Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wondering the Town (Open RP)

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ooh man, I love the beach!" I laugh as I hop trough the hot sand with my four friends. 

"Hey, Sora, try to hit this ball back to me!" My buddy, Chiyo, says to me.

"When did you get a beach ball?"

"I dunno." Chiyo laughs as he throws the vibrant ball into the air, over the water. 

The balls sillouett blocks the sun as I run towards it. I jump up and punch the ball. As the ball returns I fall towards the water. The water chills me to the bone. My muscles burn from the cold of the water. I tense as I spiral towards the bottom as I grow colder and colder. I turn over as watch as my friends fade out of view. I reach out my hand.

I snap forward, gasping as I sit up. Soaked and cold, I look around and take in my new environment. A cold breeze passes through my window followed by a drift of snow.

"Uhhhg." I grunt as I slam my window. The frozen glass shatters. "DOUBLE YOUUU!" I yell as the glass hides in my snow covered floor. 

My door opens. My dad, as he's about to say something cuts himself off as he half steps into my room. He seems weary and unsure of the situation.

"Don't worry, we can fix this." He says to me with a confident smile and partial laughter. 

"I want to board it up. I hate the snow; I'd rather not look at it.

I put some real clothes on and we start shoveling the snow out if my room and into a bag.

"You know, these would make for a very unpleasant surprise." My dad smiles as he pack one into a snowball.

I just sigh as I nod my head. "I'm going to head down stairs."

I grab a doughnut, dress myself warmly, and head outside. I head away from my house, with no real objective and aimlessly walk around this unknown town.

I walk into the bustling town. Snow lightly falls as people scurry between one another. I finish my doughnut and enter without hesitation. While other people trudge forward with a stern look upon their face, I take my time looking at the buildings I pass. Everywhere I look there's some sort of restaurant. There are quite a few ramen shops nearby.
The wind blows, chilling my face and hands. I reach into my pockets and pull out my Crab hat and lobster gloves.
I look ahead and spot a doughnut shop. I walk up to it.
Awesome!” I say as I read the sign. “The Doughnut Hole”.
As I take my first step into, The Doughnut Hole, my nose get's a pleasant welcoming. There's a small group of people jabbering away in a corner. I happily take a seat up at the counter. If there's one thing that makes life worth living, it's doughnuts. A plump, round man with a rosy smile greets me.
The man chuckles as we make eye contact. Before he says anything, I speak up.
Do you have chocolate cake doughnut holes?” I ask as I put my lobster gloves back into my coat pocket.
The man reaches into his counter and brings up a few. I reach out with 75 yen and the man trades me a hearty smile.
Ahh, don't worry about it” He laughs. “This one's on me.
Awesome! Maybe it won't be so bad living here.”​
[/center]

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tanaka Tama, iNPC

BANG!
“ARE YOU SHITTING ME?”
Wiping his thick, calloused hand over his eyes, the victim took only a second to observe the ink trap at the entrance of his room before bolting out the door, slamming into walls in his rage. Only one person would have the gall to pull such a prank on him in his own home, and that person only had a few places to hide. Kicking in the scheming rat’s door, the massive young man wasted no time in overturning the bed and breaking in closet doors. If he wasn’t in his room, he would be out back, no doubt staying nearby to get his giggles. Crashing through the two pane window, the enraged man took only a moment to locate his target.
“I FOUND YOU!”
Springing from his hiding spot behind a stack of crates, a thin figure dove towards the hulking, ink covered form of Tanaka Tama, eldest of the Tanaka brothers. The frail figure was that of Tanaka Ai, youngest of the brother’s and the proverbial black sheep of the family. It was unlike the youngest brother to attack so openly, but it didn’t concern the thick skulled Chuunin. The boy would learn quickly to never be so bold again.
Winding back, Tama swung his mighty fist at the young brother’s face. Normally he would restrain, perhaps hitting the boy’s stomach or arm. But to have the audacity to PRANK the GREAT TAMA, no, that was punishable by full force. Upon making contact with his target, the man was surprised by how hard his young brother’s skull was. More concerning, Ai had emitted a puff of smoke upon receiving the wicked punch, and had then disappeared. In his stead there was a large rock, which flew towards the house with righteous speed, crashing through the kitchen wall and into sink, obliterating everything in its path.

