Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You're Free My Brethren!

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I did not expect to be as busy as I had been. =( Sorry x_x

IC:
[col3]Sunaku Isamu
HP: 38820 [+2040][+1457] [-11481] 30835
CP: 33315 [+1860] [-10223] 24952
Corrupted Energy: 34796 [+1457] [-1800] 34453
AP: 10.75 [-9] 1.75 => 1 (roll-over)

Stats:
Spell Accuracy 27
Evasion 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Genjutsu DC 23
Melee Accuracy 19
Ranged Accuracy 19

[spoilername="Passives"]Class Bonus: +10% Sand Element Damage
Sand Mastery: +15% Sand Damage
Sand Manipulation: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand at no extra cost. Sand jutsus do not require handseals to cast. Has access to the Advanced Element Sand.
Protection of the Sand: Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.
Blood Diamonds: Sand/Bloodline Jutsu Levels 1-8 can cause bleeding ranks 1-4
Dark Sage: +10% Damage and +2 Awareness against targets whose health are below 30%.
Dark Sage: +1 towards their limit of active Creation in battle.
Dark Sage: Corrupted Energy Pool that has a base amount equal to 30% of the user's Chakra.
Shinobi 101 nin - unarmed to spell accuracy
Hyperactive: Gain 3% max CP/round plus augment for another 2%
Contract Mastery
Jutsu Mastery: -10% CP costs on jutsus; All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
Healing Factor: + 3% max HP regained every round plus augment for another 2%
Journeyman - Main Branch: Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
Summoner: A Creation's HP and CP are +5% Higher. The user may now have two different Creation Jutsu active at once; however, the second Creation Jutsu will be treated as Rank 1.
Jutsu Expansion
Duelist
Earth-Chakra Style
Strategist[/spoilername]|Toru
Escaped Asylum Patient

HP: 36428 [-10770] [-408 Bleed] [+990] [+1224] ---
CP: 34796 [-6287] 28509
AP: 10 [-10] 0
Bleed I

Stats:
Spell Accuracy 23
Evasion 23 - 2
Genjutsu Save 23 + 1
Genjutsu DC 27 + 3 (CA) + 2 + 2 (Duelist)
Melee Accuracy 19
Ranged Accuracy 19

[spoilername="Passives"]Duelist: +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target. User must choose target at beginning of battle. Should the target be KO, or no longer in the battle, the user may choose another target. Targeting any other opponent (excluding clones) from the initial target will nullify this ability for the remainder of the battle. +10% chance to auto-dodge the targets attacks. -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting the user.
Emotional Torque +3 Gen
Elemental Illusion
Jutsu Expansion
Journeyman
Shinobi 101: Unarmed with Gen Accuracy
Tracker
Willpower
Martial Artist (Enters in Enchanter Style)
Shattered Reality
Enchanter Style: When in this style, user receives +2 Gen DC, and +1 Gen save. User loses -2 dodge/-2 awareness, and takes +10% Damage. All Genjutsu used while in this style inflict +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects. All gen used in this style cost -10% CP.
Class: -20% DR
Hyperactive
Healing Factor[/spoilername]|Zombie 1
Isamu's Summon

HP: 1543 [-1080] 463
AP: 2 [-2] 0

-3 of Isamu's stats[/col3]

[col3]Zombie 2
Isamu's Summon

HP: 1543 [-1543+] ----
AP: 2 [-1]

-3 of Isamu's stats
*Poofed*|Zombie 3
Isamu's Summon

HP: 1543
AP: 2

-3 of Isamu's stats|Zombie 4
Isamu's Summon

AP: 2

[col3]Snowe
Isamu's IWR (Creation)

HP: ??? [-14355]
CP: ???
AP: 3.5

75% of the user's Stats|Ouka
Isamu's Bird Summon

HP: 1,800
CP: 1,600
AP: 2|[/col3]

