Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Zatoru vs Tenken [ Second Student Tournament Round 1]

Tenken

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tenken takes several deep breaths as time resumes to normal around her, sweat dripping from every point it finds to do so on her body. He pink hair, normally a cloud of bubblegum-tinted cotton candy around her head, was pasted to her skull as the effort of this fight got to her. She could tell she was running on empty.

The praise coming from this other was marred by his smug ego, but she wasn’t done. His clone vanishes in a puff as he releases it, likewise while she drops the cursed seal draining her own chakra. Both of them were running the tank to nothing, it seemed, tapping into the deepest reserves to try to stave off the empty reservoir and the pain that would bring.

She watches as he shifts his stance, and lashes out with her fist, missing the first hit but the followup seemed to land heavy, blood flowing around where the weapon impacted his form. She dodges around him as her hands move once more, this time one impacting into his head and sending a cloud of blood through the air as she scores another solid blow. From the side, her own clone would rush in and add its own blow.

And then Za would seem to merge into the ground, his legs burying into the earth. Tenken assumed that had some sort of strategic value but she had no idea what it could be. Instead she lashes out and lands another blow on his form as her panther streaks lightning out into him also.

She proceeds to launch several more blows as her two creations pack on their own, the end result being a lot of hits landing, and even more open wounds forming on Za’s form over the next few seconds as Tenken works him over like a mob boss on a snitch.

But then something happens. His wounds all seem to simply close up and he looks…healthier. She gives a growl and slams her fist into him several more times even as her creations do the same, reopening one of the wounds but, in the end, she felt like all that happened in this exchange was a big stalemate.

Tenken leaps back suddenly, her golden eyes fixing on her foe. ”Neat trick.” She takes a deep gulp and prepares for the next flurry of blows.

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank

This was the point where Za knew he had the ultimate amount of grit. He didn't have to attack and he knew his body would be able to take whatever would come up against him. He was a rebel to the notion that he would have to do the things that Tenken would be keener to. Though it didn't at all matter with everything going on through his mind. 'I really put my foot in my mouth here... Shit. I don't know how much longer he would have before his body would begin giving out on him.

He could feel eyes looking at him, he couldn't let them down... He had to wave his pride and put everything on the line. They looked to him to help with things when Nobu was gone. And especially now that they hadn't seen Nobu in a few weeks time, things were starting to get tight... He had to make it through this round at the very least if he was going to drop out... Right? Or was he to become the number one to prove himself?

'Shit man... My body is hurting... but at the very least it seems like Superhero girl has slowed down a great deal... Now is my chance...'

"Hah, That was no trick... That is who I am. Something about my bloodline allows it. Though, it takes a lot out of me to continue doing it." Looking up into the stands he felt eyes amongst the crowds... Shion... Sumiko... 'Ugh... I can't lose here... I cant' his face was beaten and he had dirt over his clothing. His Chakra was depleted just about... but there were a few more things he could go about. Though this fight would be over in these final moments...

It was weird to think they'd only been fighting about a minute or so... but that's what separated them from the commoners. It was time to hit the 'oh crap' button for Za though... Maybe he would have something up his sleeve? Or maybe he would have to do something different... at the end of it all, he would definitely have to do something about this Tenken's ability to be awake...

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 7​

Participants​
Zatoru
1614852892929.png

Tenken
1614852879025.png

Temp HP: 611 - 611 = 0
HP: 12,618 - 389 - 1,000 - 670 - 670 - 670 = 9,219
CP: 2,934 - 1,950 = 984
AP:
6 - 2.5 - 2.5 = 1 AP Remaining = 7 AP Next Round

Maintains:
Defensive Stance, Main Branch Style, Ingrained, Medical Seal
Bleeding Rank 1​
HP: 13,615 - 334
(Chakra Burn)

- 384(Chakra Burn) - 3,125 - 2,540 (Chakra Burn) = 7,232
CP: 873 - 500 - 373 + 975 -975 = 0

AP:
6 - 1 - 2.5 - 2.5 = 0 AP
= 0 AP Remaining = 6 AP Next Round

Maintains:
Synchronized Multipresence, Wind Style, Chakra Burn
Leach Sealed​
Clone of Zatoru
unknown.png
Clone of Zatoru
unknown.png
Creation of Zatoru
unknown.png
Summon of Tenken
unknown.png
Shadow Servent
1614852879025.png
Creation of Tenken
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP: 2,275
CP: None

AP: 3 - 1 - 1 - 1= 0 AP Remaining = 3AP Next Round

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
Actions:​
0 Seconds - Black Panther Vanished
0 Seconds - Tenken drops Sundered Reality
0 Seconds - Leech Seal Check against Tenken
37 vs 28 (Passes)

3.33 Seconds- Shadow Servant basic strikes against Zatoru 36 vs 25 (Hits)

4.16 Seconds - Tenken does a hidden action against Zatoru 39 vs 26 (Hits)
4.16 Seconds - Zatoru uses Chakra Blast against Tenken
4.16 Seconds - Tenken avoids the attack and follows up with a Hidden Action against Zatoru 34 vs 36 (Failed)

6.66 Seconds- Shadow Servant basic strikes against Zatoru 36 vs 25 (Hits)

8.33 Seconds - Zatoru uses Chakra Blast against Tenken 32 vs 30 (Hits)
- Activates Chakra Burn (27)
Activates Dark Strike (11)

9.99 Seconds- Shadow Servant basic strikes against Zatoru 32 vs 29 (Hits)

Notes:​
- Any questions hit me up​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back