If one of these brave souls would decide to venture to the Academy this early in the morning, they would notice that the training grounds were silent and there seemed to be no other souls around this early in the day. But, this also meant that there would be no distractions for them and they could focus entirely on the situation at hand which was this session being taught by an unknown. Once they admired the stillness of the outside, they would notice that the door to the Academy was open and a light was illuminating from one of the first rooms inside of the educational facility. Yet if they entered the room, they would see a generic classroom with their eyes and not any sign of their tutor for the day. It was possible the young bodies had arrived before their lecturer or yet, another test was already being conducted on them from afar. There was truly no way for them to know one way or another especially since they didn't even know who was assigned to the class today.
In any case, they had an option for coming this far and this early. Would they take a seat and see what the class would have in store for them as the clock would strike 8 AM any moment now or would they run from the situation and never know what could have been. They had a decision to make here and now if they had come this far. What would they do?
- Welcome to a Tutor! I will be the one who runs this thread this time around and I have a few things to mention prior to starting:
- This does not take your 4 free RP slots. This will take your Class/Tutoring Slot.
- Usually, I would have a posting rule of 48 hours, but I know that I cannot make that myself so let's just try to progress this as smoothly as possible. I will post every Friday/Saturday and will do my best to post during the week if everyone else has done so.
- Since I am posting every weekend essentially and giving everyone almost a week, if one does not meet the deadline, they will have a strike added. Three strikes and you will be kicked out of the class.
- There is no max limit for people to join, but I am closing it off after my next post.
- Good luck and have fun!