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Dark Invitation.
  • Nin Check Isamu 18
    Nin Check Toru 8
0.00 Seconds | Maintain Corpse Soil, After Quake Desert Tendrils Unleashed, and Darkness Falls.
  • Desert Tendril:
    • Isamu 27 - 4 + 8 = 31 25% hit
      Toru 21 + 11 = 32
      10% chance to auto-dodge 73 failed
      Isamu 27 - 4 + 3 MISS
      Toru 21 + 17
      Isamu 27 - 4 + 12 MISS
      Toru 21 + 19
      Isamu 27 - 4 + 13 25% hit
      10% chance to auto-dodge 45 failed
      Toru 16 + 21
      • Charmed Person Gen Check:
        Toru 5 +27 Failed
        Isamu 10 + 23
        Spiritual Anguish Check. Roll: 82 No effect.
    Darkness Falls:
    • Charmed Person Gen Check:
      Toru 10 +27 Success [Attack has failed]
      Isamu 10 + 2
0.00 Seconds | Isamu uses free Basic strike on Toru to attempt to poison him.
  • Isamu 19 - 2 + 1 MISS
    Toru 21 + 3
    • Spiritual Anguish Check. Roll: 29 Increased chakra costs and attacks a random target. Roll for random target. Roll: 2. Attacking Toru anyways!
0.00 Seconds | Poison Check Toru 3 + 15 Failed
  • Roll for random effect: 3 (-2 accuracy)
0.00 Seconds | 44% chance that Parasitic Infection Lingers. 80 Failed.
1.82 Seconds | Isamu used Impure World Resurrection from Mastered Corpse Soil to summon IWR Snowe.
  • I feel like I must be blind, I do not see his stats in the material you posted. Is your dojo/profile up to date?
3.00 Seconds | Toru cast Radial Shock [Mastered] on Isamu using a Genjutsu spread to a secondary (random) target. [Zombie 1]
  • -3 Ninjutsu Dodge with +15% Ninjutsu Damage received.
    Toru 13 + 34 HIT
    Isamu 1 + 23
    Toru 11+ 34 HIT
    Zombie 1 9 + 23
4.55 Seconds | Isamu used Mastered Grand Gaia Impalement with Sand Manipulation (if possible) and use special action to raise damage by 25% but lower number of targets by costing +20% CP. Use with Corrupted Energy from Dark Sage. Target Toru. Use with MA move Control
  • The Sand Manipulation only effects the base elements that make up sand, not the possible AEs that have a link to Sand. But nice thought.
    Isamu 27 +2 + 20 CRIT
    Toru 21 + 14
    10% chance to auto-dodge 36 failed
    Isamu 15 + 27 HIT
    Toru 19 + 21
    10% chance to auto-dodge 61 failed
    • 28% chance to 'Impale' and 'Sprout'. 84 Failed
      Charmed Person Gen Check:
      Toru 5 +27 Failed
      Isamu 10 + 23
      Spiritual Anguish Check. Roll: 41 No effect.
5.00 Seconds | Zombie 1 attacks Toru.
  • Zombie 27 - 3 + 19 HIT
    Isamu 21 + 13
    10% chance to auto-dodge 99
5.00 Seconds | Zombie 2 attacks Toru.
  • Zombie 27 - 3 + 9 HIT
    Isamu 21 + 4
    10% chance to auto-dodge 42
5.00 Seconds | Zombie 3 attacks Toru.
  • Zombie 27 - 3 + 1 MISS
    Isamu 21 + 19
5.00 Seconds | Zombie 4 attacks Toru.
  • Zombie 27 - 3 + 12 MISS
    Isamu 21 + 17
6.00 Seconds | Toru attacks Isamu with Concussion Wave [Mastered] using AE special move spread and the special action to target 2 additional targets: Snowe and 1 of the zombies.
  • Toru 12 HIT
    Isamu 2
    10% chance to auto-dodge 28 failed
    Protection of the Sand: Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage. 96 failed
    • 36% chance of causing suppression and the 'Unbalance' effect. 39 Failed
    Toru 20 CRIT
    Isamu 5
    10% chance to auto-dodge 41 failed
    • 51% chance of causing suppression and the 'Unbalance' effect. 48 Success due to crit.
    Toru 13 HIT
    Zombie 2 7
    10% chance to auto-dodge 83 failed
    • 36% chance of causing suppression and the 'Unbalance' effect. 88 Failed
      Zombie has *poofed*
7.28 Seconds | Isamu uses Sand Tsunami on Toru using MA move Focus.
  • Isamu 27 - 3 + 2 + 4 = 30 MISS
    Zombie 3 23 - 3 + 13 = 33
    • Charmed Person Gen Check: 6 Chakra costs are increased and a random target is chosen. Random target: 5 (Zombie 3)
    Toru 10 +27 Success [Attack has failed]
    Isamu 10 + 2
    10% chance to auto-dodge 34 failed
    • Spiritual Anguish Check. Roll: 29 Increased chakra costs and attacks wrong target.
    8.19 Seconds | Isamu uses Contract Summoning to summon D Rank Summon Ouka.
    9.00 Seconds | Toru attacks Isamu with Final Chime [Mastered] using AE special move Focus.
    • Toru 13 + 23 - 2 - 2 MISS
      Isamu 16 + 23 - 3
      Toru 3 + 23 - 2 - 2 MISS
      Isamu 13 + 23 - 3
      Toru 4 + 23 - 2 -2 MISS
      Isamu 17 + 23 - 3
      Toru 13 + 23 - 2 - 2 MISS
      Isamu 17 + 23 - 3
      Toru 14 + 23 - 2- 2 HIT!
      Isamu 3 + 23 - 3
      10% chance to auto-dodge 59 failed
      Protection of the Sand: Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage. 33 success!
      Toru 7 + 23 - 2 - 2 MISS
      Isamu 10 + 23 - 3
    10.0 Seconds | Zombie 1 attacks Toru.
    • Zombie 27 - 3 + 19 HIT
      Isamu 21 + 13
      10% chance to auto-dodge 19 failed
    10.0 Seconds | Toru casts Intimidation [Mastered] on Isamu.
    • Toru 2 - 2 + 34 50% hit!
      Isamu 11 + 23 = 34
      Isamu would be aware that he is under the effect of this genjutsu!
      Target has a 9% chance to Auto-Fail attacks aimed at a Target of the user's choice.
    10.0 Seconds | Zombie 3 attacks Toru.
    • Zombie 27 - 3 + 1 MISS
      Isamu 21 + 19
      10% chance to auto-dodge 42 failed
    10.0 Seconds | Zombie 4 attacks Toru.
    • Zombie 27 - 3 + 12 MISS
      Isamu 21 + 17

