Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Whoa Girl, Whoa.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward was not really an animal person. True. He had Kitchenzilla and he adored most four legged canines and felines, but this was something else entirely. This was his sigil in the flesh. A great horse. Well the term great was perhaps not the most definitive. The better term for this horse was that it was a great war horse. Old Thunder she was called. Some referred to her as some sort of horse goddess that truck fear into the hearts of all those who fought against the Takahashi. Legend had it that Shiro rode Old Thunder into battle to reclaim Kai, but surely this beast was not the one and the same was it? It was possible. Yet, somewhere deep within the Steward's adoration for ancient tales he wanted it to be very much true.

The great War Horse stood there having her fill of food. Only once did Sousuke ride this beast, but that was practically an emergency. Now the great creature seemed to simply ignore him. Kitchenzilla who was once a great mechanical beast, now a flesh and blood husky stood by Sousuke staring down the fearsome beast. Sousuke petted Kitchy's head and in turn the husky let out a series of short woofs at the great animal. Old Thunder's ear flicked for a moment before snorting.

"Right. I need to saddle her again."<i></i> Sousuke picked up the saddle and approached the great beast. Instantly the beast knew what was going on. She stopped eatting and rose up on her hind legs and then brought them down. A lightning nova exploded and sent the Steward flying. Luckily for the Steward his armour shifted it at will and covered him from head to toe in ebony black spikey armour. The Steward went through the gates. He rose up still with saddle in hand. "Kitchy?"<i></i> Sousuke whistled out calling for his pet. Soon enough the husky was at his side and no worse for wear. Sousuke nodded at his canine companion.

It was time to do this again. Sousuke this time rushed the great war horse and this time got the saddle on, but the great beast was kicking about. Sousuke hand his arms wrapped around the neck and held on as the great thunderous horse was kicking and raging across.

And so it was. Sousuke. Guardian Protectorate of the Realm. Honourable Man of the Realm. Blacksmith. Consulting anbu detective. Mastermind. Corporate Think Thank. A man who now had problems trying to tame his own sigil in the flesh and blood.

To those approaching they would see flickers of black and yellow as Old Thunder was anything but slow.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air was stiff in Sunagakure today. The underground village took some getting used to. Sometimes one could become a prisoner to it's walls never truly realizing what the world had to offer. Even though the village by no means treated it's people like prisoners the very concept of being underground shut off from the world in a sense felt like it. At least for Koga someone whose whole life had been spent above ground was now converting themselves to an underground world. One with limits, one that didn't exactly have something to offer him up front. However that was not to say Suna did not have it's own tricks up it's sleeves. In order to progress here and to find those who killed his clan members he had dabbled in something that he had heard by chance. Blood Magic, the ritualistic no barbaric form of chakra manipulation. However Koga had no where near enough full control to enact such jutsu. In order to control Blood one must have to have control over the Water Element and the natural energy of chakra. Koga had a proficient control of Natural Chakra. The energy was boundless within his body for that he contributed to the power of the spirits. However he had only so little if any control of the element of water. That was not to say one could not do blood magic without the use of both elements. Controlling blood within one's body could be achieved by other methods. A sacrifice if you will and it would be bound to be glorious or at least he hoped the results would be. The bandages that now covered his left eye were testament to that.

As the young Ikoji walked through the steets of Sunagakure he saw something a flash of lighting striking the streets. As the enormous explosion of lightning bursted, the hair on Koga's ears raised. He immediately began to get curious as this explosion came from the direction of the Kazekage's Tower. Without much of a second thought he began to make his way to the tower hoping to catch sight of whatever caused such an explosion. He took a hop to a building landing squarely on the wall adjacent of the tower. His next leap was from the wall to the tower itself boasting the extent of his physical prowess. Koga immediately began to dash around the tower to catch any signs of battle. What he saw however was a sight unexpected even for normal standards. He caught a glimpse of the Kazekage, and what seemed to be something of a demonic horse. At least it was other worldly, seriously what horse kicked lightning? Koga firmly palmed his face with his hand. He dreaded the idea of standing around while the Kage wrestled a super stallion.

