Silent Steps [Team - Self Modded]

This merchant city by the sea is enclosed by great ivory walls which were used to hold the desert storms at bay. This outpost resides outside of the Diamond Maelstrom and is often visited by travelers seeking supplies to go into the Diamond Maelstrom. With the storm finally subdued after three decades, commerce here has increased exponentially as curious travelers explore the desert terrain and seek a rumored subterranean hidden village!

Moderator: Sand Council

Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Silent Steps [Team - Self Modded]

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:49 pm

-CRASH-
The simultaneous sound multiple glass windows shattering filled the momentary silence. All of the men seemed to understand what was happening and instinctively dropped to the ground, save the guy still holding the baseball bat. A group of four Anbu arrived through the windows, all but one wearing mundane, white masks. The other's mask, however, was ordained with unique markings signifying his rank as Anbu. The three that followed his lead were obviously trainees. "Ruin, I don't think we've had the pleasure." The Anbu would nod towards Kaen. "You can call me Striker." He knew the situation and would not waste time on pleasantries in the middle of their duties. "These the guys?" The Anbu wasted no time in expedited the extraction process. "Yes, there are also four more on the roof." "Hey man, I'm not going anywhere. I have rights you know!" Striker would quickly weave a simple sign and the guy would collapse onto the floor, the bat bouncing just a few feet away. The Anbu would turn back to Kaen. "I had another group of rookies take care of them already, we will take care of this lot here, you two just keep going. I'd offer you some assistance, but these trainees are under my command and tutelage. I hope you understand." Kaen would nod. "Of course, I appreciate the quick response, Body Bag." Kaen would call out Teke's moniker. "Let's keep advancing before we lose whatever trail there is.

Kaen would let Striker do what he needed to do and would proceed towards the elevator. It was the old sort. The kind that would make a normal person hesitant to even get on it. It was made for supplies and shipments, not people. But these guys were using it to haul bodies in crates, so you would assume it was safe for the two of them to travel down on. Upon reaching it Kaen would reach down and lift up the large grated door. It would open up like a garage door would, rolling up. Kaen would step inside and the elevator would shudder and shake for a bit, either these guys were idiots for using this thing, or it was build by some old school Journeymen. It would settle and he would gesture for Teke to climb aboard as well. Upon further inspection the pair would see a lone lever, most likely the mechanism used to go down and up. But there was something else beside it, a small ten key pad. Was there a password? Kaen would touch the keypad to test it out, a little light bulb just above the keypad did not light up. Perhaps it couldn't be out of power, the lights were... No, that's right. Teke had fried all the electronics in the area, including this keypad. "Well... Should we pull the lever anyway?"
Teke
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:32 pm

Thankfully the ANBU of the village weren't a lazy bunch so soon after Kaens quick call over the frequency a team arrived in flashy fashion to round up the rabble of men that had previously been working in the warehouse. Kaen was the one to do most of the talking, even if she was leading this mission he was still her superior when it came to this kind of thing so it wasn't really a bother, she couldn't wait to be rid of the blank mask however, it had been far too long that she'd sat on her laurels and pissed about. Teke would look to Kaen and nod when he spoke directly to her. "This is either gonna be a long night or an even longer night." She chuckled and started to move toward what she assumed to be a freight elevator at the back of the building. "Kinda reminds me of a game I saw once." She mussed. "Oh, by the way, Striker." She said, stopping in her tracks suddenly and spinning around on her heels. "That one there, if he turns out to be innocent enough to warrant a release, be sure to contact me. I don't break promises." She stated this quite matter of factly as she pointed out the man with the busted walkman and once done speaking she would start to move again.

