Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where's the Steam house! [Open]

Kuroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The villages Silver Crystal District was supposed to have anything one could possibly need, at least when it came to entertainment. Unfortunately, it was still lacking several important businesses, though one could argue what Kuroko was looking for wasn’t necessarily needed here within Sunagakure. Sighing in disappointment, he stopped and looked towards the night sky. The moon was out, full and shinning brilliantly. In fact, the moons light seemed almost mystical tonight. ” I’ve never really paid much attention to the moon. Then again, I’ve never really been out this late either.” He thought to himself, before catching the mouthwatering aroma floating throughout the air.

The smell of food uncommon to these lands was so strong, it was almost sickening. Though it was a blessing to live in such a place. Many would believe living in the desert to be a curse, or some messed up form of punishment, but the villages diversity and culture provided nothing but bliss and enjoyment. In fact, this was the closest thing to paradise that Kuroko could even imagine. Relaxing a bit, he lowered his head and began looking around. Not too far from him was a noodle shop, and right next door a seafood type restaurant. ” How the hell do we have seafood in the desert?” He thought while walking around.

As he continued to walk around, passing shops and restaurants, he began to take note of everything. This was one of the first few times he had actually visited the Silver Crystal District, and he was disappointed. Yes, the place was astonishing and far from lacking, but it still didn’t have what he wanted. Rubbing his head, he shouted out in frustration. ”WHERES THE STEAM HOUSE AT!?” He questioned loudly, not really expecting anyone to reply to him. At this point, he was just being dramatic but maybe someone could help.

Word count = 300+
Post Marked for Training

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
There he was, or maybe it was me? That’s correct, I was lying on my back on a ledge looking up at the moon. The top half of my body was hung over the edge of the building with my hair being tugged by gravity. While on the other end my feet were being held by my ink giant so I didn’t fall over. I don’t remember why I was doing this. I was listening to the hustle of the commercial district’s silver guests as they moved from shop to show. I rolled over and the giant’s steps on the roof make a loud stomp as it follows. The ledge began to push on my gut while I stared down, arms crossed and one of my Ofuda hands stroking my chin.

“What was I doing here?” The hand stopped and I realized that I wasn’t doing anything. The giant let go of my feet and disappeared as I released my chakra. I fell towards the ground and let my body roll into a ball. Then just before I hit the ground I extended my legs to catch me and my body continued to drop into a squat. I extended my arms and did a few more squats, but then it was while I was doing my side arm stretches that I noticed a young man who didn’t seem to know where he was going. I decided, like any reasonable person having found a lost person in a shopping me, that I was going to follow him. It wasn’t long before he revealed his intentions with a shout.

“STEAM HOUSE!?” I replied equally as loud and frustrated. “WHY WOULD THERE BE A STEAM HOUSE HERE?” I moved my hands around frantically and moved around the man sideways and then I paused for a moment. “ALSO WHAT IS A STEAM HOUSE?” I smacked my hands on my face and then several ofudas shaped like my hands came out and each pair smacked different parts of my head until it was completely covered. Then the paper hands burst into flames and disappeared to show my previously shocked expression.

“If it’s steam you’re looking for then why don’t you go home and get some hot water?” And then, an eyebrow was raised. Was it mine? Yes, it was.

Kuroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His dramatic scene appeared to have caught the attention on someone within the crowd. The moment he heard the voice, his attention was focused. “STEAM HOUSE!? WHY WOULD THERE BE A STEAM HOUSE HERE?” They shouted in reply, before they seemed to move around him. Raising his hands up to his chest, he folded his arms and stared as they continued. “ALSO WHAT IS A STEAM HOUSE?” They asked, before smacking themselves and being attacked by weird objects that also looked like hands, that then shortly burst into flames. ”What kinda..... what....” He asked himself in thought. He was sort of speechless at this moment. He didn’t really know how to react. Things as of late seemed new to him, but then again he had only been focusing on his families business. Outside interaction with anything but customs had been something that escaped him these last few years.

