Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Certain Scientific Sennin

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinrya Lab
Aesculapium Research Wing
Kumogakure, Kaminari no Kuni
…1700 Hours

*BLAM*

*BLAM BLAM*

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

*KRONK*

The reinforced metal door to Shinrya Kitsune’s bioscience laboratory bulged and flew off its hinges, sailing clear to the other side of the lab. Before the certain scientific Immortal inside could adjust her goggles to peer at the source of the invasion, a peculiarly-dressed woman stormed inside, hands on her hips.
tumblr_static_queen_zpsf2859d94.png

[Who the hell...]​
“Good, I still remember the damned place!” she growled, casting a predatory look around for her target.
Junko-chan_zps03365ba5.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif
“YOU! YOU’RE THE REASON FOR THIS! YOU SLIPPED SOMETHING INTO THE DRINKS! UNDO IT RIGHT NOW, FER FUCK’S SAKE! AND JESUS SAITO ARE THOSE YOUR TITTIES?!” growled the woman as she pointed an accusatory finger at the redhead.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had practically no chance to cover herself before the door was knocked off of its hinges and right across the room. Well now. That doesn’t happen every day. The probability of someone actually knocking that door off its hinges borders on near zero. she thought as she stared at the woman that had entered. ”Uh… Yes?” she said, just standing there with her breasts on full display, before snapping out of it and putting on a bra so she wasn’t nearly completely naked. Slipped something into the drinks… That could be any--… Wait… ”Is that you Masao?” she asked, uncertain on whether it actually was him or not.

She blinked and then slipped into some clothes to cover herself and blinks again. ”Hmm. None of my little concoctions should have that effect. Must be a side effect then. And I guess the personality change came with the other looks.” she said, mostly to herself, but still out loud. This was a really curious situation that Kitsune had no idea how to fix. One on hand, having Masao stuck as a chick could be fun. On the other, it might impede his work as sennin. In either case, something would have to be done, and Kitsune was the only one that could fix it. Well, asides from time of course.

”And for the record. It wasn’t the drinks.” Kitsune said, huffing slightly. ”It was in the food. And you’re welcome. It gave your body a complete tune-up as well as fixed your lung cancer. Did it not?” she asked and looked him.. her.. IT! directly in the eyes
¨
[MFT; WC: 269]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko-pissed_zps481902ba.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif
"Oh, were you expecting some cute girl? Too bad! It was just me, Masao-chan!" glowered the twintailed blonde at Kitsune. "I bet you wanna know why I broke down your door, right? Let's see, I morphed into this form so I could troll the most inactive student in Kumogakure, and you bet I broke his Holy Tenouzan ass, but now I'm stuck! I can't transform back into anything else! That never happens! So I'm blaming you! And...and...put some clothes on, it's making me uncomfortable down there!"

Finally, Kitsune managed to slip some sort of covering on, although knowing the mednin, it only served to make her yet more alluring.

"I'm supposed to thank you?! For this?! Now that I'm in this form I've become some sort of...some sort of raging lesbian with Tourette's Syndrome!" she protested. "Every second I spend like this, I feel I might never go back to the old form again! I can't control my Branch like this! My underlings fear getting brushed by a scary middle-aged dude, not some teenybopper with no fashion sense! You have to help me! And...and also hide this too! Seriously, no one can know! Those Missing bastards from Mist are gonna laugh at me! Nyaruko is gonna slip me the tentacles! Tama-chin is gonna insist I do embarrassing photoshoots with her! Isaki Kushin is gonna harvest muh ovaries!" she sobbed.

