Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Friends lost and connections made

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When a friend on the internet suddenly stops writing. When you previously had been chatting daily, but then the chatting suddenly stops it's easy to overthink and assume the worst of the worst. The connections and friendships we form online can be all from a mutual tie, deep friendships, or even relationships turning to marriage. During my tenure on this site and as the owner I've seen among our members all manner of friendships and relationships formed and disband again. Marriages and even children born from those that met on the site.

This time the news reached me yesterday a not as positive news as such. The player behind Kiriyomi aka Yuki Michiko and Chikamatsu Toyoko is confirmed to have passed away on the 29th of November 2023.

It's important to remember the experiences we hold with those that are no longer here with us and that we cherish the moments we had together with them.
Kiriyomi was a dedicated member here and he spent a long time getting into character and helping out on the staff teams he was on, within Leaf Council he helped to write lore and come up with amazing suggestions for events. He'll be remembered and honored. He was an asset and a supportive helper that was there for everyone he could be on the site.

My condolences goes out to his family and friends I hope they are doing okay in their time of loss.
And my condolences to those that he impacted and had connections with here on the site, your threads and stories with him and his characters remain, and their existence here is a treasure to go through.

Head Admin and Site Owner
Keiji

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
An online memorial is available to check out, and perhaps even share stories and information related to how you knew him and the experiences you have had with him in the past.

If you have something fun or interesting to share with others and his family from his time on NC or elsewhere you might know him, feel free to share there. I'm sure they would love to read all of the best bits of your time with him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back