Just like the last time we had a patch (you can find that announcement over here for reference) things are going to look a little weird for a little while during the implementation process but just as with the v6.1 and v6.2 Patches we are going to be having a "transition period" that will follow similar rules:
- As of the timestamp of this post official battle moderation will be suspended for a period of three weeks. This means that for the next three weeks you can no longer officially call battle moderators on other players for the duration of this "transition period". This is to give everyone (Read: players and staff alike) enough time to read over, assess and adjust accordingly. Many of you will likely need to make swaps and some of you will need to make quite a lot of swaps so we are providing plenty of time to do that. Official battle moderation will resume on MAY 17th.
Addendum: Players may still agree to engage in modded fights if they choose to. Battle Moderators which take on these requests will still be paid as normal but all parties involved with the battle must fully agree to engaging in battle.
- Unlike in the past we are simply allowing anyone to swap any part of their build this time around regardless of whether or not that part of their build has been changed by the patch. In addition, due to the removal of a CA and a Kinjutsu we are also offering a single, one-time free OCR to every player during this period ONLY.
- These swaps (including the free OCR) must be applied for during the three-week transition period between now and May 17th. If you wait until May 17th passes it will be assumed that you are comfortable with how your character looks after the changes and will not be allowed free swaps (or the free OCR) afterwards.
- We would like to be very clear at this point -- every player is being given a period of three weeks of battle-free space to get their affairs in order. Once battle moderation returns on May 17th if a player enters into a battle with an invalid character (meaning if they enter into battle using outdated information or using jutsu or abilities which do not exist) no extension will be granted nor will a stop be put on the fight. Battle Mods and other players will not be expected to make last minute adjustments or wait for you.
- If you have questions or commentary the Help and Suggestions forums are your friend or alternatively you can PM an Administrator or Development Team member directly.
Thanks and enjoy!