"Oh Jesus Saito son of Shinbatsu, I'm doomed to be a woman forever. Did you know we MAKE LESS THAN MEN FOR THE SAME WORK?! DONUTS IS ALREADY CUTTING MY SALARY, I CAN FEEL IT! Oh, help me think of a new name - Masao is a man's name. It wouldn't do to go through a coverup only to have us blow it like that."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well. You as a raging lesbian could also be fun. For me.” Kitsune said with a grin and stretched. ”Your secretary wouldn’t dare slip you the tentacles. She’s scared of you. As for Tama and Kushin, you’ll just have to keep quiet about your current condition.” she said and stepped over to stand right in front of Masao, which would reveal to him her mini skirt as before she was standing behind a table. ”I think you need a makeover. New clothes, the whole dealio. And it just so happens that I feel like buying new clothes as well, so guess what? We’re going shopping!” she said with a big grin and wrapped an arm around Masao’s waist. ”And you’re not getting out of it.”

Kitsune started dragging Masao towards the door before she suddenly stopped ”Well. You’ve got a point. I think you’ll need more than just a name though. You’ll need a good cover story too.” she said and looked at him. ”How about Junko for the name, and as for the cover story… Hmm…” Kitsune leaned against a table and rubbed her temples. What cover story would possibly explain why some random fashion disaster was hanging out with a noble of Kaminari no Kuni.

”I got it. If anyone asks, we’ll just say that you’re a ‘good’ friend of mine.” Kitsune said and grinned before grabbing Masao’s hand and dragging him off again. They had to get to the shopping part of this whole dealio. Who knows who they’d bump into while out and about in the city?

[MFT; WC: 261]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Masao” blushed as Kitsune’s arm slid around his – or was it her? – waist, and there was no way to tell if that reaction had been prompted by the redhead’s teasing or the prospect of shopping.

cloud_sennin.gif
“S-s-shopping?! But I…but I don’t know the first thing about women’s clothes! I mean, Rin always bought and washed her own stuff after I melted it in the dryer one too many times!” protested the Sennin. “I don’t even know what this body’s measurements are! And…hey! Shouldn’t you be concentrating on brewing up something to counteract this whole state of affairs?! I can’t just tell the Legation I’ve taken sick - they’ll want to send people to visit me, and there’s stuff that requires my signature only, and then Donuts is going to get suspicious and think I’m doing improper things to the girl he can’t get up the courage to confess to!”

Despite all protests, Kitsune was not about to brook “no” for an answer. Masao sighed. Perhaps it was actually for the best if they did go shopping for a bit. That would give him time to collect his thoughts, and perhaps the mednin would also find some idea of how to cure this sudden, confusing state of being. Besides, the Branch wouldn’t fall apart if he was gone for a few hours. Any longer than that however, and there would be naked students running down the streets on fire - fires that they of course set on themselves.

“Oh fine, we’ll go then. I still have to do a few Branch tasks, though, so we have to go about doing that afterwards. And…’Junko?’ I guess it’ll do. At least it’s not something like ‘Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika.’ Some asshole at the Legation approved that name for a baby girl recently and I know it’s going to bite us all in the ass in the future,” grumbled Masao-Junko as Kitsune took her hand and started to whisk them away to consumerist heaven.

”I got it. If anyone asks, we’ll just say that you’re a ‘good’ friend of mine,” said Kitsune, winking.

“A good friend? What do you mean? I thought we’re good friends already,” replied Masao-Junko, somewhat cluelessly. The real meaning hit her a second later, and she blushed harder than before. “The hell? It’s impossible to get into your pants as a guy but the second I get stuck as a chick we’re lovers? Jesus Saito I hate women…”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Hey. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know diddly about women’s clothes. That’s what I’m there for.” Kitsune said and grinned as she kept on tugging Masao towards the door. “And if Donuts can’t get off his ass and confess, then someone’ll have to help him out. I’m pretty sure that you’re the best choice to do that. Though, not in this current shape of course.” She said and dragged Masao off. “You’re coming to the mall with me. And that’s final. You don’t get a choice. Noblewoman’s prerogative. Oh, and in regards to getting into my pants? Yeah, you were married remember? I’d prefer not to lose my life during my sleep thanks to your wife’s little ANBU pawns.” She added to the previous statement and hauled him off.

