Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where Gods Reign [Private/Solo]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The late morning sun sat high up in the clear, blue sky; Scorching heat down into the vast deserts that dominated the Wind countries landscape. Not many would brave the near midday sun without some hesitation, it was the hottest and therefore most dangerous time of the day in a country like this. Teke would be one of those brave enough to traverse the dry and heaving heat as she made her way through the Toraono Dojo, planning to have a heart to heart out in the wastes for a while. It hadn't been too long since her last time outside of the village and yet each step felt alien to her, the golden eyes girls mind was clouded over quite a lot these days. She ambled through the scorching sands with no real destination in mind, she just knew she needed to be alone, secluded from people where she could really get to terms with whatever was happening to her at the moment.

It had been far too long since Teke had been this far from the village on her own, not since her kidnapping seven years ago. She'd come quite far since then, after having to endure and bide the treatment at the asylum she went on to not only become the adopted daughter of the then Kazekage but also sought to better herself by becoming a ninja and fighting for the village. She'd quite rapidly acquired powers that even the most powerful warriors of her tribe couldn't dream of, she was better than them, evolved one step beyond what they had become and she was more than happy to abandon them in search of self-improvement. As these memories raced through her head she'd managed to make her way to the sprawling, desert expanse known as Godsfall, the site of a great and ancient battle long since past, it was here that the girl came to a stop and her head tilted upwards, looking at the sun-filled sky through squinted eyes.

"So, we're alone and I'd rather have this seen to quickly." She said, calm for the moment.
"A smart place to hold such discussions. Much latent energy still flows through these lands." The familiar, cold tone came as Teke turned to face its direction.
"I figured the goddess of decay would have a stronger presence in a place like this." She said, looking the ethereal and sickly green woman's form up and down.
She chuckled. "Further proof that I have picked the right person." She smiled.

Teke hadn't had much time to study this ladies from in great detail, catching only glimpses and flashes here and there up till now. The woman looked fairly young, clad in robes that were frayed, tattered and dirty at the bottom as if it was too long for her and she wore it regardless. She was tall and thin, like a beautiful corpse if she had wanted to put it into words.

"I would assume you have questions, now is the time to ask." Her voice did not match her expression, as she was smiling warmly but it sent chills through Teke none the less.
"Why are you harassing me?" Teke asked bluntly, again the woman laughed in response.
"Darling, I do not harass, I push toward a greater destiny. One I'm confident you'll be interested in."

She started to explain, now closing the space between herself and Teke to mere centimeters before reaching a hand out to her face and cupping her cheek softly. Teke was, of course, surprised by the fact that not only could she feel this touch but that it felt familiar, even comforting. She would not shoo the hand away but simply continued to bore her slit eyes toward the woman, waiting for her to continue explaining.

"You have already figured out who I am, faster than I had anticipated I have to admit. I shall weave you a little more of my tale, however." She slowly withdrew her hand from the girl's face and took a single step back. "I come from a lost time before this and had become stained with blood. Though I have lost my sense of time I was here, watching their squabbles, but enough of that." At this time she took a knee, placing her hand on the sand and contemplating silently. "Before all that, back when I was among the living, among the fools happy enough with their pitiful evolution that they'd ground it to a near halt, I stood against it. Truly it was my destiny to take it one step further go beyond that place where others dared not tread.." She returned to her feet, her expression not converted into one of disgust and anger. "They dared to accuse me of crimes against humanity, treated me like I was a criminal even though all I did was for them, ungrateful bastards." Her voice was starting to move past its cold and unfeeling tone, demonstrating anger now. "They wished to stop me, halt my progress, so I deemed them unworthy of that which they clung to so feverishly... their humanity, their life. I took it from them and used them in my research, however, despite my demonstrations still more and more came, furthering my dreams that they sought so tirelessly to extinguish."
"And then you made us, right?" Teke asked, breaking her silence that had gone on for some time.
"Not quite, it wasn't until after my own death that I discovered a way to ascend to the next stage of humanity. In this form, it took decades to finally realize my work, but to my disdain all that I had worked so hard for was flawed." A frown dropped against her pale green face, as she looked at the young girl. "Until, finally, you were born."

Tekes ears perked up at this piece of information, she'd always felt that she was special and even claimed out loud that she was better than all those around her, even her own people, suddenly having that confirmed drew mixed feeling in her mind. On the one hand, she was the best of the best, as told by the creator of her people and at the same time she felt manipulated, clearly that thought was never her own, but one planted into her. Teke turned away and started to walk away, slowly as she contemplated.