However at their current speed which to the normal eye at this point appeared to be blurs, there was no way Koga would be of any use. He looked around first quickly surveying making sure no one could see him. When it was confirmed he was alone or at least what he assumed to be sanctuary in silence the warrior quickly removed the leg weights he always wore under his pants. The weights dropped at an alarming rate causing a small crater in the ground below. Anyone who saw that would probably only wonder what kind of freak wore super weights like these. He himself would begin to bounce towards the scene holding nothing back. Seeing this horse and this speed he knew better than to take it lightly. Plus it had been a while since he got to cut loose he would activate two gates in order to match this horse's speed. First was the Gate of Opening, and then he would find his inner access to the Gate of Limit. With these two gates open he was sure the blood vessels would be pumping faster through his body, and he would feel a sense of adrenaline. As he commenced this his legs would tighten and flex showing signs of muscle enhancement. Koga would courageously leap trying to reach the Kazekage and his stallion. Upon approach he would also attempt to wrap his arms around the horse but definitely aiming for it's tremendous legs. He wasn't sure how Sousuke's unarmed techniques were, but Koga's was superb. He would try to apply an elite grapple hoping to hinder the beast enough to help the Kage bring it down. It wasn't his battle no need to go all out, but the support role would probably be appreciated. Especially if the Kage dealt whatever final blow was needed to this monstrous beast.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Heeyah."<i></i> Sousuke found himself chanting. "Heeyah. Hah. Yee--yaah?"<i></i> His voice was monotone as he continued this chanting. He had seen men say these strange words before. The Steward continued to kick about on the horse, but Old Thunder did not rest. The Steward continued to hold tightly to the neck of the old beast who was still showing that she was in the prime of life. How long had Old Thunder been around for? Who knows. Sousuke wondered if even his ancestor Shiro knew. Or perhaps there were multiple Old Thunders? That was a disturbing thought.

Kerklang! Sousuke heard something hit the floor. Sousuke watched to see two metal weights hit the floor and a small dust storm kicked up. Who dropped them was an unknown. Again with the trashing and kicking. Okibi would be giggling at the sight of this. Seeing Sousuke hanging on for dear life as this giant warhorse rebelled against him. Old Thunder then let out a cry as something grabbed her by the legs. Old Thunder then began phase shift like Sousuke would on occasion when he needed to go that much faster, but in this case even he had a hard time tracking where they were going.

Ultimately all three in what was perhaps an untimely arrival were on top of the Kazekage tower. The Great War Horse paused for a moment and snorted as if to say 'okay guys, chill we're totally up here'. Sousuke looked about and then noticed Koga. "This isn't slightly off course, disturbing, and ... several other things."<i></i> Sousuke still held on tight to the horse's neck. Again the great beast snorted. Clearly she wasn't amused. After several seconds Sousuke let go and looked about. "Ah. Yes. Koga of House Ikoji. Good to see you again after that holiday party upon these grounds not too long ago. I hope my Father's antics with the bear didn't disturb you that much. I was greatly annoyed with him, but you played the situation calmly and coolly. You have my gratitude for that as ... some people perhaps would not have reacted in the same way."<i></i> Sousuke paused again and looked about. Yes. Yes. they were still in the same place. "You also have my gratitude in trying to ... ... ... "<i></i> The horse turned her head to the side eyeing Sousuke. She was listening. She was listening intently.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he vanished almost seemingly from thin air he grasped the legs of the great beast using a good amount of his strength to try and drag it down. However this mythical horse did not let up. Instead it continued to buck and soon it began to phase. The Ikoji who was grasping on tightly began to feel his body break apart. It was almost as if he was being torn up from the insides and then put back together. He did not like this feeling and more than anything he wished to let go of this beast and end this painful experience. However he could not let go for the instant he began to wish for it to end, the sensation passed. It was like an instant but it lasted for ages in his sense of mind. His body prickled and he began to cough as he released his grasp on the horse's legs. In the ninja's covered hand he saw specks of blood that came from him. Koga eyed the blood acknowledging it's presence before he could even acknowledge Sousuke's further. He didn't even realize they were now on top of the tower instead of the ground. His eye was far too fixated on the blood in his hand oddly before licking it. However he immediately began to realize there was more blood coming from under the bandages that covered his left eye. There might have been a faint red stain on them now but he just opted on tightening them. As he finished tightening the wraps he looked around to find Sousuke who now hung next to the war horse still.

"Oh that was your grandfather's trick? Yes I wouldn't be so hasty to blow up stuffed animals as our esteemed residential mad scientist. No in fact his antics were extremely entertaining I've never seen such control of anything. What is that technique he uses? He noticed Sousuke's silence at the end of his comment about gratitude for what was obviously the predicament they were in now. The War horse had personality she was a tough customer. With a leveled sigh he would begin to speak to Sousuke once more. "So this horse of yours, does she have a name? Furthermore where did you get her from? Whatever she just did, well it was amazing first time I've ever felt anything like that." Koga would move closer to the horse and cautiously raise a hand and then try to gently stroke her neck. It would be preferred if you didn't try to kill us again madam. He would think the words in his head while fixing his "good" eye on the Kazekage.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke raised up his hand slighty, "Er... slight correct. My father, I did not have the fortunate opportunity to meet my father or my aunt. Both of them passed away when my father was quite a young man."<i></i> Sousuke always wondered what his grandfather and aunt were like. Hana was often described as resilient and resourceful. Oftentimes he heard his father describe her as sweet and kind, but other than that he never heard much about her. As for his grandfather, his own father spoke even less of him. He wasn't brought up in a lighter context, oftentimes Judori described him as difficult and stubborn. Strangely though it was just now that Sousuke realized that both his parents were not fond of their own parents. "Ah. Right. So then, my father is exceptional with his mastery of chakra strings. He's always been quite the puppeteer, but I didn't inherit his mastery over chakra strings. He's quite good at hiding them and using the most minimal of finger movements to have them move along. Honestly sometimes I think he's psionic, and just uses his mind. I've also heard of an alternative method of using magnets to control them over long distances ... but that is less likely. You wouldn't know it, but my father has quite the poker face."<i></i>

