Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Decisive Blow - WSM

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was well cared for, that's for sure. He had Yume at his side until he woke up. While his chakra crystal was up and working, there was still work to be done. The Steward was first met by his parents. Well. They went on, and on, and on. As expected he received a tongue lashing. Following that then his mother broke down into tears. Usually his mother didn't break down into tears, but here she was quite upset not with him but with the situation.

Following his mother's recovery, his father spoke of that the battle waged on and that the way had to be opened to Magnetica. She had herself holed up well. The Steward sat and listened to his father's report. When he spoke of what his next move was, Judori insisted that it wasn't his move yet, not directly at the very least. The Steward listened to his father insist that a strike team of six be made to intercept and take out one of Magnetica's generals... but someone had to lead them, instruct them, and more importantly keep them focused.

Sousuke laid in his bed but he had his mark I faceplate on. He was the one calling the shots to a team he referred to as the Superior Six. He was being told their movements, and then it was his place to tell them how to act. "Seven targets? Disable them. Don't use a smoke bomb, revert to cloak of shadows. Sap them, one by one with a paralysis poison, and then have Harbinger take them out."<i></i> The Steward listened as he heard several whispering movements. He heard then seven arrows shot, and then seven bodies fall. "Move the bodies."<i></i> He detailed. The Steward was a sort of surgeon, just not a medical one. Each movement he called was being used to surgically remove pawns from a metaphorical chess board. "Harbinger use a freezing trap. Have Goliath then make a show of himself, he'll attack the attention of the ones who break free first. Nightblade shadow step in behind and cheapshot them and stun them."<i></i> Noise followed. More bodies hit the floor. "Talon, Archwing, Fang. Move in. Give Goliath more room. He needs it."<i></i> It seemed that the team had hit a snag. Their target was behind a large door that seemed quite sturdy. "Let Goliath through. Yes. Let him in, just use a smoke bomb now. Goliath use shield slam."<i></i> He heard a loud clang. "Hrm. Use two devastates and the a shield slam."<i></i> The door in question then proceeded to open up.

From there the throw down would occur. "Tricks Goliath, then have Archwing use misdirect. Wait. Wait. Good. Use crippling poison and slow down those swings."<i></i> The Steward listened. He then heard a strange screeching sound. "Many whelps. Handle it. Make use of fan of knives and multi-shot."<i></i> Sousuke ordered. Several arrows were fired, and several knives were heard slicing through the air. "Talon follow up with a freezing trap."<i></i> The battle continued. "Expose that weakness, crush armour. Sunder, sunder again. Goliath use sundering throw... ... ... execute. Nightblade follow up with a shadow step ... good now use dispatch."<i></i> After a few more orders their foe was quite done with.

After the operation was complete and some hours had passed, Judori had decided to visit his son. "That could have gone worse. I didn't expect Blue Savior to take such a hit... but I am glad for those traps you had requested to laid. I don't think Savior has been tested like that in some number of years. Still though that was fun." Judori let out a chuckle.

"I still can't tell if you're using magnets or psionics to control him from such a distance."<i></i> Sousuke knew his father wouldn't tell him the difference. It was still one of his father's greatest tricks that he would not speak of. As Judori would merely just smile, they would be joined by another individual. She wore light armour and had a hood up concealing her face. The woman would take out two daggers and begin to twirl them about.

"Ah. Nightblade. Good to see you're in one piece. I could have sworn there was a few times I could have crushed you by mistake." The woman snorted and shrugged.

"Did you have fun mother?"<i></i> Sousuke would ask. Chiyoko would pull her hood back revealing a neutral expression. Very slowly a grin would appear on her face.

"Why yes. I did have fun. Lots of fun actually. I got to take a ot of my frustrations out on the bad guys... so I'm good. I should do this more often... because retirement is often boring."<i></i> Chiyoko continued to play with her set of daggers. "Feeling any better? I know you must be bored stuck in here."<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back