Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Drink of Crimson Red [open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Red Light District, here are located the foulest bars, dirtiest joints and raciest clubs. The owners here don't mind serving their food expired and alcohol to minors. Those looking for inexpensive company can find what they're looking for, for about 2 yen. It is suggested not to come here at night, but it is during these times the place really comes alive. Girls line up in a row outside a bar waiting to be picked up by any who is willing to have their company for the night. Few of them were drunk, some of them smoked and a couple only looked like women. However they were all dressed alluringly.

A robed figure approaches on of the traps knowing full well he was actually a guy and pays the man a few yen. This did not raise any red flags for the man as there are many that prefer that people did not know they were purchasing such services. Secrecy was just part of the job for the whore and he follows the robed figure into a dark alley. There would then be heard a yelp of pain followed by a series of moans. Such sounds could really be heard all over the district at this time of night.

The robed individual’s name was Hakuren and she had quite a number of secrets. The feminine man was short, Short enough that Hakuren could lean down and lick his neck. The trap give Hakuren a cute giggle and encourages Hakuren to continue. Hakuren than open he mouth wide, the man could feel her breath on his neck, and the quickly pierces her fangs into him. The man whimpers initially, but there is pleasure in pain. Hakuren begins to feel him up as she begins to drink his blood. The man moans as the crimson red liquid fills her mouth and drips down his pretty white dress.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The looks the teen was receiving during his stroll through the crime infested district was unnerving. He reached under his shirt and grabbed at a dagger hidden down his pants as a group of rowdy guys walked past him. He sighed and pulled out a bottle of sake from his pants. It was his latest score at the bar. He had gotten quite good at grabbing “free” sake throughout the years. ’Maybe I’m worrying myself a little too much.’ The Uchiha rubbed his head with his freehand, careful not to loose the black bandanna on his head. His white hair was matted down under the scarf. He took a sip of the sake, continuing down the path away from the bar.

It wasn’t long before he ran into a few street traps that wooed for his yen. He tried to ignore them and pass them by, but one stopped before him taking his attention. The boy took another sip of his sake, ignoring the traps plea. He just wasn’t interested. For one he couldn’t tell if he was starring at a dude or a female. ’Maybe I had a little too much sake.’ However, blaming it on the alcohol didn’t bring about a solution to his problems. He decided to just wave the person off while shaking his head. The poorly lit area gave him no justice.

He didn’t get far before hearing moans coming from one of the successful traps. ’That sounds awful. I hope he doesn’t have to come to my office. That’s just something I can’t fix.’ The medic hopeful joked to himself. He dared not venture down the alley that echoed the moans throughout the district. ”How about you two get a room?” The Suna nin chimed sarcastically down the alleyway. He wasn’t really expecting a response.

[ Topic Entered | MFT: +300 ]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There was no reply to the boys comment and in fact shortly after saying it, the ally went quite. A couple of minutes come and go but neither of the two came back. Should he be brave enough to venture into the dark alley, he would find the whore laying on the ground with white dress stained by blood. It looked almost like a murder scene but upon closer inspection one would find out the person was not dead but unconscious due to blood loss. There was a bite mark along the neck with two sizable puncture wounds around where the canines would be located in the bite. The cloaked figure was nowhere to be found.

Coming out of the alley was a black cat which seems to be holding something in its mouth. The cat stop at the threshold where the alley hits the main road and looks around. Depending when or if the boy enters the alley she would stare at him. The light of the lanterns which hung in this district occasionally reflects from her eyes. Still being in the shadows it would almost make her eyes look as though they were glowing like some sort of demon, but this was just a trick of the light.