She would board the elevator after Kaen, it was a rickety old thing to be sure, she could almost hear each separate screw and bolt squealing for reprise even after the shuddering stopped. She watched as the man prodded at a small keypad and they probably both had the realization at the same moment that yeah, the electrics were fried. "If the electrics are down, I wouldn't like to start pulling things, could control the breaks and send us down to wherever this thing leads and I don't fancy being a pancake today." She laughed and started to slowly move around the metallic box. "We could hop off and send it down first then just scale the walls, but the crash at the bottom would ruin our element of surprise for sure. The other option is to melt a hole into the floor of the elevator and let us and get us past this death trap safely." It all seemed like a good idea to her, she wanted to ride the elevator for sure but without the electronics, that would take a bit of work fixing, there was no telling how dangerous that thing could be. "I think I'd rather the quieter way and melted metal won't make nearly as much noise hitting the ground below, I can't produce flames quite that hot however so it'll be on you for that mostly, I could cut out a hole in a similar fashion but then we have the noise problem again." Whichever of the plans seemed most doable and logical to Kaen would be the one she was happy to go with, going in loud wasn't a bad idea either but given the delicate nature of the cargo they're chasing down it might lead to more complicated circumstances that Teke would personally like to avoid.

[WC - 533]
"When a hero is in pain, who will protect them?"
Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:06 am

"Oh, by the way, Striker." Teke would stop and turn to look at Striker one last time. "That one there, if he turns out to be innocent enough to warrant a release, be sure to contact me. I don't break promises." So pragmatic about it, referring to the broken music player. Teke would turn back around and continue on. Once aboard the elevator they would soon find the controls were not going to work, most certainly the breaks would have failed, both injuring them and tipping off anyone who might possibly be down below. "No no, you're right. We can't risk letting anybody else getting away. This issue needs to be nipped in the bud as quickly as we can, I'm not trying to get a follow up mission." Noise was not something they could afford, and if what these guys said was true, it could only mean there is another crew down there waiting for these crates. Kaen would crack his knuckles outwards and rub his hands together. It wasn't often his particular skill set had some sort of utility outside of destruction. "Step back a second, I've learned a way to make my fire somewhat solid. It's a little unstable, I still need some practice..." Strange to hear Kaen actually say he wasn't good at something, but it was true. He had not used his new plasma like powers very much and was quite rusty. With a few quick hand seals Kaen would press his palms together and concentrate. A moment later a spark would flare to life and his hands would be pushed apart. In the center was a orb of energy shimmering with colors of red, blue, and purple. Kaen would engrossed in the process and focused entirely on what he was doing. Another few seconds went by as Kaen tried to stabilize what he had already, and then his muscles tensed up as he pushed even more chakra through his hands. The orb would grow, pulsating as it did. And then with one swift motion Kaen would swipe the energy outwards and a beam of energy partially solidified in his grasp. [Used Plasma Blade]

"Yeah, this will do..." Kaen admired his small creation, apparently quite pleased with himself. He gazed at the radiating energy blade he had created for a moment longer before kneeling down onto the elevator floor. The blade went through the metal effortlessly, it was the perfect tool for this situation. It would only take him a few seconds to make a large circle big enough to make a hole for both of them. But before he finished entirely, Kaen, with his free hand, would form some one handed seals and press his hand against the piece he was cutting out of the elevator. The metal was hot, the gloves he was wearing instantly ignited, Kaen's arm cringing from the pain. He was used to it though, his fire always was slightly unstable and sometimes he felt his own heat. But it wasn't all for nothing, as his hand met the metal his other would finish cutting through. His free hand would start spewing out water that would envelope the piece of metal he cut out and kept it confined inside a orb of water. [Used Water Prison]

"There we go, no noise at all." Kean would release the flow of chakra sustaining his energy blade and carefully moved the orb containing the metal cutout away from the elevator. He then released the water and it fell to the ground with a single clang. Not loud enough to reach down below however. "Right then, lets get down there." Without wasting much time Kaen would crawl down into the hole and focused his chakra into his hands and feet, allowing him to easily adhere himself to the walls of the elevator shaft. It was damp, and smelled not great. Kinda like the bad parts of the ocean. But they needed to press on anyway. There was a light near the bottom, about 4 or 5 stories down. That must be where the elevator stopped and the people below unloaded the crates. They couldn't hear any voices, but they couldn't rule out that they were alone. Kaen would stay quiet the entire way, mostly concentrating on not slipping on whatever slime was covering parts of the elevator shaft.

Soon enough they would reach the bottom, or at least right before the opening. They still couldn't see that far in, but there seemed to be some flashing lights, like that of monitors, or other electrical devices. Still there were no voices. Kaen would turn to Teke, whispering as quietly as he could. "I'm gonna go down first, make sure the coast is clear." He would wait for a nod of approval before nodding back himself indicating he was ready. And just like a light switch, Kaen would release his chakra grip from the walls and drop down, landing on his feet.