"Indeed." Speak of the devil and he would arrive. The former Steward too was on the roof. Judori as usual was dressed in black, his bald head almost shining due to the glare of the above chakra lights beaming down upon the village. Judori stood there with his hands behind his back, looking quite content. "Why thank-you for the compliment Koga m'boy. What a sport you were about it. Tut. Tut." The small man would say. The two of them would simply stare at Koga as he tended to himself. "Need a band aid m'boy or now that there is blood in the pool, the sharks are out?" Sousuke lacked social grace, and small talk, but Judori had such gifts. There was a sort of fatherly presence coming out of the man, but then again why wouldn't there be? He kept the realm intact, watched many kids grow up into his service, and ... well Sousuke was his own son after all.

"She's called Rolling Thunder because when she's on the move, oftentimes the sounds produced by her hooves are thunderous. I'm not sure why it's rolling though, but ... I think it works."<i></i> Sousuke would explain as he patted her in addition to Koga petting her neck. The great war horse seemed to enjoy all the attention. She swung head pleasantly as if to say 'aw shucks'. "She comes from Elderwoods. We have a wild herd out there, that we tend to... seeing as how our sigil is a horse."<i></i> Sousuke finally got off of the horse. His black armour was starting to retract. "She seems to be full of surprises. I can honestly say I didn't expect her to phase shift up the tower."<i></i> Sousuke would then add as he began to adjust the saddle. "I once rode her after some thieves who stole the Winter King's costume. She was able to catch up, and help me stop them."<i></i> Old Thunder merely nodded her head 'I wanted a gift too you know'. "You are going to be operational though correct? I know there is a saying to lick one's wounds, but I never figured it to have a literal meaning... I will have to try it myself."<i></i> At this remark Judori would roll his eyes at his son.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Steward corrected him Koga nodded in the Steward's direction. An acknowledgement to the Kage, as his attention was not fully on the man. He explained that his father was a Puppeteer one who was so talented that he could control things without the slightest bit of movement. Koga didn't know a lick about puppeteers. He had met a man who was part puppet once but had not seen him in such a long time it was often a faded memory. Before Koga even had a chance to respond the father whom Sousuke spoke of appeared. These sunan folks are definitely good at their job as ninja, Koga would think, as Judori seemingly appeared from no where. He didn't even sense the man appear it was slightly frightening. He would also like Sousuke give a thanks to him for being calm and cool about the teddy bear. "The crime rate of stuffed animal violence must be high in Suna. I never thought I would get thanks for just leaving the teddy be. It's odd I've known what a puppeteer is but never actually delved into it. I've only met one puppeteer or at least I think he was one. He seemed like he was part puppet himself. He introduced my clan to this village actually." Koga would think to himself back to when he met that odd puppet man. The guy came from no where offering business proposals and then disappeared just as sudden. He would dismiss these thoughts and then stare at Judori with as he made a comment about the seeping blood. "No this is the blood of a lamenting decision band-aids are no good. However it's funny you should say sharks, I'm looking at two scary predators and a horse.. I mean great horse now." He would continue to pat her neck as he jabbed at the pair. He meant no harm if anything it was a compliment or at least what he thought might be one.

The horse's name turned out to be Rolling Thunder befitting for such a creature. She was a fine specimen and as luck would have it the Kage and his clan had a herd. As he removed himself from the horse his armor began to shift as well clearly showing this was not normal armor. Interesting Koga would plainly say in his mind. Sousuke was odd, and this was their first chance to actually speak. "Phase Shifting? Never heard of that before, looks like I'm in for learning all sorts of things today. You have a herd of these horses you say? Do they all produce lightning and phase shift or is Rolling Thunder just the cream of the crop?" His horse seemed to be trusting of him, to some extent he wondered why they were disputing for control now if he was able to utilize her before maybe this one was just picky about when it wanted to help Sousuke. However before Koga could dig any on that matter the Steward would make a comment about the licking of the blood. Koga would stare at Sousuke for a moment and then burst out in laughter. "Uh wow, you're definitely an oddball. No no I was just...well it's a long story. Anyways yes I'm operational, I can work at the drop of a dime just point me in the right direction. *whew* That was funny, but I should be asking you the same thing, why were you and Rolling Thunder out here causing such a ruckus. Seemed like she was taming you for a moment." Oddly enough Koga would be grinning trying to be chipper. He was also more chattier than usual it was all probably due to the recent progression of things.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[tl;dr: Shinbatsu hears noises, picks up Koga's dropped weights, tries to stay hidden, and scales the tower once he hears distant voices. He hasn't really heard anything you said. Attempting to enter topic in stealth. We'll run a stealth check if you guys really want.]]

