- Affinity/Sensory moves are not Special Moves, and both may be used together.
- Bloodline, Core Ability and Kinjutsu specific-jutsu are not able to use affinity/sensory moves. This does not apply to special dependent moves, modifications or anything not listed as a jutsu, only jutsu.
Sensory Moves wrote:Upon mastering a certain number of Genjutsu, the user will be able to use Sensory Moves with their Genjutsu.
Mastering half the total number of jutsu for a single Sense grants the shinobi Sensory Knowledge on genjutsu of that particular sense and allows them access to Sensory Knowledge Special Moves for genjutsu of that sense.
Mastering the total number of jutsu for a single Sense grants the shinobi Sensory Mastery on genjutsu of that particular sense and allows them access to Sensory Mastery Special Moves for genjutsu of that sense.
Bloodline, Core Ability and Kinjutsu specific-jutsu are not able to use affinity moves. This does not apply to special dependent moves, modifications or anything not listed as a jutsu, only jutsu.
Sensory Knowledge Special Moves:
Sensory Mastery Special Moves
- Mental Focus: +2 Gen DC. This may only be used once per round and the Genjutsu used with this may not be used for a full round after it resolves. In the case of a Maintain Genjutsu it wouldn't be able to be used again until a full round after it was no longer maintained though gains this bonus for any checks made for the Genjutsu's duration.
- Deja-Vu: A Genjutsu used with this is re-rolled at -3DC if it initially fails. This may only be used once per round. This does not stack with any other re-roll techniques.
- Mental Spread: May target an additional target with a genjutsu. The second target is targeted at -2 DC. Effects on the secondary target at -1/-5% weaker and does 50% less damage.
- Blast: +20% Illusionary Damage. The Genjutsu effects used with this are -1/5% weaker, but can only be used on Genjutsu which have Genjutsu effects.
- Lock: Genjutsu used with this have -2 DC but if successful don't need to make a maintain check at the beginning of any round.
- Cortex Control: The user may cast Genjutsu with one handed seals at -10% CP cost.
- Overload: +/- 1 and +/- 5% to the secondary effects of a genjutsu. May only be done once per round.
- Sensory Switch: The Genjutsu used may count as a different sense. The Sense it is counting as must be one which the player also has Sensory Knowledge in, and must be declared at the time of casting the jutsu. This can only affect one jutsu at a time, and the jutsu it is used on cannot be used again until it is no longer maintained.
- Cerebral control: The user may cast Genjutsu with no handseals. May only be used once per round.
- Mental Chain: The user may immediately follow up a Genjutsu that connected fully with another Genjutsu of equal or lower level from a sense that the player also has Sensory Knowledge in. All costs are paid normally and the moves are considered a 'combo'. The second attack may not use a Sensory Special Move.