Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Its been days since the awakening of memories. Again and again the flashes would pulsate and interrupt him. The flood of memories were the least of his worries, his body was changing again. He could feel it inside, seeping with malice as the blackened aura poured from him time to time as much like this fountain he sat under the burning light of day. He had to do this, the sunlight felt like fire on his skin now. But it was keeping the darkness at bay, even its voice had silenced for a time when basking under the warm giant lamp light in the sky. The memories weren't as sharp during daylight hours. When awake out in public like today.

Also it kept him calm around the humans of this village. The demons unnatural bloodshot glowing eyes peered from behind pitch black sun glasses. Looking upon all the faces that stared at him and walked by. His hair tied back out of the way as his cigarette hung limply on his lips. The burning ember breaking off ashes as he inhaled and breathed a heavy white through the air only to replace it with the cold press of the bottle to his lips. Swigging back the hot spiced rum burning down his throat as he chugged and chugged, the euphoric burning rippled through his body as he shook violently from his body rejecting the alcohol as it thirst for another substance. The bitter sweet drink that again and again the thirst burned like acid in his chest, stomach and lungs felt on fire. The alcohol was a weak medicine to cure this thirst. It dulled the sensations of the demonic corruption in his unnatural body.

The bottle only parted with his lips once emptied, giving the soft pop of air rushing into the empty space. A soft slam upon the table, cracking the bottle. Several of the humans shifted at the other tables around him. His breath left heated, sucking in the smell of them. No, this alcohol wasn't strong enough either. The burning lasted longer though, which gave way to a bit of gas as the demon belched softly. 'S'cus." He whispered to no one in particular as his cigarette burned on the limp hang of a drag. Another waft of white smoke clouded about him. As the smoke fell over his fancy worn down black suit and tie. He had this suit for so long, it was tattered and old looking. Like centuries warn and fixed time and time again. It did reflect him a bit, a beast warn down again and again by time. His paled skin, his creased eyes.

He looked more dead then alive, a corpse of an alcoholic, smoking and drinking away in broad daylight. Seven bottles of imported alcohol from across the land sitting on his table. He had spent this months rent money on it, his last bit of money, he had only three bottles left. And still, there was no relief as his mouth dried again at the next person his eyes laid on.

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Info said:
Outfit: Link

Visible Gear/Ninja Tools: A Belt Pouch strapped to her left hip, with a small Summoning Scroll behind it.

</COLOR>
Have you ever just wanted to forget?​
<COLOR color="#0000FF">

I couldn't forget, no matter how much I tried to. My mistakes would always come back to haunt me, to hold me back. For the past half-decade, I've been plagued by bad dreams- even now, with sleep having become a dream itself, I haven't escaped; the nightmares have simply haunted my waking instead.

I looked in the mirror; a young woman in a perfectly kept priestess dress stared back. I looked like a proper young lady, but deep down I still felt like a scared little girl.

My home had become a lonely prison as of late, and like any prison my soul compelled me to break free of it, so I found myself at the Plaza looking for something- anything that could hold my interest for the time.

It didn't seem like too odd of a day, everything seemed normal so far. Crowds. People going about their day-to-day lives. Some of them were alone, like me. Some of them were with friends- and those were the people I couldn't help but envy. Envy wouldn't make me feel any better, so I didn't dwell on them for any longer than I had to. Eventually, one person stood out. He looked more dead than alive, to be honest; almost like a zombie. I could feel something off about him, but at the same time I was curious.

I closed in on the man, as I drew near to him I couldn't help but notice the bottles that had accumulated on his table; I thought my habit had gotten somewhat bad lately but it looked like he had drank more than I normally do in a week!

"So, what are you trying to forget?" I asked as I sat next to him, the question came as natural as breathing- although it probably wasn't the most considerate thing to ask. I guess I never was the best at manners.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The warm sunlight must have given him some strange visions, for siting in front of the demon was a precarious girl dressed in priest robes. Not only the brazen question made the demonic man laugh a small chuckle of white smoke as he burned through the cigarette. His demonic eyes from behind black shades scanned the girl. Looking her from head to toe. She held no malice, no ill intent. He did'nt think the Anbu were spying on him by sending this little flower girl to bother him. So he smirked, stood and walked to the table next to them. Taking a mans drink and emptying the glass. Then man stood, seeming rather upset about losing his drink. Satou seated him with a wave of his hand and the removal of his shades as he allow the mortal to stare in the abysmal gaze of a demon's eyes.

The human just sat there, froze in fear. It made the demon smile, flipping his shades down to covered the hellish inferno. Sitting the glass on the table in front of her, without word and with the poise In one swift hand opened another bottle. Pouring the contents into her glass then began a long intense pull on the bottle while smoking the cigarette right to the butt. Breathing out the smoke as he sat down and flicked the butt into a trashcan twenty feet away. "I drink to forget, that I'm not human like you." He grinned at her as he raised his bottle. "Kempai." He mumbled taking another long pull. Sitting the almost emptied bottle on the table.

The warmth started to spread through his body now, oh what glorious euphoria. The high kept it all down. The painful dryness of his throat, the dark whispers of its voice in his head. The sound of the human heart pumping in his ear. It was all so pleasant that he did'nt mind playing this game of questions. Her smile and cheeriness was infectious. "And what of you dear flower girl? Have you come to ask me to repent? Praise be our lord Raiden?" He broke out into chuckles.

He went for another cigarette, only a handful left in his pack. He sighed deeply. "I guess it would be rude of me not to mention my name." He pulled another cigarette from the pack and let it hang off his lip. His hands blurred in signs, snapping his fingers in front of the cigarette lit it with a bright ember. "Ketsueki Satou." He gave a slight bow.