He heard the thunder. It echoed through the caves. Shinbatsu was conscious enough of his surroundings to know that when real storms came, he did not hear a thing. Whatever was happening was inside the caves, not out. It was easy to track. Just when he thought he was getting close, however, Shinbatsu spotted a man drop something off a barrier and disappear with a tremendous amount of speed. Shortly afterward, all had gone quiet. The man made his way forward as stealthily as he could. When he got close enough, he stopped to inspect what Koga had dropped: weights. They had seriously disfigured the ground beneath them. A grimace took control of Shinbatsu's face, and he bent down to grab the weights. They were about as heavy as he expected them to be. Whoever wore these had to be a masochist. The Chuunin shouldered the weight before straightening out and looking around. Nobody was anywhere to be seen. He had to proceed with caution. With that in mind, he receded into the shadows.

Shinbatsu's progression was sluggish. He made his way from cover to cover, all the while listening to traces of what had been around not too long ago, but he seemed to make no progress. The weights slowed him down, as did the need to remain unseen. He eyed one of the chakra lamps from his cover. Chakra was, at its roots, energy. It stood to reason, then, that if he could generate an electromagnetic pulse strong enough to disturb electric lamps, chakra lamps could potentially be shut off, too. His thought lingered there for a while, but he dropped the thought upon realizing that one, he did not have the equipment to generate an EMP right here and now, and two, that he was not entirely sure about the engineering of chakra lamps. If they worked more like torches and less like light bulbs, shutting them off could be a problem. He just had to stick to the shadows.

It was as Shinbatsu from one cover to the wall of the tower that he heard very distant talking. Stunned for a moment, he stopped to focus in on the speech, and after believing for a few seconds that he had imagined things, he realized that he had, in fact, not. His eyes turned upward. That was where it was coming from. Shinbatsu's heart rate picked up. He saw windows lining the tower; if he discovered something terrible, he could crash through one and wake everybody up. With that in mind, the Chuunin turned to face the wall and he began to scale, as quietly as he could. He left the weights at the foot at the tower; they were not important right now. The further up he got, the more clear the speech at the top became. Toward the top, he finally made out a phrase: "seemed... taming you for a moment." He was close enough to hear. Shinbatsu froze, hugging the wall as best as he could so as to avoid detection. He looked down; it was a long way to drop.

MFT

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori chuckled, "Hohoho. Well, if you destroyed that bear I would think you may have slightly scarred the minds of several children. I am thankful that Tama's lightning got absorbed. Hohoho. Teddy bear homicide that would be an amusing case to put before the judges. I think though it would be refferred to as self-defense as how the bear I was using was quite the thug. That top hat. Hoho." The former Steward was greatly amused by the thought of such. When Koga spoke of the puppeteer he met who was part puppet himself, the mood of the jolly elder seemed to sober up. "Yes... some people do delve down the darker paths of puppets. A taboo of sorts for our clan." Judori explained.

Sousuke's armour did not completely retract. Unfortunately his wheel chair was not here. "This is most unfortunate. My wheel chair is down there."<i></i> Sousuke would shift his gaze downward. Koga then inquired about phase shifting. Sousuke merely nodded his head. "The more common term for it is shadow-dancing, but phase shifting gets broken down into several levels. Rolling Thunder here ... she's at a higher level that needs to be quantified."<i></i> When Koga next spoke of how band-aids were not going to be any good for him, Sousuke had to wonder. Did his blood not clot properly? "I came close once to punching a shark-like creature once. The Lake was infested once by a most strange piranha like-creatures. I say they were somewhat like sharks as they were ... almost of that size. Humans are naturally predators, but ... we're not at the top of the food chain. We're usually in the middle I would say?"<i></i>

Judori shrugged. "Rolling Thunder is beyond the cream of the crop. She's ... well ... I never tried to tame her in my heyday. She certainly looks the same since the last time I saw her, and even then. She never ages. She's certainly truly exceptional." When Koga called Sousuke an oddball the Steward had a slightly concerned look over his face. The laughter that came with it was even most confusing. "Don't take it seriously m'boy. He's joking about."

"Uh. Right then... I'm operational myself. I would like to get down though. My wheelchair is down below..."<i></i> A more important question was asked. "Well... Rolling Thunder won't go anywhere near Keystone Prime, and she ... ... ... she wanted to come here. She sort of came here on her own, mainly because ... of the vegetation in the garden."<i></i> Judori gave Sousuke a concerned look, "Your radish garden is intact, but she did help herself to some carrots. Now that you've mentioned it ... I think she was trying to tame me... either that or she was trying to see how far she could get with me. I truly think it would be the latter of the two."<i></i>

Judori would then turn to Koga and with the most sternest face he would merely say, "My carrots bring all the girls to the yard. I do make a mighty fine carrot soup m'boy." The stern face would last only a few seconds before he broke out into a fit of laughter.