"So even back then, you were trying to dictate my life? Put me on a path that I thought my own yet it was merely one you'd written for me?" She asked without turning to look at the mistress.
"Merely a test, young one. Those words would have never come to you unless you'd been strong enough to hear them, those words were needed to give you a push in the correct direction. Though I could not foresee you undergoing shinobi training, the means do not alter the ends, however." She laughed softly, her voice finally returned to its coldness.
"And what is the end?" Teke asked, curiously.
"For you to take my power and continue to spread my teachings, our teachings. These humans need to be taught through harsh lessons that they can be better, they can ascend and become much more than food for those better than them."

Slowly the cogs in her head began to turn, slowly and surely as she started to realize the meaning of the words being said to her and those hidden between the lines.

"I am to... become a god?" She asked, perfectly innocently but was met with an outburst of laughter, she narrowed her eyes and waited for an explanation.
"Yes, I suppose so, in as much as I am one myself, you must take on that burden. It's been too long, I've watched over your people, my creations for so long and I'm ready to pass the torch on to a new, worthy generation and whilst I cannot stop you using this power however you wish, I chose you because I know you will do me proud."
"That's... an awful lot of pressure to just spring on someone, I'm certain that whatever must be done does not come without its drawbacks," Teke answered with a straightforward attitude as her mind still struggled to keep up with the reality of all of this.
"Certainly it's not simple, but I am here now because I am confident you are ready."
"Can I refuse."
"You can, but you won't." She grinned and Teke chuckled. "My part of the process will be quick, easy and painless for us both, after that, I fear it is up to you alone to contain my power and my will within you, lest you self-destruct under the immense pressure. Outside of that, I cannot truly say how your mind and body will react to the sudden influx attempting to bind with it."

Teke nodded quietly, the opportunity being offered was nothing short of insanity, part of her was convinced that this whole thing was a dream but that was only the fear talking. Teke had approached the shinobi world with vigor, working her self harder than most others because this being, her god had willed her to do so and she wasn't about to let that all go to waste because of her petty, forced upon, human emotions. She turned to the woman once more and started to walk toward her, both smiling, knowing already that consent was being given and taken.

"I'll have you follow my instructions, for the binding seal needs to be perfect else all will go to waste, so let us get to it."

She proceeded to give the young girl various instructions over the next two or so hours, it was uncertain how much time had passed, only that midday had come and gone during the process in which using her own blood, one of the reasons she clearly needed a strong body and steeled mind as it was taking a good amount of blood, especially on a surface of sand. Teke had drawn out a rather large and overly complex mix of seals which she recognized and words from a language she barely understood at all. All the same, she'd demonstrated her tenacity in getting to this point and applied that to the current situation, egged on by the promise of power and a title she felt was worthy of her, god.

"Everything looks to be in place, I would like to proceed immediately, no worth in delaying and waiting for the wind to come ruin your work." She moved as she spoke, moving to a spot inside the seal where one of two circles stood, the other clearly meant to Teke and without hesitation, she carefully moved on her own. "Whatever happens next, remember that you got this far on the back of your own will, your own strength and nothing can take that away from you, try as it may."

Teke did not respond with words, only nodding as she straightened herself up. She would watch on curiously as this clearly very primitive jutsu began to be performed. The ghostly figure just ahead of her speaking in the language she'd been instructed to write as part of the seal, after a few moments of that there was a blinding flash, looking down Teke watched as several of the symbols on the ground began to rise, still glowing bright before snapping to the smaller circle that the woman stood in. Again another flash and the remaining symbols raised, floating once again before snapping the circle she herself was stood in. Then, whilst slowly increasing in speed they began to spin around each of them. As they reached a speed that they'd become unreadable Teke noticed something strange, it had gotten really quite dark. She looked up to find the sky being very suddenly blanketed with a thick, black cloud that every so often a small rumbling could be heard from.

"The ritual is choosing a method suited to your body, I wish you luck and, goodbye, my Teke."
As the last word came from her mouth a thin and crackling beam of lightning came crashing down upon her, making her vanish as she became the energy needed to fuel this unnatural storm.

"Goodbye, my Misstress of Decay," Teke said with a small smile, the leaned her body back slightly and spread out her arms wide, inviting the storm to her.

