New Friend? (Open)

The beautiful and undeveloped parts of the nation are called the heartland. Where humanity has not gathered in numbers, native animals and vegetation thrive. Giant amphibian creatures with teeth are the main predators in the area, while herbivorous beasts of varying sizes and shapes feed on the many trees and lush grasslands. Life is abundant and this allows the region's adventurous settlers to enjoy a living free of the threat of starvation.

Moderator: Cloud Council

Yamamoto Maru
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Secret Santa 18

New Friend? (Open)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:45 am

A shared borderland between Bear and Lightning country which has been ravaged by past conflicts, this place was dotted with massive craters that eventually turned into lakes. Despite once being fertile farmland, it now struggles to grow more than the most tenacious weeds. This has not stopped humans from settling on the lifeless, saltwater lakes; many of which have been linked together by canals and it surely didn't stop the masked rogue from training there. Maru has been training for a while now, mostly in the art of using genjustu to get used to his new abilities with his eye of hypnotism though he now his Kensei spirit figured that now was the time to teach him more on how to use his chakra to buff himself since he would be mainly using Taijustu to fight.

Maru had been traveling around the country for a bit, looking for another place to hang around since the cave in the mountains was getting a bit too tacky for his taste. So he decided to go Crento Terra to find a lake to hang around so he could get a better understanding of how to use his Yokai abilities. As the rogue came to one of the lakes, his Kensei Spirit Manifested behind him once they picked the perfect spot. ’Hmm… seems peaceful, hopefully no weirdo creatures would come out to disturb our training this time.” the blonde spoke, Maru begining to run around the area laughing pretending that he was flying practically ignoring his Kensei Spirit causing the spirit to sigh in annoyance. There were times when Maru actually took things seriously, while not always that serious he would at least be able to function like a normal shinobi. Then there were times like this where the rogue acted like a man child, while the spirit did have the key to her wielders mind she couldn't exactly make him intelligent. She was a haunt not a miracle.

When Maru got bored, he stood on the edge of the lake them looked out to make sure he didn't see anyone. No monsters, no aliens, no demons. Well there was a demon but he didn't count himself as one! The rogue spun on his heels then held both of his arms out. “You know! I think we should move out here!” He said. “Just remove a couple trees then this place would look a little nicer. And far away from civilization too.” The rouge boasted. He had been mostly hanging out in a cave and in his clan house with his adoptive parents. His little brat for a adoptive brother always seemed to tell on him for every little thing even though he was like older, he was a monster hunter so naturally people walking around with inhuman features make him think DANGER. Was he always right? Nope but at least 59% of the time they were dangerous, he honestly didn't know why the inhuman looking people don't separate themselves from society willingly like he did. Guess because they didn't have a ghost partner like he did and loneliness would get to them, but still they don't need to be in public.
Kashima!... Defiant And Free!...
Yuki Minikui
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Re: New Friend? (Open)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 am

MInikui was very new to this area and didn't really know where she was going anymore. She wasn't normally one to get lost very often but she had lost track of time and all sense of direction as she explored the area. She kept hearing noises that were unfamiliar to her as she walked and it was always the same. Each time she went to an area where the noise had been she could never find the source of it once she reached the area it seemed the source of it had been. This had went on for hours or maybe longer she didn't even really know. The sun was going down as well which didn't help her navigate at all either.

Her flowing blue dress and long brown hair flowing with each and every gust of wind within the forested area. The sun barely shining through the thick trees she took a deep breath and stared up into the trees enjoying the nice view and the smell of the fresh air. The air was filled with many scents such as rain, running water from a river, freshly wet grass, dew on the wet trees along with a lot of other things as well. She heard the noise again and rushed to hide as it seemed to be just below her in a clearing ahead. Around her were various trees and some small rocks as well that obscured her position quite well.

Minikui peaked down at the clearing and saw a man standing there and presumably talking to himself as she didn't see anyone else there. She was very curious about what he was doing out here and it was the only other person she had seen so she figured it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to make her presence known and maybe even talk to the man. Quietly and slowly she made her way down towards the clearing moving branches and bushes as she did so making quite a bit of noise that if the man listened closely he would be able to hear headed his way.

She stopped for a moment and noticed that he wasn't actually talking to himself but to another person it seemed although she looked sorta different than him. He was obviously there and looked very physically real where as the girl it seemed was ghastly which confused her greatly. She had heard of spirits and such but never seen one herself. Confused she started to walk faster down the trail she was going down and almost fell a few times making her way down. Upon reaching the edge of the clearing she simply stared at both of them not exactly announcing her presence to them but simply watching them instead to see what they did. Minikui wasn't hiding or anything simply staring at them from a short distance. Long enough that it wasn't blatantly obvious they were being stared at but close enough that it wouldn't be hard to notice her since she was making no attempt to hide herself from them.
Yuuna
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Yuuna was wondering around the outer village of cloud in her casual clothes that she doesn't wear usually, but today she thought that it would be good if she would wear them. As she saw a girl walking around there. As Yuuna starts chasing after her but couldn't bring up the courage and confidence to talk to her. As that girl stopped around a place, Yuuna thought that it would be useless unless she talks with her. So she starts heading back to her house as she hears some voices and as some trees were falling one by one. Yuuna thought that she should go and check up to that place.