(MFT)

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wondered why it was a taboo in the Takahashi clan. He could only assume that there was some dark history intertwined with the reasons, Judori felt such distaste in those who turned themselves into puppets. If not distaste he had a strong disposition about it as his mood became quite serious. "I would love to hear why it's a taboo sometime. I'm actually in need of a large Sunan history lesson. I need to learn everything I can about the village and these people. In my clan we also have a taboo of sorts although I don't know if I can call it that when it was hidden so well. I guess it's a power that is given out lightly and not meant to be taught to just anyone. I'm lucky to have overcome the drawbacks of this power." Koga would look to the chakra beams emulating the sunlight. He would always look to the sky when he was thinking it was calming to live in the winds at times. Yuko left this power behind, Aika left the Ikoji convictions, Kenji was fixing the way the clan saw their current life. For ever mistake the Ikoji made there was someone trying to correct it. The Eighth Gate was not to be treaded upon, but Koga had found about it regardless, simply figuring out it's positioning but his way was still incomplete and had it not been for the lineage of his ancestors he'd surely be dead by now. He could completely understand why people should not tread upon these things so lightly. The scars on his body delivered by Greenskin were always going to be a testament of that.

Sousuke answered by saying that it was more commonly known as Shadow Dancing. Instantly Koga gave Rolling Thunder that wide eyed surprised look. "Hold, you mean to tell me she can shadow dance, on an advanced level? Well I'll be damned it's safe to say Rolling Thunder's phase shifting is superior to my body flickers. I feel like a wimp now!" Koga would chuckle and pat the neck of Rolling Thunder. She was an interesting creature and to boot probably immortal or she had an extremely long lifespan. It was safe to say that this might have been one of the more exciting moments in Sunagakure, learning about all these weird things that were around. Even more so the Kazekage seemed to be the type of man who got down and dirty definitely something he would have liked to see. "I guess that's why we've survived so long though. We keep scraping against odds we couldn't help but lose to on a normal occasion. We only have thrived because we know how weak we really are. I tend to believe we're the true underdogs of this world, residing above the weak and still not really able to touch the strong. As you said we're in the the middle but even the middle man can make miracles happen, such as Suna's Djinn incident."

Koga wasn't there for that, but he had heard about it a lot of people had. For the village to quell an ancient beast, well it was admirable. Kenji used their turmoil to his advantage to offer the village additional force, for a spot in the village. "I'd also never gotten the chance to say this but thank you for accepting us. I know we may seem checkered but we're good people. Hard workers and don't tolerate people who hurt their home. The Ikoji are built on loyalty and trust. We'd prefer not to break that which we have developed into ourselves." He wanted Sousuke to know that since this village was meant to be their new home the Ikoji would always support it. Even in times where Koga wavered on their decision this was their base now and he trusted the move, especially since the people here for the most part seemed to be very kind.

After the mild joke, about operational beings Koga would notice Sousuke didn't have as much as a humorous side as his father. It was fine, it only made the time her more entertaining. "The Keystone Prime? It was safe to say that was probably something he should know about, but Koga still had yet to actually explore and get to know the village. The life of a medical ninja in training kept him closed off to one part of the village most days. Sousuke and Judori seemed to be having a small chat about his garden. For some reason Rolling Thunder wished to come here, it seemed as if it was hunger or possibly greed. "Well since you came to where she wanted to go, possibly she may go where you wish to go now. Give and take, like a marriage...er well the concept. Rolling Thunder is a she after all, even female animals tend to think like real women... Eh maybe we should go get your wheelchair now." He was totally bombing the conversation in his mind, he didn't mean to but he just told the Kazekage to treat his horse sort of like a wife. He wasn't sure how the man would take it.

It was before anyone made a move that his father commented about his carrots bringing all the girls to yard. His solid face only added onto the intensity of when he burst out laughing which Koga followed suit. It was funny the old guy was cooky and with sling of his should he'd attempt to place his arm around the smaller man's shoulders. "Okay it's official you're my favorite Sunan. We should go drinking some time while you teach me that recipe, I need a wife!" Yes this was turning out to be a great decision to stop and help the struggling horseman.

[Shinbatsu: In stealth you are broham, spice it up ;-)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The voices were now distinguishable. One of them he was certain he did not know; the other was the voice of a patron at his shop, which, within a few moments, Shinbatsu was able to determine was the Steward. He was talking about phase-shifting or something. It sounded physics-related, for which reason the Chuunin felt compelled to stick around and listen, but the fact of the matter was that he'd just heard a loud explosion of some sort in close proximity to where they were and the Steward was right there. There was a possibility that he was in real trouble.

The men on top of the Tower were not responding like people who had just heard whatever it was that Shinbatsu heard, so slowly and silently he scaled down until he reached the foot of the Tower. There, he picked up the weights he'd left behind and began to move. He would find the source of the noise, and if he couldn't, he would just take the weights back home with him and investigate their origins.

