Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wind Valkyrie

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wind Valkyrie
skyvalkyrieca.jpg

Warriors of the skies, Wind Valkyries channel their element with an adept grace not seen in any other battle style. Those misinterpreting the slightly feminine-seeming lean of the name of the element beware--their swift, evasive fighting make them difficult opponents to lock down.

Disorienting Gale - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
A key to the Wind Valkyrie's method of fighting is the unrelenting gales they assault their enemies with. As if their nimble movements did not make it difficult enough to strike at them, enemies of the Wind Valkyrie must also fight through the winds working against their attacks and concentration.
Effect: When casting an Offensive Wind Technique the user may pay +10% CP. Targets hit by this technique suffer a -2 Acc and Gen DC for the next 10 seconds.

Tempest Force - Passive (3 points)
The wind-infused techniques of user can strike with enough concussive force to create a small shockwave of wind, which though weak, may still cause damage to those nearby.
Effect: When dealing damage with an Offensive Wind Technique, the user automatically deals 10% of the base damage to any Hostile Targets they have hit with an Offensive Wind Technique in the past 10 seconds, including the target of the Offensive Wind Technique that triggered Tempest Force. This damage does not count as attacking or hitting those targets.

Wind Blessing - Passive (3 points)
A Wind Valkyrie is a nimble opponent, capable of breezing through dangerous situations. If an opponent is not willing to give them 100% of their focus, their chances of landing a clean hit against one will be slim.
Effect: Whenever the user casts a Wind Technique, they gain +4 Dodge/Gen Save vs the next Offensive Area of Effect Technique directed at them, then the buff is lost.

Nimbus - Independent Special Move (2 points)
As warriors of the sky, the signature trait of the Wind Valkyrie is their capability of using the winds they wield to carry themselves through the air.
Effect: The user can apply or remove the Airborne status upon themself. Costs 2% Max CP/Rnd.

Aerial Acrobatics - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Wind Valkyrie are among the most graceful shinobi, moving through the air with such impossible movements that can disorient those they are fighting in their attempts at keeping track of them.
Effect: When the user is targeted by an Offensive Area of Effect Technique, they may attempt to make a basic strike using either Ninjutsu or Melee Accuracy against a single target. If this attack is successful, the user swaps themselves from being a target in the Offensive Area of Effect Technique, with the target of this basic attack (unless this target is also being targeted by the Area of Effect Technique, in which case nothing is changed). Cannot make a target attack themselves. May be used once per round.

Galeforce - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- C-Rank and up
A special technique among the most adept of wind user's, they may shroud themselves in wind chakra to significantly increase their movement speed. This heightened agility is incredibly brief, and leaves their body disoriented and heavy for a short time immediately after.
Effect: For 0 AP, the user may increase their current and max AP by up to 2.5 for the remainder of the current round, at the cost of increasing CP costs by +20% during this round. The user will lose AP equal to this amount at the start of the following round (affecting their current AP at that time, but not maximum). This move cannot be reused until the next round (where they borrowed AP from) ends.

Uplift - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
A master of the winds can command gales possessing such concentrated force that, although perhaps not as destructive as other elements, can most certainly launch their targets off their feet. Having a variety of uses, from keeping a dangerous enemy away or simply "assisting" a slow person up a flight of stairs.
Effect: By paying +20% CP, the user may have a Offensive Wind Technique send any target hit by it Airborne for the next 3 seconds. May be used once per round.

Air Juggle - Ability Modification (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Combo Master
Swift and coordinated in motion, the Wind Valkyrie may move with such grace that they may seamlessly integrate themselves between the motions of an ally...or command their furious tempests in a way to provide an ally with an opening.
Effect: Once per round, the user may choose to allow one of their own Offensive Wind Techniques to follow up an Allied Target Offensive Wind Techniques instantly as a combo, -or- allow an Allied Target to follow up one of the user's own Offensive Wind Techniques (if used in this second way it will not count as a combo for the Allied Target). If used on a target sent airborne by Uplift, this increases the target's Airborne duration by an additional 2 seconds.
Note: As per the UBR, Allied Target = A non-enemy Player/Clone/Creation/Summon/NPC.

Graceful Attack - Passive (1 point)
Restriction- May be purchased twice.
Wind can be channeled instinctively through their bodies, allowing the Wind Valkyrie ninja to be proficient n making their attacks flow more efficiently.
Effect: Performing a Wind Technique grants the user +1 (+2 if purchased twice) Accuracy for the remainder of the round.

Air Superiority - Passive (1 point)
Restriction- May be purchased twice.
Among all shinobi, the Wind Valkyrie find themselves at home in the skies. Anyone attempting to challenge them within their domain unprepared may quickly find themselves plummeting back down to harsh reality of the ground.
Effect: Targets sent Airborne by the user take +7.5% damage and cannot act reflexively, lasting for the remainder of their Airborne status. This effect may be applied to targets that are Airborne without the user's influence if the user hits the target with a Offensive Wind Technique.

