Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Country Who are you?

This thread contains one or more players entering the country.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1703941221281.png
The flickering campfire… its embers waning, experienced a resurgence as I placed two logs, coaxing warmth into its fading glow. Its flames waged a battle against the encroaching dawn's chill, pushing the impending darkness further away. In this realm of shadows and fading stars, I stood resolute; a guardian of the dwindling fire's vitality.

By my side lay a delicate soul, ill-suited for the rigors of the untamed wilderness. Amidst the rustling leaves choreographed by the whimsical breeze, I assumed the role of guardian, keeping vigil over the unconscious girl. Days stretched into a week, her body lifeless, resembling a fragile porcelain doll, yet on the mending path after the ordeal that had befallen her. With a meticulous routine, I tended to her healing wounds, diligently changing bandages and cleaning wounds each night to prevent infection.

The rationale behind my deviation from the norm, intervening in a fate not my own, remained elusive. Such altruism contradicted my usual disposition. A nagging suspicion lingered, that the girl possessed some intrinsic value, a notion ill conceived in the serpentine corridors of my mind due to the time spent in the presence of serpents. Skeptical of relying on the horse of goodwill and virtue, my motivations remained shrouded. Regardless of the enigma shrouding my intervention, the girl now dwelled within my sphere of influence, under the watchful gaze of my unwavering commitment. No doubt she would have as many questions of me as I have of her. And so, I wait patiently for the girl to awaken.

[mft]
[Entering Country w/ Ryuu Sumika]
[Runtime 1 hour]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
The sounds of birds chirping awoke her in a night that only grew closer to the warmth of day, her body chill and barely awake would remain stiff as without even thinking she would stretch herself out from the once curdled position she had found herself in. Her small wounds and cuts patched, and her lips no longer as dry and desolate as they once were, she certainly had a lot of confusion and questions as with dazed eyes she would meekly begin to pull herself from the patch of grass which she rested upon. Surrounded by shrubbery and even larger trees that towered over her the flickering warmth of a campfire would reel her in to finally come to some realisation of what allowed her to be able to still remain in this realm.

A powerful yet radiant figure was before her, keeping watchful eyes over the once asleep girl. She figured that she must have had something to do with the bandages at the very least. With a heavy heart, despite her own childish pride she couldn't help but in a state of shock and surprise mutter a few cold and distant words. "T-thank you." Whether she wished to come to terms with it or not, she wouldn't have survived on her own. She knew little about the world and especially everything encapsulated within it. Staggering herself to first a singular knee and then her two own feet, her legs would wobble before she would fall back on to her own behind, still without a bunch of energy her stomach would rumble as she attempted to cover her belly with each of her palms in some sort of teenage embarrassment.

"Who... who are you?" Taking a glance around as she sat on the cold blades of grass thick as they were. "Where are we?"

[Entering country w/ Ryujin Akira]
[Runtime 1 hour]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
darkone9061_female_cloud_strife_guilty_gear_blue_eyes_long_hair_14c8fd45-3f4c-4322-9934-a4ceaa...png
As I gazed upon the awakening girl, her feeble attempt at gratitude did little to sway my stoic demeanor. The flickering flames of the campfire danced in my eyes, revealing the steel beneath the seemingly benevolent surface.

With a measured voice, I responded, "Survival is no gift; it is earned. You were on the brink of the abyss, and I, out of practicality rather than kindness, saw fit to pull you back." My words cut through the air, leaving an unspoken truth lingering between us.

I observed as the child came to. Her journey was arduous with unending trials. No doubt she had questions in her wake to an unfamiliar environment unfamiliar and to me, a stranger to her, towering like a hawk over a serpent. It had been days spent tending to her injuries and I hadn’t decided what to do with her or why I helped her to this point. Inevitably the questions began to flow from her like a rainfall. They were simple questions, where am I, who are you, “Fire country,” I murmured, unsure as to how I would answer the second question. I had a name, though it was not one I would have chosen. In fact, I was called many things… but never mind. “

As she struggled to rise, I observed with a detached interest, my eyes assessing her weakness. "You're in my domain, the outskirts and borderlands of fire country," I declared, my authority resonating in each syllable. "These are the badlands, a place where strength is the currency, and survival is the rule. Your ignorance could be your downfall unless you adapt swiftly."

Her inquiry about my identity warranted a response, but I remained enigmatic. "I am Akira, the Queen of Battle. Questions matter little; actions speak louder. Remember that," I declared, the air thick with the weight of unspoken consequences.

I watched her confusion deepen, her vulnerability exposed. "In this realm, your survival depends on your wit, not your gratitude. Earn your place, or the Badlands will swiftly claim you." My words hung in the air, a harsh reality settling upon her like the cold blades of grass beneath her.

As she sat, unsure of her surroundings, I offered no comfort. "The Badlands are a harsh teacher, and you've just begun your lesson. Learn quickly, adapt, or be swept away by the unforgiving winds that sweep through these lands," I stated, my gaze unyielding.

With a subtle nod, I turned away, leaving her to grapple with the harsh truth of her newfound existence in the realm of the Badlands. In the end, my reasons for assisting her remained a mystery… even to myself.

[mft]
[topic left]
[country entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back