"I...I killed them, but... it wasn't......It was you! These damn emotions aren't mine. I'm so angry. Angry at everyone. Everyone must pay!"

In a demonstration of wrath and might, the streets were painted red. Toru would run his hands through his unruly hair and laugh at the carnage. It was beautiful in a sick way, he would have to believe that every shinobi's favorite color was red. The sandman was not much of a talker. No name. No vocation. Nothing that makes him 'special.' It was a sad truth.

"I am here to watch you bleed simple as that. As for why I was called here, you were unaware of my presence until moments ago. Enough with your mind games. You shall bend the knee in submission or give up life."

Toru let out a cruel laugh. "Is that so?" His hands still moving through a complex array of handseals, he would amble towards the sandman. "Is that why you fight -- because you can? A demonstration of might? A wild barrage of earthen tendrils would lash out at Toru, he would shift and duck but would suffer grazing blows as he did so. "What a sad... mundane life you must lead Sandman," the moniker just now given to Isamu.

"I can see it now, my face and name in all of the papers -- Another madman caught again today -- Unstable teenager, captured for an act of terrorism. Blamed for the collateral damage of his capture. And you, the Sandman... the hero. Murderer... but hero also," he taunted. Isamu had caused more death in his singular outburst than Toru had his entire career. Who was truly the villain here. Perhaps his caused Isamu's attack to be off-balance as the pillars of destruction failed to strike him down.

"Let me guess... us miscreants are all ALIKE." Isamu's fist shot over Toru's shoulder, touching only air. He could hear the snap in his ear.

"But did you ever once try to consider what it is that makes us tick? I contend that I am saner than you!" As he said this, one of the lumbering beasts started to transform before Toru's very eyes. A man that controlled the dead -- sick. "Did you ever stop and wonder what made us into the men we are today. That you are not far from what I am, perhaps even worse only better liked or better accepted."

Just then Isamu would find himself overwhelmed with a loud burst of sound that would leave him disoriented, perhaps even nauseous. It was a powerful illusion that he cast that sent out a disturbing blast whenever Isamu sensed chakra nearby. "I think my madness started in school. I was smarter than most kids, no offense I am sure you huffed glue with the best. But that crap they taught in schools, it bored me. I would hear them mutter 'dam underachiever.' 'These troublemakers are all alike.' I might have been seven or nine then." He was rocketed into the air, the earth beneath him violently launched him skyward and he came crashing down onto wooden spikes that jut through the arid, hard-packed ground.

He peeled himself off the impaling stake, his body impressively durable. He let out a cough and spat out a mouthful of blood as he did so. "I was ten when I heard my teacher tell me for the fifteenth time what chakra was. I understand it. Have you been there or did you need to hear it that many times before it stuck? Perhaps you lacked the pride to care that they treated you like an idiot. Ever hand in a report and have them ask for the work, work you refused to provide because you did it all in your head. When they walked away I heard them mutter 'dam kid. Probably copied it. They are all alike.'"

