Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wit ye lyk paaaal [Message for Onamuji]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

It was as simple as bread and butter pudding, which ironically isn't that simple if you're completely useless in the kitchen, but that was neither here or there. The message that the cute little bird carried around its little feet was becoming quite tiresome, the winds of the bird needed to read but had nowhere it saw as comforting enough to rest from predators. It tweeted and squealed its way through the twin peeks, the mountains that were very intimidating to the tiny particle of meat and fluff. The parcel, a small white scroll, began to emanate a source of chakra that began to beacon itself to those within the vicinity. The tiny bird had been flying around the entirety of the Moon Country for days, beaconing this chakra source that was identical to Koa's. This was only possible due to the former chief's implantation of her chakra into the paper, very similar to Jutsu Sealing. The bird would continue to circle the area until its desired contact was able to pick up on the familiar chakra; Onamuji.

[2hrs to enter the country]
<i></i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma had been on his way to the meeting when he noticed something most curious a messenger bird carrying something it kept circling above the tree tops the package it carried getting brighter and brighter. The demons hands flew into handseals as he used a much weaker version of Gate of Enma, the dozens of miniature demon arms flying through the air. Swinging, clasping and grabbing at the bird along with the package it carried. The demon could never help but meddle in the affairs of others. He wondered who had sent the message and what its contents were, well there was only one way for him to find out. Within moments the bird was encased in a cage-like stream of demon arms as they attacked from all directions two things would be certain; the first being the birds death, secondly that Akkuma would get the details upon the scroll. Once the creature had been dealt with he would have one of the hands bring the package over to him, so that he could read it and discern what he had come across.

[Country Entered With Messenger Bird]
[S-Rank = 30min to Enter Country]
[S-Rank = 30min to Catch Bird]
[Caught]
[OOC: Hello feel dem loves!]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That was meant for me,"<i></i> a voice called out. Stepping closer, the voice's source became clear. Onamuji, the Rikudo Sennin, had his Rinnegan eyes fixed on Akkuma as he approached. His arms were crossed, and his pace was slow and gradual. That same disturbing calm emanated from the sage as he watched the demonic hands piece apart the bird who had been carrying the traces of Koa's chakra.

Truthfully, the sage was annoyed. Not at Akkuma, really...it's not like his ally could see Koa's chakra, after all. There was no way for him to know who sent the bird, so for all intents and purposes, it could've been a message from a spy or traitor. Realistically, the Demon Sage was doing the group a service. However, Muji was annoyed that his first sign of Koa was in the form of a messenger bird being dismantled by demonic claws. It seemed like a bad omen...

Once he had gotten close to the demon lord, the long-haired man would offer and outstretched hand and ask, "If you wouldn't mind, my friend, I'd like to see what news comes from Stone. It's been a while since I left Koa behind. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to know what she has to say."<i></i>

[Topic Entered]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Date:
Time:

Being the curious minded individual that he was, Kagemaru had quite honestly been following the Rinnegan user Onamuji. Know your enemies and teammates alike. He'd wanted to study the man so naturally, Kagemaru had kept his distance and by distance he was literally about a mile away from him. However the power of the Rinnegan was not entirely known to Kagemaru hence the reason for following Ona but this also meant that he was unsure if he'd been spotted yet or not. Only time would tell.

And then something interesting happened.

He'd seen the bird be ripped to pieces. His Hakumei Byakugan allowed him to see that there was chakra inscribed on the note. It was familiar but Kage couldn't quite where he'd seen that chakra. The truly interesting thing was WHO had ripped the letter apart. Akkuma the one who'd attempted to brand Kagemaru (and whom Kagemaru thought was unsuccessful in that attempt) with a cursed seal. He was not overly fond of this particular individual but perhaps an interesting situation was about to unfold.

Getting closer, Kagemaru remained several meters away from the two as he would observe how this played out. He was within earshot of them so he could hear their conversation.

Wonder what this is all about... Kage thought to himself as he observed the situation. His back leaning against a tree and facing fully away from the two. He could see them perfectly still, it was simply easier to hide if a whole tree (and several others in front of it) blocked his body. No need to peek through openings due to the power of his eyes.

[Stealth Enter]

OOC: Dunno how the continuity for this is gonna play out so I left the date and time out >_>

Edit: found out that entering in stealth is not a thing anymore. So if you wanna detect me I can't object, but let's try to keep it ic

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[Assuming this is before the meeting? As Akkuma will be there that post is coming after this one! Let me know xD]
[Hit submit by accident please wait for edited full post xD]
Akkuma sighed as he heard that familiar calm tone he turned on the spot as the letter and the birds corpse were placed in both of his hands one of each. Sighing those crimson coloured eyes moved to Onamuji and that familiar devilish grin would form upon his face once more. His lips moved to speak but he stopped himself as he felt another presence but continued on "Ah why hello Onamuji I do hope your well." he said with that devilish grin of his upon his face. Those crimson eyes his moved between the the sage and the items in each of his hands as he tossed the scroll to Onamuji so that it unfurled revealing the message to himself and the sage. "Mmm it appears you were right. You have my sincerest apologies..." he would say with that devilish grin upon his face before tossing the corpse of the bird into the air, reviving it with a few seals.

With new revived strength it flew back towards it's master to let her know it had been received "Now she will know we have received the message..." he would say with that mischievous grin upon his face. "Sooooo.....Muji your aura seems a bit 'different'...what's up?" he would ask with that same charming grin upon his face. Withdrawing a smoke and lighting it up inhaling a large breath. He couldn't help get a feeling of foreboding trouble, so in order to quell anything that he didn't wish to deal with he would wave his right hand haphazardly. And a void would open up revealing the demonic realm once more but this void opened slower then the others. The malice and despair brought fourth from it was unbearable for it was in the depths of hell that this void was opening.

