Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Winter King? He IS real [Weekly Solo]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One could not fathom the disbelief of seeing the Winter King in their outpatients office until it happened to them. It wasn’t that she didn’t believe in Father Christmas but rather that she didn’t believe that he could get hurt. As a child, her father taught her that there was a mighty red fox known as Sandy Paws who brought presents to all of the good boys and girls in Wind Country. Since entering into the academy she found out that the real Sandy Paws was a rotund human rather than a fox but she didn’t pay any mind to what the others told her. She still believed in what her father taught her. So it came with some level of shock to pick up the chart of a Mr. King and be face to bruised face of the legend himself.

Hello Yume

He-hello Mr. King..

Come now. That’s not what you called me when you were a child.

He would chuckle a little and place a finger to the side of his nose, wincing a little as he did so. For a small moment she would chuckle with him, flinching in reaction to his pain and springing into action. Placing a thumb on either side of his nose, she would pull down a little and push against the cartilage that was jutting out. With a crunch, his nose slipped back into place and she hurried to get him a damp cloth to wipe the blood away. Hands on her hips she would smile a little and shake her head. He wasn’t that bad off after the crash but it was obvious what had caused the mishap. The cot he sat on bowed a little under his weight and at his widest he was close to 1/3 the length of the bed. Out of habit she would tuck her hair behind her ear, though it was still pinned neatly in place, and then address him.

Mr. Ki… Paws. While your figure is iconic to the holidays, I worry that you might not see another year if you don’t take care of yourself. You were lucky this time, but something needs to be done. If I give you an eating plan and exercises, will you promise to follow it? I’ll use my Christmas wish, if I have to.

The older man chuckled a little, shaking his frame and most of the room with him as he did. Lifting his behemoth hand in a gesture of giving up, he would shake his head in a way that would send a ripple through his white curls. With a nod, she would write down a list of exercises and good foods for him to eat. Looking over his glasses that had been taped back together, he reads the 'prescription', smiling at the note on the bottom:

It is imperative that you keep to this regime as you are REQUIRED to consume the milk and cookies the children leave out during the holidays. Doctor's orders.

You're kind hearted to think about the future like that and kindness deserves reward. Normally I would make you wait for Christmas, but this is an exception. You can open it now.

Reaching behind the bed, he pulls out a flat wide box seemingly out of nowhere and hands it to Yume. She accepts the gift graciously but with a look of confusion. What could he possibly have brought her that couldn't wait? Opening the box up, she sees the most beautiful party dress she has ever seen. Pulling it out from the folds of tissue paper, she holds it up and spins around as if she were already wearing it. When she turns back to offer her sincere thanks, she would find that her patient had disappeared, taking his regime with him. Christmas miracles for all!

[WC: 644]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back