Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Words of Wisdom[Open]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Captain footsteps echoed across the corridor as she made her way into the library, the quiet atmosphere greeting her. She had not come here often but had been a more frequent visitor in her Academy days, a era that was long gone for someone of her age. She would nod a greeting to the librarian on duty as she disappeared into a crammed section of the bookshelf her hand trailing the books and scrolls all bound tightly their titles spelled across the covers."Which one...which one...hmm....aha!"The Captain stopped her hand selecting a red-colored book with a series of complicated words across the front text. It was a book about philsophy, the workings of the human mind, it was a personal favorite of Soku's and she treated it with delicate care trekking over to the nearest unoccupied table. Today was going to be one of sooth and relaxation, the kunoichi was dressed in a standard Leaf uniform, her headband wrapped around her head as she flipped the pages frowning drumming her fingers on the desk. After that recent incident at the complex, she had been having those flashbacks ever since and some peace and quiet was the solution..or so she thought. The Captain found it hard to focus on the contents and she shut the book for a brief moment looking up at the roof."Whatever is the matter with you, Soku?"The kunoichi exhaled as if a huge burden had been lifted and looked back at the book."The workings of the human mind..huh?"She grinned almost in a dark fashion shaking her head. Well, it was not hard to see her mind was all in disarray if one dug deep enough. There were some words in there about emotions, negative thoughts and whatnot, all stuff that currently fit perfectly with the ANBU.

The usual fire in her Sharingan pupils did not seem to be there and she realized she had forgotten her blade at home. A thing she never did.You really are losing it.The girl said frowning down at her empty scabbard. That thing was like her heart, a family heirloom passed down through the ages. Her mother would be turning over in her grave...her father...well, he wasn't exactly the greatest man to live. Shaking her head, she refocused on the book flipping to her favorite part her eyes slowly tuning in on the content zoning out anything that was happening around her. It was like the novel spoke to her, made her feel at peace in times of distress. It was a favorite pastime hers. Soku always retreated to the library or her clan quarters after some quarrel or traumautic incident. Though, she knew deep down, her heart longed for resolve, some miracle to fix all this. She knew this was up on her to fix but it would be nice if it was the other way around."What have I done?"She whispered almost to herself closing her eyes for a moment.

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto had made it a habit to come to the library now. He had only been in the academy for a few weeks now, his resolve was to find some path that made him feel complete, and with the help of his sister, perhaps that path was as a ninja. His mother's death had been a little over 4 months ago and since then, he hadn't been able to active his Sharingan, something his mother had trained into him on his childhood farm and a feat not many could achieve at his age. But for some reason, it wouldn't awaken. He wasn't sure why. That's one of the key reasons he had been reading so much. To learn more about the Uchihas, and to gain knowledge on the diseases that had killed his parents.

Yuuto was taken away from his book as he saw a woman enter and stroll through the library. She was a ninja and a powerful one at that, even a nobody kid like himself could see that. But what caught his attention was her eyes. They were Sharingans like all the others but the fierceness in them reminded him of his mother's Sharingan. He gulped and closed his book and approached with respect.

"Um, hello, are you by chance an Uchiha?" He asked politely.

WC: 218

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She had been so entranced in the book she had barely registered the boy approach but her head quickly snapped up as his tone cut into her thoughts, her eyes swiveling around to lock onto his. She closed the book quietly as he asked his question and first, the Captain had to smile a little bit chuckling to herself. She had been asked that question so many times, it was to expected, she presumed. Though, it was no secret that some Uchiha held her in certain...disregard to say the least. She gestured him to the chair in front of her that gentle smile still plastered on her face.'Sit. And to answer your question, no, I am not an Uchiha though I do know a fair bit myself. My name is Santaru Soku."She said extending a hand for the young student to shake. She eyed the kid curiously taking in his features, how he carried himself and whatnot. He was presumably a Academy student or genin at the very least."And you are..?"Soku asked though she thought she had a fair idea of what his surname would be. Another student for the Main Branch Sennin to take under their wing. The Captain could not bear to utter Asuka's name so for now, she referred to her as the Sennin or the Main Branch Sennin. After that incident, she just was not sure how things were going to be. But one thing was clear, it was probably for the best that both of them take a breather for a while.