The pitch black clouds, as if accepting the invite began to funnel, twisting down toward the girl like a tornado of darkness descending to the earth. Before long it engulfed the girl whole, then with no warning, right through the eye of the funnel blasted down a bolt of lightning, striking Teke straight in her eye, due to the "cool" pose she'd opted to stand herself in. She'd have laughed it off if the bolt hadn't maintained and immediately Teke could feel it starting to well up deep inside of her. It felt so serene and yet wild at the same time, it was so right though, this was her power now and she was going to fulfill her patrons will till the day that she two passed this power down.

The stream remained focused for a short while longer, but the girl was beginning to get a little worried, she body was nearly full, or that's how it felt to her at least but the storm continued to rage, at this point the strikes weren't focused solely on her but crashed into the earth across the countryside. There was a loud rumble that seemed to come from very close to her, she had no time to think at this point, however, the concentrated beam had begun to grow, thickening not striking her entire face, before long it had engulfed her entire body which was now at it limit and she started to scream out as a rock shattering boom came from above and a surge of electrical energy surged down the beam and struck Teke, hard and she fell unconscious. Despite this the ritual continued, the bead was now many times wider and it started to lit the girl's limp body up, levitating her several meters off the ground.

"What..." Tekes voice reverberated, as her eyes opened she found herself in a small, empty, white room. "Where..." She could still feel the faint surging of energy but this situation was confusing.
"Fuck me, you really are useless, aren't you." A familiar voice snapped at Teke as she spun in search of the owner, though what she saw was not at all what she expected. Before she stood another Teke, though she seemed different like she was made of shadows.
"Can't even stay conscious during a little thunderstorm and you call yourself a lightning master." It continued mocking her, though Teke was struggling to ever form words in her mouth, each time she tried she felt the weight of the storm pushing her down. The shadow stepped toward her with a cocked smile on her lips, once close enough she would reach back before slapping Teke straight to the ground.
"Get up, you worthless, weak little bitch!" She screamed at her. "How could someone as pathetic as you ever dream of becoming something like a god?!" It laughed as Teke shook on the ground, anger starting to flow, struggling she managed to make it to her hands and knees but was quickly assaulted by a kick to the stomach.
"Speak up, pampered princess! What? Has the shock of not being handed everything you want rendered you catatonic?" The shadow came and stood over the fallen girl's body and kicked her over, so she was facing upwards at the face of this other her.
"You're weak, living with those vermin. It's made you nothing but a feeble little wannabe bitch, you don't deserve this power, I worked as hard as you did but I refuse to stay quiet any longer! I'm fucking hungry!" It continued to scream at and berate the helpless girl, who was slowly coming to realize just who this other her was.
"You're... me from before... the asylum... That's not who I am... anymore." She spoke through broken breaths.
"Try again, bitch!" She yelled, kicking Teke in the ribs. "I'm the real Teke, you're just an imposter, a fake piece of shit implanted by those psychopathic doctors and I want my fucking body back!" She kicked her once again.
"No... That's impossible, I made that decision to be better than the fucks... the fucks I left behind. I needed a new life!" She argued back, pushing herself up to a sitting position despite the assault.
"Bullshit, when did I become such a pussy, huh? There's no way I'd willingly give up on feasting and you know I'm right!" She replied angrily. "You're a false Teke created to satisfy people like your fucking daddy." She spat venomously with that last word, but Teke took the opportunity to rise and throw her fist at the jaw of her shadow self.
"You leave... him... out of this. You're nothing but a savage, a glutton who would rather eat and get fat than make a better, more comfortable life for themselves!" She didn't know if it was the anger fueling her or just sheer willpower but the numb pain she'd been feeling since she arrived here seemed to be fading. "I'm better than that, I'm better than them all! But I'm not so stupid as to think that I am unable to improve upon perfection, you're the me that I rejected because I expect more of myself than anyone else in this fucking world!" With that, she then charged the shadow and threw another punch, then grabbed her and threw her to the ground, though not being one to take that sitting the shadow brought her right down with her.
"I'm hungry! You aren't feeding us, I will, I'll eat till I can't fucking move and there won't be a damn thing you can even do about it!" The pair rolled about on the ground, trading blows back and forth. "I'll even start with your precious... father..." It was hearing that that tipped Teke over the edge, she hadn't quite realised just how important he'd become to her but when she thought back, if it wasn't for him she would probably still be rotting away in a tiny padded cell, he gave her a second chance, showed her affection she'd never received before... in his own way at the very least.
"You will never bring harm to him or anybody I consider family or friend! You are a bitter, twisted little cancerous polyp and I am going to destroy you!" It was an overpowering display of strength as Teke grappled the shadow, mounting her before proceeding to pound down punch after punch, each one sparking to life with lightning chakra, more and more of it came spilling out of her fists of fury until the entire room was filled with chirping chakra.