The zombies, moaned as they lurched at Toru, their slow, reaching limbs and ataxic gait made their attacks weak and reckless but their long, unkempt nails did indeed scratch his surface. Toru let out a madman's laugh. "Raising an army, just for me?" his hands finished an array and a blast of noise would again rock Isamu. "You are just like them aren't you. The dull and the drab. The tasteless and the blind. In a world dominated by sadists we are ignored by the apathetic. There have been a few that could see, a few that knew. That understood this curse we bear" He screamed at the top of his octave. A dust-storm threatened to consume Toru but he dashed away. The desert tsunami caused the tables and chairs from a small cafe to tumble and shoot across the street, some mangled and broken as they crashed into the side of a stone building and others broke through pane glass windows.

Toru's hands had completed yet another array and like a great church-bell that would toll in the heart of the street, the clamoring noise would threaten Isamu's integrity but much like Toru he was a rather durable young man. "The world is changing, Sandman."

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toru liked to talk. That was for sure. He rambled on and on the entire time taking hits and dodging others, yet he never missed a chance to say anything. Through all of his jives, one thing hit Isamu soundly, "The world is changing, Sandman." That was for sure. in the past the strong has always been the ones to rule, but now the weak stand above them all. However, Isamu doubted that's what Toru meant. He was after all insane and only wanted to blame other people for his actions. Isamu was hit with genjutsu and sound ninjutsu both in the last ten seconds and the damage and debuffs of both were beginning to show. Isamu knew the attacks he has aimed at Toru should have found their marks, yet they somehow missed. This was going to limit Isamu to what he could and couldn't do. Toru's ramblings was giving Isamu a head ache, perhaps it was time for him to shut him up.

"Seriously? Do you ever shut up. Or is your plan to talk me to death." Isamu paused Toru had made solid points through out his ramblings but to what ends were they for? To defend his self, to make Isamu feel sorry for him, or did he simply want someone to understand why he was the way he was. "I never said I was different from you, you simply assumed we are. Honestly, I am as deranged and twisted as any shinobi, and yet we have to be to live the lives we lead regardless. It is when we begin questioning those fundamentals that we disgrace our names and honor. Civilians should fear us and you should fear me. For I am no hero, I am simply the man who will defeat you." What Isamu said was true, he was never delusional enough to believe he was a hero, Yet, he has tried to walk a line of neutral grayness when possible, but sacrifices will always be necessary. "The only curse we bear, Toru, is living in this world..in this hell. I am not unkind a sadist as you would think, I am willing to abolish your curse for you. I will even make it quick and merciful." Isamu smiled, he had planned to capture the patient alive and return it to the asylum where he could live through his dreadful life feeding off of their emotions. Yet now that he had given into the rage and the fuel of battle he only sees death for his opponent.

Isamu looked at the battlefield to plan his strategy for his next attack. Snowe was now fully functional after forcing his soul into one of the zombies Isamu summoned. This made it possible for him to use his own abilities through the zombie itself. It was a bit degraded from his previous ability of returning Snowe and his original body without needing a catalyst, but now Snowe would begin forming into his old self again. Yet it was unsure on how to successfully utilize him. Toru has a great advantage over Isamu in genjutsu and has managed to do excessive damage to his mind. It has been proven through the battle so far with how many missed and redirected attacks Isamu has had.
Yes Toru would test Isamu beyond any of his past opponents and will continue to do so until one of them are knocked out.

Isamu's Actions: 11 AP
Maintain Darkness Falls, After Quake Desert Tendrils, Corpse Soil
Sleeping Forest 3 AP use on Toru. Use with MA move Control.
Grand Gaia Impalement 3 AP use on Toru and use special action to lower number of targets and raise damage by 25% and CP cost by 20%. Use this with Corrupted Energy Chakra. Use with MA move Overcharge.
Raijin's Vegeance 3 AP use on Toru with special affect to be timed in 1 AP and +20% CP cost. Use with Corrupted Energy Chakra. Use with MA move Focus.
Sand Mist - Sand AoE Debuff 2 AP use on Toru.

Zombie actions: 4 zombies 2 AP each All target Toru with basic strikes

D rank summon actions: 2 AP

IWR Snowe actions: 3.75 AP
Declare duelist on Toru +2 melee accuracy and +10% damage.
Use defensive stance to trade -2 accuracy for 10% Damage reduction utilizing Maximum Defense.
Use Leech Seal 2.5 AP on Toru. Use Special effect to sacrifice the CP, to increase HP loss to 4.5%.
Use Human Shield to protect Isamu whenever possible after the above happens.