The Captain focused back on reality waving a hand around the bookshelves that littered the room."So, anything that sparks your interest?Maybe something about the human mind and philsophy. It's one of my favorites."She added nodding towards the red-colored book the kunoichi had been reading, it's leather strap lay open and the pages were wrinkled and weary, a sign that it had been used a lot. She quite liked the author, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and asked the impossible questions about reality."That is, if you are the deep-thinking type of person."Soku said grinning. This type of content would bore most people. She had groaned inwardly when reading the novel for the first time but it seemed to call to her in a certain way...she didn''t know what it was. It was like it held a message or something. She shrugged sliding the book across to the kid."Check it out if you want, pretty interesting stuff in there about emotions and whatnot."

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto was a young boy, and he had the features of an Uchiha, and sure enough, after saying his name, it was confirmed,"My name is Yuuto Uchiha." The boy said as he shook her hand and took a seat across from her. He laid his sling on the table as she asked him of his interests in the library which he had to think about for a moment. Was it worth telling this woman of his book selection and his forming goals? He gulped as he opened his mouth to talk but the woman was pushing the book towards him and asking him of his thoughts on this red leather book. At first, he wasn't very interested but then something bloomed in his mind.

Yuuto needed to learn as much as he could so he glanced down at the cover of the book. "Wow. This seems interesting. And to answer your question, I like to think I'm deep thinking. I'm usually in here reading..."

Yuuto glanced back up at the woman. If she wasn't an Uchiha, how did she possess the eyes? This puzzled him. He wished so bad that he could activate his again, but after straining so hard in his room and during training, it was no use.

He smiled. "Um this is interesting and all, and I would love to read it and discuss it with you... but first, may I ask how you have the Sharingan, Miss Soku? I don't mean to be too forward. It's just..." He seemed a little mixed up in his thoughts.

Yuuto had only talked to two other Sharingan users. Asuka and his own mother. This was his opportunity to learn more about the eye and possibly learn why his wouldn't activate like it should. He looked back up at her.

"I'm trying to figure out why my eyes won't work... I can't seem to activate my Sharingan. It's been about four months..."

WC:323

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She nodded as he replied with his name forcing down the urge to laugh a bit. An Uchiha, of course. Recently, the clan had grown quite large in terms of population and that was always a good thing. It meant the village was growing and strengthening and that always made her feel good. Though, it seemed Yuuto had more inquries in mind bringing the topic back to her eyes. She sighed inwardly as she pondered how to about doing this. The Captain couldn't exactly spill all the gorey details to a mere kid or maybe she could...in any regard, the sheer darkness behind the tale was too much. She still had nightmares about that night. She leant forward putting her elbows on the table smiling at Yuuto."You wish to know how I obtained the Sharingan?"She nodded as if going over trying to put the right words in her mouth."It is quite a tale, Yuuto. They were not given to me as a gift or by peaceful manners in any regard. They were earned..earned through my blood, sweat and tears. It is a tale I am willing to tell if you are willing to listen."She said locking eyes with him."I will bear no ill will if you do not wish to but it is quite a dark story but I could not bear lying to you about how I got these, would you grant me a few moments of your time and perhaps afterwards, I can show you how the Sharingan truly works, give you some help working on your own eyes."She winked at that sliding the book to one side disregarding it for the moment.. It didn't seem like the other was particulary interested in it at the moment and she doubted she could distract him.

Soku closed her eyes for a brief moment trying to summon forth some details so she could produce a suffcient start. The laugh of that mad scientist still echoed in her head, it was implemented in her for eternity."It happened when I was a mere genin too, you know."She added tapping the desk with her index finger. The last person whom she had told this tale too had not seemed too troubled by it though that could change at a moment's instance. People were different and you never knew. She had a stable relationship with the Uchiha clan head and current Hokage, after all, he had been one of the few whom had inquired to her strange sudden eye appearance and did not seem too dissapproving of how she had come by it. Though, it was laughable at best. In pursuit of a goal and her own foolishness, she had gained this new power, what a joker fate was."Okay, you ready?"The ANBU asked.

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto was surprised by the woman's openness to the subject at hand. It was clear from her words that it was quite a story. Tragic even. The Uchiha was interested in learning how to get out of this rut he was in with his own Sharingan. He needed to regain that power so that he could continue his forming path. He needed every tool at his disposal. But first he needed to learn more, and this woman seemed to have answers. If she wasn't at least interested in him she would have blew him off as soon as he came over to speak to her. He could also see the expression in her face when he mentioned the Uchiha. It was hard to decipher if it was a bad thing or not but he held onto his mission. Yuuto wanted to know why his Sharingan wasn’t working and he needed information about the clan. The books had helped but perhaps this woman could give him a more personal account about them. He would try to get that out of her after she told him this story.