Only a few minutes later, they had arrived at the mall thanks to Kitsune’s warping powers. Fortunately for the two of them, the clothes stores in the mall knew Kitsune very well, so they knew where to send the bill, instead of just demanding payment right away. They also knew that if Kitsune wanted to, she could just buy the stores and fire the employees if they pissed her off. “So. Tell me Junko. Which would you prefer to try out first? Lingerie, or bikinis? Personally, I’m in the mood to shop lingerie, mainly because I want to see just how cute you’d look in it.”

Kitsune hopped directly into the lingerie section and brought out a bunch of things she figured would fit nicely on Masao’s new body. Some black and lacey panties with matching bra. Not only would Masao be cute, he’d actually be looking rather hot thanks to these picks.

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a rare thing for Ai to be out in the more superficial shopping locations, the practical student refusing to concern himself with matters like ‘fashion’ or ‘popularity’. Thus to find the boy in a clothing store catering mainly to adults trying to relive their youth, well it was downright out of character. But nonetheless he was there, having ducked into the store to avoid his older brother (who he had been tailing) just in time to catch sight of a hauntingly familiar figure entering the store behind him.
‘IT’S THE DUDE-CHICK-THING!’
Ai wasted no time diving behind a clothing rack, peering out and watching as he/she/it passed with a ridiculously busty ‘female’. ‘So now there are two of them eh?’ The boy wasn’t sure who these people were, but the oddly dressed one had passed a message on to him. He was told to sign up for his exam, but had no real idea how to do it. The teenager had resigned to simply wait until he heard about one, but now it seemed he had an opportunity to speed things up. All he would have to do is approach this strange man/woman thing and ask for his exam. Unfortunately however, before he could remove himself from the clutches of the ‘youthful’ clothing around him the ‘women’ had disappeared into the more… Sensual section of the store.
‘What a bunch of weirdos. Transforming themselves into women and getting dressed up in sexy clothing.’
Shaking his head, Ai stayed low to the ground as he moved towards the other side of the store. It wasn’t long before he found the two, the man/dude/chick/guy looking slightly uncomfortable as his busty companion shopped. Positioning himself behind a row of oddly well-proportioned mannequins, the boy prepared himself for a long wait. Now certainly wasn’t the time to approach the odd duo, he would wait until they left the store to interrupt and ask about his exam. Besides, it might be worth his time to watch these two oddballs.
‘I’ll consider it an educational experience.’

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masao-Junko's eyes briefly spiraled as she took in the lacy, flowery, perfumey, and way too stimulating interior of Victorique's Secret. The entire store was the product of an uncontrolled fission reaction between lipstick feminism and hyperconsumerism, with an estimated energy output in the millions of kilotons of vogue. Wait a second...I thought we were going to buy me some better-fitting tactical apparel, not frilly stuff...

"Which would you prefer to try out first? Lingerie, or bikinis? Personally, I’m in the mood to shop lingerie, mainly because I want to see just how cute you’d look in it," tittered Kitsune suddenly, displaying several hangers' worth of nosebleed-inducing nightwear that she'd apparently picked out herself.

cloud_sennin.gif
"Wha...wha...what kind of choice is that?!" protested Masao-Junko. "Anyway, this is no time to be playing around - I need to be performing my duties and...and..."

And before she knew it, she was standing in front of Kitsune wearing a silken babydoll over a pair of lacy boy-shorts, trying desperately to cover up any exposed skin, and blushing like crazy. Kitsune of course, was completely reminiscent of a female pimp as she lounged back in a couch, sloshing Merlot around in a wine glass held in one hand and taking pictures with her phone held in the other. "T-t-this is too embarrassing!" Masao-Junko whined. Also, it was actually a little chilly being clad in nothing but a total of five grams of clothing.

A subtle rustling noise from behind a row of nearby mannequins suddenly caught the embarrassed Sennin's attention, however, enough to snap him/her out of the mortifying shame of posing essentially naked. In other words, it was now DEFCON 1. "Kitty-chan...I have the feeling..." she began to say, before suddenly leaping at the mannequins, reaching behind them, and savagely whomping a younger boy on the floor on his back. Wasting no time, Masao-Junko now began to squeeze the boy's head with her thighs, forcing his face right into the crotch of the underwear. "...we're being watched."