Light'em up boys! You couldn't see it, but Kaen's eyes widened instantly in surprise. He had grown, matured even, since the last time he saw him. It was Gin. But there was no time to react, a small force of lackeys opened fire on Kaen with their automatic carbine rifles. The noise was deafening inside the small, stone built, room and elevator shaft. Kaen was not entirely incompetent and quickly threw his hands up as quickly as he could. But before he could he was already hit a few times. Non-vital parts, like his arms and legs, a few to the gut. [Used Flame Shielf] A wall of fire erupted in front of him, it was blocking and melting most of the bullets. The ones that got through were harmless, melting pieces of metal. "I swear, if you want anything done right you have to do it yourself." Gin would push past the group of men and pulled out his own hefty looking handgun. Energy seemed to flow into the gun and with a single shot it burst through Kaen's shield. As if in slow motion, Kaen could only helplessly watch it fly straight toward him, it was too late. The bullet went clean through his mask, straight into his head...

"You see guys? It's just that easy. Now clean up this mess!"
[OOC - MFT]
Teke
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:55 am

Teke watched on silently as Kaen did his work, it was pretty much what she expected of him but made a note to herself of his level of confidence with the type of jutsu he was not totally in control of. If nothing else it was a lesson for her to learn from in the future as her dream of mastering all known jutsu was coming to light. She waited for the hole to be cut and thankfully the edges were somewhat cooled by the water jutsu as Kaen pulled the remaining disc from the center but Teke had an idea, one she, just like Kaen wasn't fully confident in but now was the time to put these things into practice. She waited for her red-headed teacher to descend into the newly created hole first before joining herself but not in the way he or most people would have expected.

Teke, the moment her first foot took stepped the end of the hole seemingly let of all her body weight go and started to drop like a mini, blonde missile only to come to an almost screeching halt moments later. Channeling her knowledge of both gravitational jutsu and magnetism jutsu she slowed her descent slowed to a gentle fall and she breathed a sigh of relief as she looked toward Kaen. "I'm sure glad this worked out the same way it did in my head or I'd be an ANBU pizza right about now." She chuckled softly beneath her mask. She would continue to float down at about the same speed as Kaens climbing, this was some good practice of some of the more obscure uses of advanced elements for the both of them in reality. They came to the bottom quite quickly, Teke hovering just above the opening to the area they were aiming to infiltrate and she would remain there as Kaen gave his whisper about moving in first to access the situation which Teke had no problem with and gave the needed nod.

it only took a moment for the male to emerge into the area below before the sounds of automatic weapons filled the air, Teke could just about make out the voices between the gunfire before a final, louder shot was taken and a voice she didn't recognize spoke out, almost bragging, this was her moment. The young lady took a second to breathe as she started to push her holy chakra through her system, pushing open the gates which she still didn't fully comprehend and a golden glow shone from the open elevator shaft. soon after the gunmen noticed the glow Teke would start her decent to the opening, a pained expression on her face as she saw Kean with a bullet through his head. She raised her remaining right arm to her ear and pressed two fingers against the communicator on her ear. "This is Bodybag, calling in. I have an agent down..." She looked deliberately toward the shooters after that and grinned beneath her mask. "And about a dozen dead gunmen responsible for their death." Of course Teke planned to keep at least one of them alive once she figured out who the head honcho was, but they didn't need to know that and before they could react to her word a torrent of lightning filled the room in a quick burst and shorted out all the lighting, leaving her the only source of light this far underground. "I'd suggest you pray to whatever god you worship, but unless that god is me, you're not getting out of here alive." She would cackle manically beneath her mask and a beam of lightning would start to grow from her missing left arm and before long it took the shape of an actual arm, but bright and likely dangerous. [Used - Magnetic Flux]