Then suddenly the boy asked another question. “If it’s steam you’re looking for then why don’t you go home and get some hot water?” They asked. It was at that moment that Kuroko actually realized how awkward this person actually was. They were much taller than him, had white hair with black roots, and two different eye colors. Though as strange as than man appeared, Kuroko tried to remain unphased. His only reaction, of course, was to reply and answer the questions. ”A Steam house is basically a bath house, but is used for more than just bathing. No one is fully nude, hot steam infused with oils fills the building, and many people of different genders gather to discuss life, politics, and just socialize all while sweating, bathing, and relaxing.” He said, before pausing. Closing his left eye, he continued. ”Going home doesn’t offer that luxury.” He stated.

Taking a moment, he thought to himself. It dawned on him, he had met a complete stranger and neither of the two had even attempted to introduce themselves. ”Please forgive me, my name is Oda Kuroko.” He said with a slight bow of his head.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
During my somewhat mocking retorts I watched the man’s reactions very closely. He wasn’t really reacting much at all to my repeated yelling. It was quite upsetting and yet I continued. The man crossed his arms and just watched me as I acted a fool. He didn’t seem to like my suggestion to go home with some hot water. I thought it was a fine plan, one that deserved at least a little praise. The boy was uptight in my opinion, but then he began to explain what he actually meant by a steam house. I listened attentively with one hand stroking my chin, another scratching the top of my head, and both of my arms cross with my right hand tapping anxiously on my left arm.

“Well then…” I whisper, trailing off into murmurs of gibberish. “Oh! I get it. The steam is just a cover to get everyone to take their clothes off, right?" One of my hands forms a fist and smashes down into my left palm as I had my 'aha' moment. The man had closed an eye, his right— No his left, my right. No I was wrong not right, because it was his left. It was strange to me, and I didn’t want to be left out so I also closed my left eye, leaving only my red eye exposed. It flashed rapidly and then stopped and I opened my eye again. I grinned because for some reason I found it humorous. After a brief pause he decided to introduce himself with a bow of his head.

“Oda Kuroko… Kuroko… KUROKO?" I looked surprised and once again my hands covered my face for a moment. “No, there’s nothing surprising about that. Me? I’m Faita Tasogare. You may call me Tas." I bent my knees and used my both of my hands to mimic a curtsy. "Or Tassy-poo if you're nasty."

“Now this steam house… I’ve never seen one around here. I’ve not ever been to one. I haven't even heard of such a thing, which is crazy cause I’m here a lot.”
As I speak, I pace back and forth as well as in circles around Kuroko. “Like it’s absolutely mad how much time I spend in the commercial district.” I get real close to Kuroko’s ear and whisper, “the Faitas have a lot of money.” I skipped a short distance away and moved my right hand up over my eyes like I’m trying to see something far away. Then I skipped in the opposite direction and did the same but with my left hand. The whole time my floating hands followed me like flying puppies with abandonment issues. Then I galloped back to Kuroko’s side and got uncomfortably close to him.

“So, if we’re going to find this steam house, we need to do a few things.” A hand appeared behind me just over my shoulder with one finger extended. “One, we need to think about what might be near one of those thingy majjigers.” One more finger extended. “Two, we need to figure out where some of those thinger majiggies would be.” A third finger extended. “And three? That’s the most important part. We need to move our feet and go to another location, preferably one that has a STEAM HOUSE? WHAT IS THAT… Oh, sorry, brain fart!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Matsu's eyes opened slowly as he let out a long breath. The yelling was definitely something he hadn't expected, but he also hadn't expected to just pass out as randomly as he had. Realizing that he was, in fact, laying on the ground and had been camouflaged in some capacity by Fusen, Matsu grumbled. A tattooed hand slid up through his hair and he lifted himself up, knee into the dirt first, before rising with the groan of a man who should have kids but decided otherwise. That same hand that pushed back his hair came down to his beard, inspecting the metal caps that encompassed some braids, and he was satisfied that everything was still there.

