Tea party [Open]

The Red Lights, along with the Black Bazaar, was left in the old ruins of Suna, underneath the new iteration of the village. Its name is taken after the fact that this subterranean zone's lights have a crimson tint that bathed this region in a blood hue but it can also be likened to the term 'red light district' as it's commonly termed because it's essentially the same thing. Here are located the foulest bars, dirtiest joints and seediest clubs. The owners here don't mind serving their food expired and alcohol to minors. Those looking for inexpensive company can find what they're looking for, for about 2 yen. It is suggested to avoid this location as it has become a refuge for criminals.

Moderator: Sand Council

Akazukin
Sand Med-Nin
Sand Med-Nin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Re: Tea party [Open]

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:17 pm

It was at this point she stopped communicating with Nobu as she did notice him pressing his fingers into his forehead. Hakuren was well practiced in the art of telepathy and normally she manages the volume in which she projects her words. She tries to make her telepathy as comfortable as regular speech, however the noble was clearly experiencing some sort of discomfort with this form of communication and thus she cuts him off. Perhaps next time she’ll put a more of an illusionary twist on it and fool the brain into thinking that the sound is coming from her rather than from straight within their head. Sousuke did not seem to mind it and even responded in kind. His thoughts were a little louder than she liked, but that’s not uncommon.

Sousuke might regret asking what she means by ‘we’ as she was about to lay it all out before him. “Every cat, every rabbit, every dog, every bird that you see roaming the streets here in sunagakure.” Hakuren has heard of master thieves using beggars as there eyes and ears. Hakuren is not so different as she has pretty much every stray spying for her. “Every window, every chair, every step, every wall.” Before when she first started the anbu she was only able to gather memories from other living things, but after attaining a certain contract she was able to receive memories from inanimate objects as well. “All of these things and more are my informants.” When it came to Espionage she was the best of the best, hands down no contest. “I am The Watcher.” Throughout this speech she spoke with great pride and gave emphasis on each item she listed as if hammering it into Sousuke.

“Now if you care to assist me I would not mind looking into your memories of the event. Naturally memories from humans cannot be attained forcefully.” Animals sometimes need a little bit of coaxing, while she can just simply straight out steal the memories of objects. “However that can wait for a later time as I have a message for you.” The anbu pulls out a scroll used for sealing jutsu from her pouch and opens it. There was a jutsu already placed within it: a world shatter jutsu to turn the room back to normal. Activating it the swamp reverts back into the room it was. “I’m afraid Akazukin had feild medic business to attend to.” If the two were sharp they may have noticed that the fox disappeared sometime during the attack.

“I, ah, can continue the story in her place.” Hakuren sounded quite unsure of herself, which was quite a change from the pride filled speech she gave earlier. It was not that she was not capable of pulling it off, because she knew she can do it easily. Her face was clearly pointing to Nobu as she speaks to Sousuke. “I am not sure if he would be willing. It would require a stronger connection than the one I’m using now.”
Takahashi Sousuke
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Tea party [Open]

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:21 am

Sousuke would learn what the meaning of 'we' was for Hakuren. It was extensive. It more or less involved several animals. Seemingly if there was so much as a furry animal present, it was very much a possibility that the Watcher was on the other end. The Steward would fold his hands behind his back. He would continue to listen to Hakuren explain things to him. He was offered what had happened to Akazukin. Seemingly the woman was also willing to accept his help. The off side to it was that she would be looking into his memories. The Steward had this to consider. Did he want someone poking around in his memories? Well, there was nothing to presently hide in his mind. Even Sousuke could admit that he missed a detail or two. Rare thing it was, but it was a possibility.

Sousuke would mind his surroundings and notice that the fox was gone. Nobu would not immediately catch this. He would look at Sousuke, and then look at where he was looking. It would take Nobu a moment to realize that the fox was gone. The noble would fall to his knees and raise his hands up to the sky. He seemed to cry out 'why' as it were. Sousuke did not have the overly dramatic response that Nobu did due to their missing... animal companion? Missing ... story element? Sousuke would make a shrugging gesture as such. Nobu at this point was punching the floor. Lord Nobu was truly enjoying himself. I don't think I've seen him this torn up before. He would watch as Nobu would continue to punch the floor. Then Nobu would stop doing that and he would raise up. He would dust himself off. Yeaaaah. Nobu ... he really was enjoying himself. I think he was so very pleased to see the fox, and the promise of an altered story.

When Sousuke was presented with the facts about continuing the story in a different manner, he was given pause. Maybe we should just call it ... a day. I don't think Nobu would be ready for a psionic story telling session. I know I would be, but he's not used to psionics in the slightest. He would look over to Hakuren with a mental smile, a fleeting one. I thank-you for the offer regardless.
Time is the enemy.

Return to “The Red Lights”