Moderator: Leaf Council

Hyuuga Yukio
Leaf Sennin
Leaf Sennin
Cash on hand: Locked
Valentine's Event 2018

Re: The little things in life [Dual C-search/Private]

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

It seemed the battle had come to a stalemate with neither side willing to back down unless their opponent was willing to do the same, safe to say the Hyuuga was starting to feel the pain and there was only so much his body was willing to shake off before caving in to the strain shaking his head slowly as the man came to his senses. "You and me both, something tells me this would not end without either of us going through severe injuries you truly are a worth opponent however give me but a moment to fix something that is on its way."

Turning on his heels the man looked up to the tempest moving through the sky towards them forming a series of handseals and cracking his neck to the side. "Just need to get rid of this now, given the state we are all in this could have been deadly." stretching his hand out a beam of lightning struck the object a detonation occurring in the air as the heat rained down the man taking a deep breath in the aftermath turning back to face the fish women hands on his hips taking a moment to regain some composure before speaking.

"Well at least we measured each others skills to a great degree but now we have achieved some semblance of peace to speak though that sake I spoke of earlier certainly seems rather enticing right about now does it not. So might we ask you to look around this realm should Soku agree to it." His gaze shifted towards the Santaru in that moment for all he was willing to call it a draw there it would be the girl that had the final say on the matter deciding if they could have the peace and quiet they had come here for in the first place.
Santaru Soku
Leaf Anbu Captain
Leaf Anbu Captain
Bank: Locked

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 pm

She was released from the little pesky water jutsu the fish woman had cast upon her and looked at the remnants of the battle. Combat really was not a pretty thing to look at once you got a glance at it, the thought never left you. Her eyebrow shot up as the woman mentioned something about mopping the floor about them. Was she still not convinced or perhaps her pride would not allow her to admit the loss here today? Whatever the case, Soku did not linger on such trivial things, she was just glad she hadn't wound up as fish food."There were sharks in the lake."The Captain said pointedly looking at Yukio as an aside comment about his earlier remark. It was her way of messing with him, something she was sure slightly pestered him to some degree but that was the fun part of it. She glanced up at the fish woman's offer pondering."Right, well, I am curious to explore this deep sea world of yours so I side with Yukio here."She said wagging a finger at the woman or fish...whatever it was. "Oh, and your eel, see, right now, he's in this lovely little plane called a time-space though if you want him back, something tells me his first instinct will be to try to devour us seeing as we did sort of beat him up." She said, a smile threatning to tug at her face. For some reason, that had felt satisfying to say. This had been quite a turn of events so far.

It really was a deep body of water, who knew what secrets it held? She pondered for a moment before talking again."You know, you must be pretty tough if no one has gotten the best of you until today. Though I have to ask, you protect it for some sole purpose, I presume? Something super duper secret hiding down there?"She asked curious to what the reply would be. She half-expected the creature to say something along the lines of like they had to find out on their own or probably insist there was absolutely nothing. She would not be surprised with any of those answers."I'm ready if you are."Soku added looking at Yukio as the heat particles fell down around the duo. She smiled at that. He had a style to his combat methods and it was appealing to the eye when you watched him, well, when you weren't getting chased around by carnviorous sharks and wondering how to beat a humanoid fish hellbent on drowning you in the depths of her waters. She blinked a few times and the Mangekyo pattern faded from her pupils reverting back to the original form. That eel was probably swimming through time and space right now but it would prove fruitless. She almost felt sorry for the poor creature, it had been subdued and forced into submisson by this thing before them, at least, that's how she saw it."Do you have a name?"She asked rather suddenly to the fish woman. Names were a good way to get the ball rolling, after all, she got the feeling this would be a long dive into these waters.
Uchiha Takeshi
Admin
Admin
Hokage
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello Soku and Yukio :]
Just wanted to let you know I'll continue where Maru left. I'll do my best to live up to the story. If there is anything I should be knowing about the story or details you formerly discussed with Maru, can you let me know? Thanks!
Uchiha Takeshi
Admin
Admin
Hokage
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:02 am

She allowed herself a few moments to look at both, it seemed a look of almost bemusement crossed her face as she tilted her head before stepping further onto the water, though for someone of her skill she knew full well that the Shinobi before her still processed strength, but that was not all that was needed here. Taking a few deep breathes her hands came out towards the water that was around her. The illumination started form her finger tips as it slowly worked its was up to her palm before engulfing the entire hand, the water slowly begun to rumble as it moved, slowly slide and sloshing like it was in a box being shaken by a child that was angry.

In those few moments the water before the two of them begun to part slowly at first as the shore line shrug backwards, as if moving away from a threat slow and trying to go unnoticed, slowly the water parted inch by inch, though the woman was moved slightly by the water she was pushed backwards until she was three quarters of the way across the lake, as she stood there her concentration never breaking never wavering in those few moments. Finally, the water stopped, it seemed that the lake was deeper than most would believe, as stones washed into what would be more described as steps to allow them to walk down to the depths, as a large door could be seen. This door was made of brass but the etchings and carvings inside of it showed various sea creatures from the deep, some they probably had never seen but as the door swung open the illuminating of blue light would fill the room, the blue flames lapping and jumping from there podiums which supported them.

“Come let us walk, for though you have proven that you can fight, it takes more than that to actually impress me, don’t worry the water won’t close unless I want it to. You came this far a little bit further is nothing in the long run of things now is it?”

Her voice calm and soothing like the ocean when it rolled across pebals in the middle of a hot day, she allowed herself to glide down the water to the front of the door, waiting to see if they would really join her after all, now that would be the the true test here, for only somethings where decided by the actions of others. This was one of those choices that they had to make together for the offer was just that one for both of them.

“Let us see what awaits, as for my name it is not important, call me what you want, mermaid, fish woman, creature from the deep I have been called many things, and nothing all at once for I am what blooms in the water when the lights feel like they have gone out.”

The real question here would be what the two Shinobi would do.

Return to “Outer Village Zone”