Focusing her attention on her newly-trapped prey, Masao-Junko fixed a death-stare at the boy.

"Alright, shitbreak, who the hell are you and why are you snooping on us?! Do you want to get brushed that badly, even though you're a derpy skinhead?! Don't worry, I'll make special accommodations! You gonna die, boy!"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned as she forced Masao-Junko into various skimpy outfits that’d make any healthy male suddenly come down with a severe case of nosebleed. “Oh come now, it’s not that bad. You look adorable and sexy as all heck in that outfit.” She said with a grin as she took another sip of her wine. “And it also gives me plenty blackmail material if I should ever need it.” She added in a low tone with a smirk.

Then, out of nowhere, Masao-Junko pounced some youngster and forced him onto the ground before trying to squeeze his skull between her thighs. “Y’know. It won’t look good on your lingerie, body, or record if you crack his skull and spill his brain matter onto the floor. You really should at the very least just put him in a body lock and interrogate him.”

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All was going well. Ai was learning things about the female figure; he was avoiding detection and WHAM!
Neck deep in man muff.
Everything had been going just fine when the scantily clad ‘transsexual’ had frozen. Ai froze too, silently cursing himself for being careless. Turning swiftly, the boy leaned forward to head for the door. Before he could even take a step however, the cold hand of Raiden himself grabbed ahold of his shirt and yanked the boy harshly back and onto the floor. Before the boy could even suck in one last breath of fresh air, the enraged guy/girl/dude/God/chick/thing had his bald head cradled tightly in his/her/its crotch. Honestly it wasn’t even the scissor hold on his neck cutting off his oxygen, but rather the weird, foreign shape pressing up against his mouth and face. In later years, Ai would surely look back at this moment in life with confusion, humor and more than a little shame. But for now, terror was the only emotion he was capable of.

"Alright, shitbreak, who the hell are you and why are you snooping on us?! Do you want to get brushed that badly, even though you're a derpy skinhead?! Don't worry, I'll make special accommodations! You gonna die, boy!"
Stifled yelling could be heard, emitting from Junko/Masao’s crotch and possibly even their inner parts. With some effort, the boy managed to adjust his head; inadvertently driving his chin into the man/woman’s parts long enough to stammer “I’m just Ai! Tanaka Ai! I just want my exam mannnnn…’am.” The boy honestly was sure at this point if he wanted the person to be a man or a woman, as both situations would have been extremely awkward. He’d heard of ‘brushing’ before, mainly in fearful whispers or hushed warnings, and though he wasn’t entirely certain what it meant he certainly didn’t want to be on the receiving end of one.
‘But damnit… I WANT MY EXAM!’

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

cloud_sennin.gif
“Did you just try to drive your chin into my balls, you little bastard?! If you haven’t noticed, there are none there! Only 100% bearded clam! Nice try, shitbreak, but YOU LOSE!” snarled Masao-Junko, wrenching the boy’s head back by his scalp. Seeing as Ai had no actual hair on his head, this actually meant the Sennin took enough of the kid’s scalp in his hand to grip and pull on. Needless to say, such a thing was extremely painful to be sure. “Kitty-chan! My brush!” she growled, holding a well-manicured hand out to accept the instrument of discipline. (Why Shinrya Kitsune would actually have Masao’s brush was another question altogether, but needless to say, it was cool to act like it).

“…I just want my exam mannnnn…’am,” whined the kid pitifully. Exam?! Why does he think he’s getting an exam from me? He doesn’t know who the hell I am….unless…Fuck! thought Masao-Junko with a physical wince.

“Shinbatsu’s ballsack… You’re one of the students in that class, aren’t you? Oh god, you’re Tanaka Ai, that’s right. Well, now that you know my secret, you’re most definitely going to die, and I’m going to eat the body. That’s right, that’s how you get a Kinjutsu on this site! Hahahaha!” cackled Masao-Junko, hooking a pair of fingers under the boy’s eyebrows (because that's how you rip the top of someone's head off and feast on their brains, apparently).