Lazily his eyes narrowed in on the one yelling. There was a disembodied hand? Multiple? Well, there were weirder things were seen in his time. With his other hand, Matsu removed a small tin from within his beard, opened it, and licked the inside lid of a red powder before closing it. Carmot melange. It was difficult to obtain and he had far more than likely legal these days. He ran his tongue over his top teeth, inspecting each canine on the upper row before moving to the next step in a long string of actions that had gotten him to this point.

"I'd wager there isn't one since we've come above ground. Underground springs and all that functioned as bathhouses and steam houses before. Though if one were to exist...it'd be here." His voice was similar to gravel and his body looked rough covered in runic terran tattoos and colored by the sun. He had a deep tan and his bright red eyes, were one to look closely, would indicate that he had seen more than his fair share of time. He stood wearing a gray hakama with a big red rope bow behind him that matched his hair and eyes. Additionally, he had a massive bead full of several random braids, all ending in feathersteel caps. Similarly, his long mane of hair was braided and capped in a similar fashion. Beyond this, he wore no other clothing.

"I suppose you're hollerin' for attention though as loud as you are...whaddya need, kiddos?" He wasn't that tall. A bit above average, but many folk he met here were easily 6' or more and he was under that by a good two or four inches himself. His body shifted as his hands lifted to the waistline and thumbs nestled into crooks though he never took his eyes off Faita Tasogare.

Kuroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

While speaking, Kuroko had payed closed attention to the boys odd mannerisms. Trying to ignore them, albeit hard, he introduced himself and waited. Then it happened, he was accused of something once again. ”What the hell is it with the people in this village. It’s like I have to be accused of something indecent every time I turn around.....” He thought to himself, before letting out a confused sound. Suddenly, he introduced himself after rambling about something not being surprising. His name was Faita Tasogare, or Tas, or Tassy-poo if Kuroko wanted to be nasty.

With a shocked look on his face, Kuroko still stood there with his arms folded and one eye closed. Before he knew it, he listened to the guy explain that he didn’t know if there was one here, and mentioned how he spent a lot of time there because some people had a lot of money. Finally opening his other eye, he glanced and saw a newcomer. As Tasogara continued to lay out of a plan, Kuroko’s attention turned to the newcomer. Kinda, unintentionally drowning out Tasogara while still trying to pretend like he was paying attention, he heard the newcomer say “I suppose you're hollerin' for attention though as loud as you are...whaddya need, kiddos?" Turning to him, he unfolded his arms and stuck his thumb out, only to point it over his shoulder in the direction of Tasogare.

”I think he’s on the verge of having a seizure.... I can’t think of anything other than that to explain his behavior. Can you help?” Stated Kuroko, and asked, with a concerned sound in his voice. This was just about the only thing he could think to justify this guys odd behavior, so he decided the best thing to do was alert someone else. Maybe they’d have an idea on how to assess the situation Kuroko had suddenly found himself in. At the moment, Kuroko’s plans had to be put on hold. The Steam house could wait, for the time being. Then again, there probably wasn’t even one around here.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
I wasn’t ready for a newcomer, and the presence of the older gentleman made me somewhat uneasy. I turned sharply to make eye contact with the man and immediately my red eye glowed. I felt it become hot and a hand floated over to my face to rub the little peeper, putting out the flames before they could even form. I felt something new in the air that I hadn’t felt before, but I couldn’t place a finger on it. Not yet. His addition caught Kuroko’s attention and in the middle of my mindless ramblings no less. I stopped talking, but the whole time the man is approaching I continue to cast a rather sizable grin in his direction.

Kuroko spoke, and I butted in shortly after, “Attention? If I wanted attention, I could get it.” My floating hands rose to where the man could see them and gave him a wave. I stepped suddenly near the man with my robe fluttering in the wind I created. I sniffed the air around the new comer, and the tips of my grin fell for all of half a second. I breathed out a laugh through my nose as I looked toward him. He wasn’t like the first guy, no he had seen some shit… And some things possible?