IWR Stats (incase you missed my Pm)
Stats:
Agility: 450/450
Stamina: 450/450
Ninjutsu: 450/450
Taijutsu: 450/450
Genjutsu: 450/450
Chakra Control: 450/450
Total PL: 2700
Character Class:
Knight
HP: (36+12) x stamina
CP: (20+12) x chakra control
Class Bonus: IWR Body
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy
Low: Spell Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
BL/CA: Steadfast

Abilities:
Sentinel
Healing Factor
Fearless
Shattered Reality
Mind Crush
Defensive Technique
Duelist

CA - Steadfast 20 Points
Maximum Defense</U><i></i> - Modification (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Defensive Technique
Effect: When using Defensive Stance, you can trade 1 point of Accuracy in order to reduce oncoming damage by 5% instead of gaining a dodge bonus (to a maximum of -2 accuracy and -10% damage taken), or you can trade 1 point of Accuracy for 1 point of Dodge up to a maximum of 6 (as opposed to the previous 4).
Great Fortitude - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
Effect: Ignores damage each round. How much is reduced is based on your character level, this skill reduces 75 Damage per level each round. Level 12*75=900 damage
Stand Fast<i></i> - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Effect: For one round, the user reduces all damage against themselves by 75% but cannot attack in that round. Usable only once per combat. Does not take any more Damage reduction buffs. If the user is not hit during the round this is used, it will not count as being used.
Human Shield<i></i> - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Body Switch
Effect: The Steadfast can switch places with an ally that is attacked at a cost of 0.5 AP (they cannot switch places with an ally when they are being attacked). Allies that are aware of this ability and can Body Switch with real clones can designate the Steadfast as a target; if the Steadfast is unwilling to switch, then the jutsu automatically fails. The triggering attack is resolved against the Steadfast instead, who can attempt to dodge it normally.
Second Wind<i></i> - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Just when enemies think they’ve got the Steadfast one down, when they’ve hit their limits and can’t fight any harder, that’s when it’s time to use the Second Wind. Due to training, those with Steadfast have amplified their natural ability to recover to extraordinary levels.
Effect: The user regains 20% max HP, and cancels all Bleeding and Exhaustion effects. This is usable only once per combat.
Undying Warrior<i></i> - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- B Rank and up
Effect: When the Steadfast ninja starts their turn unconscious due to having 0 HP or lower (but no lower than -50% of their Max HP), they may choose to revive and act again. They receive +2 to Accuracy on all attacks against the opponent that felled them, and are unaffected by exhaustion. If their HP drops below -50% of their Max HP, they fall unconscious again and cannot use this technique unless their HP rises above this value. They lose 1500 CP at the end of every round they act while having less than 0 HP (if they run out of CP, this is taken from their HP), and this technique can be used for a total of three rounds in a battle.
Resilience - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times (purchased 3 times)
Effect: +2 HP modifier.
Reciprocate<i></i> - Jutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up) (2)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
Rank 1:Deals all of the damage dealt to the Steadfast in the past two rounds (including damage that was negated), at +1 Accuracy
Rank 2: Deals all of the damage dealt to the Steadfast in the past three rounds (including damage that was negated), at +2 Accuracy
Cost: 3 AP, Costs Cp equal to 50% of the damage Dealt
Notes:
- Usable at any time; does not require to be declared 2-3 rounds beforehand. Max damage is at 6800. This cannot be buff buffed. Uses melee accuracy.
Willfull<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can only be purchased a maximum of two times (1)
Effect: +1 Genjutsu Save
Advance Element: Metal
Major Element: Earth
Minor Element: Non-elemental

Ninjutsu:
Metal
Senbon Coating A rank Mastered 8 points.
Mercury Poisoining C Rank Mastered 6 points.
Steel Clone C rank Mastered 6 points.
Earth
Weighted Rock technique B rank Mastered 7 points.
Non-elemental
Body Switch E rank Mastered 4 points.
Leech Seal B rank Mastered 7 points.
Medical
Mystical Hand D rank Mastered 5 points.
Coalgulation D rank Mastered 5 points.
Genjutsu
Visual<i></i>
Depth Barrier B rank Mastered 7 points
<U>Will
Havoc of the Doomed Mind B rank Mastered 7 points
Kinetic
Mist of Deciet C rank Mastered 6 points
68 points total

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I did not expect to be as busy as I had been. =( Sorry x_x

