Contract Mod Applications [OPEN]

Announcements from Team Leads and the Administrative Staff.
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked

Contract Mod Applications [OPEN]

Postby Ninpocho Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 am

Contract Moderator Application v6.1

For all prospective contract moderators, please send your application to: Akujin.

Character Name: Your current character's name.

Previous Character Names, if applicable: Any previous character names you may have held.

Previous Staff Roles on the site, if applicable: This includes Council, Contract, Dev, Lorekeeper, etc. It also includes roles assigned by villages themselves.

Experience Modding On The Site: We are looking for applicants with experience with modding before. This may be as a mission moderator, event coordinator, etc. Please provide a link to at least one topic that you moderated which will be scrutinized to some degree.

Example Roleplay: Must be at least 500 words but can be about anything. We would like to see a 70-30 split on creative description and dialogue. Please make this in the form of roleplaying as a contract animal. We do not want a roleplay that you already did.

Be honest, do you feel you can be completely unbiased as a Contract Moderator? Explain the reason for your answer.

How much time during the week are you willing to set aside to do contract modding and contract work? Please respond with the approximate hours that you are willing to spent on contract-related material.

Code: Select all

[quote][size=150][center][b][color=red][u]Contract Moderator Application v6.1[/u][/color][/b][/center][/size]

[size=100]For all prospective contract moderators, please send your application to: [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=156]Akujin[/url].

[b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Your current character's name.[/i]

[b]Previous Character Names, if applicable:[/b] [i]Any previous character names you may have held.[/i]

[b]Previous Staff Roles on the site, if applicable:[/b] [i]This includes Council, Contract, Dev, Lorekeeper, etc. It also includes roles assigned by villages themselves.[/i]

[b]Experience Modding On The Site:[/b] [i]We are looking for applicants with experience with modding before. This may be as a mission moderator, event coordinator, etc. Please provide a link to at least one topic that you moderated which will be scrutinized to some degree.[/i]

[b]Example Roleplay:[/b] [i]Must be at least 500 words but can be about anything. We would like to see a 70-30 split on creative description and dialogue. Please make this in the form of roleplaying as a contract animal. We do not want a roleplay that you already did.[/i]

[b]Be honest, do you feel you can be completely unbiased as a Contract Moderator?[/b] [i]Explain the reason for your answer.[/i]

[b]How much time during the week are you willing to set aside to do contract modding and contract work?[/b] [i]Please respond with the approximate hours that you are willing to spent on contract-related material.[/i][/size][/quote]
Shiruko Makoto
Head Lorekeeper
Head Lorekeeper
Mercenary
Bank: Locked

Re: Contract Mod Applications [OPEN]

Postby Shiruko Makoto Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 am

I've been authorized to tell everyone that Contract Team applications are open now, indefinitely! Please send all applications to Akujin.
Tao
Admin
Admin
Sand Jounin

Re: Contract Mod Applications [CLOSED]

Postby Tao Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 pm

As of now, the applications to the contract team are closed.
Tao
Admin
Admin
Sand Jounin

Re: Contract Mod Applications [CLOSED]

Postby Tao Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:52 am

Applications to the contarct team are open again. Please follow the instructions on the first post regarding your submitions.
Tao
Admin
Admin
Sand Jounin

Re: Contract Mod Applications [OPEN]

Postby Tao Tue May 30, 2017 3:06 pm

The application form of the c-mod team has been updated.

Return to “Announcements”