[color=#804040[i]]‘Body switch? This early? That clever little-[/i]‘[/color]
Another bout of rage interrupted Tama’s train of thought. That his little brother was able to use a technique the still befuddled the Chuunin infuriated him. Spinning on his heel, the enraged young man launched off in the direction of the fleeing image of his target, crashing through anything in his way.
“YOU’LL PAY, YOU LITTLE-“
Tanaka Ai, Academy Student

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

Moving with haste and grace, young Ai ducked and dived through town, his adrenaline fueled by fear and excitement. His brother had never been this angry at him before, a fact that was both terrorizing and satisfying. It was about time he got one up on that big bastard, and now he was dealing with the consequences.
From the sounds of things, his brother was no more than fifty yards behind him, and closing rapidly. The boy would be in trouble if Tama caught up with him, it was dangerous to poke a bear after all. The problem was, he hadn’t put enough thought into an escape plan, and now was resorting to ‘winging it’. Hopefully he could cut off the line of sight and then confuse the knucklehead with some sharp turns...

</B>
Tanaka Tama, iNPC​
<i>
</i>
‘I’ve got you now!’
Despite the sizable lead the young boy had afforded himself, Tama was having no problem catching up. The main obstacle was people, though they were simple enough to overcome. Lowering his shoulder, the Chuunin charged directly into the crowd, bashing aside anyone in his path. A fat lady screamed when he knocked her aside, knocking a merchant’s stand down in her wake. Ahead was a young boy enjoying a box of what appeared to be delicious Doughnut Hole doughnuts.
<B>"Fuck it; I could go for a snack!"
Reaching his arm out as he passed, Tama snatched the box from the boy with one massive hand, pulling it in rapidly and shoveling the contents into his mouth with his other arm. Without much more thought, he tossed the crumpled box behind him, tearing into the alley his brother had ducked into.
“Aha! Looks like you fucked up little brother!”
Ai had backed himself into a dead end, a combination of different buildings’ walls. Now he had nowhere to go, and by the look on the young boy’s face they both knew it. Raising an ink splattered finger towards the frail boy, Tama sneered at his youngest sibling, his muscular form blocking the only exit.
“Now, you’re gonna pay.”
Making a show of cracking his knuckles and his various other joints, Tama walked slowly and confidently towards his panicking brother. He would savor this, drag it out. Ai was rarely uncomposed like he was now, a fact that really sweetened the whole moment.
“Not feeling so smart now, huh?”

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I reach out and grab the silver lining of my morning. I open the box and the doughnuts seamlessly gleam it's chocolate glaze at me. A loud slam breaks me from my trance. I look up only to see a black blurr fly in front of my face. The blurr moved out from the building and into an alley. I look back down, into my box.
“Wait... what...” All my doughnuts are gone. I look up at the plumpy man and he looks just as baffled as I do.
I walk outside and run towards the alley. As I approach I hear maniacal sounds. Darkness shudders over two people. The one in the far back hold his ground, but just because he remains so steadfast doesn't mean he'll come out okay.
“Aha! Looks like you fucked up little brother!”
That must be the black blurr. I think to myself. The burly man starts to approach his younger brother. Crap, man, that guys going to get beat. Ahhhhhh....
“Now, you’re gonna pay.”
I run into the alley. “Hey... Dude, look out! It's that one guy!” I yell, as I jump up to the burly, black, splattered man as I hold my crab hat triumphantly into the air.​

