BBcode madness!

Announcements from Team Leads and the Administrative Staff.
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cloud Anbu Sennin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donater
Event

BBcode madness!

Postby Santaru Yoshi Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I bring you BBcodes!

Yes! Bbcodes!
These are all unique BBcodes and will hopefully help to put some more unique writings for the site!

So hopefully these different and strange and new codes will help to bring some interesting stuff for everyone!

We, the Admin team has worked tirelessly to try and get some interesting stuff for you, so I hope that the codes we have here will help to give our awesome players some awesome stuff! Not only that but the idea of having tons of awesome codes might help in getting really cool looking posts from all of us!We've looked for a very long time to try and find codes that aren't a risk for the site, and is still awesome and works out well for everyone!

We've also put together some new little nitbits that might help as well, one of those is a three part column! Personally I thinking have three big columns of text sometimes look a lot better than two by themselves.I mean, you have to agree, depending on the application needed for it, a three columned document, like a newspaper or similar makes it seem a lot more realistic and cool.Not to say you can't also use it in regular posts or quotes, which it can also just as well be used for, it works just like the other column code, excect it has a 3 in it, easy no? I mean, just write the column code, add another line, and add a three at the start and end of the code as in at [*col3] minus the *

There is at least

(99% progress bar!) Of people on the site that uses BBcode daily on the site!

!
This post is extremely offensive, so a warning is now given!

If you have any questions about these BBcodes, feel free to PM me, or any other Admin Team member.
You can see the entire code, and how it works below.

Code: Select all

[fimg=left]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/WildestDrake/BBcodeMadness_zps2be81f67.png[/fimg][fimg=right]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/WildestDrake/BBcodeMadness_zps2be81f67.png[/fimg]
[center][b][size=200]I bring you BBcodes![/size][/b][/center][hr][/hr]

Yes! Bbcodes!
These are all unique BBcodes and will hopefully help to put some more unique writings for the site!

So hopefully these [glow=red]different[/glow] and [glow=blue]strange[/glow] and new [highlight=yellow]codes[/highlight] will help to bring some [highlight=green][color=#FFFFFF]interesting[/color][/highlight] stuff for everyone!

[center][youtube]Rs2Vqb1SWp4|200|400[/youtube][/center]

[col]We, the Admin team has worked tirelessly to try and get some interesting stuff for you, so I hope that the codes we have here will help to give our awesome players some awesome stuff! Not only that but the idea of having tons of awesome codes might help in getting really cool looking posts from all of us!|We've looked for a very long time to try and find codes that aren't a risk for the site, and is still awesome and works out well for everyone![/col]

[col3]We've also put together some new little nitbits that might help as well, one of those is a three part column! Personally I thinking have three big columns of text sometimes look a lot better than two by themselves.|I mean, you have to agree, depending on the application needed for it, a three columned document, like a newspaper or similar makes it seem a lot more realistic and cool.|Not to say you can't also use it in regular posts or quotes, which it can also just as well be used for, it works just like the other column code, excect it has a 3 in it, easy no? I mean, just write the column code, add another line, and add a three at the start and end of the code as in at [*col3] minus the *[/col3]

There is at least
[progress]99[/progress]
of people on the site that uses BBcode daily on the site!

[warning]This post is extremely offensive, so a warning is now given![/warning]

Several of these BBcodes is credited to Shinrya Kitsune, so thank him for the hard work that assisted the Admin team in making these codes possible.

To list the new codes.
Columns!

[col]Text|Text[/col]
Note: The "|" is the center point and is important!

three part columns!

[col3]text|text|text[/col3]
Note: the "|" is the splitter between the columns, so take note of it's location!

Progress bar!

[progress]Number between 1-100[/progress]

Youtube!

[youtube]Youtube url AFTER "v="|height|width[/youtube]

Floating Image

[fimg=Left or Right]Image code url[/fimg]

Highlights!

[highlight=COLOR]text[/highlight]

Glowing text!

[glow=COLOR]Text[/glow]

Split line!

[hr][/hr]

Warning sign!

[warning]Text[/warning]
This is ONLY to be used by Councils and Administrators!
• Doesn't follow directions •
~Head Admin & Owner - PM if you need anything~
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cloud Anbu Sennin
Donater
Event

Re: BBcode madness!

Postby Santaru Yoshi Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 am

MOAR CODES!

IMPORTANT
The Progress bar BBcodes has been changed to the following type:
Please update all your used codes with the new format.

[progress]20[/progress]

[progress]80[/progress]

This is to enable more customization and usability! Hopefully it will do so!
        I apologize for the inconvenience for everyone who has already used the previous *Progress* codes!

Wanna use another font?
EASY! Now with the following BBcode you can change your font.
(Mind you, not all fonts are supported!)
Hi! My name is helvetica!

Hi! My name is monospace!

Hi! My name is sans-serif!

[fontface=helvetica]Hi! My name is [b]helvetica![/b][/fontface]

[fontface=monospace]Hi! My name is [b]monospace![/b][/fontface]

[fontface=sans-serif]Hi! My name is [b]sans-serif![/b][/fontface]

Physical Description stuff went herePhysical DescriptionHistory stuff went here.HistoryPersonality stuff went in here.Personality X

[tabs][tab=Physical Description]Physical Description stuff went here[/tab][tab=History]History stuff went here.[/tab][tab=Personality]Personality stuff went in here.[/tab][/tabs]

Some of the newer codes has been added at the top of the basic posting area just like all your regular ones. However they are liable to be removed and added more in the coming days/weeks.
Thank you, and I wish you an awesome night!

Also a special thanks to Kitsune of Cloud for presenting more codes for the team to use! Thank you!
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cloud Anbu Sennin
Donater
Event

Postby Santaru Yoshi Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:47 am

FUN IMAGES FOR FUN PEOPLE

So unless you've not been using Reddit or Imgur in the past month or so, they recently introduced mp4 files for replacements as gifs on their site.
Which means, for those uneducated.. Higher quality video files, better color, better framerate and amazing usability for those good at coding.

THE WAY THIS WORKS

Spoiler: show
Let's say you're browsing Imgur like a boss..
You come across this really cool gifv (mp4)

How do you grab it and use it?
The BBCode used is the following:

[gifv=Height|Width]URL[/gifv]

Height can be for example 200, width 600. That's a decent size (not Signature sizes, but you get the gist of it)

If you're on Chrome right click and click "Copy video url"

And put it right in there with the BBcode.

Have fun, and don't go giving people seizures!

Made possible with the help of Shinrya Kitsune of Cloud
Santaru Yoshi
Site Founder
Site Founder
Head Admin
Cloud Anbu Sennin
Donater
Event

Postby Santaru Yoshi Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 pm

We have now finished work on a new set of bbcodes containing the rules of the site.
Please check below for the codes and use them wisely.

[rule]avasig[/rule]
[rule]code[/rule]
[rule]contract[/rule]
[rule]crpj[/rule]
[rule]dodonot[/rule]
[rule]griefing[/rule]
[rule]headofstaff[/rule]
[rule]mission[/rule]
[rule]npc[/rule]
[rule]profile[/rule]
[rule]ratingsafety[/rule]