ImageSlashing - Physical Style wrote:The user may choose a single effect from Offensive OR Defensive. Re-entering the style at the cost of 0.5 AP allows the user to change effects.
Prerequisite: 4 Mastered Slashing Jutsu
- Iaijutsu: Upon entering this style, the user designates one of their Slashing type weapons; the user may perform Slashing Taijutsu with this weapon without it being equipped. The user is considered equipped with this weapon for the duration of their Slashing Taijutsu. The user is removed from this style if they equip a different weapon, or attack with a Jutsu subtype other than Slashing (non-jutsu attacks, such as items and special moves, may still be used). This weapon is still vulnerable to Called Shot: Weapon while this style is active.
- Razor Edge: Should a target's Bleed Rank increase due to a Slashing Attack, the attack has a 20% Chance of doing Critical Damage. Can only effect a Victim once per round. If the victim reduces their Bleeding rank to 1, this can be used an additional time; this effect may only occur once per battle.
- Feral Assault: Each consecutive Slashing Taijutsu Attack made by the user gains +3% Damage and +1 Accuracy, stacking up to +6% Damage and +2 Accuracy. For each Non-Slashing Taijutsu Attack made lowers the stack by -3% Damage and -1 Accuracy.
- Flat Edge: The user has a 20% chance to block a successful attack, reducing its Damage by 10%; this is considered Damage Reduction. If a weapon used in this style has an additional chance to block/reflect an attack, reducing damage through an augment, this effect becomes an additional +5% chance to block/reflect. This can only occur twice per round.
- Blade Whisperer: The user gains a +2 Dodge against Melee based attacks. Upon a successful dodge, the user is allowed a free basic strike against the attacker dealing 50% unbuffable damage. This may surpass the cap limit up to two times.
- Trickster: Whenever the user performs a successful Slashing Taijutsu Attack, they gain +1 Dodge against the next offensive technique against them. If the user successfully dodges, the next Slashing Taijutsu Attack performed by the user gains +1 Accuracy.
All the information you could ever want on Styles!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Sunahoshi Katsuo
- Development Head
- Cash on hand: Locked
- Bank: Locked