Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A dead man's tale [Mission]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Mission Approval Link
Seven Dagger Area Link
[legend="A new face but a serious job"]
It was a supplemental mission at best, her objectives were simple and the threat level of a sparce minimum. Atleast those were the statistics on paper but as she stood across from the Seven Dagger's Tavern a sense of unease ran it's shifty hands up her spine. Although she looked quite older for her age the fact remained that she was still a youthful sixteen and although she was a member of the shinobi corps of Kumogakure there were still some experiences that time could never prepare her for. She stood hesitant for a split second at the entrance door before swallowing her inner unease and entering the property. Hardly dressed as someone who was covertly investigating a murder, Ejji sported her full shinobi attire along with her blade as she entered the building. This was not something that had not been looked into prior however as she had noticed that both shinobi and citizen alike ventured within the Seven Daggers walls, all in the pursuit of relaxation and intoxication. Ejji's ears instantly became bombarded by the sounds of merry laughter, drunken conversation, musical talents and the subtle sounds of men and some women alike jeering from a nearby staircase as if a fight club was in full swing. The environment itself was filled with merriment and as she walked towards the tavern's bar, being a new face as well as an attractive young woman, she recieved the usual gaze from some men. Ignoring the natural stimulus of the male gender something along the wall drew her immediate attention, a posting board filled with various notices.

"Interesting...", was all that ran through her head as she read some of the posting that were hanging up. Some of the papers had obviously been there for some time as the natural flux of time had caused the paper to either fade in color or tear from various other interactions with the local public. For the most part they were daily chore/labor types of request but even given that she had to see if something matched between these notices and the one she had recovered from the recent murder scene of Kenzo Oshin. Quietly removing the parchment from her belt pouch she would take the time to compare the notice to the others for any sort of symbolic link that would place the notice to having been placed on this board prior to being accepted. This would serve two purposes in her investigation with the first being to eliminate if the mission notice had been placed on the board with the approval of the tavern itself or if it had been personally assigned. Regardless of what she found out regarding this it would be something that could be expanded upon later on.

After spending no more than a few minutes at the board she would finally take a seat upon a bar stool, her facial expression resonating the usual feel a person gets when they enter an establishment for the first time. Rubbing her chin calmly she suddenly vocalized her thoughts, hoping to entice a conversation by someone nearby. "Great, just became old enough to drink here and I don't even know what to order....hard times definately..". She would tap her right palms fingers on the bartop while naturally looking curious as stared at the various bottles along the opposite wall.

[WC: 557]
<i></i>[/legend]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The barman, who was always looking to make some money for his establishment, was the one to take notice.

"Well that depends on what the little lady is looking to get out of her drinking." he began with a kind smile. "If you are looking to just get blackout drunk like most of you crazy teenagers then I've got a bottle of some very potent wine hidden away. If you are here looking to find a man to bed, then I can give a drink that will definitely make you seem more interesting. But if your looking to just have a good conversation, then I've got something for that too." he smiled, glancing around for a moment before his eyes settled back onto her.

"I noticed you looking at the board earlier, interested in picking up some work? I'm the guy you talk to when it comes to those requests."

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="Now we are getting somewhere"]
Ejji watched the bartender with a tender gaze that only a female or a newborn child could easily pull off, something she used when using her gender's natural charm in order to ascertain information. In this case it was working and did quite well for so far so good in that realm for what it was truly worth. While she was mentally disinterested in the alchohol diversity presented in the bar she never missed a beat to continue her role effectively. Drawing upon the man's words it was her job to coax him into dropping any hint of suspicion for her future questions. "Surely you don't take me for -that- type of girl to have to drink just to find a good night's time? Give me something light to start off with though i'll also have to take you up on that offer of a conversation while I have my drink. I am sure you wouldn't mind..", was her response and the whole time she was talking her voice carried with it an almost flirtatious tone that was coupled with a gentle smile. When he notioned about the board, her head momentarily glanced towards the location of the mission postings for a split second before acknowledging his intuition.

"Yeah, when I walked in it instantly caught my eye so I could not help but overlook it. I accidently removed a posting though and for that I apologize for it.". It was then that she placed the note on the bartop but did not miss a beat of her conversation to make it seem as if she didn't really have any interest in the note or the nature of some of the content posted on the board. She was truthfully looking to see what kind of reaction the barkeep would have when presented with the piece of paper.

Note Wrote said:
Name: Kenzo Oshin
Photo:
jBIUd0R.jpg

Payment: ¥15,000
Whereabouts: Known to sell stolen goods in the Black Market of the Susukino and a bar in the Seki: The Seven Daggers.

Task: Employers are looking for the retrieval of a stolen item in his possession. While they have expressed interest in not taking his life, it's not required to keep him alive.

"So what kind of work usually comes through here, I can only make so much as a shinobi of the village and there is never anything wrong with having secondary income." Her palm gently cuffed the side of her face so she could rest her head in her hands. Ejji's head tilted slightly while patiently waiting for the barkeeps response.

[WC: 366]
<i></i>[/legend]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The barman laughed heartily and shook his head. "Oh I don't judge." he claimed, that of which was the truth. He had heard his fair share of truths over the years through the words of the most honest people: drunks. There were all sorts of reasons why a person did what they did, most of them innocent and understandable.

As she explained that she had accidentally removed one of them, he grabbed a glass and began to swab it with a 'clean-ish' looking cloth. Looking down at the paper with a squint, it took him some moments to read it as she spoke. His expression turned to that of thought, as if trying to remember what information he had associated with this one. Something was off...

His attention returned to Ejji. "All kinds of work really. Just anything that people want done off the books is usually brought here. Stuff like this..." he said, pointing down at the paper she put down. "Aren't usually hung on that wall. Either I'm an idiot or you aren't just here for a drink and talk." he said, the mood getting serious.

"Marks like that aren't available to the public so, what is it you want Shinobi?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back