"I will listen to your story. And your teachings would be appreciated, Soku-sensei." Yuuto spoke with a slight chuckle at the woman's behavior. She was very put together and confident, and sorta quirky. He once caught the similar features between Soku and his mother. It was her pale skin and black hair with those eyes, and of course her personality. Yuuto would never say this out loud, especially to a random beautiful stranger. Don’t be so serious and thoughtful all the time, Yuuto. He heard his mother's voice in his head. As much as he wanted to follow those words, he was absorbed by a second train of thought sparked by Soku.
Yuuto thought about her full extent of power. Could she possess the Mangekyo Sharingan as well, how did she transplant the eyes into her own? Could he one day do it too? He had certainly read about the Kinjutsu section on the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Once your light begins to fail you, you could obtain another person’s eyes. The boy did not like the implications involved in stealing eyes but Yuuto digressed however and waited to hear what this woman had to say. It was important to see just what he could extract from it to help his own predicament. Though, by the look on her face, it seemed as though she could tell he was in deep thought. Yuuto loosened up and sat up straighter.
“Please, Miss Soku-sensei, I’m listening…”

WC:429

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Konoha library, gods how long had it been since the young Uchiha man found himself walking through these halls? Running his corrupted right hand along the books on the shelf, he stopped on one he frequented when he had lived here. "The history of the Hokage". This book had been a guiding hand in his development as both a shinobi and a person, the stories of past Hokage had always seemed to give him some insight to problems in his life. Removing his hand from the book, and to the cloud headband that hung loosely around his neck, he smiled at his own thoughts.

"Feeling nostalgic?" Susano asked inside of his head, the spirit of his blade making contact with it's wielder. "How unlike you lately Maikeru."

The young man didn't respond, simply continued to walk down the aisles of books, taking in all the memories and moments of his life that we're flooding back to the front of his mind. So lost in his own head was he, that he almost didn't notice the two shinobi having a discussion at a nearby table. Was that Soku? Well, it seemed she had changed a bit in her age as well, though not nearly as much as Maikeru. Who was that she was with though? Did he say.. Uchiha Yuuto? That sounded right, at least.

"Perhaps I can help the lad with his Sharingan issue?" He said, approaching the table with the two, placing both hands on a chair and leaning against it. "My name is Otani Akira, and we share the same blood after all. I'm sorry for interrupting, just hate to see a young Uchiha in distress. Especially one from an allied village."

Maikeru gave the two a smile, before ushering with a hand towards Soku.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your story, Ms.. Soku, right? Santaru Soku?" He asked, turning his attention to Soku now. "I must say, the file on how you got those eyes was quite an interesting read. I'm sure the young man here will appreciate the cautionary tale of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, it's one all Uchiha should hear at one point. The devastating cost of our bloodlines most powerful ability."

[Event Topic]
[Given permission by Soku to join.]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She nodded slowly consoling herself as she prepared to tell the tale which had reached so many ears. It was like she knew it by heart now but it didn't get easier with every attempt. Things like these never did. They stuck with you until the very end and she was no different. She glanced around once to ensure they were in complete privacy and so she began.'Firstly, the funny thing about all of this is that my eyes...I did not get them within the village. I traveled to the most vile ,darkest and corrupted place the Fire Country has to offer. Crater City, the den of thieves."Her expression hardened at the thought. She had been there on two occassions. One in pursuit of a goal that had given her these powers and the other...for the sake of defending the village from the Hidden Frost on a misson. She frowned now that they came to her head. They had been quiet as of late, a rare occurence for a foe who was so adamant on destroying all they held dear."I was scheduled to meet with an informant there, I was after some sinister information that would reveal to me my mother's killer."The Captain said gripping and ungripping the hilt of her blade as she relived the events in her head chuckling darkly."I was so foolish, Yuuto. Very foolish. It was all a trap. A man by the name of Chigokai Jirosho was lying in wait, he killed the informant and overpowered me."Chigokai Jirosho..he was dead now but she always wondered what would have happened had she been strong enough to repel him. Heck, this probably would not have happened if she had stayed away from the darned city."He had struck a deal with my mother's killer, to kidnap me for experimentation purposes using the body of an Uchiha clansmen from decades past. So, he bound me and off we went to the lab and that was where it all went wrong." Soku heard footsteps approaching but decided not to give any regard intent on seeing this through to the end.