“Y’know. It won’t look good on your lingerie, body, or record if you crack his skull and spill his brain matter onto the floor. You really should at the very least just put him in a body lock and interrogate him.” Fortunately, Kitsune was actually the voice of reason, stopping Masao-Junko just as Ai’s head would have been detached from his body by the sheer power of athletic thighs.

“Kitty-chan, you’re seriously no fun,” pouted Junko. “Okay fine, no lazily-written Kinjutsu applications today, but ButtBoy over here is still a huge liability. He’s likely to go spread the tale all over town. Actually…” she said, rising up and dragging Ai to his feet (by his scalp). “You wanted an exam? Fine, I’ll do one better and promote you to genin. If you keep your mouth shut. And I don’t trust you farther than I can throw you, which is pretty far, but not far enough, so you’re going to keep close to Kitsune-chan and I and be our godrotting slave for however long it takes to get rid of this transformation. Do we have a deal?!"

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ai’s head was wrenched back, his scalp burning and stretching to almost cartoonish proportions, he could help but grunt in pain. His eye lids yanked back, the poor boy had no choice but to stare up at the enraged man/woman as he/she glared down at him. His explanation only seemed to get the boy in more trouble, the person (now a confirmed transsexual) seemingly determined not be outted by the student.
‘So this is how I’m going to die.’
To think, all that preparation for combat and missions, only to be killed before his career even began. If Ai could form a cohesive sentence through the fog of pain emanating from his scalp, he might have stammered out something in his own defense, like how much he hated social interaction. Sure, the information would be juicy if it was someone in a position of power, but for all Ai new this crazed ‘woman’ was just someone from the academy, or perhaps a bored Jonin. Besides, the teenager hadn’t even developed any real contacts yet, he simply had nobody to tell.
Thankfully the crazed assailant listened to reason, ‘her’ busty companion talking down the idea of ending the student’s short existence. As the boy was wrenched upwards, the pain reached an unbearable peak, resulting in the Kikai living inside him to react instinctively. Pouring by the hundreds from slits opening in Ai’s neck and shoulders, the frantic insects scurried to the location of the pain, rapidly covering any exposed skin that wasn’t under the iron grip of his assailant. The result was almost comical, the bugs forming something of a fro around his head and consequently Masao-Junko’s hand as ‘she’ continued to growl at the terrified boy.
“You wanted an exam? Fine, I’ll do one better and promote you to Genin. If you keep your mouth shut. And I don’t trust you farther than I can throw you, which is pretty far, but not far enough, so you’re going to keep close to Kitsune-chan and I and be our godrotting slave for however long it takes to get rid of this transformation. Do we have a deal?!"
“Puh-puh-please suh. I wun tell nobody, no suh. I just want my promotion, thas all.” Turning his frantic eyes to the terrifying man’s female companion, the boy managed to stammer out once more. “Please ma’am, dun let him keel me. I’ll be a good ninja.”
[MFT]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune just leaned back in the fluffy couch and watched the baldie and Masao-Junko duke it out. I imagine Masao’ll have the upper hand. He does have the experience after all. I should probably separate them before harm comes to baldie. she thought before noticing what Masao had actually done to the guy. ”Maybe you should ease up on baldie, eh Junko? I really would rather not have to heal him on my day off.” she said with a sigh of indifference. ”And hey. I’m not boring. I’m reasonable. And lazy. Why do you think we warped here instead of walked?” she added.

Then, as Ai went all stereotypical slave with an afro on Kitsune and Junko, Kitsune smirked a bit for herself and thought Two can play that game… before putting on a southern accent ”Ye better do as ye’r told then, boy!” she said, winking to Masao-Junko so she knew to act along. ”On ye’r feet, boy. An’ it’s Miss to you. Not ma’am. Do I look old and married?” she said with a stern tone. After all, her body hadn’t aged a day since some days after her 21st birthday, all thanks to that wondrous little concoction she had made only a week prior to imbibing it. It did bring side effects with it, but hey. What was a supercharged metabolism compared to an unaging body? Sure she could eat more than anyone in the entire village, and she was probably a better chef than Gorudon Ramusei, that famous chef from TV.