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tanaka Ai, Academy Student

“Hey... Dude, look out! It's that one guy!”
Out of the blue, a short, oddly dressed... lobster appeared, drawing the attention of both the Tanaka brothers. As Tama whirled around to address the possible threat, Ai sprang into action. Crouching low, he bounced up along the wall, infusing his legs with added Chakra to give him a few extra feet of height. At the apex of his jump, the skinny young boy kicked off the wall behind him, flying over the head of his burly older brother and arching towards the little boy. Rolling just a few feet from the other boy, Ai attempted to spin him around and push him forward into a run, prepared to snag his arm in the event he fell.
“We gotta get out here kid!” The tall bald boy yelled at his new companion. There was safety in numbers, perhaps the two of them would be able to escape in tandem. Or in the very least Ai was prepared to use the kid as a meatshield, under dire circumstances. After all, it might teach the boy to pick his battles. In the meantime however, ideally he would see both the young students escape, unharmed if possible.
"Stay low bud."Ai said, pushing his newfound companion into a fast roll through the crowd ahead before diving into the air, spinning around to locate their aggressor. It wasn’t hard; Tama was bulldozing people out of his way, his unkempt mane clearly visible above the crowd.
‘I’m gonna have to slow him down.’
With the speed of practiced hands, the bald student made the correct signs in time to spin around and land softly on the ground in the path of the other students tumble. Bracing himself, Ai winced as the child crashed into him, fighting hard to keep his footing as he pulled the kid around him in a circle. Using the momentum, the bald boy released the other boy in the direction opposite the now visually Distorted (E-Rank Genjutsu) Chuunin, who was still in pursuit just at a much more careful pace.
“Alright man, let’s move. He may be dumb, but neither of us can match him!” He shouted to his companion, lunging to catch up. “Are you a student in the Shinobi Academy? If you know any jutsu, now would be a good time to use them...CAREFULLY!”
[Obtained OoC consent for slight Godmodding there, we're good buddies and I'm sort of introducing him to Cloud with some mayhem. ^^]

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before I make contact on this mans back, the lad in distress lunges towards me. He knocks his shoulder into mine. The world 180s and I find myself barreling towards crowds of people. "We gotta get outta here, kid!" I loosen myself up for the landing. "Stay low, bud." He says as he pushes me forward. I hit the ground, rolling between peoples legs.
I make a quick glance just far enough to see people barreling through the air. A small child gets thrown towards my new partner as he's still in the air! The bald stranger spins around and catches the child. He spins him around flinging himself towards his brother and the child behind him. I sprint forward, catching the child. Alright man, let's move. He may be dumb, but neither of us can match him! I turn my head up and place the child down. I see the bald head of my companion coming closer to me. I take off in the opposite direction into the crowed. “Are you a student in the Shinobi Academy? If you know any jutsu, now would be a good time to use them... CAREFULLY!”
"I don't know any jutsu, but I do have a plan... RUN! Thankfully the crowd of people tower over me. I run through the crowd. As I move, I notice a lumpy lady who is quite angry. My guess is she fell onto the crumbled concession stand beside her. The owner doesn't seem pleased either. From a distance I hear a mother yelling at a man who spilled his drink on her baby. I look to my right and notice people are grouped together all yelling and screaming at one another. "Your brother did all this!" I dumbfoundly state. I turn my head and see an army of people following behind the monster that is this mans brother. Angry people.... angry people everywhere! They scurry, dip, dive, and dodge as others get thrown aside, which just feeds to the rampaging group. The people ahead take notice to the situation. They point, yell, and scream some more, but this time, they do it past our way, towards the rampage that trails behind. "We may be able to barricade your brother in with all the angry people and make our escape out of the district. If you can, make a doppelganger and send him towards your brother."

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tanaka Ai, Student

"We may be able to barricade your brother in with all the angry people and make our escape out of the district. If you can, make a doppelganger and send him towards your brother."
So the child had some brains after all. Ai grinned as he followed the boy, who was making his way back towards the now angry mob of people left in Tama’s wake. There was no way the two young students would have a chance against the enraged Chuunin, but perhaps an equally angry crowd of people could. “Good plan! Quick! Get low, make your way to that Donut shop and I’ll meet you by its rear entrance!” Pushing his companion towards the Doughnut Hole, Ai picked up his speed and launched himself into the air, up and over the impromptu road block forming in the street below. Touching down behind the mob, the teenager dropped low and scurried down an alley alongside the pastry shop, slumping down beside a dumpster near the exit. If all went well, the other student would have made his way through the doughnut shop and would be joining him shortly. Waiting on his companion, Ai listened to the wild scene unfolding in the adjacent street.

Tanaka Tama, iNPC, Chuunin

“HEY! YOU OWE ME A NEW STAND!”
“You think you can just come crashing through people!”
“Where are your manners!?”
“Get him!”

Tama growled, kicking himself for not paying more attention to his surroundings. Having dispelled the low level Genjutsu his brother had cast on him, the Chuunin’s eyes refocused to find a mass of angry people had replaced his two little targets. People angry at him, no less. Under most circumstances, the bull headed man would have taken the whole crowd on, but today was different. The young man was tiring, the chase and the anger had taken a toll on him, not to mention the hours of vigorous training precluding the entire situation.
“You all are lucky!” He shouted angrily, leaping to a nearby roof just before the mob closed in on him. Leaning his head back, Tama howled at the sky in rage, balling his fists as his muscles tensed up.
“AI! YOU BETTER DISAPPEAR! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I’M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!” and with that, he was gone, bolting back towards his somewhat wrecked home. His little brother would pay for this, that was for certain.
[Tama left topic.]

