Bank: Locked
Secret Santa 18

Ice Cold Elemental Request

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:54 pm

AQUA SHARDImage

link to where found: viewtopic.php?f=334&t=62406#p340559

Contract Type: Elemental

Name: Cold-blooded

Description: This ice elemental is a beautiful pale lady spirit wearing an extremely thin sky blue kimono, so thin that you could actually see through the kimono as though it clung to her bluish gray skin that makes her look like a frost bitten corpse. She has long raven black hair with eyes of a deep blue, icy butterflies sprites usually seen fluttering around her in the place of Hitodama's. Despite her humanoid appearance she looked entirely made of ice, like she looked like an ice sculpture if an ice sculpture of a woman could move but despite her appearance she seemed to actually have human like skin. Like as if the snow itself took the place of muscle tissue, though she looks warm she is cold to the touch and will chill a person to the bone. Rumor has it that her form is created by the souls she consumes to keep her supernatural beauty however when her elemental shroud goes up she doesn't look as beautiful as when she first appears. She actually turns into that of a sad spirit, her eyes showing nothing but her sclera and her skin looks even more frostbitten to the point where she looks to be a zombie, her nails grow longer like a savage and she grows sharp teeth made for stripping meet down to the bone. Some say that this is the form she takes before she devours your liver however if she is not hungry for blood she can always freeze a person with a single glance.

Personality: This elementals personality matches her element of being cold, she can be a bit ruthless at times though despite her violent background she is actually sweet at heart. She is honest, not liking to keep any secrets Cold-Bloodied can be quite warm and loving spirit who is simply looking to aid her summoner in the best way that she could. Whether that be in the form of combat, driving harsh snow storms away for a temporary time, or even to train her summoner. Regardless though quite, sometimes charming, and extremely beautiful she is Cold-Blooded isn't looking to be in any relationship since most relationships with snow spirits are known to end pretty badly as her previous relationship with her ex summoner had ended. Rumor has it that instead of the Aqua Shard cracking to when a person becomes disloyal to their elemental contract that it was her crystal heart that was left with an everlasting crack from the betrayal. Hence why she usually gives people the cold shoulder when they try to charm her. Henceforth the name Cold-Blooded though it could be for her strange appetite for human livers which is pretty bloody.

History:
Long ago, there lived a young shinobi who was training in an icy cave he took shelter in to escape the harsh winter storm. The shinobi was a Haku so he found peace in being in the cold however due to the high mortality rate of shinobi he didn't think that he'll live to get old like the normal civilians of this land. "Before I die, I hope to marry a wife as beautiful as the ice needles that I can create and who I can see right through like my demonic ice mirrors." wished the young Haku. Suddenly a beautiful voice called out to him, little did this young shinobi knew his prayers were answered because he was training on the same day that the snow lady comes to earth to say goodbye to the winter and welcome the spring. This woman was beautiful beyond anything that he's ever seen, and no mortal compared to the winter spirits beauty. The Haku and the snow lady made a pact with each other, the young shinobi wearing the Aqua Shard as a necklace close to his heart. Together the snow lady and the Haku ruled the mountains, able to call upon fierce storms with his ice justu going unmatched thanks to his spiritual companion. However, they weren't exactly in a contract summoner relationship for too long because he decided to marry the Snow Lady!

Happy as could be the snow lady went to the Ice elemental realm to tell the good news to the other snow elemental however they warned that most snow women's didn't have the best track records for relationships since they usually end in some kind of tragedy but she dismissed this as mere jealousy. Nonetheless she celebrated in the elemental realm for she will be wed… or so she thought. In a different realm, years seemed like minutes to an eternal spirit since there was no past present and future. Everything was happening NOW! So by the time she came back Mr Haku already married another woman! A cute normal Haku lady which in poor snow lady time she just left and came back though in human resources time it's been a whole 10 years. Her heart cracked, then the sunny skies grew dark and then as the temperature dropped lower and lower she said:
"I curse Raiden.
I curse mother.
I curse this world of lying humans.
Today I will be Cold-Blooded and I shall get my revenge by consuming the heat of my former lover and his wife…. Then mourn my loss by devouring humans livers…."

And with that the sorrow filled snow lady broke into the home of her former lover and flash-freeze all of the inhabitants of the home. The last thing the two saw was the tears that froze on the spirit face as she froze them both from the inside out and outside in…. Over and over she attacked humans again and again, causing blizzards that plague the mountains for months to feed on humans. The elementals do not know her as her former name as the snow princess for they know her by the name she has given herself;

COLD-BLOODED

Other info: None
Last edited by Yamamoto Maru on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'ma wild boi......
Shinrya Kitsune
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin
Contract Team Head
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donator
Halloween Event
codemonkey

Re: Ice Cold Elemental Request

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:25 am