Tornado Zone - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Developing from a simple gale and transforming it into a disruptive force in an attempt to clear the battlefield, a Wind Valkyrie may blow away effects which may impede them or otherwise aid their enemies.
Effect: 1.5 AP and 2.5% Max Cp. Strikes a target of the user's choice at Ninjutsu Accuracy with a cyclone of wind. Upon hit, the target has a 50% chance of having a random B-rank or lower maintained Technique dispelled; this chance repeats every 5 seconds the cyclone remains affecting the target (the Ninjutsu check is only made during the initial attack). Upon a miss, the cyclone lingers on the battlefield without affecting anyone. The cyclone may be targeted (it has no stats and cannot dodge), and has HP equal to 5% of the user's Max CP. Lasts 20 seconds, or until destroyed.

Fleetfooted - Passive (2 points)
With the sky being their limit, nothing is an insurmountable obstacle to the path of a Wind Valkyrie; be it a large wall intended for enclosure, or the top shelf of a cabinet.
Effect: The user gains a free check at entering or exiting an Arena type of effect per round (whichever occurs first). This free check does not count toward the checks the user would normally receive, or carry any additional drawbacks of failing (if any; such as taking damage). If the user is Airborne when this occurs, they receive a +3 bonus.

Airstrike - Wind Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
The ultimate technique of the Wind Valkyrie, the user creates a large vortex of wind in the sky which draws in anything not nailed to the ground, before directing this violent force of air --and those swept up by it-- crashing toward the ground.
Rank 1: Deals 4070 Elemental Damage at +1 Ninjutsu Accuracy to a single target + any amount of Airborne targets. Airborne targets hit by this attack have their Airborne status ended, and take an additional 2% Max HP damage in addition to the damage dealt by this attack.
Rank 2: Deals 4680 Elemental Damage at +2 Ninjutsu Accuracy to a single target + any amount of Airborne targets. Airborne targets hit by this attack have their Airborne status ended, and take an additional 3% Max HP damage in addition to the damage dealt by this attack.
Cost: 3 AP, 2500 CP

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Wind Valkyrie[/u][/b]
[img]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/skyvalkyrieca.jpg[/img]
[quote]Warriors of the skies, Wind Valkyries channel their element with an adept grace not seen in any other battle style. Those misinterpreting the slightly feminine-seeming lean of the name of the element beware--their swift, evasive fighting make them difficult opponents to lock down.

[b][u]Disorienting Gale[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
A key to the Wind Valkyrie's method of fighting is the unrelenting gales they assault their enemies with. As if their nimble movements did not make it difficult enough to strike at them, enemies of the Wind Valkyrie must also fight through the winds working against their attacks and concentration. 
[b]Effect:[/b] When casting an [i]Offensive Wind Technique[/i] the user may pay +10% CP. Targets hit by this technique suffer a -2 Acc and Gen DC for the next 10 seconds.

[b][u]Tempest Force[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
The wind-infused techniques of user can strike with enough concussive force to create a small shockwave of wind, which though weak, may still cause damage to those nearby.
[b]Effect:[/b] When dealing damage with an Offensive Wind Technique, the user automatically deals 10% of the base damage to any Hostile Targets they have hit with an Offensive Wind Technique in the past 10 seconds, including the target of the Offensive Wind Technique that triggered [i]Tempest Force[/i]. This damage does not count as attacking or hitting those targets.

[b][u]Wind Blessing[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
A Wind Valkyrie is a nimble opponent, capable of breezing through dangerous situations. If an opponent is not willing to give them 100% of their focus, their chances of landing a clean hit against one will be slim.
[b]Effect:[/b] Whenever the user casts a Wind Technique, they gain +4 Dodge/Gen Save vs the next Offensive Area of Effect Technique directed at them, then the buff is lost.

[b][u]Nimbus[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
As warriors of the sky, the signature trait of the Wind Valkyrie is their capability of using the winds they wield to carry themselves through the air.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user can apply or remove the [i][url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbAirborn]Airborne[/url][/i] status upon themself. Costs 2% Max CP/Rnd.

[b][u]Aerial Acrobatics[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Wind Valkyrie are among the most graceful shinobi, moving through the air with such impossible movements that can disorient those they are fighting in their attempts at keeping track of them. 
[b]Effect:[/b] When the user is targeted by an Offensive Area of Effect Technique, they may attempt to make a basic strike using either [i]Ninjutsu[/i] or [i]Melee[/i] Accuracy against a single target. If this attack is successful, the user swaps themselves from being a target in the Offensive Area of Effect Technique, with the target of this basic attack [i](unless this target is also being targeted by the Area of Effect Technique, in which case nothing is changed)[/i]. Cannot make a target attack themselves. May be used once per round.

[b][u]Galeforce[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C-Rank and up
A special technique among the most adept of wind user's, they may shroud themselves in wind chakra to significantly increase their movement speed. This heightened agility is incredibly brief, and leaves their body disoriented and heavy for a short time immediately after. 
[b]Effect:[/b] For 0 AP, the user may increase their current and max AP by up to 2.5 for the remainder of the [i]current[/i] round, at the cost of increasing CP costs by +20% during this round. The user will lose AP equal to this amount at the start of the [i]following[/i] round [i](affecting their current AP at that time, but not maximum)[/i]. This move cannot be reused until the [i]next[/i] round [i](where they borrowed AP from)[/i] ends. 

