Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamazaki Iori [Sandi] => Sagami Kaito [Cloud] (need help?)

Sagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Yamazaki Iori

Old Character Village Suna

Old Profile Topic Title don't remember

Old Training Topic Title Yamazaki Iori something something (don't remember)

Old Dojo Topic Title don't remember

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information I just recently miss ninpocho very much and RP in general. Tried to log on with my old account but i guess it's been deactivated. It's from about 8years ago or so, I don't have that much clue to be honest. Any help would be very appreciated :)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
When I saw you mention you were an old Sandie, I figured I would go snooping to be helpful. According to your old account you transitioned out of Sand and rebooted to Stone as Kyo and then OCR'ed into Kiriyama Sadako. Does that ring any bells?

Sagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
H i, thanks for checking. I definitely didn't touch my character for a long time, so it doesn't ring any bell.

Did somebody already claimed Iori? I still remember my avatar, I used Enishi Yukishiro from Samurai X if that helps at all.

If this is helping at all, I managed to find an email regarding my deactivation
You have received a new private message to your account
on "Ninpocho Chronicles" with the following subject:

Deactivation

You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=4861

You have requested that you be notified on this event, remember that you
can always choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the
appropriate setting in your profile.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Does this sound like you/familiar?
Name: Yamazaki Iori
Height: 6'5"
Theme Song: Ryojoku no Ame

History:

Iori was groomed since birth to become the head of the Yamazaki, a clan whose interest and worship of science and progress bordered on zealotry. As he grew up he seemed to be the embodiment of the qualities of the clan, eccentric and stubborn with a grand intelligence, he ignored the games other children played and instead found his entertainment by dissecting and experimenting on anything he could get his hands on, a hobby that his parents were more than happy to indulge him in. As a young man he had little interest in making friends or interacting with others of his age, though the way he carried himself in public with such charm and grace would make others oblivious to his disdain for people. He would have been content just keeping up appearances, a social butterfly who would prefer to be locked in his lab rather than be around others, though that quickly changed once he met Yoshina. A beautiful, smart girl from the Faita clan, the man was smitten as soon as he laid eyes on her. Gradually he found himself opening up to her and every moment they spent together he wound up falling deeper in love. She reciprocated his affections and eventually they were married, with Iori being named head of the clan by his father as a wedding gift. In time they would have a daughter, Chizuru, and for 12 years they would enjoy a blissful life.

This would come to a tragic end one morning as Yoshina and Chizuru were involved in a terrible carriage accident, one that would claim their lives. Stricken with grief, Iori would use his connections at the Medical Complex to steal their bodies and bring them to his laboratory, willing to break one of the biggest taboos of science to have his family back. Unfortunately his wife's body was beyond saving, and so without a second thought he would use it for parts in order to reconstruct his daughter, shocking her back to life with a great amount of chakra. His efforts would be rewarded once Chizuru opened her eyes once more, and the man would return to the public eye once more after a month long struggle, no one the wiser as to how his daughter was still alive. Soon joined by his sister, Suzuhime, Iori would begin his experiments once more as he leads the Yamazaki clan to a new future of discovery.

Sagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I don't think that's my profile, my memory is on a vague bit about my last RP, let alone my profile. But definitely not mine.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmm, then yep, it would appear someone else came back after the hack of the original site and claimed to be Yamazaki Iori from Sand when we started up this version of NC in 2012. Hopefully a member of Admin will swing by this thread soon and get the ball rolling on helping. Sorry I couldn't have been more help!

For Admin
Player claiming Yamazaki Iori from Suna after the site relaunch: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=230&p=1351&hilit=Yamazaki+Iori#p1351 and https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=553&p=1452&hilit=Yamazaki+Iori#p1452

That account would eventually go on to reboot to Stone and then OCR into another character in Stone before ultimately going inactive in 2014. Link to account of that player: https://ninpocho.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=78

Sagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you Roku for your time. You're right, as I no longer have access to the data needed now I'll just wait for Admin to sort this matter out. By the way feels good to type here again after so long haha.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back