Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who needs memories? [Konchuu/Ko]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Boy." Konchuu would say as she appeared before the Queen herself, a woman of great patience and kindness; but a ruler in her own right. "I ask of you not to address me, or another other woman by such a title." her hand would strike, twisting around his neck and tightened with such an unusual force. Whatever, this was too odd and bizarre for the woman to even attempt to... care for.

With that, she left.

[Topic left]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi growled as Ko went past her and placed a hand on Shira's forehead. She went to tear him away from her but got feeling that she shouldn't touch him right now. When she saw a tear roll down Shira's cheek, she decided enough was enough. The other medic had left already, so there wasn't really anything stopping her. Kimi went to move just as she heard Shira call the boy brother.
The cat girl's eyes widened and she was stuck for a moment before she saw Shira start to slump and kinda fall over. She moved silently and lifted the white haired girl with relative ease. With a somewhat grim look that the white haired lad, she rested Shira on the bed before turning back to him.
"You have done what you came to do. Unless you have any business with me I suggest you leave this room." Kimi ignored the boy saying something about his god, she could honestly care less about a god that would condone the attack of a weak girl.
She would then turn back to Shira and make sure she hadn't slipped back into a coma. The poor thing had just woken up from one after all. She concentrated on making the correct kind of chakra and hovered her hands over Shira's unconscious form. She checked over everything, checking the choker-like seal last. What she felt somewhat shocked her. It was certainly restricting something. She was curious and wanted to prod it, to see what happened, but a small growl from Kashiro turned her curiosity to a different direction. What about the thing "in" the seal made him growl?

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko's eyes glared at Kimi, who was she? "I'm sorry check her files. I'm the only kin she has. You can leave now thank you. You're no longer needed nurse."</COLOR><i></i> Ko smiled and walked over to Shira's bed. He sat on the side of it and placed his hand on her forhead. He moved her hair out of her face. He needed to create a stronger seal for her. He knew that he was the only one capable of saving her. <COLOR color="darkcyan">Dear heavenly father. I call to you for the strength to help Shira be free from evil temptations and allow her to once again walk with her kin. Give me the knowledge to save her. In your name I say Nodearu."

Ko would stay in her room until Shira was ready to leave the hospital

[Topic Finishing?]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira's mind drifted as she was lost in the unconcious realm. One would think that being in a time of deep sleep for so long would not make you feel tired, but it was quite the opposite. Shira held no idea of what was going on outside of her sleep, but she internally dreamed. Something that kept returning to her mind was the image of a young Ko. She would definitely have more questions for him later. Shira quickly lost grasp on that image and returned to a dreamless sleep. She would wake soon in the future, unsure of what she would face next.

[Final post for me. Topic left.]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just where did this boy get along with trying to order her around? And who the hell cared if he was listed next of kin in her file? He had just attacked her for heaven's sake! The last straw was him calling her nurse. She was no nurse.
She stood there shaking with fury for a while. She closed her eyes and breathed. She could almost feel her eyes shifting colors back and forth. She could feel herself starting to lose it and knew she needed to get out of there. She really really wanted to attack something, or at the very least, correct him, but she knew that if she even tried, she'd probably end up attacking him anyway.
With a soft growl, she exited the room, clocked out, and literally sprinted home. She really needed to destroy something right now.

[Topic vacated]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back