Poker and Puppets [Duel Contract Search]

This merchant city by the sea is enclosed by great ivory walls which were used to hold the desert storms at bay. This outpost resides outside of the Diamond Maelstrom and is often visited by travelers seeking supplies to go into the Diamond Maelstrom. With the storm finally subdued after three decades, commerce here has increased exponentially as curious travelers explore the desert terrain and seek a rumored subterranean hidden village!

Moderator: Sand Council

Hakuren
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Re: Poker and Puppets [Duel Contract Search]

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:24 pm

"The sixth chakra is Ajna and is located in the center of the forehead.” Due to its location and appearance it is often called the third eye. “It deals with insight and is blocked by illusion.” Hakuren then transforms into an unearthly entity. She was still human in form and yet she seems otherworldly all the same. She was beautiful and majestic and yet she would likely inspire fear into those around her. Flawless was her skin but pale as death itself. Gorgeous fabrics of black and purple adorn her skin and she held a mighty weapon with the same colors. “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one in the same.” Even her voice was different in this form as it now was both firm and regal. “Even mortals and the divine are merely players in the play we call life. We both are capable of love and loss.” Hakuren spoke as an emissary of the Night Mother.

Hakuren glares at Jashin as the Night Mother has no love towards the dark god. “I will see your plans fall apart Dark One for what you have done to me.” This deity that Hakuren now serves was not always a goddess of death as she is now. The Night Mother was once a daughter of a harvest goddess. She was a being of life and now thanks to Jashin she was a entity of death. Her mother only wanted a son. But when the harvest goddess made a mortal boy into a god, the gods of death such as Jashin called her a thief. Her harvest mother was forced to pay compensation and the Night Mother was the price. “Life and death are merely to halves of the same coin in my eyes.”
Toraono Kuro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Poker and Puppets [Duel Contract Search]

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Jashin shrank back, not out of fear but because his avatar was inadequate and he was actively being pushed on two fronts. Without a mortal vessel to do his will he was incapable of truly harming an avatar of Hakuren's potential. Tatumas set a black mark upon his forehead and spoke rather eloquently in an ancient tongue known as Sansunni. The Kazekage or Steward Sousuke would have heard him quite clearly say "Lord Jashin you and I are no longer fettered and I will no longer offer souls as compensation for our deal. I revoke our clause and end my ties to be your servant as you twisted our bargain to take the soul of my beloved."

Black lightning spilled forth from Tatumas's body as his immortality was reclaimed by Jashin while above in the temple's gambling parlor a tiny doll of a girl transformed into a beautiful young woman as another porcelain battle doll formed upon the floor covered from head to toe in archaic seals . Black flames spiralled out from the battle doll engulfing all the remaining undead as their remnants were forcefully reclaimed by Jashin as well.

Content with the chaos and suffering he had helped perpetuate over the long centuries Jashin smiled a sinister smile at the Night Mother infused Hakuren before bowing gently and fading into dark black smoke. Leaving the broken sorceror, Tatumas all but empty.

Tatmuas stood on shakey legs as his life force began to ebb. With a faint haunted smile he nodded to Hakuren. "She is free, hurry and get all the treasures and her companions out of this temple before I fade away. Once I am gone so is this temple."

Maru and Danudee soon found themselves standing in the center of a gambling parlor filled with black cinders and strange women. Danudee picked up the ancient princess and tossed the battle doll to Maru and Pandora as he hastily ran for the exit with the remaining estranged women on Danudee's and Maru's heels in their heels. The gambling den began to crumble as Hakuren found she could easily escape via an adjacent stair case that opened from the wall as Jashin retreated with his bounty of souls.

Return to “Soon's Haven”