Staff Team Updates

Announcements from Team Leads and the Administrative Staff.
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Event

Re: Staff Team Updates

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Once again we say our goodbyes to another administrator, our very own Tao bids the team sayonara until a time he has the time to dedicate to the site. And just like Kazuki he has served with the rest of a very long time. During the first few years there wasn't a thread he wasn't engaged with, unfortunately, just like Tao, life takes a larger priority and has taken up a majority of his time.

And just like Kazuki we happily extend a hand at a time he feels ready to step back up to take a spot with us. But for now he has opted to stay with his colors giving him to focus elsewhere, and giving the team an open opportunity to get new blood, new ideas and new activities to the team. We the currently serving team and site at large appreciates wholeheartedly every minute of every day that he has dedicated to the site. And we can't wait to hear what glorious experiences he might have outside of the team and the site as a whole.

Godspeed my friend.
- The Administration Team
~Head Admin & Owner - PM if you need anything~
Shiruko Makoto
Head Lorekeeper
Head Lorekeeper
Mercenary
Collector of all jutsu

Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:34 am

You're probably thinking that this is another resignation, but it is not!

Some of you may have noticed that Suika AKA Kimishima is now red on site and on Discord. That is because he is our newest Admin! Send him your congratulations and/or condolences as you see fit, and please be kind to him while he's learning his way around his new duties.
Aikayume Azusa
Admin
Admin
Sand Med-Nin in Training
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:00 am

This had been a very busy time for the Administration team,

In appreciation for all the time that Senju Kazuki, Sunahoshi Katsuo, and Tao have been apart of the team, NC is awarded one bonus week of additional training for each of them. Their hard work and dedication have help guide NC to reach the point we are at, and our appreciation cannot be stressed enough; thank you so much, so very much for everything you have done for NC!

We are already in the end of the week, so next week, 28 January-03 February, everyone will receive x4 training.
Light burns; Light heals Image Light blinds; Light reveals
Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Secret Santa 18
I Battle Moderated Tea Tournament

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Administrator Orouro has stepped down from his position as an Administrator of Ninpocho Chronicles. Orouro was a hard-working Administrator that has participated in nearly every topic discussed in Admin, been involved in every vote and has contributed to just about every team on the site. He was actively engaged in the community as both a player and a staff member. With experience in multiple communities as a player and a staff member, Orouro proved himself to be an invaluable resource over the years. He will be missed in his role as an Administrator. Thank you so much for your years of service and dedication to the team. I look forward to seeing what amazing things you will do next.
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Donator
Event

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Ranji has decided to take her departure from the Administration Team due to personal reasons.

The team has greatly benefited from all her work and assistance she has provided during her time here, and all the work she has done towards the betterment of the site is also greatly appreciated. She will remain a staff member on two teams, including Leaf Council where she will focus her attentions fully.

We wish her all the best of luck, both on and off the site.
Take it easy, take a sisi my favorite bird of prey.

- The Administration Team
Suika
Admin
Admin
Cloud Chuunin
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm

We regret to announce that Uchiha Takeshi is no longer serving as an admin on Ninpocho Chronicles. This comes after several troubling incidences that were brought forward to our attention. Despite this, we are thankful for his time as admin and as a council member on our site, and we wish him the best with the next chapter of his life. He will be missed.

-The Administration Team
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Donator
Event

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:32 am

I am officially taking a leave of absence from my administrative position for an undisclosed amount time.

I'll always be around updating things and posting announcements here and there, but I'll be focusing my attentions behind the scenes, updating and fixing our server and hosting. I have a bunch of different things I'll be working on. So look forward to some optimizations.

Thank you.

Return to “Announcements”