[b][u]Uplift[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
A master of the winds can command gales possessing such concentrated force that, although perhaps not as destructive as other elements, can most certainly launch their targets off their feet. Having a variety of uses, from keeping a dangerous enemy away or simply "assisting" a slow person up a flight of stairs. 
[b]Effect:[/b] By paying +20% CP, the user may have a Offensive Wind Technique send any target hit by it [i][url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbAirborn]Airborne[/url][/i] for the next 3 seconds. May be used once per round.

[b][u]Air Juggle[/u][/b] - Ability Modification (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=219]Combo Master[/url]
Swift and coordinated in motion, the Wind Valkyrie may move with such grace that they may seamlessly integrate themselves between the motions of an ally...or command their furious tempests in a way to provide an ally with an opening.
[b]Effect:[/b] Once per round, the user may choose to allow one of their own Offensive Wind Techniques to follow up an Allied Target Offensive Wind Techniques instantly as a combo, [u]-or-[/u] allow an Allied Target to follow up one of the user's own Offensive Wind Techniques [i](if used in this second way it will not count as a combo for the Allied Target)[/i]. If used on a target sent airborne by [i]Uplift[/i], this increases the target's [i]Airborne[/i] duration by an additional 2 seconds.
[i]Note:[/i] As per the UBR, Allied Target = A non-enemy Player/Clone/Creation/Summon/NPC.

[b][u]Graceful Attack[/u][/b] - Passive (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] May be purchased twice.
Wind can be channeled instinctively through their bodies, allowing the Wind Valkyrie ninja to be proficient n making their attacks flow more efficiently.
[b]Effect:[/b] Performing a Wind Technique grants the user +1 [i](+2 if purchased twice)[/i] Accuracy for the remainder of the round.

[b][u]Air Superiority[/u][/b] - Passive (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] May be purchased twice.
Among all shinobi, the Wind Valkyrie find themselves at home in the skies. Anyone attempting to challenge them within their domain unprepared may quickly find themselves plummeting back down to harsh reality of the ground.
[b]Effect:[/b] Targets sent [i]Airborne[/i] by the user take +7.5% damage and cannot act reflexively, lasting for the remainder of their [i]Airborne[/i] status. This effect may be applied to targets that are [i]Airborne[/i] without the user's influence if the user hits the target with a Offensive Wind Technique.

[b][u]Tornado Zone[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Developing from a simple gale and transforming it into a disruptive force in an attempt to clear the battlefield, a Wind Valkyrie may blow away effects which may impede them or otherwise aid their enemies.
[b]Effect:[/b] 1.5 AP and 2.5% Max Cp.  Strikes a target of the user's choice at [i]Ninjutsu Accuracy[/i] with a cyclone of wind.  Upon hit, the target has a 50% chance of having a random B-rank or lower maintained [i]Technique[/i] dispelled; this chance repeats every 5 seconds the cyclone remains affecting the target [i](the Ninjutsu check is only made during the initial attack)[/i]. Upon a miss, the cyclone lingers on the battlefield without affecting anyone. The cyclone may be targeted [i](it has no stats and cannot dodge)[/i], and has HP equal to 5% of the user's Max CP. Lasts 20 seconds, or until destroyed.

[b][u]Fleetfooted[/u][/b] - Passive (2 points)
With the sky being their limit, nothing is an insurmountable obstacle to the path of a Wind Valkyrie; be it a large wall intended for enclosure, or the top shelf of a cabinet.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user gains a free check at entering or exiting an [i]Arena[/i] type of effect per round [i](whichever occurs first)[/i]. This free check does not count toward the checks the user would normally receive, or carry any additional drawbacks of failing [i](if any; such as taking damage)[/i]. If the user is [i]Airborne[/i] when this occurs, they receive a +3 bonus. 

[b][u]Airstrike[/u][/b] - Wind Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
[i]Restriction-[/i] A-Rank and up
 The ultimate technique of the Wind Valkyrie, the user creates a large vortex of wind in the sky which draws in anything not nailed to the ground, before directing this violent force of air --and those swept up by it-- crashing toward the ground.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Deals 4070 Elemental Damage at +1 Ninjutsu Accuracy to a single target + any amount of [i][url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbAirborn]Airborne[/url][/i] targets. [i]Airborne[/i] targets hit by this attack have their [i]Airborne[/i] status ended, and take an additional 2% Max HP damage in addition to the damage dealt by this attack.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Deals 4680 Elemental Damage at +2 Ninjutsu Accuracy to a single target + any amount of [i][url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbAirborn]Airborne[/url][/i] targets. [i]Airborne[/i] targets hit by this attack have their [i]Airborne[/i] status ended, and take an additional 3% Max HP damage in addition to the damage dealt by this attack.
[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2500 CP[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back