Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

While I've been gone [open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hato_zps1a3ed237.jpg
Tori_zps2539206e.jpg

WatchingYou_zps8ab17944.jpg

She seemed to get very defensive over my questions, as if she had heard a conversation similar to this before. She took puppetry very seriously, and Hato appreciated that. That was the time of individual he needed. "Oh don't get me wrong, they will be used to the fullest of their capabilities. Just not by me. You see I work for an organization that could use your creations in a whole mess of ways." Hato respectfully replied and rummaged through his pockets for a business card. All that was on it was an Eye (like the one in the mini-banner) and an address. He handed it to her. "I would like to invite you to our headquarters to discuss a possible contract. I think a partnership between your business and our company would be a benefit to us both. We can provide you with resources, as well as financing for research. How does that sound?" he concluded with a smile, finishing up his meal.

[For NPC information, please go here]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hebi raises an eye brow. She never had something like this happen before. An interesting logo on the card, though like she can talk. “Sounds interesting. However I like to meet the man behind this company before making any contracts.” She does not normally deal with middle men. Hebi then reaches into her pocket and pulls out her business card.
Storyteller.jpg

“Here’s my card.” With the name and logo, there was an address to where she works. She did not choose the name for she is not the one who made the company. It was her sensei that made the company. He taught her everything she knows; he was a master puppet maker. When he died she inherited the company. Hebi is currently teaching Shimete how to puppeteer and make puppets, so when it come Hebi’s time Shimete will inherit the company like she did before her.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hato_zps1a3ed237.jpg
Tori_zps2539206e.jpg

Hato smiled widely as she didn't reject the offer, only strode around it cautiously. "I would expect to less! I'm sure he would be very happy to meet you." the silver haired man replied. Reaching out, he took her business card and had to refrain from a slight chuckle. She didn't realize what she had just given him, nor would she probably know depending on her decision and involvement with the company.

"Thank you very much for your time, but I think it's best we be off. He have an appointment and we really shouldn't dawdle longer than necessary." said Hato, standing from his seat. He bowed to both Hebi and the chef before exiting the privacy sheet. "Tori! Let us depart." he concluded and they went on their way.

--
Kioku too finished reading the newspaper and departed from his location.

[Topic Left]

[For NPC information, please go here]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It looks like today was a very interesting day to say the least. She wonders just what else might happen before the sun sets. Hebi returns all of her puppets into their respectful scroll and heads out. She had plenty of work to do before this day came to an end.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back