Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

When the cat's away... [E-Rank Solo mission Hitoshi Sazawari

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“They’re everywhere! In my wardrobe, in my pantry, in my basement! They’re always chewing and gnawing and scratching at something, ruining my clothes and the food and everything! I need them gone by the evening!” The man who had introduced himself as ‘Mr. Fukori’ was a person of strict appearance, with short cut hair, almost bald, and a moustache which seemed to be trimmed with a ruler, a straight, stiff posture and a very marching-like touch to his walk. It was clear to Sazawari that this man meant business when he pressed for urgency of the task which had been delivered to the intermediate student. "Right on, Mr. Fukori." Time to earn his bread. He grabbed the flashlight and walked down the stairs to the basement, where the house owner had claimed to find the entry point of the furry little pests. He pressed the button, and with a 'Click', a cone of light speared through the ominous darkness of the basement. For a moment, the floor appeared to be made out of a living carpet, only to have Sazawari realize that it was in fact the enormous amount of rats nesting in the under-underground floor of the building.

For a moment, he hesitated, uncertain of how to proceed. the few fire element techniques he had learned recently would usually have been perfect for this sort of work. Unfortunately, the indoor arena made the risk of damage to the building weigh too heavy on the scale of decisiveness. The same factors came into count when he considered the use of explosive tags or the acid vials. However, he di have something in his equipment which could be fairly helpfull... After a few moments of consideration, he decided to let the flash bombs rest for the moment, and instead withdrew the short blade resting by his side. He pulled down the soldering goggles strapped around his head to shield his eyes, before he raised the blade and sat on to the grim task at hand. He discovered quickly that the darkened lenses of the glasses made it particularily harder to see in the already pitch black storage room. He strapped them back around his forehead, instead squinting in order to avoid putting his eyes at risk for splatters of blood or gore. In the end, the massive living carpet were transformed into a red field of carnage. Sazawari shudderede as he wiped the blade clean before unsheathing it. He looked forward the warmth of the corner of his couch.

[MFT]
WC: 418

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back