Important: A friendly reminder however, B-Rank and above require a player to be a Medical-Nin; however their are cases of having access without being a Medical-Nin through particular Core Abilities/Blood Lines.
Resuscitate wrote:Perhaps the most potent healing techniques, this is a powerful Jutsu is able to recall a person from the brink of death, creating an intense aura around the target that both revives and protects them from immediate harm. Caution is given for use during combat; though this technique is capable of restoring a near-dead victim, it barely brings them to a conscious level; immiedite care is needed unless they risk falling back into the same state.
Prerequisites: - A-rank, Medic Rank, 5 Mastered Medical Jutsu
Rank 1: Brings an unconscious target back to 5% Max Hp and removes any poison and maintained effects upon them. Bleeding is reduced by two ranks. For a full round, the target is protected by a barrier with 3960 Hp that prevents them from taking passive Damage.
Rank 2: Brings an unconscious target back to 10% Max Hp and removes any poison and maintained effects upon them. Bleeding is reduced by three ranks. For a full round, the target is protected by a barrier with 4950 Hp that prevents them from taking passive Damage.
Special Action - Code Blue: By paying +20% Cp, this may be used reflexively to instantly apply to the target; this gains priority over any other effects. This may -ONLY- effect a target that is about to take damage that would put them past -100% Max Hp (Dead).
Rank 1 Cost: 2420 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 3030 Cp
- A target may only be effected by this once per battle.
- Barrier Hp may be increased by Medical Buffs. Any leftover damage that breaks the barrier will not KO the target.
- Passive damage refers to Bleeding, DoT, automatic damage, etc.
- If the target uses Melee Accuracy, they are no longer protected by the Barrier.
- This Jutsu has a chance of rolling a critical hit. In which case, all Bleed Ranks are removed and the barrier to gain +20% Base Hp.
- This Jutsu always requires full handseals; regardless of any skills or abilities the user may have (Such as channeling or one handed seals).