Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit Where curiosity leads

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
Inevitably, my insatiable curiosity, much like a sentient, shadowy entity, whispered seductively in the recesses of my mind, luring me away from the oppressive embrace of Kumogakure, the sole, melancholic abode I had ever known. This village, steeped in its ominous doctrine, held me captive, just another spectral inhabitant amidst the melancholic sameness. Yet, the call of the world beyond, a world of mystique and revelation, seemed to beckon with the haunting melodies of its unknown.

Within these austere walls, my thirst for knowledge, a bottomless abyss within my peculiar soul, remained forever unquenched, like an ancient wellspring that defied containment. My mind, a vessel of endless capacity, was always brimming, its contents threatening to overflow.

What unfathomable madness had led me down this twisted path, this dark journey of shadowy pursuit? I found myself ensnared by the enigma that was the Golden Masked Anbu Sennin. A whispered rumor hinted at a perilous mission, a dance with danger and intrigue. Such an endeavor would surely necessitate an ally, for sheer recklessness in this world only served as a shortcut to a premature grave. From that final resting place, a crown of golden mask would lie discarded, an eerie coronation for a vacant seat at the Sennin's table. The prospect of this morbid succession was not unwelcome in the sinister landscape of my musings. An empty throne beckoned for a worthy occupant, and it was not beyond imagination that destiny, that fickle mistress, might have chosen me as the one to tip the precarious balance, be it toward salvation or further descent into darkness through direct interference.

The boundless possibilities that whispered to me from the realm beyond these oppressive walls served as the fuel for each measured step I took along this curious path. This was what I yearned for, this macabre ballet with the enigmatic.

Arriving at the very kiosk where the Anbu Sennin had once stood, I handed my passport to an unknown guardian, a figure hidden in the shadows. My thoughts shifted momentarily to the elaborate contingency I had orchestrated, an enigma within an enigma. A cherished tome of dark poetry, steeped in the melancholic verses of despair, was left upon the bedside table of my confidant, Ecchi. A bookmark nestled within its pages marked a chapter titled "Masked Along," a cryptic anagram, a puzzle to decipher the riddle as to my pursuit.

In red ink, I had circled the enigmatic phrase "Inn’s Sunbeam," another anagram, another clue. I knew that time would be my ally, for by the time Ecchi unraveled these cryptic conundrums, I would have either returned as the triumphant solver of mysteries or would have vanished into the eternal obscurity beyond these shadowy walls. The enigma I left behind would become the tormentor of my confidant, much like the mysteries that swirled in the dark tapestry of my own existence, much like how I manage to break in his quarters unnoticed.

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Exit]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
My knack for forgery remained impeccably intact as I casually handed him my expertly crafted passport – a flawless imitation reminiscent of the ones I casually managed during my stint as a gate guard. A subtle smirk played on my lips as the fraudulent document earned its stamp of approval, effortlessly deceiving the stringent security protocols. In the realm of the macabre, relying on human error was a constant, a dependable ally in navigating treacherous paths.

The thrill of potential consequences paled in comparison to the reward of satisfying my insatiable curiosity. The prospect of retribution danced in the shadows, but the risk was but a mere trifle in pursuit of unraveling mysteries. The Anbu concealed beneath the enigmatic golden mask couldn't have eluded me for long. Armed with a potent blend of photographic memory and the keen perception granted by the chakra sensing jutsu, I embarked on the pursuit.

Silhouetted against the backdrop of secrecy, my calculated steps echoed a sense of eerie determination. The hunt unfurled like a dark tapestry, each thread woven with precision and a dash of audacity. In the realm of deception, where shadows whispered their own tales, I embraced the challenge with a poised nonchalance.

As I delved deeper into the clandestine pursuit, the interplay of strategy and instinct became my silent companions. Unfazed by the consequences that loomed like ominous clouds, I traversed the intricate web of intrigue with the poise of a somber spider. The forged passport, a key to the forbidden, was but a small piece in the elaborate chess game I found myself entangled in.

In the world where the abnormal thrived and the peculiar reigned supreme, my foray into the unknown mirrored the very essence of a shinobi – an unconventional journey fueled by a morbid curiosity and a penchant for dancing on the edge of darkness.

[mft]
[Village Exit per the 5 day rule]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back