Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry Yo Ho, All Together! (Requesting Entry)

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The desert sun beat down harsh upon her brow, but she was used to just as much out on the open sea with no cover from the glowing bastard in the sky. Her eyes swept the massive wall of metal as she got closer, wondering how its mere existence didn't cook those inside alive. Finding the village had not been as hard as she was led to believe, likely due to that giant shield around it that was hard to hide. With a click of her tongue the camel would shift to follow her, the water it was carrying vital for her return trip as well as this trip to the village.

The woman was in her early 20's at first appearance, with a petit build at 5'4" and only 115lbs. Pale skin would often be a defining feature but in her case took a backstage to her hair and eyes. Her right eye is a deep purple color that almost looks as if an amethyst was implanted directly into the socket, while her left is a dark bloody red that seems to be leaking into the sclera almost. Her hair, meanwhile, was layered so it was shorter at the front and longer in the back. It stayed out of her eyes but cascaded into ever lengthening strands as one moved back, allowing it to perfectly frame her face. A blue-black base was interspersed with an entire rainbow of colors highlighting sections of it throughout.

She was wearing an outfit that somehow screamed her occupation - A naval style half-jacket that ended at her ribs, with short sleeves and an open front. Under that was a black silk shirt with straps keeping it closed around her torso. This flowed down into the navy-blue silk pants that allowed freedom of movement and breathability, but were tight enough to not be a problem in a fight. Black boots finished this ensemble, along with the qiang on her back and the dao at her side for protection. She was obviously no stranger to combat, but seemed to not be ready to use them if the need did not arise.

Indeed, to the woman this was not a plan of violence, but information. Rumors had abounded in Soon's about a man she was looking for, and now she had a trail to find him. She leads the camel right up to the Bulwark and asks loudly for permission to enter Sunagakure.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was dropping off a delivery of medical supplies to the Primus' Bulwark Gates when a woman would begin to shout out asking for permission to enter the village. She looked to be from a position of power but he was confused as to the outfit she was wearing, even though Shin was in a full suit of armor in the desert.

"My name is Chikamatsu Shin, may I ask who it is I am speaking to? I understand you are wishing to enter Sunagakure no Sato, may I ask what your business is here?"

Shin spoke with a smile, He was technically second in command of the village at the moment, so there were few people who could tell him what to do or how to do it.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A voice caused her to jerk her head in that direction, her mismatched eyes settling on the....was that a knight? Kairyuu pauses and studies the man briefly, her mouth open ever so slightly in puzzlement before a quick shake of her head restores her features. This was no time to ask questions- Well it was, but not about that. Instead he gives a polite bow of her head to the other and rises back with a warm smile over her features.

"Greetings Shin-san. I am Kairyuu Ryuuguu, of Kirigakure! I have come to this land chasing rumors of my former sensei, another native of my homeland by the name of Kagyaku Enzeru. I believe he may be in this village and dearly wish to find him. Would you be able to assist me in my search, even if only by allowing me to look within?"

Her face was open, as was her posture. Either she was an amazing liar or she was genuinely being earnest. It would be hard for most to imagine someone faking it to this degree.

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's smile would remain as the woman spoke of Kirigakure. The frozen wasteland that was destroyed some time ago. The Sennin would lean back ever so slightly and inquisitively.

"The Village Hidden in the Mist? We have a few members of our community that originated from such a village, though by their own accord and verified through my travels no such place exists anymore... My condolences for the loss of your home."

He would take a few steps over to a large cabinet full of scrolls. Shin's finger would raise up sending out hundreds of small chakra threads that inched over the various scrolls. Each strand loose and pliable until, a moment later, a single strand locked onto something and became taught.

"There we go."

Shin's chakra thread would pull the scroll out from the filing cabinet. Shin would unravel it and scan through the contents.

"Kagyaku Enzeru, former ANBU Captain of Kirigakure turned Mednin of Sunagakure by the decree of the Tenth Kazekage, Takahashi Sousuke."

He would look up at the woman before him.

"Does this sound like your sensei?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No such place exists anymore? Kairyuu's smile falters at this statement. It existed, but it was easier for most to wipe it under a rug and pretend it didn't. Never mind no one knew what exactly happened and if it could happen elsewhere. At mention of condolences her hands clench ever so slightly as she takes in a deep breath. "I would ask that you not-" and then they were moving, chakra exploding as they went through scrolls in a display that reminded her of her lack of talent in that area. Her rebuke on the status of her home was left in the air as the other found a scroll and began reading it off.

Hope swelled in Kairyuu's heart at mention of an ANBU Captain from Mist, then sunk at the talk of being a Mednin. Enzeru was no demon, but he never struck her as the type to go into medicine. Still, the informants had led her here and now this man before her knew her sensei's rank back home. Kairyuu simply nods her head and dares to believe.

"It does indeed! That must be him! Can you tell me where to find him?!" The state of her home was now in the very back of her mind as she seemed closer to finding the man she had been hunting the last six months.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Wonderful! I am glad to know that we in fact have records of the person you are searching for."

As Shin would return the scroll to its place in the front gate's storage space Kohana, Shin's ethereal twin sister, would appear before the kunoichi.

1707439993791.png

"Now that we know your intent the issue remains about your permission. A passport will be required, and with how long Kirigakure's forces have been gone I doubt that village has any valid passports that remain, since there's no longer a governing body to report to."

The piercing red eyes of Kohana would lock onto the woman before her. Her armor and drawn weapon creating an aura drastically different than Shin.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was jubilous at his words, not understanding the nature behind them as he began to put the scroll back. Kairyuu couldn't help herself from babbling a bit about how long it'd been since she'd seen him, how much she had to tell him, and then-wait who was this?
Another one in heavy armor. Were they training a knighthood order in there? She....couldn't picture Enzeru in armor, he would likely sooner die than lose his stealthiness. Still, this one gave off a much less cordial air than the first person, not the least reason being the drawn weapon. Kairyuu takes a sudden step back as her free hand not holding onto the camel’s reins snaps down to the hilt of her dao.
After a brief moment of not being attacked, he would release the hilt and move her hand away from the weapon slowly while pondering how she was supposed to have a passport. “I’m sorry, but I was very, very young when the village froze.”
Her face once more falters and her eyes lose focus slightly as she begins to recall how young she-
No. I was not, would not do that. Never.

Her eyes suddenly snap back to reality and pinpoint on the woman before her. “As I was saying, I was a young girl. Enzeru found me and led me to safety, and I was then raised in a monastery. I’m afraid I have no place to get one from. Is there some other way I can obtain permission to enter?”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"There is a temporary visa I can give you and a seal to apply to your hand. The temporary visa will require you to check in at least once a week with the front gate guards for the first six months of your stay, if you continue to remain in Sunagakure after the sixth month mark an interview will occur to give you a more stable visa to do away with the check in. During the time of the first six months of your visit a morality seal will be applied to your hand. It's jutsu really. If it is removed or you break any law while in Sunagakure no Sato the gates will be notified, so I suggest you enjoy your stay without too much trouble or we will have to meet again under unpleasant circumstances. "

Shin chuckled as his sister stayed at the ready. If this would suffice Shin would apply the seal and fill out the forms to allow the visitor entrance.

[Permission granted under the stated stipulations]
[Topic Left unless stopped, sorry for the delay!]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well that...sounds very reasonable actually. I am willing to undergo this seal."

It wasn't like Kairyuu had any reason to break any laws here. Unless they tried to do something foolish like claim being foreign was illegal. She holds out her hand, takes the seal and visa, and follows on through the gate to find her sensei.

(Topic left, gracias!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back