IC:
[col3]Sunaku Isamu
HP: 30835 [+1457] [-3000] 29292
CP: 24952 [+1860] [-6518] 20294
Corrupted Energy: 34453 [-5280] 29173
AP: 11 [-11] 0

Stats:
Spell Accuracy 27
Evasion 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Genjutsu DC 23
Melee Accuracy 19
Ranged Accuracy 19

[spoilername="Passives"]Class Bonus: +10% Sand Element Damage
Sand Mastery: +15% Sand Damage
Sand Manipulation: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand at no extra cost. Sand jutsus do not require handseals to cast. Has access to the Advanced Element Sand.
Protection of the Sand: Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.
Blood Diamonds: Sand/Bloodline Jutsu Levels 1-8 can cause bleeding ranks 1-4
Dark Sage: +10% Damage and +2 Awareness against targets whose health are below 30%.
Dark Sage: +1 towards their limit of active Creation in battle.
Dark Sage: Corrupted Energy Pool that has a base amount equal to 30% of the user's Chakra.
Shinobi 101 nin - unarmed to spell accuracy
Hyperactive: Gain 3% max CP/round plus augment for another 2%
Contract Mastery
Jutsu Mastery: -10% CP costs on jutsus; All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
Healing Factor: + 3% max HP regained every round plus augment for another 2%
Journeyman - Main Branch: Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
Summoner: A Creation's HP and CP are +5% Higher. The user may now have two different Creation Jutsu active at once; however, the second Creation Jutsu will be treated as Rank 1.
Jutsu Expansion
Duelist
Earth-Chakra Style
Strategist[/spoilername]|Toru
Escaped Asylum Patient

HP: 36428 [-17616] [-816 Bleed] [+1224] 19220
CP: 28509 [-6185] 22324
AP: 10 [-10] 0
Bleed I

Stats:
Spell Accuracy 23
Evasion 23 - 2
Genjutsu Save 23 + 1
Genjutsu DC 27 + 3 (CA) + 2 + 2 (Duelist)
Melee Accuracy 19
Ranged Accuracy 19

[spoilername="Passives"]Duelist: +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target. User must choose target at beginning of battle. Should the target be KO, or no longer in the battle, the user may choose another target. Targeting any other opponent (excluding clones) from the initial target will nullify this ability for the remainder of the battle. +10% chance to auto-dodge the targets attacks. -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting the user.
Emotional Torque +3 Gen
Elemental Illusion
Jutsu Expansion
Journeyman
Shinobi 101: Unarmed with Gen Accuracy
Tracker
Willpower
Martial Artist (Enters in Enchanter Style)
Shattered Reality
Enchanter Style: When in this style, user receives +2 Gen DC, and +1 Gen save. User loses -2 dodge/-2 awareness, and takes +10% Damage. All Genjutsu used while in this style inflict +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects. All gen used in this style cost -10% CP.
Class: -20% DR
Hyperactive
Healing Factor[/spoilername]|Zombie 1
Isamu's Summon

HP: 463

[col3]Zombie 2
Isamu's Summon

*Poofed*|Zombie 3
Isamu's Summon

-3 of Isamu's stats|Zombie 4
Isamu's Summon

[col3]Snowe
Isamu's IWR (Creation)

HP: 8145 [-3750] 4395
CP: 13200 [-3200] 10000
AP: 6 [-4]

75% of the user's Stats|Ouka
Isamu's Bird Summon

HP: 1,800
CP: 1,600 [-285] 1315
AP: 2 [-2]|[/col3]