[WC: 255; MFT]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Puh-puh-please suh. I wun tell nobody, no suh. I just want my promotion, thas all,” drawled Ai as his shaven pate was quickly covered with a fluffy layer of living kikai, all of them doubtless shitting themselves in terror at the prospect of being made into the possibly-forever-slave of two heartless women. Masao-Junko cast a disgusted eye at the mass of organisms forming an improvised ‘fro and tightened her grip.
Junko-chan_zps03365ba5.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif
“Genin Tanaka, I’m going to give you three seconds; exactly three fucking seconds to recall those god-damned creepy-crawlies off my hands and off your head or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE!”

“Ye better do as ye’r told then, boy!” giggled Kitsune.

“Please ma’am, dun let him keel me. I’ll be a good ninja,” Ai protested to Kitsune, prompting Masao-Junko to suddenly drop him from a fair distance off the ground.

“Bullshit, you little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!” Masao-Junko now turned sweetly to Kitsune, throwing her arms around the voluptuous mednin’s neck. “Don’t worry, my little kanojo, you are still as pretty as ever. Now, all of this genin education has made me hungry and thirsty. Should we go and get a bite to eat and perhaps a lot of drinks? We’ll make the genin buy!” she laughed sweetly.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked at Masao-Junko’s comment ”Well of course I’m as pretty as ever. With as much time on ones hands as I have, you tend to perfect a few things. As for me, I’d say my body is perfect.” she said and wrapped an arm around Masao-Junko’s waist and pulled her closer. ”See, now that sounds like a splendid idea. I know just the place… It’s a bar called The Blue Oyster.” she replied to the words of hunger and thirst. She enjoyed herself doing this, and it seemed that Masao had just as much fun, even if he was stuck in the body of a woman.

Upon arriving at the bar, Masao-Junko and the baldie would soon learn of it’s actual nature. Completely unlike a certain fictive bar of the same name, this was a lesbian bar. Clearly Ai wouldn’t be treated very well in here, but he’d have to deal with it because if he didn’t, he’d likely suffocate between Masao-Junko’s thighs just like before. Only this time, she’d actually finish the job and Kitsune would be unlikely to stop her.

In either case, Kitsune gave a light wave to the bartender and, still with an arm wrapped around Masao-Junko’s waist, immediately proceeded to plop down in her usual booth, pulling Masao-Junko onto her lap as she sat down. The booth was empty because of one simple reason. It was reserved for her usage at all times, and ONLY her usage. Being nobility had certain perks. It also helped that Kitsune spent more yen there than their other customers put together.

Tanaka Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Bullshit, you little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!”
Rubbing his angry scalp for a moment, Ai snapped up to his feet and bowed his head to his new master, he Kikai walking single file back into the slits behind the bald boy’s ears. He still wasn’t quite sure who in the hell he was taking orders from, but the ‘woman’ had just promoted him to Genin so he wasn’t going to be complaining. And so, without a word Ai followed the man and his companion out into the streets of Kumogakure…
And straight into the depths of hell.
As if on que, there was a pause in noise as the small group entered the bar. The brief moments between two songs may have seemed short to some, but to Ai it was a lifetime. The pause in sound, and the two attractive females called a lot of attention in the boy’s direction, and in that brief moment he realized that everything was not in fact going to be ok. Several queenish women were glaring at him, one of them even pointing to a neon sign with depicting a pair of ‘nut’ being cracked open.

