Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yoshe Kaiyo - Sand Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshe Kaiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
os8u2s.png

Name: Yoshe Kaiyo

Height : 4'10

Eyes : Blue

Hair: Light Brown

Appearance: Kaiyo is an average sized girl for her age, standing tall and proud at about 4'10. She has light brown hair and Hazel eyes. She isn't absoultely gorgeous by any means, in fact she is the prime example of a very average looking girl. Never one to draw any second glances for whatever reason. She has an average personality, but with close enough inspection one can see that something haunts her. She wears a headband on top of her head that her mother used to wear to work, and usually smells of delicious baked goods.

History:"When the chimes of fate ring out, remember that there is always hope." These were the last words my mother said to me, before she passed away. It happened when I was about 5, but for some reason of everything she said to me that day that was what stuck. Some stupid quote about bells and chimes, and fate. I still don't understand it, surely it must have been her being so sick that made her say it. The only time I had ever heard these "chimes of fate" were right before my mother died. So if that was the "hope" they were supposed to bring to me I never wanted to hear another bell again...

I was born into a nice average family, we did our own business owning a bakery place inside the town plaza. My papa and mama had worked their wholes lives to open the place it was their dream. And you know what they say about kids, they always live to impress their parents. I worked with them as well, in fact coming home to help with the bakery was always my favorite thing to do, and I don't mean to brag but I was pretty good at it. We had a nice little set up, a small rental space on the corner of the town where every seemed to stop by on their last stop out. My mother was the decorater and liked the change the theme of the shop so that everytime in a person would have a experience! She always said that no one like to see the same dull thing twice and that changing the theme is what made us more about our customers than the other bakeries. Me being the little girl that I was, I would look up at her with admiration and extremem concentration and hangon to every word she said. She used to tell me that one day I would own the shop after her, and I was elated. I guess I should have realized sooner that my mother did so much in such a short time. She overworked herself to the core and soon began to fall ill. My father was devestated and tried to close down the store but I knew...I knew closing it down would kill my mother faster. I begged him to leave it open and I would take over all the duties she had done. They say kids grow up fast, I just needed to grow up a little faster. I could it though my mom had taught me everything she knew, and I was a fast learner...Or so I had hoped.

The days flew by and the shop stayed open, the customers were still plentiful and people seemed happy but me and my father knew that something was missing. The shop felt devoid of the joy and happiness my mother had filled. This had been HER dream, HER desire and we had done everything to made sure it happened. Now that she was bedridden and undeniably not going to make it much longer, we just didn't care. We didn't want to feel anything anymore with the pain of that being ripped away from us. On the day of my mothers death I sat by her bedside, we had closed the shop early when the medical ninja had called saying my mother only had a few hours left. I had cried everything out before I arrived, so that when I saw my mother I could be strong for her like she would have been for me. She held my hand and told me stories about how if she could have lived longer she would have shown me the sights and would have bought me gifts that a princess like me deserved. I could feel my tears again welling inside trying to weasle their way out. I held them at bay with intense blinks and occasionally turning away from my mama for a second. Not long into our talk I heard a curious thing a chiming...

244p82u.png

It started off slow and melodic and then quickly changed into something more......sad and yet hopeful as well.

I didn't think anything of it at first until my mom eyes began to light up as if she was seeing an angel. "Mama what is it? Is something wrong?" She shook her head and me and continued to stare at whatever was marveling her. After a few long minutes she asked me if I had heard the chimes. I was confused, I had heard a ringing of some kind but could it be what my mama had been talking about? I nodded my head, just eager to please her and let her know she wasn't losing it or alone. She told me that it ran in the womens side of our family to hear the chimes of fate. That only we could hear it because we were born for greatness. She told me that she had strayed from the path of fate and instead lived her dreams of being a baker. That her sickness was fate's way of saying it shouldn't be messed with. To me it sounded like fate needed a lesson in humility but my mother only looked at me and shook her head. Seeming to read my mind she told me that fate wasn't all bad. Fate had given me to her, and fate had let her make her bakery shop and be happier than she had ever been. Fate was hope, and it could be changed. She had not been able to do it, but she said at some point in time the chime would change and sing a new song. And when she looked at me she could feel it. I didn't care about fate...I just wanted my mother back. I pressed my face into her chest and finally let the tears escape hoping, just hoping that maybe fate would save my mother. Make her happy again. But no sooner had I laid my face down when I heard the chiming again....And when I looked up to see if my mother had heard it too I saw that her face seemed lifeless. A smile traced over her lips and her eyes were staring straight into the sky like everything in the universe was gonna be okay. For her maybe...mine crumbled when I heard the chime....

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Such a heart wrenching back story, there are a few things for council to go over with to get your character ready to go but I hope to see you in Suna soon enough

Yoshe Kaiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you very much! I'm so glad I'm getting such positive feedback on it, means a lot considering I'm new to this whole RPing thing :) But yeah thank you!

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
new-suna-grup-welcome.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council here
Please post your bio here
Request your Academy Banner here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5