In that same moment, Teke would activate a magnetic field around her body and start to bare down on her enemies like a terminator, possessed with the only objective to kill their target. "Any final words, maggots?" She spoke these words but wouldn't even bother waiting for an answer before her body vanished and the light appeared behind the men. "The angel of death, deems you unworthy of life. sucks to be you, huh?" She then jolted towards ar the magnetic armor around her body deflected the bullets from touching her, pushing her lightning created fist through the head of one of the gunmen and rebounding from that momentum to spring into a second mans face with an open palm, grabbing his head and letting the lightning flow through his skull to the point of cooking the interior and charring the exterior,looking at the man with the large pistol and assuming he was the ringleader in all of this. "Watch as your men are dropped, one by one, screaming, begging, frying under the touch of a god, knowing that you will be the last to suffer. Wetting your pants yet, cattle?" An insult she hadn't used in a while to describe a human, cattle, comparing them to the beef that they so readily crave and eat en masse and how she in her old mindset would treat them, of course this was all about scaring her opponents to make subduing them easier but she was having a lot of fun right now. She had concern for Kaen to be sure but given the situation she couldn' t exactly mourn the man, which meant she couldn't tell if he was actually dead or not, all she knew is she had a job to finish and she was going to do it in the cruelest way at her disposal.

[WC - 943]
Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:19 pm

"I'm sure glad this worked out the same way it did in my head or I'd be an ANBU pizza right about now." Teke lightly laughed from behind her mask. "Glad what worked out?" Kaen started speaking but immediately discovered what she was talking about. Somehow, someway Teke had learned how to fly! Or at least it looked like flying, perhaps it was just falling with style. "What?! Holy shit, when did you learn to do that?" Kaen was impressed, and almost a little jealous. It took quite a bit of skill to be able to pull off even hovering, and here Teke was performing it for what seemed like the first time, at least in the field. Kaen shook his head as he continued downward. "I can't keep up with these kids..." Kaen muttered under his breathe, but loud enough Teke could hear it. And then it happened...

Kaen would wish he was conscious to witness the marvel that was his apprentice, how far she had ascended to power rivaling that of a god. A brilliant hue of golden light radiated from the previously dark elevator shaft. Behind the mask a grievous face spread, the now still Kaen bleeding from many bullet wounds beneath her as she slowly descended with poise and finesse. Without hesitancy, Bodybag broadcasted the news of Kaen's fall. Teke's demeanor quickly changing to that of reprisal, a grin stricken across her face. "And about a dozen dead gunmen responsible for their death." Upon uttering that word, death, the radio buzzed to life as HQ dispatch relayed the information to all available units. Help was on the way, but they would not make it in time to do just that.

Without warning a current of power surged through the air as Teke's voltaic powers shattered every light in the room. Gasps of surprise resounded as the only light source remaining was the very thing they should be running away from. But they would not make it, she was not going to let them. "I'd suggest you pray to whatever god you worship, but unless that god is me, you're not getting out of here alive." Bodybag guffawed loudly behind her mask as sublime energy started to expand from where she was missing a limb. It crackled and snapped as a arm made of pure lightning took form. Putting her newfound magnetic powers to use, a near invisible aura simultaneously surrounded the young woman to protect her from the same devastation that felled Kaen. "Any final words, maggots?"

"Kill this wannabe lighthouse!" Gin would bark an order at his terror-stricken lackeys. But before he could finish his command, Teke had already blinked out of view, instantly appearing behind the group of minions. Her voice and light made the men jump in fright as they all turned to face their reaper. "The angel of death, deems you unworthy of life. sucks to be you, huh?" There was a slight pause as the overwhelming silence thickened the tension. Their demise was looming over them, they could all foresee their deaths at the hand of this electrical being. Whether it was out of fear, a simple slip of the finger, or acting out of pure instinct, one of the gunmen's rifles discharged causing a chain reaction. A cacophony of gunshots rang throughout the room, bullets ricocheting off the walls and Teke's magnetic armor. As the bullets flew, so did Teke. An electrifying, charged fist punched a sizzling hole through one of the thugs as others fell to their own gunfire bouncing off of her magnetic field. Using that same momentum she propelled herself towards another victim, her open palm clamping down upon a fear-filled face.