“Definitely some shit, though…” My eyes widened for a moment as I realized that I had said that out loud. “And a seizure? For reals, Kuroko-chan?” I leaned forward and as I fell a creature made of bones rose from the ground, and without fully forming it was obvious the creature had a wolf-like shape to it. It caught me, and I interlocked the fingers of my actual hands together, rested them on the back of the monster’s neck and then rested my own chin on top. My grin shrunk and flipped and now Kuroko was looking at a very sad boy.

“Now here I was thinking to myself, ‘alright, a new bestie and this time he’s only a few years younger than me unlike these kiddies I keep meeting.’ We were going to be besties. Stories would be told of Koko and Taco, the cunning culinary carpenters… Yeah, that’s right, we were going to be carpenters…” I whispered before I pushed off the beast. The bones detached and slowly sunk back into the sandy ground. I took a few steps backwards towards the newcomer and stopped a few steps away from him.

“…But not anymore.” I looked at my personal space neighbor and gave him a nod. “C’mon, newer new guy, let’s find this steam house together. I was promised partially covered nudity.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Matsu wrinkled his nose as Faita got close. Lots of chakra just permeating for thaumaturgical effects. Never did quite sit right for Matsu. Matsu clicked his tongue as Fusen climbed up his back. Fusen's tongue would flick out, perhaps grazing the lunatic's cheek before Fusen fashioned himself as a scarf around Matsu's neck. He closed his eyes and dangled as Matsu tilted his head up toward the sky. He squinted at the sunlight and dug his toes into the manufactured floor beneath him. Tiny cracks emerged from the pressure and buckled slowly under his weight. Dirt settled up against his bare skin and he let out a long sigh. He disliked not being nearer the lovely world.

Matsu also had a fond dislike of anything undead. It was easily one of his least favorite encounters when among the crawling depths. A hand came up to his chin and pushed through his beard as Fusen seemingly fell into slumber. He was hot against Matsu's cool skin and comforting with the open canopy of this particular part of the district. Matsu spent little time here and it became more obvious to him as to why he didn't.

"I don't think it's a seizure. Just an eccentric. Welcome to life in ninja villages. Imagine what we look like during war times..." Matsu kept his eyes locked on Faita as he spoke, though his words were directed at the child. If they knew anything about the melange, then they would know that it sufficiently suffused Matsu enough to change his pigment. They would also notice the black sclera that was indicative of his family if of course, they had met another naturally blooded Takahashi.

Matsu's hands would find themselves lacing fingers behind his head. He would tilt his gaze from Tasogare finally to behind them then back forward to behind Tasogare. "Well, there used to be one down below that I remember a few years back. Could still be there. I'd wager there might be one up here as well though. A soak sounds nice or even just sitting in a sauna, but aren't we, in the expanse of this desert, already in a sauna? Well, I think there's one a few blocks away and off the main thoroughfare" His words would fall as if he really didn't care about what he said. He was mostly just trying to occupy Faita and get them further away from the kid. He didn't actually know either of their names, but something weird was going on even if it was someone older trying to get dirty with a young one. Wasn't a good play.

Kuroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things appeared to be getting out of hand, as Faita seemingly summoned a strange creature made of bones from the ground. At this point, it was one of those double take moments and Kuroko was a bit confused. But obviously, it was in reaction to his comment about Faita made to the stranger. Before much else could be said, Faita continued on with another one of his strange rants. He was talking about them becoming best friends and culinary carpenters, and then referred to himself as Taco. Kuroko’s mouth opened, but he hesitated. He didn’t know what to say in this moment, but then the newcomer explained that it wasn’t a seizure. ”I knew this buddy, but this is just awkward right now.” He thought to himself, daring not to say that out loud.

As weird and unorthodox as things were, Kuroko wasn’t use to it. As a Samurai among Shinobi, there was a clear different between them in just about every way possible. Though crazy managed to weasel its way into every different culture, as well as all paths of life. Still, this situation was a little too much for Kuroko. It was then that he noticed Faita wanted to abandon him, and walk off with the new addition to the group. Soon after, he heard the newcomer talk about how there use to be one down below, but that it might be up here in this district. After a few more seconds, he even compared a steam house to a Sauna, which made sense. But still, at this point Kuroko was uninterested. To any cared to pay attention, he’d turn his back and walk off, back into the crowd. Raising a single hand towards his head, giving a nonchalant wave goodbye.

