Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where is Michi?

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
The Toraono Dojo was still licking its wounds. Kazuki was, of the survivors, the only one in good shape. After issuing further orders to restore order to where chaos reigned, the Senju Overlord left the Dojo, walking toward the Grand Palais. He wasn’t after Rikuto, the academy student he had found, lost, inside the Dojo, no. He was using the sole clue he had about Michi’s whereabouts, a given clue by the Inuzuka kid, unwillingly so. He wasn’t overly worried about Michi’s unanswered call, because he knew she could take care of herself very well, but it was still odd that she had not answered it all. They were betrothed after all and the White Wolf had no idea of where she lived. He was also curious to why she had taken Rikuto under her wing. What was her plan? The Grand Palais wasn’t enormous, but it was big enough for him to waste more time and energy than he should, especially after being in a big battle. ”Michi, I am currently in the Grand Palais looking for your house. Please respond.”<i></i> he would call her over her private frequency. The Occult Sennin’s appearance was a little more rugged than usual. There were a few burnt markings on his clothing and a few bruises all over his body.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back