[[Topic left]]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would nod his head "I would be glad to give you a list of reading or to give you a history lesson. I lecture sometimes, so... I can get you a seat. Just no falling alseep on me. I already have to deal with my ward doing that from time to time. It's not easy when I have to poke her everyone once and a while to make sure she's awake."<i></i> The Steward wondered when his next lecture was going to be. "Are you available at 10:24am next... Wednesday? I want to have six minutes of simple conversation and coffee drinking before I fill your mind with our history. The course is a survey, but I'll ... have you enrolled on a few others. I don't have to mark your paper, which will be grand. It makes me sad sometimes when I grade papers, and the students don't try..."<i></i> Sousuke's brows would ever so lightly furrow as the thought somewhat plagued his mind. "Your curiosity is an inspiration to me, although I may not sound like it."<i></i>

Sousuke would merely then rise an eyebrow as Koga seemed to come to grasp that Rolling Thunder was capable of shadow dancing. The horse snorted and gave Koga a bored look as if to say 'I'm good looks, brains, and more bub'. "You're far from being a wimp. You actually managed to have her hold still for a moment. That's no simple feat of strength."<i></i> Sousuke would attempt to save Koga's ego from being crushed beyond levels of repair. The horse welcomed the pats, 'Why yes. I am that damn good' she would wave her head. Her mane of hair would very so lightly brush both Koga and Sousuke as she asserted her own ego. Judori would let out a laugh as the female horse had made the action. Koga then went to thank Sousuke and his father for accepting them to Suna. The two Takahashi traded looks.

"My dear Koga. Our family words 'We're Kings Men', we too are loyal and trusting people. We have a lot in common." The short bald headed man would nod his head. "I suspect many good things will come out of the noble house of the Ikoji." Words of encouragement.

When Koga spoke of getting down Sousuke peered down. "I believe your leg weights are missing... that can't be..."<i></i> Concerned ever so lightly trickled in Sousuke's voice. a frown appeared upon his face. Before he knew it Old Thunder nipped him from behind and tossed him on her back. The same no less happened to Koga and before the two knew it they were down on the ground level again. Judori joined in too, but he merely made his way walking down the side of the Kazekage tower by applying his chakra and doing the aforementioned movement.

"Hrmph. Most strange. I heard a thud as they dropped, but I didn't hear them... getting lifted." Sousuke's face plate then proceeded to go up and over and his eyes narrowed as he activated a dojutsu attempting to see if they were simply hidden by a technique.

"This is most disturbing..."<i></i> Sousuke would say. "I... will certainly replace them, but I know that certain people get quite... attached to their equipment."<i></i> Sousuke would say. After looking around for some time. It became evident they were simply not here. Sousuke made his way over to his wheel chair and sat himself down. His armour quickly removing itself and showing Sousuke to be a smaller man. Not as small as his father, but certainly he was not nearly as threatening looking in his armour. "Drinking. We should go drinking? Is that wise? I could try to teach you the recipe myself but..."<i></i>

Judori would cough and interupt his son. "No offense m'boy, but your food lacks taste. I'm happy you can cook now ... but it all lacks taste. Ever ate air before Koga?" Judori would inquire of the his new fan.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a chuckle Koga would respond to the Steward. "I'll make time for this lecture. Where shall we meet? For some reason I have a feeling that the academy grounds just won't do." Truth be told he was all up for this learning but he wanted it to be private. He wanted utter focus with little to no distractions. His goal was to transcend beyond his limits. He had done so physically the next step was mentally and that would come with knowledge. To be blunt Koga felt that he was not "smart". He couldn't come up with all these elaborate schemes everyone else could, and at times he felt his strength was all he had. However if he became sharper in wit, and more tenacious with his mind then he could easily implement his strength and find the most effective way to use it. With a greater mind, he could possibly find a way to open the 8th Gate safely without destroying his body again. It was pure luck that the Kaguyan gene awoke within him. He would briefly glace at his palm and respond to the Steward's last statement. "It's funny, they say curiosity killed the cat...but don't you think that's what brings us to our greatest achievements? Curiosity of the unknown, it's ironic to me. Almost as if someone said I dare you to become curious but it's in every beings nature to be curious. Maybe it's an ominous thing, foretelling that too much curiosity will be our death. It's not like things can live forever everything has an end." He'd smirk closing his hand and giving the Steward a smile. It was one of the few times that the shinobi had been complimented on something more than his physique. Something that allowed him to be looked at or "appreciated" for more than his glaring talents. Not that he minded the physical compliments they mattered too, but to be noticed even for something so common as curiosity meant more to him for some odd reason.

However Sousuke would inform he was no wimp in the matter of Rolling Thunder. Haha another achievement for physical power. He would just nod at Sousuke, and chuckle at Rolling Thunder as she brushed upon him. Koga would lean in close and begin to whisper to Rolling Thunder. "You keep touching me like that and I may have to bring you home." He was obviously kidding, but then again having a horse who could move that fast might have been overkill for his foes. As we all know overkill is not overrated.