[Topic left/leaving]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An itchy feeling
WC: 504|MFT
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png
pshOKYU.png

This older gentleman didn’t seem to enjoy me invading his personal space, and quite frankly I didn’t care for it either. I felt something strange emanating from him. It was like chakra but it was cleaner and I wasn’t a fan. At that point the man flicked his tongue at me and— No, that doesn’t sound right… Ah, there was a lizard! A lizard emerged from his back and struck me on the cheek before settling around his master’s neck. The tongue tickled me slightly, but I stifled any giggle in favor of one more mess around with Kuroko who didn’t seem to care much for my antics.

I listened as the man explained my eccentricity, and I nodded wisely with one floating hand resting on my chin. Then something changed about the newcomer, the first thing I noticed being the whites of his eyes not being white. It was something new to me but I liked it. I saved a thought for later to look into getting my eyes tattooed black— I later realized that wasn't very... practical. As the lizard whisperer spoke about a of a place he used to know I noticed Kuroko slipping away from the group. I thought about stopping him, but I was much more interested in getting to know this man with the energy that almost seemed to contradict mine.

“It seems our buddy-pal-friend has decided to go on his own way.” I shifted my head dramatically to face my new bestie without moving the rest of my body. I stared him down for a moment before continuing to speak with a smirk and a seemingly calmer demeanor. “That’s cool. By the by, I am Faita Tasogare.” Several hands came to my sides and rotated the rest of my body so that it was in line with my head, completely facing the stranger while a hand still rested on my chin as if I was in deep thought about something.

“You seem… You smell… You’re different? Something about you is less than delicious- No offense.” I inclined my head ever so slightly and walked around to his other side while examining him. “Why is that? What are you? You feel… Cleaner… On the inside I mean. I know you’re strong. I mean look at what your toesies did to the ground.” I fell to a crouching position and pointed a fully extended arm at the ground where he crushed the surface below him.

“I like strong people.” I smiled at him, which may have looked a bit disturbing from my position below eye level. I stood up straight in the most non-threatening way I could muster. “But something inside you makes me itchy.” The hand on my chin lowered to my neck and began to scratch it excitedly as I bit my lip. I wasn’t certain how he would respond but I had hope in the deepest reaches of my cursed heart that it would be with pie… I wonder if Kuroko likes pie?
OOC:

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Matsu's eyes followed Tasogare until the other moved behind him. He wasn't one to particularly care if someone was behind him. He simply let the other person observe as he yawned and began to stretch. As he did so he would expose all of the finely tuned muscle in his body ready to react within a moment's notice. Or shortly after. He wasn't as fast as he once was when he was younger. "It's all relative. Shame the kid felt unable to have a sense of adventure..." Matsu shrugged and let his gaze creep along the storefronts and down to Faita. "Matsu. Fusen." Matsu pointed to the Salamander around his neck that was apparently asleep at this point.

"I don't quite take offense to not wanting to be eaten. I actually much prefer that I'm not...Carnosaurs and all that. Nasty brutes." He would spit to the side and contemplate the words of Tasogare carefully. He was unique in that he had lost his connection to the Sun and filled it with the strength of the lizards. He took more like them, gods in the world, than a god overseeing the world. A hateful god full of malice compared to those of compassion. Perhaps that is what they meant? But what would that mean? He could sense when things were corrupt and desecrated, like the undead, but he couldn't tell what that meant otherwise. It was just a feeling. Did they also feel that? "Shall we go find the springs then, buckaroo?"

Matsu would turn and begin moving in a direction that, if Tasogare knew the underground at all, would not necessarily be one of the directions one would go to actually traverse to the deep. Matsu, however, had spent most of his life down below. He was getting closer to having survived fifty some years and in doing so managed to accumulate some portion of wisdom and knowledge. Whatever that was, however, would be lost in time.