"The man succeeded in the surgery sucessfully implanting the eyes of an Uchiha into me though he grossly underestimated the backlash he would receive. I ended up killing him and all who were present."Soku added dully closing her eyes for a moment as a scream echoed through her head.Stop it! Please, no! Aghhh!She opened her eyes again revealing the Mangekyo pattern swirling rapidly."They are a testament of my pain, a memory I will never li-"A voice cut across her and her head snapped up to focus on the newcomer. Akira, did he say? It was not a name she had heard before. Yet...she nodded a greeting, a frown creasing her features. There was something about him...he looked...nonsense.You're going paranoid, stop it.She told herself."Allied village, you say? Then would I be correct in presuming you are from Kumogakure, Akira-san?"He was probably here for the festival yet she found it strange one would want to confine themselves to the innards of the library on such a joyous occasion though here she and Yuuto were doing the same thing, couldn't exactly blame him. It was the next thing that unseated her the most and she blinked a few times. He knew her name? Her file? What? She narrowed her eyes scanning him up and down."Ok, how do you know who I am? I recall only having met one Kumo-nin and he certainly did not look like you."The fact that he claimed to have read her..roster was concerning. Such things were kept deep with the branch Sennin and protected. "It's just that I find it strange some random stranger whom I have never met happens to know my full name and all that. A bit concerning."She smiled sweetly at him though her mind was working rapidly.I'm getting a familar vibe off this guy. Who the hell is he though?! Beats me.

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto listened intently. He was quite surprised that this woman had been through such an ordeal and seemed stronger from it. This also confirmed what Yukio had told him about the Mangekyo Sharingan coming at a steep price. Did he have it in him to awaken it himself? Only time would tell. he supposed. As Soku was cut off, Yuuto also looked over at the man. Who was he? The man even claimed to be able to help Yuuto. And said they shared blood. How intriguing.

"I'm not sure who you are either, but it's nice to meet you, Otani Akira." Yuuto nodded before turning back to Soku. Her mind seemed to be turning and processing who this man was. They were both higher ranking and older than he was so he stayed quiet and listened to what was transpiring.

WC: 140

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That is correct, I am a cloud medical shinobi." He said, giving a smile to the two in the room. "I was enjoying the festival when I passed by this place and was reminded of my time in this very library. 너 내가 너무 오래 전에이 바로 그 홀에서 너의 모국어를 배우고 있었다는 것을 알지." As the boy spoke, he flowed into the native tongue of the leaf country freely. His accent was flawless, as it would be with someone of his history. "But, as for your file, Kumo has lots of stories of our allied shinobi, though this time the file was nameless. It only mentioned a black haired kunoichi."

Looking between the two Maikeru decided to take a seat, pulling the chair back so that he could lean back in it, two legs slightly hovering off the ground. Taking a minute to let that information absorb, he fiddled with the headband that hung from his neck. It was starting to feel very uncomfortable to wear for some reason.

"But, when I was showing to an Uchiha patient of mine, see if he would know them perhaps. Turns out, he did, and he named you almost instinctively." There was a small grin on his face as he said that, leaning back a bit farther. "It's a damn shame what happened to him. I think he was a leaf shinobi come to think of it. Uchiha.. mairaru? Uchiha.. Masaru? Madara? Anyway, he was a leaf shinobi, I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe that name sounds familiar to you, Anbu-san. He spoke very highly of you after all, said something like.. gods what was it? Oh, yes, of course. 'She is one of the last good hearts left in leaf.' That was it."

Maikeru now looked to the young Uchiha lad who sat to it, cocking his head to the side as he examined him.