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Toru maintains Radial Shock [Mastered].
  • Gen Check:
    Isamu 17 Failed to escape this genjutsu.
    Toru 17
0.00 Seconds | Isamu maintains Darkness Falls, After Quake: Desert Tendrils, Corpse Soil.
  • Darkness Falls:
    • Ninjutsu Check (Isamu) 6 Failed
      Ninjustu Check (Toru) 17
    Desert Tendrils Unleashed:
    • Isamu -2 -2 + 18 + 27 HIT
      Toru 2 + 23
      • 10% Chance to autododge. 76 Failed
      Isamu -2 -2 + 9 + 27 HIT
      Toru 3 + 23
      • 10% Chance to autododge. 32 Failed
      Isamu -2 -2 + 19 + 27 75% Hit
      Toru 20 + 23
      • 10% Chance to autododge. 95 Failed
      Isamu -2 -2 + 2 + 27 MISS
      Toru 8 + 23
      • 36% chance of activating both Pierce and Impale simultaneously. 39 Failed
        Bleed Chance. 5 Bleed II
0.00 Seconds | Snowe declares duelist against Toru [Melee Accuracy].
0.83 Seconds | Snowe enters Defensive Stance using Maximum Defense.
1.00 Seconds | Toru cast Emotion Blades with maximum damage at Isamu.
  • Toru 13 HIT!
    Isamu 5
    • 10% Chance to auto-dodge. 2 Auto-dodged!
      Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.100 Failed
2.73 Seconds | Isamu casts Sleeping Forest on Toru with MA move Control.
  • Isamu 13 Success
    Toru 4
    • 10% chance to auto dodge. 32
3.50 Seconds | Toru attacks Isamu with Chakra Blast: Psychotic Fury [Mastered] using the Empathic Modification Soul Pulse and AE special move Debilitate.
  • Toru 12 HIT!
    Isamu 4
    • 28% chance of suffering the 'lost' effect. 38 Failed
      This Jutsu has a 49% Chance of inflicting 'Chakra Burn' 38 Success
      This Jutsu has a 42% Chance of inflicting 'Non Elemental' 66
      10% Chance to auto-dodge. 60 Failed
      Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage. 28 Success
5.00 Seconds | Isamu's summon Ouka casts The Nightingale's Song: Paix giving them +1 Gen Save and a +4% chance to cancel the effects of a single genjutsu upon the initial use. This may only apply once to a single target.
  • Failed -- Audial sense slot is already filled.
5.00 Seconds | Isamu's zombies all attempt to basic strike attack Toru.
  • Zombie 8 MISS
    Toru 20
    Zombie 17 HIT
    Toru 6
    Zombie 16 HIT
    Toru 1
5.00 Seconds | Snowe attempts to strike Toru with Leech Seal with the Special Action to increase the HP losses to 4.5%.
  • Snowe 13 MISS
    Toru 16
5.46 Seconds | Ismau cast Grand Gaia Impalement on Toru and use special action to lower number of targets and raise damage by 25% and CP cost by 20%. Use this with Corrupted Energy Chakra. Use with MA move Overcharge..
  • Isamu 1 + 1 launched into the air
    Toru 2
    Isamu 10 lands on spikes
    Toru 8
    • 28% chance to 'Impale.' 86 Failed
      10% chance to auto dodge. 18 Failed
6.37 Seconds | Isamu uses Raijin's Vegeance on Toru with special affect to be timed in 1 AP and +20% CP cost. Use with Corrupted Energy Chakra. Use with MA move Focus.
  • Isamu 17 + 2 HIT!
    Toru 18
    • 44% chance of activating the 'Photon Flash' effect. 66 Failed
      10% chance to auto dodge. 43
7.50 Seconds | Toru casts Spiritual Anguish [Mastered] on Isamu.
  • 6.37 Seconds | Isamu uses Human Shield to protect Isamu.
    • Toru 2
      Gen Check Toru 1 Failed
      Gewn Save Snowe 11
8.19 Seconds | Isamu casts Sand Mist - Sand AoE Debuff 2 AP use on Toru.
  • Isamu 7 MISS
    Toru 14
10.0 Seconds | Toru cast Rasengan: Earth [Mastered] using Shape Transformation for +2 Accuracy and -20% Cp cost, but deal -10% base damage and AE special move Focus.
  • 10.0 Seconds | Isamu uses Human Shield to protect Isamu.
    • Toru 17
      • 'Non Elemental' and 'Nature Transformation' effects have a 28% chance of activating. 88 Failed
10.0 Seconds | Isamu's zombies all attempt to basic strike attack Toru.
  • Zombie 3 HIT
    Toru 10
    Zombie 10 MISS
    Toru 19
    Zombie 4 MISS
    Toru 14
10.0 Seconds | Isamu's summon Ouka casts The Nightingale's Song: Sain giving them +1 Gen Save and a +4% chance to cancel the effects of a single genjutsu upon the initial use. This may only apply once to a single target.
  • Failed -- Audial sense slot is already filled.

You're lying to yourself," Toru taunted. If they were indeed one in the same, there would be no conflict here. If they were different, he would not have slaughtered all those innocents just to find him. They were indeed different, just neither had the moral high-ground, not that Toru ever claimed to have the high-ground. Only a statement to make. His statement was that of the anarchist's sentiment it would seem, that the world was awful and the denizens who filled this terrible gaping void needed to suffer as he was.

You are just like the rest...

You are just like me...

Despite the fact that he was on the bad end of a severe beating, the blood pouring from his brow he prattled on. His strength was not in his aberrant powers but rather in the 'truths' he spoke. Afterall, nothing is random happenstance. He was 'liberated' for a reason.