As once she reaches that area, she saw a person with purple hairs and saw him talking to himself, she felt a little weird and was sensing an aura saying "Don't Come Close to Me!" As Yuuna was still watching that person from a distance, she saw that girl once again. As Yuuna notices her, she has already started going down that area, while getting down, she fell a few times but showed irreplaceable confidence, which Yuuna lacked. As Yuuna seemed to be envious of her! That Girl has already started staring at that person. Yuuna thought that she should get a little bit of confidence and do down that place.

Yuuna comes out of her place and then started going down. She was careful and cautious of not getting hurt or cause any mess because of her nervousness. But as she reached down there, she once looked at them and then one the ground due to her nervousness. And then she said to them "Umm....." but she stopped herself as she thought that she forgets what she wants to ask them? Then Yuuna didn't say anything to them just kept doing the same thing once watching them and then once watching the ground.
Profile | Training | Dojo | NPCs
SpoilerShow
RP SLOTS:-
1 New Friend(OPEN)
2 Candy and Crime(OPEN)
3 The Beginning of the new Adventure!!![Contract Learning][Private]
4 OPEN
5 OPEN
1 MISSION=OPEN
2 EVENT/CLASS=On Matters of State [Open Class]
3 CONTRACT SEARCH=OPEN
Tea Slots:-
1 OPEN
2 OPEN
Yamamoto Maru
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Secret Santa 18

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 pm

The rogue began to tilt his head to the side to pop his neck, getting himself prepared to get his training on a roll. “Alrighty!” the masked rogue said, coating himself with his golden spiritual chakra that was similar to a Youkai's Miasma aura that they produce. This aura although nice to look at from afar, the golden chakra was not at all good, as his aura spread those who were affected by this would suddenly be completely absorbed by a feeling of being influenced by Genjustu. A feeling like this person didn't belong in this world, some would call it a aura of dread and some would believe that the aura is just a sense of wrongness. Of course, most shinobi who aren't cowardly would be able to handle the spiritually corrupted chakra the rogues clothes even changed from a caped stage actor into a dark kimono with pointed horns sprouting from the side of his head giving him an appearance of a Shinigami of sorts. He didn't exactly know that there would be people around so he entered the first his transformation in his male body, Maru reached underneath his mask to pull out his signature weapon, his Kensei spirit was about to get him to start practicing when she felt as though they were being watched so the spirit turned back to catch a glimpse of two bodies who were just standing there watching her and her wielder. Maru looked where his spirit was looking to see the peering eyes who were gazing at his Youkai form….

The Ghost and the masked Youkai looked at each other awkwardly before Maru simply allowed his Youkai aura to die down letting his horns slowly shrink back down to a unnoticeable size. “Uhhhhh… hi." he said, then awkwardly waving at the onlookers. He knew allowing himself to become cursed to steal Youkai abilities was a bad idea, ironically he didn't like other people of Youkai decent and even went as far as to ridiculed them in public. Then again he thought about something that he wanted to do… “This might be a little cliche but why don't you two come and join me and my spirit! Know you probably heard other monsters say that but I promise I don't eat human. I prefer regular food!” hopefully that would allow him to be comfortable around him, honestly there were a lot of weird people out there who weren't scared of people walking around with horns like he was. Guess because he was a monster hunter/paranormal investigator so he was more wery of the unnatural than most people, like the Kijo he saw in the inner village was being defended because some sickoo made a half breed monster that should live out in the forest. He's gonna have to write the Raikage about moving people with paranormal features to the edge of the village, kitsunes are a exception though. They are cute.
Yuki Minikui
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:21 am

Not knowing she had been being followed Minikui looks back as the boy retracted all of the mutations he was undergoing just a few minutes ago to see another girl behind her. Had shebeen following her the whole time and that was really what she had been hearing the whole time? Was she really that bad at telling if she was being followed or not that someone could follow her for hours seemingly unnoticed. She couldn't believe she was so stupid to not have noticed this and walked a bit away from her to the side not wanting to go towards the strange man either yet.

Looking back towards the man she realized he looked normal again and was very confused and surprised at what was going on. The boy seemed to change appearance but the girl wasn't changing at all. Minikui simply began staring at the girl watching her every movement more worried about her than the man who began to speak suddenly. His voice seemed to draw her in even before he suggested she walk over there she had begun to do so on her own. As she approached him he said some disturbing things about eating humans but she couldn't seem to stop her feet from moving towards the man.