"I am the only me!"

When the final words came out of her mouth, she was suddenly shunted back into the real world as air rushed back into her lungs. The parts of herself she'd come to loathe and hate, that she'd forced into the back of her mind had finally found a chance to manifest and try to take back control. However this current Teke, despite the skeletons hidden away in her closet managed to assert her dominance once and for all. Unfortunately, she had come back to consciousness only to realize her body was being ravaged by the pillar of lightning that still rained down upon her suspended body and the pain hit her all at once. She let out a loud, guttural scream as it felt like her muscles were beginning to tear apart at the seams, she was suspended in the air and had no way of seemingly escaping.

"I don't want to die now, not like this!" Rang through her head. "I need... I'm stronger than this!"

Her screams continued unabated as even her bones started to rattle and ache, she was certain there were fractures forming all over her body and this was the only and final chance she was going to get to take this power under her control. She had to focus with all her might, managing to move her pained body enough to slowly put together some handseals, she tried coating herself in an armor of lightning, thinking it would even out just a little and whilst she was right it lasted barely two seconds before her body was engulfed once more.

"You cannot kill me" She screamed out through the pain as some of her bones were clearly broke and muscles clearly torn and severed, there was but one thing left that she could attempt, she needed to trust in her newly obtained powers. Despite the familiarity of the elemental powers flowing through her, it felt so different to before, volatile and overflowing. The thought of Sousuke entered her mind, remembering back all that time to when they'd first met. She'd made some promises that day, both to him and herself. The thought of disappointing him more than she already had pained her heart a great deal, being unable to protect him and the village he clearly loved made it hurt even more and the fact that she loved him was possibly the greatest of them all.
"If this is what you want, then you can fucking have it. I will use this power to make my father proud of me! I will protect the village he loves! The People that he loves! I will protect them with my own love!" Then, without thinking about the consequences of her actions, she forced all the built up chakra in her body out, pouring the lightning back out and as the two forces met there would be an almighty crash as Teke but a spec in the mass blitzkrieg that was the accumulation of her powers and that of mother nature herself.
4908ff22404656b6e78fd73945dafd495634e550_hq.gif

The dome of volatile chakra grew from Tekes epicentre as now that she'd started she was unable to stop, it poured from every inch of her body and the dome continued to swell and grow, engulfing over one and a half cubic miles of desert before the final, catastrophic reaction came to boiling point exploding into a rain of bolts that tore into and superheated all the sand in the vicinity, turning it molten almost instantly. As a result of the explosion, all the blackened clouds that had suddenly appeared as part of the ritual dispersed as quickly as they had arrived, though, through some miracle of nature, almost hair thin bolts of lightning could be seen dancing through the atmosphere around the epicenter. Teke during all of this had of course fallen unconscious once again but she remained floating, aloft in the air as some sort of makeshift magnetic force had lingered just enough to keep her aloft and out of the molten glass now beginning to cool just meters below her, she was, of course, broken, bruised and battered and for the moment completely helpless.

It is unclear to her how long she was there before a group from the village would come to investigate, after all, there wasn't a chance in hell that anyone missed her fireworks display. The one thing she did know, despite being overwhelmed from beginning to end was that she had attained something special, the power of a being of immense intensity, a god.

[WC - 3934]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Topic Entered as faceless hospital NPC))

The paramedics from the Omni Prime Medical Complex would be alerted of an explosion that happened just outside the village. They weren't given a lot if information but a squad of three medical assistants were sent out to find any survivors that may have been in this unique explosion that was described as a dome like shape. Unlike most bombs the paramedics that were heading that way were not sure what to expect.

Once arriving they discovered the young Princess, Teke, laying on what seemed to be a bed of freshly laid glass and fulgurite. Most of the village knew of the girls shocking charm but this was something different. Cautiously the paramedics would bandage anything anything seemingly dangerous that needed immediate attention before moving the unconscious girl on the stretcher and returning her to the hospital.

((OoC: Topic Left with Teke continuing in the hospital))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back