Last edited:

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be or not to be eaten?
WC: 330
pshOKYU.png
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png

Matsu… And Fusen? I wasn’t aware pets had names, but I didn’t question it out loud. I was too busy being a weirdo after all. The whole time I was rambling he seemed to be calm, almost relaxed. However, any trained shinobi could tell that he was ready to defend himself if the need arose. I had no intention of starting a fight in an open area, but I was curious about what this man was capable of. He exuded power not just from his chakra from his very demeanor. It had been a gift I once had, before I lost my mind that is. Then his reply to my antics made me snicker lightly, but he had a point. I too would prefer to be uneaten.

“Carnosaurs, eh?” I grin and rub my chin with my right hand, choosing to retract my floating hands back into my robe. I laugh and say, “well, shit! You’re alright in my book I guess.” I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something about him that opposed me in some way. It wasn’t anything he was doing, but a feeling I received from him. I was corrupted and was slowly learning to accept this. Of course, I didn’t have much choice in the matter as the dark energy mixed with my body. The things I did to gain this power changed me from a prodigy child meant to lead the Tadashii to greatness. Instead, I became what would ultimately result in the fall of our order.

“The springs!” I shouted suddenly, but not as loudly as my yelling from earlier. “Of course. I knew there was a thing that I was… Um… Forgetting.” I smack my right fist into my left hand and nod. I take a few large steps away in a random direction and then stop and take a few large steps backwards to where I started. “Yeah, I guess you should lead? I don’t know where this place is.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Honestly...I don't either anymore. It is a bit of a maze down there..." His voice trailed off as he was lost in the thought of the dark. The time when he had been anything but good. The time he spent worshipping the sun, submerged in the black, unable to find any source of true light. He aspired to the sun and when it truly was available then it shunned him. He shook his head as he took his steps. Natural energy would flow in and out from his beneath his feet as he did so. He did not realize that it was his connection to the earth and his breath that would pulsate the energy in and out of his body. Matsu would continue to walk momentarily before stopping mid-stride and turning to the side and pointing at a sign that read Get the Sweat Out: Steam House. He would purse his lips and then look back to Faita.

"Are we idiots? Was this here the entire time?" He would back to the sign he was pointing at then back at Faita once more. Fusen would continue to slumber around his neck as the words said before flooded into his mind. "Oh yeah! Carnosaurs. Nasty things. Real big lizards mostly. They like to eat melange as I do...though they eat a lot more and are far scarier than I am I suppose. But you're alright by me too. Weird, but that isn't anything new. Very weird, but you're alright." Matsu shifted from where he was and turned to face the entrance. He took a deep breath in and then turned his head to the right to look directly at Faita. "You're all...normal under the clothes right? Aside from those" He changed where he was pointing to the floating hands. "Appendages? Yeah. That."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feces and a striptease
WC: 291|MFT
pshOKYU.png
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png

I stared unabashedly straight into Matsu's eyes as he trailed off and drifted into his thoughts. I did not blink. I waited patiently as he began to move and as he did I moved my eyes towards his feet. No, not like that! I could feel that itchy feel coming from his steps on the sands. I walked to behind him a few steps away and scratched at my throat like it was covered in ivy. Then I changed my composure as he pointed at something, returning to my somewhat eccentric but less unnerving facade of something resembling sanity.

"Well, I'll be covered in feces." I looked to the sign and a hand rubbed my chin as I moved to his side. I was a few steps away as to not react to his energy. It made sense for me to not notice this, I was barely aware of what was happening in front of me unless it was exciting in some way. I had no time to think further about this as the man seemed to go into some tangent about Carnosaurs.

"Yeah, carnosaurs…" I mumbled. I began to think maybe we were more alike than either of us imagined. Of course, this was based off the fact that I had forgotten talking about them just moments ago. Instead I just thought he was really into Carnosaurs. He agreed that he thought I was alright, though weird. Then he asked about my flying friends asking if I was normal under my clothes.

"Yeah, I'm pretty normal." A hand come to my sternum and poked it a couple of times. "Well, physically." I looked back to the sign and pointed with my left hand at the entrance.

"It's time to strip!"
OOC: Editing 4/9/20 to say [topic left]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back