"You, though, you say you can't activate your Sharingan? That's nothing to be ashamed of lad, I didn't unlock mine until I was almost twelve. Even then it took a heavy, heavy price to acquire so early. Don't be so hard on yourself."
You see I was learning your native tongue in these very halls not too long ago

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Medical shinobi..huh. They had a shortage of those in the village at the moment, after the recent departure of the old Sennin, the new one had been appointed fairly swiftly. Still, things were changing in the village at a pace and Soku just hoped she would be able to keep up. Her eyes narrowed at the mention of an Uchiha as the man tried to recall the name throwing out various similar sounding names, Soku's expression growing more interested by the second as she dug into her thoughts."Hold on.."She said slowly turning to face him, a look of sudden shock yet realization dawning on her face."Uchiha...Ma----Mai..."She stared at him barely registering the fact he had just switched into the common tongue as the Captain stared at him clasping her hands together as a name and face came to her. She slowly closed her eyes."Impossible."The kunoichi said almost to herself more than anyone else at the table. Yuuto presumably was very confused by all that was going on, she'd have to explain it to him at a later date, a whirlwind of emotions was going through her head."There is only one Uchiha I know of that goes by that....similar pronouncation of a name you have uttered and that is Uchiha Maikeru formerly of Konohagakure."She said the boy's face and features now clearly visible in her mind. He had been a good lad, she had only met the kid a few times but knew he was confident in the routes he took and the choices he made, that much she had gathered over their brief encounter near the Forest.

She glanced at Yuuto before grinning shaking her head."You darn Uchiha are everywhere.."She said laughing shaking her head."Named me, did he?"She was vaguely aware of the cirumstances surrounding the shinobi's departure but decided it would be for the better to bury that current topic under the rocks. She only cursed herself she was not able to respond that day, perhaps some things would have been different. "A few years back, I ran into Uchiha Arata of your village back in Kurosawa City in Tea Country, we had a brief skirmish that winded up leaving my arm broken."Soku explained just pondering running her hands through her hair."Well.. I appreciate the complimentary remarks he made..I certainly was not aware that he would remember me." She nodded at the mention of her records being nameless. That came as no shock to her, probably the work of the ANBU, after all, they would not be good as they did if everyone knew who they were. She paused for a second before gesturing the librarian who sat a bit away for a bit of paper and writing utensil."If you do not mind, i would like for you to deliver a message to Maikeru. You do not have to read or deliver it by any means if you wish. It is up to you."

While the attendant rushed off to get the materials needed, she turned to Yuuto confirming what Akira had just said."It will come with time, Yuuto. Trust me, do not rush the Sharingan process. It takes awhile but it will come. Activating it takes a strong emotional reaction."The Santaru explained gesturing at her own eyes."For me..it was the murder of that scientist..my parent's killer...though it does not have always have to be out of hate. In rare cases, the technique can be triggered by an equally as strong positive reaction.It will come with time. If you want, after we finish up here with the festival in a few weeks, I can give you a brief instruction-based class on how the eye works?"She asked hesitantly eyeing the Uchiha as the paper and pen arrived. She glanced at Akira."Would you take the message?"

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto was calm and listened intently. He didn't understand most of the drama going on. But he followed along. His mind kept a record of this information for later. He was not thrilled with how they seemed to not understand him though. It wasn't his first time using the Sharingan... he had awakened all three tomoes with his mother. And then she... and then she died.

Yuuto, my love. He heard her voice. My sweet boy.

Yuuto looked down at the table for a moment.

"I'm not as inexperienced with the Sharingan as you think... I had awakened it completely before she died..." A few tears came down and sure enough, his eyes were that of the Sharingan with one tomoe.

"I wanted help trying to understand why I can't activate it anymore. At least respect that I have awakened it before." Some of his aggravation came from his sister's insist pattering, some from trying to understand what killed his parents, and some from the misunderstanding that Soku and Akira seemed to have of his words in the first place.
Yuuto sighed.
“I’m sorry. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea.” The Uchiha shook a little and stood up grabbing his sling. His eyes were hurting as well. Stinging extremely.

WC:209

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From his coat pocket the young shinobi procured a small toothpick, which he stuck into his mouth, flicking it casually between his teeth. He listened as Soku, and then the uchiha lad, spoke one after the other. It seemed they both had a lot to say, but, the boy's problem seemed the direst. Bringing the legs of his chair down, he removed the toothpick from his mouth and began to rub it between his fingers. His blue eyes met the boys black ones, reminding him so much of his own eyes, the ones he had long in the past. With a smile, he focused chakra to his optical nerves, causing the color and shape of his eye to change, morphing into his three-pronged Sharingan.

