Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where are the screams? [Requesting Yuki]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was in a pretty good mood as he walked through the door. Sure the day had started off on the more stressful of situations but that was over and he wasn’t going to let it ruin his day. As he walked into the complex he was quite literally dragging a body by its collar. The body didn’t seem to be struggling, or moving at all. The only way someone could tell that the body was still alive was the fact that its chest continued to rise and fall, though the rate it did so was more like someone sleeping.

Underneath his good mood he was a little annoyed at having to perform this task, but the fact of the matter was he did not trust Soku to do it in her current state of mind. This criminal knew things about her and had gotten to her with his words. He would have thought that an ANBU Captain would have been better at locking down those emotions until after the situation had been resolved.

But that was not his problem. Today he was a delivery boy. ”Got a package here for delivery“ His voice had a touch of humor in it as he called out to the shadows. There may not be ANBU in view but unless things had drastically changed he knew they would be watching him. ”Criminal here, ready for interrogation. Just need a signature for the package.“

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki sat at behind a desk, she was wearing her mask that obscured her identity, the white robe was the only tell and even then that oy displayed her rank of Captain. Her feet were resting on the top of the table and a clipboard was seated on her lap, it had been a slow day as there was no inmates to watch, the cell block was empty and silent the prefect place to not be disturbed until the metallic tap of boots on the floor echoed down the hall.

In the distance she could see a person being dragged by man walking towards her, as the grew closer she recognised that face of Manzo, she got to her feet and walked to meet them as they approached. She heard Manzo's voice echo through the empty corridor.

"Oh, I have a guest, how lovely, I am not sure why but we never get visitors here." Her voice was cold but still held an playful edge to it. She looked at the person that was being dragged behind the shinobi. "And you have brought me a present, I do like a guest that brings gifts. What is it that you brought me?" She walked towards the man grabbing his chin with her hand looking over the features of his face tugging it from one side to the other.

[Topic Entered]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white robed ANBU came walking towards them. Manzo had wondered if he would know the ANBU or if he would have to explain how he knew how to get into this place. As usual the voice was the only clue, and he was pretty sure he recognized it. That being said he still hold to the nicety and pretend that he did not know who was behind the mask. After all he was no longer a member of the corps and he did not know who else was around.

”Perhaps it is the decor“ he answered her question about visitors. ”Maybe if you were to get some nice curtains to liven up the place.“

He watched as she got a close look at the body that Manzo had been dragging. In a more serious tone he answered the question that she was really asking. ”This would be Shepherd . He is a criminal that thought that it would be fun to assault the Santaru estate and take the clan leader prisoner“ he very clearly did not say the clan leader’s name. ”Asuka and I took it back. I have him under a double bind. A Ninjutsu and a Genjutsu. It is a bit of overkill but frankly he babbles too much and I got tired of listening to him. “

His voice took on a mocking tone ”blah blah blah they are all murders and I am doing this for justice“ His voice changed back to its normal tone ”He gave a speech but it was not important. I am not sure if he is a village citizen, but I got the impression that he is not, thanks to comments like ‘all YOUR citizens’. This of course brings up bigger issues of how did he get into the village. We need to find that out to plug that whole.“ As he said that he released his hold on Shepherd letting him fall to the floor.

”I unfortunately am getting stuck with the paperwork for this whole incident. The privileges of being Sennin, you get to delegate it. If you can let me know what you discover for the report it would be appreciated. “

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female let go of the prisoner's chin and walked around him like a tiger would prey, she grinned behind her mask at the ninja comment.

"Yea, I was thinking about getting a new set of drapes or maybe a nice rug but the problem is nothing really matches industrial grey, " Yuki continued to circle Shepard listening to Manzo speak “Hmm….Santaru, Santaru.” There was a pause while Yuki searched her memories “That’s Soku’s clan right” She walked back to stand in front of Manzo gesturing with the clipboard that she still held in her hand. “Ah, now the pieces are coming together nicely my dear Manzo. This is why I am dealing with it and not her, am I right?” The question was purely rhetorical so she wasn’t expecting an answer from the Jounin. “He must be a lot more dangerous than he appears if he could overpower my fellow captain, that or lucky.” Although Yuki tried her best to hide it there was still a hint of sarcasm that drenched her words “Regardless you have brought him to the right place."

Manzo dropped the collar of the prisoner and she watched as he fell to the floor, his impacted echoing around the metal walls. She grabbed the mans collar and forced him to his feet.

"Come now little Sheep," Her voice so cold and sinister as she spoke as a wolfish grin spread over the lips behind the porcelain mask, he pulled on his collar "Are you planning to watch or do you more paperwork to attend to?"

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to the playfulness in the masked ANBU, and despite the retoricalness of her question Manzo felt the need to answer. ”I brought him here for a few reasons. One the head of the Santaru Clan is a bit too…. Personally involved with this one. Second location. Interrogations are best done in a place where time and tools are plentiful not in a clan compound that had just been assaulted. It gives the prisoner too much control of the situation. In my opinion any control is too much. “

As he was given the opportunity to stay it, only made sense. ”I will stay on as an observer. It saves time and effort of having to get the report latter after all.“

With those words he released the genjutsu that was keeping the prisoner asleep.
”Rise and shine and meet your new housing. Hopefully you had enough fun back there to last a lifetime“

With that he stepped back to let the ANBU do her work.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back