Judori spoke up for Sousuke and himself giving him a brief response. Their clan was that they were "King's Men" which was taken in a way that Koga would believe him to be downplaying themselves slightly. Saying they were loyal subjects of a throne. It was comforting to know that the Ikoji had already shared common ground with some people in this village. To hear that his clan was more than a physical tank, and was seen as somewhat noble well it gave him this tingly feeling inside. A warmth to know they had a place, and were given a fair chance in it. This was more than enough for him to press on with conviction.

Sousuke then made a comment that made the Ikoji's hair raise. "My leg weights... are gone? Did they fall through the ear-" Before he knew it he was on Rolling Thunder's back and being phased back down to the bottom of the tower. Upon reaching the ground level again, things seemed to be back to normal for the most part. The second phase was no where as near as bad as the first time. He exhaled and hopped off the horse's back searching around for a hole. It wasn't until Sousuke told him he'd replace them that Koga could stop looking. "Seriously? Well thanks that fixes everything. I just use them as training gear for the most part nothing serious. They're heavy muthas, but whoever lifted them won't get much use unless they want some really strong legs. I was more concerned with them breaking through the ground and like causing a hole in our village. I mean weights like those just don't get up and move you know? I look forward to whatever set you can make....especially anything as cool as that armor. You made that didn't you?" Koga could make "armor" as well, through the use of his bones, which tended to be very gruesome and not something he would want to show off often. Especially since his skill was still so inexperienced he wasn't sure what the outcome would be like.

Before taking their leave Judori would harshly remind Sousuke that his food lacked taste. He even asked Koga if he had tasted air. A hand would cover his mouth to keep in the laughter that was brewing. Upon clearing his own throat, he would speak while punching the laughter back down. "No no, I can't say that I have. Sousuke's food can't be that tasteless can it? Rolling Thunder any input on this one?" Maybe the horse could save the Steward's self sense of cooking for surely Judori was set on dashing it.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I oftentimes lecture in a theater setting. Not that I am some sort of dramatus personus ... and it'd more likely be in the Diamond District. I can't say that ... it is the most comfortable of settings."<i></i> There was a slight pause of sorts. "Those lectures run from Seven in the Evening till Eleven at night. Then... usually I'm expected to go to a party of sorts afterwards. It is ... certainly a thing."<i></i> Sousuke would then listen to Koga go on about the saying of how curosity killed the cat. It was certainly a most interesting saying. "I sometimes think the origins of that saying is based on someone's fondness of alliteration given that Ks and Cs sometimes can be interchangeable in names like Kat and Cat, which of course sound the same, but one uses a K of course and the other a C. Why a cat? Most strange. Perhaps the inventor of the saying despised cats and hoped that they had swift demises in their curiosity. Maybe he had a bad time with ... house cats, or maybe he was attacked by lions."<i></i> Sousuke paused for a moment. Maybe he was over thinking this. His eyes shifted left and then right. Yeah. It was that case wasn't it?

Koga seemed to get over the loss of his leg weights. Sousuke merely nodded his head. "I'm fairly certain I could produce for you a set of leg weights that are even superior to your current ones. I find that ... usually they're in the way, like the weights merely jut out too much? My ideal design would be to merely shift the weights in a more linear fashion, instead of having the weights fill out more towards the bottom."<i></i> When he inquired about if the armour was made by his own hands, Sousuke would nod his head. "I did come across a grey chakra crystal though that has ... influenced my armour. The colour has changed from grey to black, but I've made do with it. Mainly because... it got well... it's been jammed into my armour by ... an acquaintance of mine who is exceptionally strong."<i></i> Shizune these days was ... less violent towards him, which was a good thing. She was keeping her criminal activity to a minimum or ... she simply gave up. "Well... don't worry about breaking the ground... unless your leg weights decide to disturb the rest of some ancient horror. Then we would have a problem of course. I suppose the idea then would be to mass produce leg weights and attempt to bludgeon said ancient horror with them until he or she returns to their sleep like proper eldritch horrors should."<i></i> The Steward would then look skyward for a moment. It would seem as if he was slightly aware of the simple fact that in due time he would be subjected to such a horror.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm I'm not sure how much more superior leg-weights can become, hadn't even considered it really. I look forward to the pair you create for me. Make them really heavy for me please. I need something a little more challenging if I'm to gain anything from them. The other ones were getting light." He'd smirk at his comment feeling somewhat proud at the fact he lugged those things around with ease. Although it did take him quite a while to get to this point, just a sign of growth in Koga's mind. Something he had to gain from, to show him that he was far from complete.

