Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where Am I? [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EDidauC.png

Wowww.

This place was... absolutely marvellous. Coming out of the forest and being met with such high gates... what an amazing sight. There was nothing like this where he came from. He has got to ask about the architectural considerations so that he can integrate this technology when he returned home. Surely with his kekkai genkai, he would be able to do it.

For now...

Henkeitori cleared his throat, before his announcement. "Excuse me!" He bellowed, not too sure who to address, or even where. "My name is Himawari Henkeitori. I am a traveller from afar. I would like to be permitted entry!"

He had been taught that when approaching villages that have such walls, it was necessary to request entry. If there was no such barrier, then it was all free game.

OOC:
[Thread entered with NPC Himawari Henkeitori.]
[Requesting entry.]
[Henkeitori carries no visible weapons. His physical appearance is as in the picture.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so for a long time, Henkeitori had waited. However, there was absolutely no response, and not a single person in sight that greeted him.

Is this place... abandoned? Well, given that he had announced his intentions, and there was no response, he decided to go in. After all, abandoned structured or entire lands... were free for all to venture into, right?

To him it definitely was. Him and his people did not feel like it was an issue. And, in the village where his past self lived, it was also the case. So, there was no reason for him to believe otherwise.

OOC:
[Thread left.]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka went over to the gates, after having her meeting with the shinobi force it was her scheduled time to man the gates as some would say. Walking over, scythe in hand she sighed. It was quite a boring task but it came with it's perks. Mainly being able to meet other people, in retrospect she still had to learn that specific part. Having said that she did not expect to actually see someone walking through the gates. A white haired man casually strolling through her gates. With a clinch of her teeth she walked over and stood in front of the man, a wide smile on her face.

"Woah there buddy." She said, stopping the man from going any further. "Sorry, but without the proper authorization... you can't come in. Mainly, identifying yourself." She shrugged "A passport, any form of Id that will let me know who you are."

[Topic Entered]
[Stopped from Leaving.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back