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man's aura was... intimidating.

No sooner had he noticed my presence had the half-alive stranger taken somewhat of an initiative, relieving a bystander of his glass and pouring me a drink in the glass that the poor soul had been deprived of. The bystander seemed very understandably annoyed at first but was quickly pacified. It was the stranger's eyes, that much seemed obvious. I made a somewhat apologetic shrug towards the poor victim of this act before focusing on the drink in front of me, and the stranger who had caught my attention to begin with.

He said that he was not human... what a curious being. I took some attention to my drink, sipping it at first before whole-heartedly tipping the glass back for one large gulp; I had gotten used to the burn of alcohol by now, if anything I was starting to enjoy the potency of it.

The stranger was quick to pick up on my vocational situation (although he made a slight error as to my sect, which was understandable seeing as most clergy in this region could probably be assumed to be Raidenist by default). After retrieving and lighting a smoke for himself (now that habit I hadn't gotten used to) he introduced himself as Satou. I gave off my most welcoming smile as he bowed. "I wouldn't know much about Raiden's blessings, most of my knowledge is in the Yogensha tradition, but I do believe than any soul has the potential for salvation- even if it's only the smallest sliver." I informed him, it probably came across about as blunt as everything I've ever said ever.

After giving the glass in my hand one last stare, I gently placed it on the table "Thank you for the drink, Ketsueki. Although you didn't need to bother yourself with the glass." I said while casually weaving a few handseals underneath the cover of the table. The glass would soon find itself back in the possession of it's original owner, guided to his table by a gentle breeze that would no doubt be recognized as wind chakra manipulation. Once that was taken care of I put a hand to my scroll and activated the seal, retrieving a half full bottle and two small glasses. I wasted no time placing these items on the table.

"I'm Suzuki Kiyoko, I work as a Genin in the main, as well as volunteer my time at the cathedral in Seki District. Since you were nice enough to share your drink with me I'd be more than happy to return the favor. If you're curious, this is Tenouzan brandy. It's often described as the essence of grapes mixed with hellfire." I told Satou as I filled my glass before sliding the other to him. He'd only need to nod or say 'yes' and I would fill his glass to the brim (not that I imagined him saying no).

"Sometimes I think this village is where humans go to become demons... but if you don't see yourself as human, then what are you?" I asked.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou had felt that maybe he was a bit more brazen then he should have been. The cigarette burned on the end of his lips. Burning ember eyes behind the shades stared past her at the humans. "I wish it to be true, the whole saving a soul thing." Softly whispered through drags and emptying his liquor. Once more out of drink, parched, thirsty. The throbbing was almost immediate. Stop it, not now, I'll drink later. Not now. The pulse along his neck as his jaw flinched a little bit, faking into a smile as he adjusted in his chair.

"Of course, only a madman would pass up such a beverage." He tried to play his weakness off rather coy. "Many thanks, Kiyoko-chan." His pale hand outstretched only a little bit, no seals, the glass moved to his hand, and was quickly to his lips. The warm brandy filled his mouth and but two full gulps feeling the bitter burn hit after the sweet grape tart to wash against the burning down his chest.
It's not blood, I want blood. You can't drown me in alcohol, I want the life of human blood and you need it.Shut up. This girl, take her. She is but mortal she can be broken like all of them. No, I will always say onto you. Never another. I chose one al- and you even neglect to drink from her! How am I supposed to be appeased, by the hour I hear through your ears their throbbing hearts. Their sweet gushing organs pumping and moving inside their tiny frames as their brains work the sacks of meat and bone. I hunger for it. Not now. No, no. Shut up.

The conversation rattled in his head all the while trying to listen to Kiyoko and in fact looked to be listening to her, but also not holding back to even baby his drink as he brings the cup shakily to his pale lips, almost immediately emptying it. #@$% It hurt downing the glass in one gulp, but the alcohol dulled everything. The world didn't ebb anymore. Everything had a sort of film over it. Good, it's working. His smile genuine as he spoke.
He leaned on the table, forgetting the cigarette loose on his lips as he inhaled it slowly then breath a small puff of smoke. Resting his head propped up on his left arm as the right played with the glass. Moving it about with his fingers as though an invisible hand was sliding it along the table till it was back in front of Kiyoko.

"I'm Jounin of main branch, though I can hardly say I do anything shinobi like at all. Can't go with a team, I'm too much of a risk. And solo missions. Well, less someone wants me to go wipe out a city, that is pretty much my forte." He slowly took the shades off, the sun was bright to his eyes. Burning only for a few moments as he allowed them to adjust before looking right into Kiyoko's eyes. Pupils sharp like a cats, iris as deep as blood itself but holding an unnatural glow to them. His voice was soft, as his stare was lazed, almost tired but the burning heat in the iris's. "Because I am a monster, a Demon. A creature that devours humans."

His fingers gently tapped along the the table. "I've been a bad monster though, not a single slaughtered innocent in the village yet." He chuckled softly. "A monster drowning itself to an assortment of, well, somewhat tasteful alcohol. Thanks for the drink. It's been a rough couple months lately." tongue running along fangs a little bit, his canines long enough to puncture arteries and tare open soft skin. Finishing his smoke he put it out and leaned back.
"How can I be saved?" He mumbled, almost fazing out to the sudden rushing sound of hearts beating faster around him. Many heard his words when speaking of what he was, some seen his eyes too. Fear, its makes me so hungry.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back