A charred smell of burnt flesh quickly filled the air as Teke's electrifying energy surged into the man's skull. Wisps of putrid smoke spewed violently away from the deep fried head, Teke turned to Gin who was watching the fray unfold from a semi-safe distance away. "Watch as your men are dropped, one by one, screaming, begging, frying under the touch of a god, knowing that you will be the last to suffer. Wetting your pants yet, cattle?" Gin's eyes narrowed, reflections of Teke's gleaming radiance revealed his activated sharingan. He was watching her every move, cold and calculating. He watched as his men fell before his eyes, but remained undaunted. "Hardly..." Gin was always the cocky type, he was not afraid of this self-proclaimed goddess.

A second passed and Gin's form exploded with fiery energy. His body was enveloped in a malevolent energy, changing his appearance and demeanor. "I'm sure we will meet again, enjoy the remainder of this pathetic fodder..."" Gin would turn to walk away from the scene, heading down a long, open corridor. Should Teke attempt to attack, he would be ready and anticipate her moves. His hands would rise up and absorb the energy from her attack. [Used Naturalization - B-Rank Ninjutsu] Compressing the stolen energy in his palms, Gin would shape them into crimson spears before heaving them towards the ray of sunshine that was Teke. [Used Heartseeker - Youkai Contract Senjutsu] He would turn to continue down the corridor, ominous, scarlet hued vapor began to spew out of his body as he continued down the hallway, humming joyfully as he did. [Used Miasma - Youkai Contract Independent Special Move multiple times] With a flick of his hand flames would also fill the path, keeping Teke from pursuing.

A few men still remained, but they would be quickly be slain by the raging Teke, single handedly at that. A groan would emanate from Kaen's body. Perhaps this would be what kept Teke from chasing after Gin instead of his offensive defense. [Used Chimera implant - Renewal] He was still pretty banged up, still bleeding from a few bullet holes, but the wound in his head had somehow managed to heal itself. Call it incredible regenerative powers, or perhaps his intense fiery will to survive, but he was alive. Coincidentally enough, this was about the time 'help' arrived on scene. A small squad of Anbu fell from the elevator shaft, along with medic. "Squadron leader Purple Foxtail responding to distress call, how may we be of assistance, Bodybag?" This small group of three plus their leader, Purple Foxtail, and the medic, were ready to be given orders. Teke was in the spotlight, they would follow her command during this incident.

[OOC - MFT]
Teke
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:34 pm

She would attempt to give chase, obviously, he was clearly the leader of this whole racket and if she wanted to take anyone in for questioning it would be him. Of course, he'd planned a unique enough escape that Teke had little choice but to back off after her attacks were shrugged off, it was hardly her full power but there was something so familiar about the things he did, the chakra that fueled his actions almost felt like the old here. It was at this moment that the seal like marking on her chest would react, batting away the evil youkai infused attack as if to reject it completely from existence and the rage in her heart would slow as a warmness overcame her, she was still in full go mode but able to think a little more. She turned to the remaining men and raised her lightning created arm to the sky and sighed. "Seems some of you may get lucky today as we'll need people to interrogate. Try your best to endure it." Without giving the men even a moment to contemplate what she meant her arm would discharge into a torrent of lightning bolts that filled the room and rained down on the men, sparing none of them from being hit as she watched on.

As her discharge ended and she was once again left with a single arm the unit that was dispatched to aid her landed at the foot of the elevator shaft and Teke looked over at this silently as some electricity still arced amongst the metallic sections of the walls and ceiling. She would point at the bodies of the gunmen, one by one. "Dead, Dead, Alive, Dead, Barely Alive, Dead, Dead, Dead, Alive I think, Dead." She would then start walking toward Kaen and heard the subtle moan come from behind his mask which was both a relief and a bit of a mystery. "It also seems Ruin wasn't as dead as I presumed, though after a shot to the head he could be a zombie, watch your ankles and help him out. Also, keep as many of these men that are alive as such, we'll be needing their cooperation in the coming days." She felt a little awkward about turning her light off at this point and would continue to let the holy light emanate and light the place up, mostly so they could see what they were doing with Kaen and wouldn't cause any more injuries than he already had. "You know, you speak of being impressed with my abilities but I don't know if even I could take a bullet through the forehead and live to tell the tale." She laughed softly. "He got away though, that prick was more powerful than I imagined and I let him go because I underestimated him, using that filthy chakra, disgusting." She said with venom, thanks to her growing affinity with the Kami chakra she was starting to really have a distaste for the chakra that once made her who she was.