[Sora, if you had trouble here, Ai is waiting behind the Donut shop for you, and Tama narrowly avoided getting pummeled by the mob of people. Good thinking XD]

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Good plan! Quick! Get low, make your way to that Doughnut shop and I’ll meet you by its rear entrance!”
Wait... I think to myself.You want us to go deeper into the city? He seems to be able to handle himself well, and it is his brother we're dealing with..
"Gaaah!" My thoughts were suddenly cut off as the guy pushes me back into the town as he vanishes into the air.
I stagger and then steady myself. I scuttle my way around the crowed as they surface around the hulk. The people swarm together, screeching their war cries while others yearn for justice.
"H-HEY!" I quickly move forward as the mob centers on the disoriented brute, hoping somehow I could qualm the issue at hand. As they close in on him I hear a yell over all yells.
"YOU ALL ARE LUCKY!"
The crowd pushes forward, but to no prevail as the majority of them are thrown back by the brothers massive leap.
I look up in awe at the tenacity of this man. He lands on a roof and lets out a blood-curdling scream that exasperates my angst about the situation.
“AI! YOU BETTER DISAPPEAR! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I’M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!” The brute make one last giant leap and vanishes from sight.
"Well, at least no one was hurt, for now." I turn my head towards The Doughnut Hole. I wonder what the guy's gonna do now... I think to myself some more as I walk towards the meeting ground. My partner doesn't seem to be outside of the shop, so I look inside through the glass doors. I take a peek and still don't see him. So, I plop down on the ground, by the doors, and wait... He should be fine... right?

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moments turned to seconds, and seconds to minutes. As Ai caught his breath, each exhale seeming to blow the tension in the air away, the street adjacent to him was calming down. To be on the safe side, the teenager figured it would probably be best to stay out of public sight for the time being, just in case anybody had made the connection between him and his massive bull of a brother. With that in mind, the tall boy picked himself up and took a final moment to stretch and dust himself off before entering through the rear of the pastry shop. Acting like he had every right to be there, Ai strode through the kitchen confidently, nobody looking twice at the entitled bald fellow. Entering the store front, the boy scanned the room for his small companion but saw no sign of him, though the teenager was sure he wouldn’t be hard to spot.
‘There he is, outside.’ Ai sighed quietly as he walked over to the other side of the room, tapping on the store front window and beckoning for the oddly dressed boy to come inside before turning back to approach the counter and the fat man behind it. ‘Somebody had been dipping into the company supply it seems.’
“Can I get two dozen doughnut holes please? Separate containers.”

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*tap taptap tap*
"Huh..." I look up and see my bald stranger (I believe his name is, Ai) beckon me to come inside. A since of excitement and relief fills me, while a smile stretches across my face.
I hop up, turning to face to door. Through the glass, I see him facing the counter. I walk through the doors and step beside, Ai. Thinking about everything that just happened, I couldn't resist smiling as I turn my head towards, Ai's.

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Paying the man and accepting his doughnuts, the teenager walked over to the nearest booth and slid into. Assuming the boy followed him, he would slide a box over to the boy before opening his own. Within seconds, Ai had polished off the contents and leaned back, patting his bloated belly. “Thanks for your help there kid. Tama was pretty pissed off. I’m Ai by the way, Tanaka Ai.” Offering the child a polite smile, the teenager would wait for him to respond before continuing.
“That was some quick thinking. Have you started out at the academy yet?”
Natural talent was rare, and so was real intelligence. Ai couldn’t help but wonder what kind of Shinobi this would grow up to be. He seemed to disdain violence and pain. Perhaps one day this little kid would show up in the heat of battle to provide medical assistance. It was hard to picture the little lobster wearing boy in a serious, combat situation. But still, stranger things were possible.
Before the child could respond, Ai jumped up with a start.
"I completely forgot!" he exclaimed before bolting out the door into the busy street. Obviously he was late for a very important date.
[Topic left from inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back