Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamada Sayomi - Application

Yamada Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Yamada, Sayomi
--General Description--​

Physical: Sayomi has dark skin, and teal/light aqua eyes. There are black lines on the middle of both her eyes eyelids, a trait from her paternal grandmother. There is a scar on her nose as well. Her hair is a red-orange color. Around her neck is a string with a skull attached to it, a gift from her older cousin. Her shirt is a long sleeved black hoody with orange on the hood and drawstrings. For bottoms, she wears long black khakis, rolled up slight at the bottom. On her feet are black sandals, that leave her toes and heel open. At 5 ft 4 inches, Sayomi is taller then most 12 year old girls, but it doesn't matter to her.

Personality: Sayomi is carefree, and doesn't really bother with rules. She is normally late to everything that she doesn't think is important. She would rather be training or doing something active than sitting in a classroom or lecture. She enjoys training alone, and as she has very little friends, it works out.

--History--​
Sayomi was born on the fifth Monday of June, in the cloud village. Her parents were shinobi and were almost always busy. When Sayomi was born, her mother took off missions and work to care for her. Thing continued this way until Sayomi was 5. Then her mother began taking missions once more, leaving Sayomi with her aunt and older cousin. She began to watch her cousin practice and train, and her aunt noticed. She mentioned it to her mother, but they put off doing anything as she was still so young. Her cousin, on the other hand, showed her how to hold kunai knives and various other things. By the time Sayomi was 7, she was able to throw various weapons, but not always in the right direction. One day, when her mother and father where out and she was with her aunt, they got a notice saying her cousin had died during a mission. Sayomi cried for days. Her aunt gave her cousins skull necklace to her, and Sayomi never took it off. She continued to study on ninja history, often going to the academy and watching the students. At age 10, she asked to enter the academy, but was told no by her aunt and parents. This continued for the next year, along with visiting her cousins grave. When she turned 12, she asked once more, and finally her parents and aunt said yes, she could apply for the academy.

(Edited a little, noticed I had forgotten to put her hair color and i fixed a couple spelling mistakes that were bugging me)
(P.S. If my IP address lines up or matches with anyone else`s, it`s because I have 5 siblings. Two brothers, which I know don`t have accounts, and three sisters. My sisters all have accounts, and sometimes we need to share a computer. Just thought I`d let y`all know the reason)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Admin review has been concluded!
Welcome_Banner_zps0ebae97b.png
Welcome to NINPOCHO!
and
WELCOME TO KUMOGAKURE

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the city hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the usergroup giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

frayedscrollhikari.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back