Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private X Marks The Spot: Mr Normal and Chesty the Chest

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru haven't actually given Ai anything that was that important since she graduated from the Academy. Mostly just running errands like fetching him his magazines, finding missing pets, and even babysitting. Though it was looking pretty boring, today wasn't just another errand that he was going to make her do just because he was lazy… This task was about to be just a little more– normal than usual. As Maru lead the giantress through the heartlands on this cloudy day, the foxman sniffed at the air with his hands curled like claws then he looked at an area of dirt. He squinted at the area for a moment, walking over to move the dirt out of the way proceeding to a little bit until finally. "Well would you look at that." Maru paused before using both hands to grab what he found in the ground revealing it to be a large TOAD as big as a cat! The slimy creature still sleeping in Maru's hands as he held it up to Ai to get a good look at it. "Isn't that cute, the thing is still hibernating. Poor fellow could've been found by predators."

Maru smirked, then turned around to pull up his mask to stuff the toad into the weird bottomless chakra void underneath his mask before putting it back on. His tail blocking his face to keep anyone from seeing it while his mask was off in the process of putting the toad away. After his mask was back on he proceed to head into a direction leading deeper into the woodlands. "Anyway, before I saw that toad wanted to tell you why I lead you all the way out here." Maru began, the trees getting a bit denser causing the forest to look dark but there was a clearing just ahead. "To put it simply, I talked to something from the great beyond and it said that it wanted to play a game with two people because it's lonely. Basically we play it's little game, it'll give us treasure then disappear into another world. Seems fair right? I promise it'll be more fun than babysitting. And normal too!" he explained briefly before rushing ahead to the clearing. "Wait… I think I see it. Hurry up Eye!"

As Maru rushed towards the clearing, there in the sunlight was a semi-circle shaped wooden box with gold lining and a latch that remains unlocked and some strange designs etched into the wood of this weird chest. Though what makes the chest seem more frightful is the blood splatters around it as though the chest had been eating something. It sat there, like a venus flytrap waiting to get it's meal. A blank piece of paper sitting on top of the chest, it was clean and white undamaged by the elements. Instead of carefully analysing the situation, Maru when up to the chest then took the paper off the chest and crouched down to begin stroking it. "Brown wood, gold lining, blood splatters… this chest seems pretty friendly." he said, knocking on the lid three times before standing up and then quickly moved over to the side for Ai to get another good look at it. "Well… I nominate you, Eye, to open it for your poor masked fox. I would do it but the chest doesn't open for me so maybe it'll open for you!" Maru… well said since he didn't really ask but the chest did give off a bad vibe. Like, opening it was akin to opening Pandora's box. After all Maru never really said why were they opening the box to begin with.. or even why are they even here to begin with. Worse case scenario, there was a monster inside waiting to surprise them and the best case.. this was just Maru's way of taking Ai on some supernatural journey to some far away place beyond her wildest dreams! It was her choice.... so if she wants to ask something now would be the time....

[Normal adventures begins!]
WC: 670

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Ai was a young woman. To call her a giant would be to describe her correctly. She was 8 feet tall and stood well above the common people of Cloud. Today Maru had decided to travel outside of the inner village and towards the areas outside. The lowlands at the heart of the land of lightning were not unfamiliar to the giantess. Unlike so many others who had been born and raised inside the village proper - Ai was a farm girl. She had been born on the southern side of the land of lightning and had only traveled towards the village itself after her circumstances forced her and her brother to head there for protection after their farm had been burned to the ground. It was a nostalgic sight, and it was one that she had almost forgotten after all the rigorous training she had done. She was lost in her own thoughts when finally a giant frog was held right in front of her face. Ai was a little surprised, but that she wasn't spooked that easily by animals.

"Isn't that cute, the thing is still hibernating. Poor fellow could've been found by predators."

"Its just a frog" She acknowledge. She didn't see what was so interesting about this frog - they had frogs out here afterall. "...and to be fair you're probably -" Before she could finish speaking Maru stuffed the frog into his mask. Ai burried her face into her palm at her antics. He was like a 2 year old. He put anything he could find into his mouth right away.

"Anyway, before I saw that toad wanted to tell you why I lead you all the way out here." Maru began, the trees getting a bit denser causing the forest to look dark but there was a clearing just ahead. "To put it simply, I talked to something from the great beyond and it said that it wanted to play a game with two people because it's lonely. Basically we play it's little game, it'll give us treasure then disappear into another world. Seems fair right? I promise it'll be more fun than babysitting. And normal too!" he explained briefly before rushing ahead to the clearing. "Wait… I think I see it. Hurry up Eye!"