She wasn't afraid of him but she wasn't entirely sure what to think of the purple haired boy either. He was quite different with the transformation he had undergone previously in the clearing. He was weird looking for sure but that wasn't what confused her about him. He was all alone out here talking to that spirit thing that she just had to ask about. Reaching where he was standing she simply stood there smiling at the ghastly figure and not even paying attention to the boy."Hello my name is Minikui and it is a pleasure to meet you. But what exactly are you? I have never seen anything like you but you are so intriguing to me.
Yamamoto Maru
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Secret Santa 18

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Maru's eyes shined when the girl introduced herself, asking who he was believing that she was talking to him. The masked rogue struck a pose then began his introduction. “I am the watcher of the-” ’Hmm?... Oh I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon.’ the blonde spirit said, she didn't want to bore her with the whole what exactly can Kensei's do but she more or less explained she was a sentient weapon though she was a lot more skilled in interacting with people thanks to her wielder. Maru jolted as his introduction seemed to be cut short since no one listening, the girl seemed to be more interested in his ethereal companion rather than the one who was wielding her. The rogue believed that the girl was probably around that age to believe boys are icky most likely, Maru reached underneath his mask to pull out his white and gold, Percussion-lock, rifled musket before spinning it around in his hand for a bit then he attempted to get the girls attention with a little fun fact about his rather unique ability. “Aaaaaaand fun fact. She has this weird chakra that can allow me to fully shape shift from a ravishing young man to a busty replica of how she looks in her spirit form! But that's like only if we fuse.” he boasted.

While he didn't know if his weapon has any genderbending qualities with other people or did it just turn people to look like his signature weapon but he might will test that out whenever he got the chance. Mary's Kensei spirit put a hand on her chin, wondering why would she be all the way out in the forest instead of somewhere in the academy or training somewhere. She honestly was starting to feel that this place was popular for academy students, human and monster alike to come train. They might will have to actually find another spot to train. 'So what are you doing way out here anyway? Are you skipping school or out here to train?’ Kawaii said. ’Oh I'm Kawaii Maru by the way.’
Yuuna
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:14 am

As that man said Hi to Yuuna and the other girl. And then he asked them if they would join him in his training. He also reassured them that he ain't a man-eating monster. But Yuuna was a little bit shy to say anything so she shyly tilted her head and said "Ye...Yes." As Yuuna waited for the other girl respond to that man. And then that girl introduced herself as she was called Minikui and then she asked him about what is he? As Yuuna thought that it is a Good question and then that person answered that he was a watched but another was intercepted their talk saying 'Hmm?... Oh, I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon.’ but there was nobody who said so.

And then Yuuna said in a nervousness "Umm... I'm Yuuna nice to meet you too. And where is that other person we just heard."

And then that man answers "Hmm?... Oh, I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon." though Yuuna didn't understand him well, she was still confused.
Then Yuuna heard that voice again, it was a girl asking them what they were doing here! As Yuuna answered her "I'm out here for wandering around when I saw a Holy Maiden came in my dream telling me about this place saying that there is a Holy Lake or something." As that Girl introduced herself by telling her name "Kawaii Maru".
[OCC: sorry for the late post just got busy with some school work. Also, I'm using this same topic as My CA app.]
Profile | Training | Dojo | NPCs
SpoilerShow
RP SLOTS:-
1 New Friend(OPEN)
2 Candy and Crime(OPEN)
3 The Beginning of the new Adventure!!![Contract Learning][Private]
4 OPEN
5 OPEN
1 MISSION=OPEN
2 EVENT/CLASS=On Matters of State [Open Class]
3 CONTRACT SEARCH=OPEN
Tea Slots:-
1 OPEN
2 OPEN
Yuki Minikui
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:00 am

Minikui smiled at the girl still very intrigued and honestly very happy to be talking to her. The kinsei spirit whose name was Kawaii Maru seemed to be quite nice. The man who was to wield her seemed to be a bit different as well though. He was quite happy to exclaim that he could become a woman if he fused with his weapon which wasn't surprising as she was female and is probably the dominant one in their bond. She wanted to touch the spirit but wasn't exactly sure if that was even a thing that could be done so she simply reached a hand out towards the spirit before beginning to speak. "Is it possible for me to touch you, Kawaii? Like can I physically reach out and touch you? If that is a possibility may I touch you? I am very curious about how this all works. As for why I am out here that is a whole other story. I am always constantly training for my dream. I have to become an extremely strong ninja to ever hope of achieving my dream which most people would and do say is ridiculous. They claim that no matter what I do it isn't a possibility and I am here to prove them wrong by training as hard and as long as I can until I can't give it anymore. I will achieve my dreams and goals and that is something I am certain of. That is my true reasoning for being out here to train."

Satisfied with how she has responded to the woman spirit she then turns towards the man who is her supposed wielder and smiles. "You seem quite strong maybe you could help me with my training sometime or maybe even now. This spirit is your weapon as you say but personally I am more interested in her than you at this particular time. I have never seen a Kinsei as she calls herself so if you two wouldn't mind explaining more about that I would be very grateful. It is very nice to meet both of you and I hope that we can all be great friends." Turning away a bit she mumbles "Maybe more than friends for the girl she is quite cute after all. Sneaking a quick look at the spirit once more she turns realizing the other girl behind her had began to speak but she completely missed it all lost in her own thoughts and her own words she spoke to the spirit.

Return to “The Heartland of Kaminari no Kuni”