Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Battle System Re-Review

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Good morning, NCers.
Another quick announcement.

We as a team always strive to listen and support the community, as each of you does have a voice that needs to be heard in this system, as well as an opinion which should be considered before any changes to the entire system are made, as such we have heard the voices since the announcement of the removal of kill switches. It's the team's decision that we might not have given it enough consideration, and therefore we're taking it back to the drawing board.

Therefore for this current moment in time, we are reverting the system back to the Killswitch system, all players will start with a NO Kill switch, and please just request in the boards if you would like your kill switch to be turned back to YES and a member of the Admin team will complete this for you, bringing back the old system for now.

I say for now, as currently the Admin team is working on a new way for the combat system to work, and while this feedback from you has been extremely important on how we proceed, we would like to rest your minds at ease, we will be looking to make changes to the combat system, but also have the opinion and weight of your voices behind these changes to allow for a system that both works for each of you as a player, regardless of which colour your name is, and brings you the ability to enjoy the site either in Roleplays or in Battles.

That said as we approach Christmas, I would like to take the time to stress to each member here, that myself and the rest of the Admin team do have an open door policy please bring any ideas to us to be discussed on the boards or in PMs as well. I hope you understand the reason to go back to the old way for now, while we work to solidify a new engagement system for you all.

Kind regards,
Keiji
Site Owner

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back