"Uh-huh." Ai didn't really know how to respond to that. As per usual, this was anything BUT normal. That seemed to be par for the course when it came to working with the fox jounin, Maru. Also par for the course, Ai was really wondering why she had even decided to go under his tutelage. With her own burst of speed she pursued behind Maru. She was unexpected swift for her size. She dug her feet into the ground and came to a halt beside Maru, panting a little bit. That was the problem with big bodies. You needed lots of energy.

. "Well… I nominate you, Eye, to open it for your poor masked fox. I would do it but the chest doesn't open for me so maybe it'll open for you!"

She rolled her eyes at Maru. "You didn't even try to open it." She was starting to get an idea of how Maru worked already. If he didn't want to do something there was usually a reason. He wanted her to open the box for some reason, so he probably thought that opening it would be problematic. From the pouch on the back of her hip she withdrew a scroll. She opened it a little and released the canteen she had stored in the scroll. The top of the canteen came off a moment after and she formed a lazy half tiger seal as she focused on Water whip. The water of the canteen became taught. Controlled. It slithered through the air towards the box and she tried to flick it open with the water whip and then have the remnants of the water flow back into her canteen, where she would then put the cap back on.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru chuckled, be Ai seemed to have been thinking about something before he showed her the toad nor did she say much about the little adventure he dragged her on. 'Hmm… looks like I brought her head out of the clouds.' he thought. When he asked if her to open the lovely chest in front of him she got on his case about not even trying to open it in which Maru responded. "Hey if I could open it I would, common would I let you open something knowing full and well it's so dangerous that I wouldn't even open it?!" he protested. But then again fox Youkai were known to play tricks… and lure people off into dangerous situations. "Uhh… don't answer that." retracting his question, Maru stood to the side to wait for Ai to open the chest for him.

At first, when Maru saw Ai pull out the canteen he automatically assumed that she was taking a drink of something. Sure, the walk was long but a quick sprint shouldn't have taken the wind out of her that fast. Maybe she was a bit.. out of shape. Of course, he could always do a stamina exercise where they run about 100 laps around Kumogakure. He was just about to call her out on it when Ai began to use the water within the canteen to create a water whip… then struck the chest which caused a bit of the wood on the top to chip off which in response a voice came from the chest seemingly surprised from the sudden assault. "YOWCH!" yelped the chest. Of course, Maru looked at Ai with his hands on his hips, smirking at her. "Well… I said open the box not DOMINATE the box. But A for effort for the kinkiness of it I guess." he shrugged seemingly not paying attention to the fact that the chest said something. Perhaps she wanted to show off some new ninjustu she's learned, how thoughtful that she would think of him to learn to create a whip from the elements though… His thoughts were suddenly cut off when the chest again tried to get their attention since Maru just ignored it like it wasn't alive.

"Uhhh… I said YOWCH! Aren't you wondering why a treasure chest is talking?" the closed chest asked however this time Maru responded. "Oh I already know, you're one of those mimic things aren't you?" he said to the chest, almost sure of it since in his supernatural he has ran into these trickier's before. Now that the jig was up, the Mimic began to convulse, decided to show it's true self to the duo. The top of the Mimic's lid began to sprouts bibe like spikes fashioned into the shape of eyebrows with four golden brown eyes warping between the wooden front of the chest near the lock. The box opened revealing that what was inside was a mouth with fang like teeth stained yellow, purple gums that stuck to the side of the chest mouth that kept it from opening up all the way, and an extremely long tongue about the size of an adult man arm whipped from it's mouth spraying spit at both Maru and Ai.

Now that the mimic revealed itself, the chest monsters smiled at the duo and blinked all four eyes. "Hewo! I'm Chesty the chest! Will you two be my Super Best Friend!" the Mimic squealed in a childlike voice, licking the blood to clean itself off so it'll be more presentable. Maru looked over at Ai, nodding his head as a way to signals for her to say yes to being friends with the mimic. "Yes Chesty, I'd love to be your Super best friend. We honestly came here to see your cool pocket dimension I've heard so much about. I know you like games and we'll be willing to play! I'm sure it's.... Normal."

[Your new Super Best Friend Chesty appears!]

[Chesty wants to play!]

WC: 661

mimic-one.jpeg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back