Sousuke explained that his armor had been changed from what it seemed like against his will. "It sounds to me like this change wasn't one of your designs. If I'm right in that aspect you and I are a lot more similar than I thought. You remember what Clan the Ikoji is derived from? The Kaguya are bone manipulating warriors, extremely violent, very dangerous. However their bloodlust clouds them, makes them almost like wild animals in combat at times. However a Kaguya channeling themselves well that's a recipe for a hard fought battle. I wasn't gifted by the gods to attain the gift of the Kaguya at birth. Instead I had a more spiritual connection to the world. I was a shaman in my clan and now.. well while I'm still a shaman, I'm only half of what I used to be." Koga would remove his top and show a huge scar that ran down from his chest to his stomach. "I got this one from a creature I dubbed Greenskin. Huge monster with a ridiculously strong husk. I used it's hide to make gauntlets, but in that battle I pushed too hard. I tried to enter a state I should have never tried but since I did, I gained this." Koga would begin to exhale and the sounds of bones cracking could be heard. A bone would rupture through the nape of his neck, bones acting like spikes would protrude through his shoulders and necks. His chest would push out bone creating a cage around his torso. His hands would become covered in bone like studs and his forearms would grow bone like arm protectors. Blood pulsed out of his body but it quickly stopped and at the end of this gruesome technique he'd breathe a little more haggard now.

I'm still a beginner at this stuff but apparently I'm a natural. I can create practically any tool, any equipment from my bones while it's not perfect it's definitely good for combat. I'm trying to learn how I can manipulate the bones after creation but that's an idea to evolve into. The next step in honing my abilities." He'd begin to retract the bones contorting them where they needed to go while excess ones that had already been regrown fell from Koga and hit the ground where they would begin to disintegrate. "I'm looking for ways to hone my skills and er retain previous ones. However we can save this exploration until your lecture, if you'd like." He would touch his eye indicating there was something underneath the bandages of interest. It was time to use the Steward's intellect and receive some guidance.

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"If I fashion you a pair from frigid steel, the problem would be that if they're worn for so long they can actually begin to freeze up, so your legs would be restricted in movement, but then you could break the ice so to speak in a show of strength, then the next time the ice would grow even stronger so the next time you need to break the ice you'd have to apply an even greater show of strength."<i></i> Sousuke explained. "It isn't superior ... but it's more of a ... greater challenge I suppose. Oh and when the ice reforms, the weight then increases too."<i></i> Sousuke added. He listenedto Koga speak of himself and his family. Sousuke's eyes widened when he explained he was a shaman. Shamans were rare people, like the Rangers of old who served and aided Primus.

The Steward observed with keen interest how Koga then transformed. It was like a Kaguya, but Koga seemed to need a bit of effort to do it. It wasn't so ... natural but more forced. Such was evidenced by his breathing which was now somewhat irregular. "Fascinating."<i></i> He would look over the bones and he stroked his chin. Sousuke begin to run through his mind various concepts and applications of the bones. "Your bone structure must be on the same level as Grade A titanium. Have you thought of any sort of elemental integration? Such as ... an earth elemental perhaps? Earth being a friendly element which has a lower degree of self harm, in contrast to fire which can sometimes burn the user in terms of the higher jutsus. Water... derived from ... minus the netural, but re-add it to ..."<i></i> Sousuke mumbled to himself as he was working something out in his mind. "Ah. Yes. The advanced elemental of the blood elemental. You could coat your bones in your blood to give them an elemental effect, seeing as how you ... well you are bleeding yes, which isn't unnatural but Kaguya are beyond such. That came out like an insult, and I assure you it isn't one. Some clans have acidic blood, but assuming your bones do not degrade so quickly you could integrate those two." <i></i> Another pause as the Steward was thinking upon the matter. "Have you acquired a style of marshal combat yet? Or a particular preference for your weaponry?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well that's a new idea there. No I can honestly say I've never thought of Elemental integration. The elements natural to me are Wind I've never thought about trying to acquire any more. It's something that hasn't crossed my mind. It seems like you have a great deal of knowledge in that light as well." The Steward seemed to make the most of his observations resorting to alternative methods than normal conditioning of the body. He was speaking of enhancements and implementing the very nature of elements within Koga's body. His bones weren't as strong as Titanium yet but they were close.

It became immensely entertaining to watch the Steward trip over his words at times. For someone so intelligent he was socially awkward. Maybe that was part of his charm or his genius. He seemed to be wary of insults not knowing when he was casting one, it made Koga wonder if the Steward himself was sensitive to insults or what he perceived them as since he was apologizing for what he thought may have been one. Then again there could be reason to believe he doesn't even pay them any heed. With a snicker Koga would respond, "No reason to worry so much my friend. I find no malice laced in your words. Blood as you've stated could be a good conduit as well. It's one of those elements that can be accessed with some finesse. I have a pretty moderate control of the raw power of Chakra. It could be something I could look into most definitely. I am primarily an unarmed fighter and I can create a variety of weapons on the fly if I need to. My clan has a history with fighting and mainly using our fist to crush what's in front of us. Times change though..." Koga would retract the bones into his body and put back on his top.

"I have some business to attend to but I look forward to our next meeting. I have a feeling we'll both learn a lot more within our next encounter." If there was nothing else to be said, he would take his leave bowing to both the Steward and his father.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back