[WC - 511]
Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:49 am

"Dead, Dead, Alive, Dead, Barely Alive, Dead, Dead, Dead, Alive I think, Dead."

Teke would begin pointing out to the support which ones were going to be needed to be taken now, and cleaned up later. There was quite a mess, and the smell was quite awful. Nothing like fried skin on a cool night.

"It also seems Ruin wasn't as dead as I presumed, though after a shot to the head he could be a zombie, watch your ankles and help him out. Also, keep as many of these men that are alive as such, we'll be needing their cooperation in the coming days."

"A z-zombie?!

One of the squadron members began to panic at the thought of a zombie ninja, much less Ruin becoming one. But Purple Foxtail quickly smacked him upside the mask.

"Body-Bag was being facetious you dim wit. Hey Styx! Get over here, we got a live one. He needs to be taken to the Omni Prime Medical Facility immediately."

"Rodger that!"

Purple Foxtail watched as Styx and another anbu member pulled Kaen onto a gurney they just produced out of a sealing scroll. He scratched his head as he did so.

"You said he survived a bullet to the head? Just what kind of guy is he?"

Purple Foxtail scratched his head in bewilderment. The ninja world was always one of amazing feats of power, on par with miracles themselves. But usually when you get shot in the head, you are for the most part pretty much dead. Kaen would not be giving up this easily, not with so much left to accomplish. The squadron leader would turn away as Ruin disappeared from sight up the elevator shaft.

"Alright people! I want this place cleaned up, this is a crime scene so mind yourselves. I don't care what it is, if it looks even remotely like evidence, bag it and tag it. HEY! Rough-Nut, get started on cleaning these bodies up, we don't have all night people!"

As the men scoured the level at the bottom of the elevator shaft, they would eventually clean up the piles of charred bodies Body-Bag had left them. They cleaned up the rubble and the back entrance Gin had fled down. It led to a back door of sorts, straight out into the ocean, a small make-shift dock where a small sailing vessel most likely could be tied up. This was possibly how Gin escaped. The majority of the closed-circuit footage that wasn't damage was evidence enough to incarcerate the small group of men from above, however innocent they thought they were, they were still doing the dirty work. As they began to clean up and finalize their duties, a single anbu member rushed up to Purple Foxtail who was conversing with Body-Bag.

"And that's why I just don't think carmite is that big of a deal, ya know?"

"Purple Foxtail! Squadron leader Foxtail!"

The squadron let out a sigh as his one sided conversation was interrupted.

"What is it? Were you able to pick up that Gin fellow's trail?"

The young anbu shook her head furiously, this must have been much more urgent.

"No, no, the trail is cold. But I think I have something that you might find very interesting."

She would hand Purple Foxtail a piece of paper which he immediately started reading.

"I don't understand, it's just a shipping manifest, we already know what they were carrying."

The girl shook her head again and pointed to a specific point on the paper.

"Right here, it's a signature. My sister works at the Devil's Lair. I've seen it before on her paychecks. This is the signature of Mirroku Akkuma...

Purple Foxtail's demeanor quickly changed. Suddenly he was not so care free.

"You've done well today, I will see to it you get credit for this when we finally arrest that slimey two-faced bastard. And he thought he could just slither his way around beneath our feet, just wait until Tenken hears of this!

The squadron leader would turn to Body-Bag.

"Things are wrapped up for the most part, I would appreciate your discresion regarding this matter. As you are only a trainee at the moment, I feel I must ensure you understand the importance of keeping this to yourself. Word can not get out that we are coming for this demon. Ruin is most likely at the hospital by now, we have everything under control here now, you should go visit him, or go get cleaned up."

He would turn to start walking out of this place, but would pause a moment.

"For what it's worth, I'm sure Ruin would be proud of you. This was a lot for a rookie, you handled yourself like a pro..."

And with that they left, damning evidence in hand. How long had this been going on? Akkuma would have many questions to answer, but for now the mission was complete. Teke was one step closer to a full fledged Anbu.

[OOC MFT - Topic left - Mission completed]

Return to “Soon's Haven”