Loading...

A-Rank Jutsu

All the information regarding the Advanced Element, Storm.
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

A-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Laser Chaos wrote:Laser Chaos
A technique that creates an innumerable amount of thin beams of water-guided lightning, which circle the field in rapid and unpredictable arcs and turns. This storm energy is uncontrolled; the user themselves is just as likely to be impaled by these laser beams as their enemies, making this jutsu a reckless skill to use despite its very wide range and potent effects.

Information
Prerequisites: Storm Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Storm Jutsu

Rank 1: The user releases a surge of storm energy that creates a field of random beams of energy; this effects all in battle at +1 Accuracy. Those effected each a 12% chance of activating the `Storm Strike` each time they make an action. The user only has an 8% chance of this effecting them
Master Rank: The user releases a surge of storm energy that creates a field of random beams of energy; this effects all in battle at +2 Accuracy. Those effected each a 16% chance of activating the `Storm Strike` each time they make an action. The user only has an 10% chance of this effecting them.

Rank 1 Cost: 1980 CP, 990 CP/Rnd
Master Rank Cost: 2200 CP, 1100 CP/Rnd

Notes:
- Lasts up to three rounds, and requires a Ninjutsu check each round active.
- A target may only activate `Storm Strike` twice per round. If the user has +40% or higher Storm damage buffs, then this is increased to 3 for others and reduced to 1 for them.
- The `Storm Strike` effect causes the the target to be hit by a stray laser. This randomly dispels one maintained level B Jutsu or lower, and deals .5% Max HP damage per jutsu level up to 2%. A Clone/Creation that activates this effect is dispersed.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: A-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Infinity Rain wrote:Infinity Rain
A technique that condenses storm chakra within the body of the user, combining lightning and water into a bright beam of energy shot straight into the sky. This storm energy disperses in the atmosphere; splitting into a barrage of storm energy beams that rain down upon the area, each guided and locking onto the user`s opponents.

Information
Prerequisites: Storm Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Storm Jutsu

Rank 1: Creates a shower of guided storm beams that rain down upon the area, causing three targets to make checks against 5 storm beams at +1 Accuracy. Each deals 670 damage, with a 28% chance of activating the `Laser Guided` and `Homing` effect.
Master Rank: Creates a shower of guided storm beams that rain down upon the area, causing three targets to make checks against 6 storm beams at +1 Accuracy. Each deals 835 damage, with a 36% chance of activating the `Laser Guided` and `Homing` effect. Only 5 may hit.

Special Action - Heat Seeking: By paying +20% CP, the user may allow this jutsu to change targets during the attack if it does not hit the intended target (such as a Clone). All other checks following the one that hit the `wrong` target will be redirected towards a different version of the original `Target` (towards either the original or another clone of themselves). Each time a target is changed, the secondary effects receive a -8% chance of activating.

Rank 1 Cost: 1980 CP
Master Rank Cost: 2480 CP

Notes:
-Only 5 strikes may hit a single target.
- This jutsu may only be used every-other round.
- This jutsu always requires full handseals regardless of any skills or abilities the user may have, such as channeling or one handed seals.
- The `Laser Guided` effect grants the attack +2 Accuracy.
- The `Homing` effect prevents the check from being auto-dodged, and re-rolls it if it initially misses the target.
- Example of the special action; if the first beam misses and the second beam hits the target (which ends up being a clone/transformation/etc), then the 3rd/4th/5th/6th beam will target a different clone/original. This is repeated until either all beams miss or hit a target, or find the `original` non-cloned target.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: A-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Storm Guider wrote:Storm Guider
A Jutsu which channels storm energy into the sky, darkening it with thick clouds and sounds of impending thunder. Once created, the user is able to cat their storm techniques directly from this cloud; rapidly striking their enemies from the sky above them with beams of energy and arcs of lightning. These clouds charge the jutsu cast through them, increasing their strength.

Information
Prerequisites: Storm Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Storm Jutsu

Rank 1: Creates a blanket of storm clouds over head. While active, the user may cast Storm and Lightning Ninjutsu attacks from these storm clouds with one of the Special Actions below, with -10% Cp costs.
Rank 2: Creates a blanket of storm clouds over head. While active, the user may cast Storm and Lightning Ninjutsu attacks from these storm clouds with one of the Special Actions below, with -15% Cp costs.

Special Action - Lightning Flash: The user may choose to cast a Jutsu at high speed; modding it in half the timing as usual with a 8%/16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack`. Â This may only be done once per round.
Special Action - Delayed Thunder: The user may choose to channel a Jutsu through the storm clouds with a delayed effect. This Jutsu does not require handseals, and can be delayed to strike at a later point during the round it was used. Â Only one Jutsu may be delayed at a time.

Rank 1 Cost: 1980 Cp, 990 Cp/Rnd.
Rank 2 Cost: 2200 Cp, 1100 Cp/Rnd.

Notes:
- Lasts up to three rounds.
- This Jutsu always requires full handseals to initiate; regardless of any skills or abilities the user may have (Such as channeling or one handed seals)
- Only Storm and Lightning Ninjutsu attacks that use Ninjutsu Accuracy may be channeled through the storm. Jutsu channeled through the storm do not require handseals.
- Only one special action may be chosen per jutsu cast through the storm clouds.
Image
User avatar
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked
Posts: 1881
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: A-Rank Jutsu

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Gates of Babylon wrote:Gates of Babylon
By unleashing a massive amount of chakra through the air, the user draws in the darkest of storms. It is said that fierce winds issue throughout the air, tearing out trees from the roots themselves. Though one should not fear this technique yet, at the center of the storm lines a ray of hope, only this ray of hope happens to be numerous amount of blades of energy staring you back in the face.

Information
Prerequisites: Storm Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Storm Jutsu

Rank 1: The user summons a massive array of blades comprised of purely condensed electricity and water. A target makes checks against 5 waves of energy blades, each dealing 970 damage at -2 Accuracy. Each check has a 8% chance of causing the `Impale` effect.
Rank 2: The user summons a massive array of blades comprised of purely condensed electricity and water. A target makes checks against 5 waves of energy blades, each dealing 1210 damage at -2 Accuracy. Each check has a 10% chance of causing the `Impale` effect.

Special Action: By paying +20% Cp, The user may choose to replace the `Impale` chance with a 36%/44% chance of each check activating the `Blast` effect.
Special Action: The user may maintain this technique by paying 1 Ap and 40% the initiation cost, granting this jutsu another chance to hit the original target or a new one. This may only be done with any of the initial strikes that miss. This lowers the base damage by -20% and chance of secondary effect by half. This is modded immediately after the initial use, and may be done up to three times per cast.

Rank 1 Cost: 2640 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 3300 Cp

Notes:
- Bleeding may only be raised once by this jutsu.
- The `Impale` effect increases bleeding by one level and has a 35% chance of dealing critical damage. Additionally, this disperses clones.
- The `Blast` effect causes this jutsu to target an additional enemy (Random if not stated), and partial hits to be treated one level higher.
Image

Return to “Storm Ninjutsu”