"Spoon fed baby food when you hungered for MEAT. The MEAT you would find would be pre-chewed, strained and tasteless bits.

We live in a world dominated by sadists. You would know because you are ONE of them.

Ignored by the apathetic. But no worries, most of them are now dead thanks to you.

This is not YOUR world and you do not even know it!

We live in a place run by profiteering gluttons that make their wage on your broken back. But you support them all the same because one day you hope. You PRAY that you will be like them... then all those people like you were better watch out.

They... YOU... wage wars, lie, MURDER and cheat. I bet you are even thinking this is for MY OWN GOOD. Or how about their own good. You killed them all saving them from ME. Ironic really, my crime is letting them feel their passion. But your crime is so much worse, isn't it? What other deep sins do you have hidden down in the deep dark?

Yes, I am a criminal... I will freely admit that, but you're no better. They say it takes one to know one and dear sweet Sandman... you are as bad as they come.

But yes, let's keep on fighting. Let's find out how deep you will dig my grave or what white padded cell you will leave me in and call false mercy.
<i></i>

He did not have long now, in a matter of seconds Isamu would likely knock the man out and he might even bleed out soon thereafter.

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isamu has forgotten his purpose. The big picture was that some man released a bunch of dangerous inmates onto the village. That man was named, Shouki and he was Isamu’s main target. So far his motives were unknown as well as his identity. Perhaps the man simply enjoyed chaos similar to isamu and Taro. However, all chaos must have order, and for this case Isamu have been deemed the judge. The village was his court room and for now he was going to gain control of what happens. Yet, before he could push on through the game the Shouki has laid out for him, he was going to have to finish here.

Taro has continued to assault Isamu’s mind with genjutsu and his ears with sound ninjutsu. Both are extremely hard for Isamu to defend against, due to his genjutsu skill being below average and not being able to physically see the sound ninjutsu which is slowing down his reaction times to his attacks. Isamu has managed to defend well enough against his attacks, with the help of Snowe, he managing to fair better than Taro is as his cut on his head is starting to seep blood down into his eyes. Still this battle is not won, and perhaps there is something that could be gained from this battle that could be useful.

After all Taro does enjoy to talk, perhaps Isamu could get him to talk about something useful for a change. Whether he does manage anything useful will not prevent Isamu from ending this battle, because he was growing tired of the needless attacks on his mind. Why can’t all shinobi’s focus on ninjutsu attacks like him? It would be much simpler that way.

”You’re right. I am a monster that is capable of horrible acts, or rather I have committed even worse actions the even you could imagine. Yet, that does not change anything. Your words are beating against an unbreakable wall, Taro. I will not bend, I will continue to live my life on the brink of chaos while pursuing order. It is the only way I can be happy with the life I have chosen. You on the other hand gave up on your own life long ago.”
Taro has spoken of how the cells are not a mercy, but the falsehood of such. Perhaps Isamu could sue that knowledge to his advantage.
Isamu paused to wipe the sweat off his forehead. ”If you wish for death I will give you mercy and grant it, but only if you can become of use before you die. What was the reason for releasing you and the other inmates? What does Shouki have planned? This chaos does not have a purpose, and must concede to order.” Isamu would await Taro’s answer, if he had one before living up to his end of the bargain.

OOC: Agreed, was swamped in personal life recently as well. no worries :D
Isamu actions – 10 AP
Maintain Corpse Soil, Darkness Falls, sleeping Forest, and Sand Mist
Should auto resummons up to 3 poofed zombies
3 AP Use Master Sand Missile with Jutsu Expansion to make this B rank an A rank and add all buffs/debuffs. Use Special action to increase accuracy +2. Use with Corrupt Energy. Ma move Over Charge.
3 AP Use Master Grand Gaia Impalement on Taro with Special Action to increase damage and decrease number of targets. Use with Corrupt Energy. MA move Focus.
3 AP Use Master Desert Tendrils Unleashed on Taro with Corrupt Energy. MA move Debilitate.
Basic Attack on Taro to apply poison.

Zombies – 2 AP each
All basic attacks on Taro

Snowe Actions – 6 AP
3 AP Snowe uses Rank 2 Reciprocate on Taro. (priority 1)
Snowe uses Master Second Wind (Priority 2)
Snowe uses Mastered Human Shield to protect for the rest of the round on Isamu (Only after the previous actions have been used).

D rank Summon – 2 AP
2 AP Use Basic strikes on Taro

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back