"I brought along a friend..." he would smile a wide grin full of madness and all his bloodthirsty nature. "A fellow reaper..." he would say as it opened enough to reveal the being that stood there in all of his glory. A man who he had slain many demons with and considered a close comrade.

Edited post done ^_^
MFT
Edited again ^_^ please wait for Yong to post

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[color=white].[/color]"]His eyes opened onto the world once again, his demon companion releasing him once more into the earthly plane. A low thrum of power surged from the man as he stepped through the portal, his feet slowly lowering to the ground. Though he was a mere mortal, nothing as grand as his friend or the stranger with the powerfull eyes, life had tought him a few handy tricks along the way.

The air seemed uncomfortable, as if his companion and the other… person… were somehow on edge, though he knew he had been called on friendly terms otherwise the summoning would have been far less subtle.

Yong bowed slightly to his friend, giving him a small smile in greeting though his eyes never leaving the stranger. His voice was soft and measured, almost in direct contrast to the dramatic way he had entered the area…

”Pleasent to see you in good health my friend...”<i></i> His eye twitched slightly, unnoticeable to a lay man but the movement would surely not be overlooked by a trained shinobi.

”But who is your… acquaintance?”<i></i>[/legend]

[S-Rank = 30min to Enter Country]

[OOC: Hey Kage, just so there is no confusion, this is a completely different Yong to the one we RPed together with, I just kept the same name so I could remember my log in :p ]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The auburn-haired sage snapped the message from the air with a lightning-quick motion. Ignoring the situation for a moment, his Rinnegan eyes scanned the message to ascertain its contents. He was forcing back any negative feelings regarding Akkuma's handling of it, out of necessity. Respect was something very important to Muji. To him, Akkuma showed a surprising lack of it, and he wasn't thrilled about it. But...the sage chalked it up to the half-demon's nature, deciding to ignore the slight. It was inevitable, and hardly worth concern in the bigger picture.

"Onamuji,"<i></i> the sage would introduce with a slight bow, "Rikudo Sennin."<i></i>

Igniting the message with a burst of chakra, Muji looked the newcomer over. Their collective of strange and unusual people was growing. The larger group had made landfall some time earlier, and some words were exchanged. Now that Akkuma and his newfound friend were present, the meeting could take place.

"A pleasure to meet you, Reaper. It's good to have you with us,"<i></i> Onamuji would offer the unknown shinobi, remaining rather succinct with his words. There would be a time for formal introductions, but as far as the sage was considered, now wasn't it. The stranger had asked, Muji answered out of polite respect. And while he was certainly interested to know more about the newcomer, that was half the purpose of their meeting...the largest gathering of Missing-nin and independent shinobi in recent history. To understand one another, and outline their plan.

Turning to Akkuma, Muji would note, "There's a cavern within the mountain range not too far from here. I've established a meeting site within. Akechi and the others are already here, so if you have no other business, please head there as soon as possible. Some of them are getting rather impatient, and we have much to discuss."<i></i>

Giving another polite bow to the stranger, the Rikudo Sennin would turn to leave, letting the ashes of the message float away from his hand as he walked away. There was work to do, and issues to discuss. Despite all the recent hardship to bring the collective together, it seemed like they would finally begin on their shared journey and shake the foundations of the shinobi world...

[Topic Left | Message Received/Burned]

[OOC: Yay. Yong. Good to have you with us. I remember old Yong and his creepy pet from Suna :p]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This meeting hadn't lasted long. Kage was simply observing but he did notice that the newcomer with Akkuma noticed his presence. Kagemaru was observant enough to catch that eye twitch and with such a simple gesture this person was already on Kage's steadily growing list of dangerous shinobi. He was very far away and yet his presence was still detected. That was a dangerous level of awareness that Kagemaru didn't want to test out any further. As Onamuji made his exit, Kage would also retreat from the area. His current target was Onamuji so he would stick to following him for the time being. Kage did pick up an interesting piece of information though. He wasn't sure what the message meant, but it was just a drawing of a moon on paper. However from what Kagemaru observed, it was important enough for him to burn the letter to ashes. Curious indeed.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma would smile at the introduction bowing his head in a 'I'll head there soon' way. Once Onamuji left that unshakable feeling of being watched dispersed. "That was Onamuji...a great asset to my agenda atleast he would be if it weren't for that woman of his. I can just tell she intends to mess with my plans..." no sooner had the words left him that he felt a familiar sense of senjutsu chakra being used. He could feel it with every fibre of his body like a sonar ping being sent.

"Right on time..." he would say giving a wave of his hand opening a void once more, those crimson eyes of his moving to Yong. "Shall we go? It seems business will not wait..." he would ask unsure if the man perhaps had any questions before they continued onwards. Akkuma couldn't help but feel it had been wise revealing Yong to Onamuji then. It had quickly quelled any potential threat that lay before him 'I will have to have a discussion with the others and sort this all out...' he thought to himself with a small smile.

If Yong did not wish to discuss anything further he would step into the void waiting for Yong once more before closing it. Now he had to deal with the matter at hand which was a most gruesome business, the dealing with of traitorous comrades was always a touchy part in his opinion. "Traitors...always painful to deal with." he said to Yong glad that the Old Hunter had been brought into the plan now. 'That'll throw a wrench in any schemes brewing...' or so he hoped only time would tell.

Topic Left with Yong
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back