PATREON

Announcements from Team Leads and the Administrative Staff.
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Event

PATREON

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm

It's been suggested, it has been considered, it has been worked on. And here we are.
https://www.patreon.com/ninpocho

Please read through the content on the Patreon carefully.

What does this all mean?
Firstly, the direct Paypal is being removed. We're moving fully to Patreon as our primary source of donations.
This is to make sure all donations goes through the same channel to automate a lot of things.

Secondly the Patreon exclusives may seem odd, or strange "why not just share it to everyone?" Well, we wanna provide something unique and different to those who want to support us. Normally we'd never share key information on the stuff we're working on until it's fully ready. This way we have a certain standard. But when you're on this list, you get access to the unfinished projects, the fun ideas and concepts we're developing for everyone else that isn't 100% yet.
Wanna see the weird and crazy? Wanna see the upcoming content earlier than everyone else? Then the Project supporter is for you.

The first goal listed on the Patreon is approximate price for the server. If we reach it, me and other administrators will do a long Live stream where we'll game, take questions, and just generally have fun with you all online.

If you have any comments, thoughts or concerns on this whole thing, feel free to hit me up with a PM on-site. DM on Discord or by other means.

Best Regards
Yoshi
~Head Admin & Owner - PM if you need anything~
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Donator
Event

Re: PATREON

Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:07 pm

As an official apology I wish to apologize for not following through with some of the promises, and I hope to make amends.
Here is the following list of current Patrons that have donated throughout January!
The names that doesn't have an on-site name listed or linked are ones that haven't told me their account names. (or I juts haven't been able to find their account names properly)
If you don't want your name listed here, or someone is missing, or you have correction to your listing please DM me on Discord or PM on-site and I'll get it fixed.

Thank you all so much for your support and donations, supporting this site and its community. It's thanks to these individuals the site keeps afloat and functioning. So be sure to be thankful and appreciative towards them for this support they provide!
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Donator
Event

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:25 am

Yet again, I wish to showcase my gratitude and appreciation for all those that support and help this site work and go around. We couldn't function as well as we do without you all. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Here is the following list of current Patrons that have donated throughout February!
The names that doesn't have an on-site name listed or linked are ones that haven't told me their account names. (or I juts haven't been able to find their account names properly)
If you don't want your name listed here, or someone is missing, or you have a correction to your listing please DM me on Discord or PM on-site and I'll get it fixed.
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Donator
Event

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:06 am

Once again! Here is the list of these absolutely handsome, and wonderful individuals that is supporting us on a monthly basis!
Love you all, and I will always appreciate your support.

I also wish to notify you all that we are currently ahead for a few months in terms of funding. So now, each month is basically going to further pushing that envelope. Who knows, maybe someday we might even get a year ahead on the bills and we can start planning some interesting investments, like better servers, and improved services. Like the most recent investment from my own pocket being a CDN license (Content Delivery Network) was a bit interesting when it was enabled as it shifted everyone's avatars for a little bit, but a quick setting changed fixed that, thankfully.

Having a CDN attached to our site, means everyone's load times when visiting the site should be vastly improved, exact numbers are still coming in, but it should be a 60-80% improvement. (hopefully) With that said we're currently assessing a major site issue that's going to be the taking the majority of my attention, this being something that we theorize is the thing that's preventing us from committing to security updates which are, as you may have guessed, critical for security reasons. More updates on this when we finally get through it and have it fixed!

Another quick update involves our RPG site list. Our current is proving, troublesome, not that we can't beat it, and get first, I'm sure we can! But there's been clearer and clearer evidence that they aren't able to beat bots and cheating efforts, so we're currently assessing the possibility to going for a different and new list for NC. More updates on this once we have a secure vote link. If we do awesomely, let's get to the top at the start of this next month and beat all of the competition there! muahaha!

Here is the following list of current Patrons that have donated throughout March!
If you don't want your name listed here, or someone is missing, or you have a correction to your listing please DM me on Discord or PM on-site and I'll get it fixed.

Return to “Announcements”