"Listen kid, the Sharingan is a real bitch, but it's nothing to be ashamed not having mastery of. I unlocked my Sharingan when my little sister died, I held her in my arms when it happened. It wasn't painful or anything, she was just sick, but it tore me up. From that day, it took me over three years until I was able to activate them again, and another six months before I could do it on command." He leaned back again, letting out a small laugh as he did so. "And mine was only one tomoe, hell if at your age you've even felt the clarity and power of a fully unlocked Sharingan, you should be more than proud of yourselves. It seems to me like the leaf might finally have an Uchiha worth a damn again."

Laughing again, and leaning his head back to look at Soku, he gave her his signature half smile, before getting serious again. Realizing what he said, he played a sense of mock shame, rubbing the back of his head like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Ah, no offense to the Hokage of course. We just have different.. ideals on how the Uchiha should be run in the cloud." Shrugging his shoulders, he looked at her for a moment, trying to get a read on her. Wondering what his old acquaintance thought of Akira. "But, yea, I'll deliver a letter to this Uchiha boy if you want. Maikeru, right? That is, if he makes it until I get back to cloud."

Rubbing the back of his neck, he took a solitary look out of the window. How would he play this out, he wondered to himself.

[Apologies for the wait, IRL happened and I had to step away for a bit.]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She looked on quietly at Yuuto realizing the extent of her words as he made to stand gathering his sling in the process. Mastery of the Sharingan was a ardous task and she could relate somewhat judginf from his reaction. After all, he was from the Uchiha Clan and to lack profiency in the dojutsu was almost a unthinkable thought. It was like a Hyuuga who had gone blind. Now wouldn't that be a sight.Soku wondered to herself before raising a hand to stop any more outbursts. Akira's response to the situation...had been..well...he was an interesting individual to say the least."Yuuto..please listen to me. No one here is downgrading you by any means, that is not my intention at all."The Captain said gently noting the droplets that ran down his cheeks. It seemed the death of someone close had been causing him trouble, that was not an easy topic to get over by any means. Soku had been almost the same age when she had witnessed both her parents ripped away from her, such things should not be apart of a child's experience yet they were. Her grip hardened on her blade as she thought about it before talking."If it came off as rude, I apologize. I do not mean to put you down by any means. Activating the Sharingan in itself is a respectable feat, no one is arguing your claim to that. As for why your eyes do not seem to activate anymore, I have several answers which I can give you if you are willing to spare me just a few moments more, Yuuto then you can speak your mind?"She smiled at him hoping he wasn't about to just burst at her though she was half-expecting it. After all, to an Uchiha, their eyes were a very prized possession and to have it malfunction was a terrible thing.

The piece of paper and utensil arrived at their table and the librarian scurried away as fast as she good away from this embroiling conflict. The Captain quickly scribbled down some words before folding the parchment up and sliding it across to Akira, her eyes narrowing at his mention of the Uchiha in Konohagakure."None taken."The kunoichi replied masking her features with a small smile though her eyes remained narrowed. She could only venture to guess what had caused such..bias to rise against their village but she was pretty sure she had a fair idea. Regardless, she pushed the fact to the side."If he makes it?"She repeated curiously raising her eyebrow."Is he off traveling or somewhere?"The Captain inquired. This festival really was starting to get interesting, of all her luck, she had never thought she would run into that boy again yet here was someone claiming to have knowledge of him, she never really thought she would hear the name again at best."That is if you people know what traveling is.. it is so darn cold up there I've heard, the fact you can take a step outside is amazing to me."Soku said chuckling slightly. It was some light humour into the converstation. If she could just calm everydown here , that would be a plus here. Two ticked off Uchihas was not on her list of things to do.

Letter to Maikeru
Maikeru,
I hope this finds you in good health and state. I am sending this with one of your comrades. I heard about...your departure...a few days past though it saddened me a bit, we all have our paths in life to walk and I respect your path. I am just writing as a courtesy, to see how you and the others are faring up there, today's encounter with Akira here just gave me a sudden flashback of the past,. I hope your trip was a peaceful one, I know the trek up there can be ardous at times. I hear the climate is not as forgiving either. I just want to say for the...things that caused you to embark on this route, I apologize if it means anything. You know what I talk about, I'm sure. I still recall that little chat we had on that tea mat near the forest. You have confidence in you and a good mind, strong willed-character. That, I respect about you. Keep on doing what it is you're doing and you will grow to be someone great one day. Just remember, there are still some who remember you here, Maikeru. Best of luck to you and stay warm!
-Soku

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back