Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Work for the working man. [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to leave the Uchiha household the morning sun was only just coming up and it seemed that the weather today would be bringing with it the sun in the sky, he had recently got back from sorting out the meeting with the recent business owners, it would seem that he was going to be in for another late day, though Takeshi didn’t mind he knew that this was simply part of the job and came to accept that fact, regardless of it he wanted to come to the realization that a lot of his new found work would be paper pushing he knew full well that he would have to accept it for what it was and there wasn’t anything that would be able to change that. In those seconds as he walked down the familiar steps he passed people who waved or said hello and in return passed back the friendly welcome. It seemed that Takeshi was still getting used to being known by people, still unsure what to make of this but coming to the realization that he would have to learn how to deal with it and how to react when the time was right. He allowed himself to place his hands in his pocket as he came to the well-known streets of the village.

Takeshi allowed himself to smell the sweet food that was baking in the morning, it seemed that he was hungry after all as his stomach begun to make noises, it seemed that he should probably go and stop and eat food first it would seem. As he allowed himself to wander sideways, normally Yuki would probably scold him for getting food but today it seemed that he would be treating himself before he headed into the office to do the work load that he needed completing. As he stepped threw the door way he allowed a friendly smile to echo across his lips in those few seconds as he looked at the small queue that was waiting for there breakfast as well, though passing time by didn’t cause him any concern as he waited patently before finally making it to the counter it would seem that this place was popular, and he had no issue with that. It was probably worth it just to wait for the food if it was this busy he knew that much anyway.

“Can I just grab a breakfast wrap please. Just something for the go and if possible, can I grab some hot tea if you don’t mind. Just need someone to wake me up if you know what I mean if that is possible at least?”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as the woman nodded and ran off to get him his breakfast in those few seconds. As the woman came back he paid for the food and smiled thanking her in those few seconds before heading out of the shop and back towards the Hokage Mansion as he looked at the building a smile on his lips.

Takeshi allowed himself to look over the current streets it was clear that people where enjoying themselves and having a good time, this was something that Takeshi had to admit he was enjoying the walk it seemed that everyone was in a good mood today and he could not argue with that one, as he neared the entrance to the mansion he allowed himself to tip his head slightly in the direction of the guards before walking through the familiar corridors. As he allowed himself to slip past the other offices to the ANBU Sennin office for now before allowing his hand to come out as he opened the door to the office and allowed himself to walk inside of it for those few seconds. Glancing around he scanned the familiar surroundings to make sure that there was nothing that was sticking out or out of place. This was mere out of habit than the fact that he believes that anyone had done anything, though he knew full well that he was in the clear as he closed the door and walked behind the desk allowing himself to place the food on the desk in those few seconds.

Taking a seat, he got out the scrolls and pens to be able to write on the documentation as he allowed himself to lean back in his chair in those few seconds, it was clear that he wanted to make sure that he managed to write up all the important documentation that had to be done before he would be moving onto anything else. As he allowed himself to take a sip from the tea that he had just got he frowned slightly at the way it was going, it seemed that he still needed to find out the information that was at hand.

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh in those few seconds as he pondered what to write, now he had got her it seemed harder to reply it seemed that even though he knew what to say it was putting it down in writing that he was struggling with. This would have to go to everyone, to anyone that was important in the village and to those friends that were outside of the villages that have been made during the recently times that Takeshi had spent away from the village it was clear that he had to make this letter stand out. It had to mean something to everyone who got it and he knew full well that he had to give it his best effort. But first he would eat, there was no point writing this on an empty stomach and no point in making things harder for himself. He allowed himself to take a bite from the breakfast wrap that he had got, enjoying the taste as he slowly sat at his desk pondering and eating on what to write during this meeting. It was clear that he needed to focus on the task at hand.

Takeshi allowed himself to scrunch up what rubbish was left in the bin in a smile as he threw it towards the bin, watching it bounce off the rim of the metal bucket and land inside he leaned back in his chair pondering on the best thing to say as he tried to think of the words and the actions that would be required in those few seconds to make everything fit correctly. Though unsure of what was needed to be said he knew that he had to at least pass a message out to make sure those allies to the village knew he was here to help.

Hello

I am writing to inform you that soon I will be given the opportunity to step into the roll of Hokage of Leaf, I have been selected by the council to step into this role and am writing to inform you of the decision, as well as what the future holds of all of us. I know that change is not an easy think to consider nor is it something that is accepted straight away, change is hard to bear and normally has a few bumps before everything settles down.

I am here to inform you that I wish to keep things as they are at the moment, the peace and the prosperity between everyone has seen us having a booming economy, has managed to see us take steps to further improve the time inside of our own village and has seen us continue to grow during these times, now as I am taking on this role I will have a few weeks to get used to thing but I am writing this letter to let each of you know that you have not been forgotten, you are still welcome and wanted inside of this village and in the peace treaties, your trade, work and a lives will not be effect I aim to continue to strive for the peace that we have worked so hard for and will continue to do so in my new role and would like to thank you all for the support during this time period, it means a lot to have you helping me in such a way that it is clearly beneficial for the village and I cannot thank you enough for your support during these times.

Know that during my reign inside of the village I will be welcoming all questions and concerns that you have in a bid to make this place fair for everyone. I open the gates of leaf to anyone who wishes to travel here or to a different place and want to make it known that we will be welcoming all. While I thank you for taking the time to read this I hope that in the future we can work together to improve the relations and develop ourselves and better the relationship between us. The future is now if we wish to take it and I want to work with each of you to improve that. Thank you for your time to read this letter.

Signed: Takeshi Uchiha
Hokage of Konaha

Takeshi allowed himself to let out a sigh as he realised the work had been completed. He leaned back in the chair in his office and looked at what had been written on the pages, it was clear that he had managed to complete all the letters that had been set out for the day. All the hard work and effort that had gone into hand writing them as he allowed himself to express his words via the paper instead, he wanted to let people know that he did matter to the next Hokage. That they were important even as just a normal member of the public they had a purpose, they had a job and they had a task to be completed even if they did not see it in their own eyes. Takeshi allowed himself to look at the papers and checked his watch, it seemed that the day was already gone as the hour was just coming up at eleven, he leaned back and ran his hands threw his hair as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips, pondering if this is what his life would be now or would there be a change when things changed, he would have to ask Umashi one day what he thought about the situation and even he knew that this would be one of those interesting moments to have a conversation with the previous Hokage.

Takeshi allowed a knock on the door to jolt him from his own thoughts in those few split seconds, he considered the options that had come to him how the choices he had made brought him to this point and allowed a small laugh to escape his lips as he welcomed the man into his office. Takeshi allowed his hands to reach down and pick up the pile of letters before handing them across, the man was here to begin dispatching them and the Uchiha would not make him wait any longer than was required for this to be done. It seemed that he had a plan and he would make sure the main bulk of the load was done before the change happened, letters sent, talks held it seemed that he was on track. After handing the letters over he allowed the man to leave before standing up himself a small smile on his face as he completed another thing he had to do.

Takeshi grabbed his coat as he headed out of the door he allowed a small smile as he closed the door behind him, the lights off and he allowed himself to lock the room. It was done for today and he had signed off another work load, now to head home and spend time with his wife, he smiled at the though of her smile and green eyes as he came home, she was always waiting for him and he could never fault that.

[TWC:2013]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back