Loading...

C-Rank Jutsu

All the information regarding the Advanced Element, Mirror.
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

C-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Mirror Clone wrote:Mirror Clone
A unique clone technique, the replicas created from this jutsu are most peculiar; they are not linked to any particular element, and instead seem to have equal control among all of them. This type of clone is labeled "Mirror" due to its unique property of reflecting chakra based attacks, and their capability to shatter into shards on contact.

Information
Prerequisites: Mirror Affinity, C-rank

Rank 1: Creates a clone of the user with -7 to their secondaries and HP/CP equal to 20% of the user's max CP. This clone may use D-Rank Wind Jutsu up to Master Rank and Water Jutsu up to Master Rank.
Master Rank: Creates a clone with -6 of the user's secondaries and HP/CP equal to 20% of the user's max CP. This clone may use any C-Rank Mirror or Wind Jutsu at Rank 1 and D-Rank Water Jutsu up to Master Rank.

Rank 1 Cost: 620 CP, 310 CP/Rnd
Master Rank Cost: 740 CP, 370 CP/Rnd

Notes:
- All clones have 1/4 of the user's AP. The lowest AP a clone can have is .5 AP.
- Casting this jutsu while it is already active will remove all current clones from the field.
- When hit by a melee attack, the clone deals backlash damage to the attacker equal to 30% of the damage done to the clone.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: C-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Reflective Surface wrote:Reflective Surface
A technique that allows the user to create a protective ward of chakra that withstands all but some of the stronger chakra cased jutsu, reflecting some of the chakra and protecting the user from the rest. This jutsu can also temporarily store chakra and turn an opponents own attack against them...However doing so steadily harms the user depending on the strength of the stored technique.

Information
Prerequisites: Mirror Affinity, C-rank

Rank 1: The user makes a ninjutsu check at a single ninjutsu used by the opponent. Upon a successful check the user blocks up to 80% of the damage and reflects the remaining 20% damage of the technique back at the source.
Master: The user makes a ninjutsu check with a +1 bonus at a single Ninjutsu used by the opponent. Upon a successful check the user blocks up to 70% of the damage and reflects the remaining 30% damage of the technique back at the source.

Special Action: By paying +20% of the Cp cost, the user may seal the targeted Jutsu. This delays the reflected damage for up to two rounds. Only one Jutsu may be sealed at a time.

Cost: 1.5 Ap, Cp of the reflected attack +30%

Notes:
- May only be used once per round
- This jutsu is used reflexively, and does not require handseals.
- When used, this causes the attack to make a check against the user's Ninjutsu Accuracy instead of evasion. The user cannot dodge if they fail this check.
- This cannot effect Level B+ Jutsu
- Techniques sent back at the original target may still be dodged normally.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: C-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Shattering Shards wrote:Shattering Shards
A jutsu that solidifies chakra into reflective glass, then shatters it into razor sharp shards that tear through the flesh of the target.

Information
Prerequisites: Mirror Affinity, C-rank

Rank 1: Attacks the target 6 times, each dealing 335 damage. Only 4 may hit.
Master: Attacks the target 7 times, each dealing 320 damage at +1 Accuracy. Only 5 may hit.

Special Action: By paying +20% Cp, these attacks may be used as called shots. They take on called shot penalties, and have an equal chance of inflicting Called shot penalties as their Bleed chance. Only 1 level may be increased per use.

Rank 1 Cost: 450 Cp
Master Cost: 510 Cp

Notes:
- This Jutsu may be split among up to 4 targets
- Each shard has a 6% chance of causing Bleeding. Bleeding may only be increased once per use.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: C-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Breaking Glass wrote:Breaking Glass
The users of mirror jutsu are known to occasionally give their opponents a bad luck day. In most cases it has a lot to do with the old saying that breaking a mirror brings 7 years of bad luck. This Jutsu creates a thin layer of mirror upon the ground, which then has a chance of cracking as the battle proceeds, somehow, indeed, turning the victims fortune sour.

Information
Prerequisites: Mirror Affinity, C-rank

Rank 1: Each action performed by the victim has a 24% chance to inflict the 'Bad Luck' effect.
Master: Each action performed by the victim has a 30% chance to inflict the 'Bad Luck' effect.

Special Action: By paying +20% Cp, the user may imbue mirror with the last element to hit the user; if an advance element was the last to hit the user, the major used for the technique is used. Using this action causes 'Bad Luck' to last a full round against that element (Instead of lasting only one attack).

Rank 1 Cost: 500 Cp, 250 Cp/Rnd
Master Cost: 620 Cp, 310 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- Lasts up to two rounds, requiring a Nin check each round active
- Bad Luck's chance of activating cannot be increased
- The 'Bad Luck' effect causes all positive 'chances' effecting the victim to be reduced by 1/3, and all negative 'chances' to be increased by 1/3. This only lasts for the next attack used against or by the victim.
Image

Return to “Mirror Ninjutsu”