The Champ Has Returnth [Requesting Entry]

Two standards soared high above this marvel of ninja magic and ninja technology. The first standard is a glossy sand tone material carrying the banner of Sunagakure. The second flag is made of wind/sand resistant black silk with the Toraono symbol of a tiger perched triumphantly atop a dragon, a motif depicting earth actually conquering the heavens.
This is considered to be the village gates. You must stop here if you wish to enter or exit the village!

Moderator: Sand Council

Tomomi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Event
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18
Tournament winner
I Battle Moderated Tea Tournament
Collector of all jutsu

The Champ Has Returnth [Requesting Entry]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Finally, I was back at the village after what had felt like a lifetime had passed since I headed out for Tea Country and returned. It was a bittersweet feeling to be home as I had a wonderful time in the foreign nation of Tea basking in their scenery, their foods, their people and it was a breath of fresh air. However, it was time to get back to reality and refocus my attention on bettering the village through teaching at the Academy, working in the Hospital, and in my free time going to the Red Light District and cleaning up the streets the best that I could. Also, I would need to make time with my family to catch-up as I had been away for a long time and I was sure that many of them were worrying about me and how I had performed in Tea unless Lady Hinoka had already told them which was also a possibility.

Regardless, I stood at the entrance of the village and awaited someone to come and let me in. It was obviously me that was standing at the gates, but I had my passport nearby in case someone wished to question who I was. All that I could hope for was that I didn't wait too long to be left back into my home as I did have many things to catch-up on and also stories to tell my friends, colleagues, and family along with simply celebrating the tournament since I left immediately after it concluded for Earth Country to do what I needed to do there with my family.
Avatar and Signature Created by Ranji
Tomomi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Event
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18
Tournament winner
I Battle Moderated Tea Tournament
Collector of all jutsu

Re: The Champ Has Returnth [Requesting Entry]

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 am

It would not take long before one of the Byakko guards on duty would arrive and allow me to go back into my home and the village. Truly, I was thankful for not having to wait too long as I was tired and ready to go relax with my family before the celebrations that would occur in the coming days for me from the village, my friends, and my family due to winning the World Martial Arts Tournament. It had been a long time since I last was home and I had a lot of things to catch up on and talk to my family about.

[OOC: Per the Travel Rules, I am allowed to automatically enter because nobody posted in the thread within 5 days. Topic left.]
Avatar and Signature Created by Ranji

Return to “Toraono Dojo”