The cat would then run up to one of the girls and assume a begging pose. The cat gives a small mew and offers its prize to the woman like a cat giving its owner a hunted down mouse. What the cat had in its maw however was no rodent, but a coin purse. The woman gratefully takes it and opens it to see its contents. With in the small bag was a few ten and a note telling her to follow the cat. Hakuren was still hungry and could likely satisfy her desires with a single person, if she drank the person completely dry. She might have over indulged a little with the first one, but it is her custom not to kill her targets. Rather than killing a person she feeds on multiple people.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silence. It seemed the boy ruined the couples fun. ’Did I scare them off?’ He didn’t dwell on the thought for long. He found himself moving slowly towards the entrance of the alley. ”If anyone is down here, I didn’t come to harm you. But if you attack me, I won’t hesitate to put you down.” The boy began at a slow pace. He was stopped abruptly by a cat holding some type of item. The two engaged in a starring contest. The cat’s eyes looked into the Uchiha’s sharingan. The eyes of the cat gave a nice glow, but nothing about it seemed out of the ordinary. ”Those didn’t sound like cat cries.</B><i></i> As the cat moved on Uziuke continued down the ally. He thought it was only a stray passing through.

His face went bland as he stumbled upon an unconscious body. He kneeled down to check the victim’s pulse. <B>”Still alive.” It was then the boy noticed the wounds on the trap’s neck. It was something he hadn’t come across before. Putting the clues together he assumed someone targeted the victim as easy prey. Took him into the dark alley and... bit him dry for his blood.

The boy was still in training with his medical career, but he could patch this one up. Using what medical techniques he knew he sealed the biite marks and mended his wounds. ’The attacker couldn’t have gone far.’

Leaving the alley, Uziuke noticed the cat once more. This time it seemed to be leading one of the tricks the boy saw earlier somewhere. ’Don’t tell me this cat is some type of murderer.’ It seemed the cat was luring these gullible people to their demise. Uziuke stayed low. He kept his distance from the cat and the stranger. He would do his best to stay hidden while following his new lead.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Considering that Hakuren often uses her sensory link ability to stream live sensory input from animal, she has taken the habit of remembering people’s scents. We the woman reaches down to grab the coin purse Hakuren gives the hand a little sniff. Instantly warning signals went off in her head as Hakuren recognizes this scent. This woman has came to the Devil’s Lair and introduced herself as a Chigokai. Such a clan uses blood as a weapon so it was far too dangerous to feed on this individual, but she was already paid. Hakuren may have something else in mind for her.

The cat flees into yet another alleyway, but a different one than the previous person. It would not be wise to guide them to the same path. For some reason that never ends well for her. Once in the alley Hakuren leaves the cat in her ‘name of the rose’ form or her vampiric form. Hakuren’s skin was deathly pale, ears long and pointy like an elf, hair as white as freshly fallen snow and a pair off emerald wings folded up on her back. Hakuren expected the woman to scream and run in fear, in which case Hakuren would not have to deal with her. Instead the woman seems to be amused by Hakuren.

“Let me guess your the fledgling little Sakura-chan sired? She did say she turned a blind girl into one.”
It did not take long for Hakuren to realize that she just purchased the services of a vampire. Considering she call Hakuren a fledgling; most likely one of equal rank to the one that sired Hakuren. “So, what’s your name girl?”

“I am Hakuren. I should have figured a pureblood would hide her powers by claiming to be Chigokai.” Most likely She was doing the same thing Hakuren was doing to feed; she was just playing the other role in the tango.

“Pureblood, heaven’s no. I am an Aristocrat; purebloods are a whole nother animal entirely.” Being that Hakuren was only a vampire for three years she does not understand much about its hierarchy, except for the fact that she was on the bottom of the totem pole. “Considering you still hold your sanity, I assume you haven’t died too many times already. That is good you should avoid death when possible.”

Hakuren was not sure what this woman was talking about for she was not told about any side effects to her powers. Hakuren also had no idea that someone was likely viewing their private conversation. Normally Hakuren is better at keeping an eye on things, but she is understandably distracted.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keeping his cover, Uziuke moved in the shadows. His dark clothing hugged the shadows tight, careful not to expose the teen. It wasn’t until the cat transformed that Uziuke knew he had quite the ordeal on his hands. The one that introduced herself as Haruken wasn’t your tip of the mill girl. ’That cat was really a woman all along.’ Working as detective Uziuke, the boy began to put two and two together. ’She either partook in putting that last trick down, or seen the person that did it. Either way, I’m going to have to ask her a few questions. Otherwise, I’ll never get to the bottom of what happened.<i></i>

With a game plan Uziuke stayed back, watching from the entrance of the alleyway. ’I’ll wait on her conversation to be over with this other woman. If I can get her alone, I may have a better chance at getting some information from her.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Aristocrat? What type of hierarchy do you people have? Wait are you trying i will basically become nothing but a wild animal if I die to many times? Why was I not told about this? How many times can I die before I too far gone?”