“Fantastic.” The bald boy muttered, doing his best to avoid the eyes boring into his soul. Men were not welcome here, that much was clear, but Ai had just signed his ass over to this mysterious transsexual and now he was forced to do his bidding. The boy had to be careful not to stray more than a few feet from the duo, the very real possibility of a back alley butch down lurking in the back of the boy’s mind. As they reach the private booth however, Ai was faced with a conundrum. Every fiber of his being screamed to sit down and hide in the booth, but the boy knew better than that. This man, the transsexual hand of Raiden himself, was definitely of the hard ass persuasion. He also seemed to have an incredible amount of pull in the village, a fact made evident by the first class treatment and magic promotion abilities. Whoever this woman was was also apparently a high ranking person as well, considering the respectful glances and private booth. There was no way a lowly Genin would get away with sitting at the same table without a verbal invitation. And so, the boy was stuck standing next to the table, shifting back and forth nervously.
On one hand, he couldn’t turn his back on the duo; as such a rude act would surely be punishable by death. But on the other, the bald boy could feel the eyes around him burning through his skin and piercing his deepest insecurities. And so the boy was forced to turn his back on the swarm of angry muff burglars around him, focusing on the table as he waited for his orders.

‘Raiden, save me.’

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

cloud_sennin.gif
Masao-Junko’s cheeks turned a rosy color as Kitsune wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her closer.

“Why yes, Kitty-chan, you DO have a perfect body, mmhmm!” Masao-Junko replied, licking her lips. The temptation to simply grope Kitsune was overwhelming… However, within moments of the redhead suggesting the name of a new establishment, they had arrived there! Sure, it was mainly due to shinobi magic (I ain’t gotta explain shit) and a liberal disregard for time and travel expenditures, but the important part was that this was a bar filled with women who liked women. In actuality, the sheer number of women present was actually kind of mindblowing. Kunoichi from every branch as well as many of the civilian staff of the various administrative and technical departments of the village chatted it up and danced and ground together all to the beat of probably-too-loud club music piped overhead.

“Jesus Saito, I never knew there was so much rampant lesbianism running through the village,” remarked Masao-Junko, studying the crowd. “I guess this is what happens when the Raikage is a virgin, the ANBU Sennin is afraid of sex, the Medical Sennin is a douchey bastard, and the Main Sennin is trapped as a woman. Clearly the leadership of the village is not setting a good example for its men,” she sighed.

Fortunately, that disheartening revelation was quickly washed away by the fact that their new slave, or rather, adjutant, was quickly becoming scared out of his mind by the fact that scrawny little boys like him were clearly unwelcome in this haven of matriarchy. Also, by the fact that Kitsune’s lap was pretty comfortable in the right ways.

“Genin Tanaka, be a dear and fetch Kitty-chan and I some drinks?” she asked the genin in the sweetest tone possible…before whispering in his ear: “I swear if you spill anything on us or fuck up our orders I will bite your nutsack open and play Bocce Ball with your Bocce Balls! Now go!”

It was only after Ai left that Masao-Junko realized that poorass students like Ai probably had, for the most part, two dented yen, a glob of pocket lint, and a receipt for a box of tampons as the total amount of their accumulated savings. Ah well, that was for Ai to figure out!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked and wrapped her arms around Masao-Junko’s waist as she sat there on Kitsune’s lap ”Y’know. I should get a personal servant of my own. How about I take you?” Kitsune said with a grin and gave those two orbs of boob-flesh a squeeze ”For some reason, I don’t think you’d mind it one bit. And it would be a nice change of pace for you, wouldn’t it?” she asked and giggled. After all, Masao was the workaholic type of person and he most likely could use a loooong break from his work. Good thing that Kitsune actually had the ability to keep an employee happy quite easily. The advantage of having a near inexhaustible wallet.

”Tanaka, was it? Bring me a bottle of heated sake, a bottle of Tenouzan wine, as well as a bottle of liquor from Raimei no Seika. Oh, and, two shot glasses, two wine glasses, and two cups.” she said to the genin, dismissing him with a light wave of the hand so he could proceed and get the requested booze. While waiting for it, Kitsune leaned her head on Junko’s shoulder ”Y’know. I don’t think I’ve been this comfortable in a long time. Isaki-sama has been working us to the bone at the hospital recently. Double shifts in the operating theatre, 72 hour shifts in the emergency room. It’s tough, y’know.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back