“Come down fledgling. FIrst off there are three ranks of vampire in our clan. The highest is the pureblood. The Pureblood are more demon than vampire. Unlike us they are mortal and can be killed. It is become of this fact that coming across one is quite rare as vampire hunters have slain most of them. The Pureblood also has the capability of reproducing like that of a normal human.”

“Wait you’re saying I’m sterile now?”

“It is the price for immortality. Any offspring of a Pureblood is a Pureblood regardless if they mated with another of their own kind or a human. Any human they turn is an Aristocrat. Aristocrats have access to blood magic much like you are use too. We are immortal, but no matter how many times we die we keep our sanity. Those who we turn are called fledglings or basic vampires. They lose the sanity become blood thirsty animals after dying so many times. The amount of times really depend on the individual. I seen one die a hundred times and still stays sane while another lost it after the first death.”

The two of them then spend the next two hours debating and theorizing different methods a fledgling might do to retain or restore their sanity should the worst ever come to pass.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two continued on with their conversation. The boy had gathered the information that he needed on the two just by listening to them. He felt that he could confront them without much of a hassle. ’Two against one. I don’t like those odds, but I’ve already been waiting for a while and they haven’t budged. I guess I’ll take the initiative and begin questioning them. Yes, the boy was taking a huge risk, but this is what a shinobi’s life was built upon.

He moved from his cover with a slow stride. He made his presence known as he approached the two. ”Oi!”<i></i> He made it look as if he was sipping some sake out of the bottle, but he used his tongue to cover the top of the bottle. The two would probably think he was a drunk passing through. Only his eyes would tell that he was a shinobi, as his sharingan was always active.

”I found a body in an alleyway not too far from here. Do you two know anything about that?”<i></i> Of course he knew the culprit was one of them. The talk about vampires and feeding gave Uziuke enough intel to point his fingers. Hopefully things would go over smoothly.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh this was just great; what appears to be some random drunk interrupts their private chat. Hakuren has to wonder why people around her are willing to give alcohol to minors. The boy does not seem to have that big of a bottle and he’s already drunk; kids just can’t hold their liquor. “He’s a prostitute, one that sales his body for money, what is it to you?” If hakuren was the feral beast she appears to be she would have bitten into the small fry already, but it is not her still to feed on the unwilling. “He should be fine by morning. He just needs a little rest. Now scram, this is no place for children” The Uchiha might take offence to this being that she did look the same age a him, but she was an adult. Hakuren prefers not having using this form as it seems to have minor impact on her persona. Going full vampire usually makes her quite hungry for blood. This hunger often makes her irritable and short tempered. She would like to be able to feed in her normal form, but she finds it too risky and because of this she ends up feeding more.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke put away the bottle of sake. Keeping his eyes on the pair, the teen shook his head. "I overheard your conversation with this one here. I did learn a few things about your clan."</B><i></i> Uziuke paused, knowing that some ninja had to live by harsh methods. After hearing the story, Uziuke felt different towards Haruken. It reminded him of the days that he belonged to no village. He did a few things that he doesn't talk about to this day. "I'm not here to be anyone's hero. But I will say this."<i></i> Uziuke's demeanor stayed blank. <B>"Try not to get in my way if you see me around. I'll keep my mouth shut and stay out of yours if you show me the same respect."

Uziuke sighed and put his arms behind his head. He closed his eyes. "Now if you want to get out of here you can do so. I didn't see a thing." He took one last peek at Haruken before walking off.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“More of a coven than a clan. Not like any of us are blood related, but it seems aristocrats do like to refer to it as such.” The fact that the over vampire called it a clan did not escape her notice. The boy suggested some sort of deal not to bother each other. “A reasonable contract.” As the boy walks off the to vampire would sink into the shadows. When her goes to turn around the alley would be empty.

(Left topic)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back