Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A father is born [Private; one-shot]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I made our way to the mansion, but I seemed to have lost Asagao along the way, at a time when I could have really used him. The entire time I couldn’t stop thinking about my mother and wondering how she could be saved. At this point there was probably only one person who could help, and there was no way to communicate with him. The woman, Yume, could probably speak for him but I didn’t know how to contact her. I didn’t know how much time I had either, so I needed to do the best I could with the time I had. In my head at the moment that meant my uncle, but as I would find, there was another option currently forming in the basement of the Faita Clan. As I approached the mansion the amount of chakra radiating from it could be felt from nearly a block away.

I stopped as soon as we approached.

"Something’s wrong." My eyes darted around and then settled on the large key chained to my back with worry in my eyes. "Something's wrong! I can feel it!" I sped off with a ferocity I had never felt before. My mother could be dying and now I felt something emitting from the place in which I live. Not only that, but the chakra was familiar. It felt like Father's. I didn't want to think that I was going to lose both my parents in the same day, my birthday, after having just met one of them. That wasn't going to happen, I wouldn't let it. So I ran, and I ran, and eventually I arrived at the front door and stopped. I was apprehensive, I didn't know what I would do if my father really was dying. I put my hand on the knob. Before I could get myself to open the door one of my older cousins opened the door and looked down at me.

"Come." And I followed, anxious to see what was taking place. We walked down to the basement and there I saw many family members surrounding a large glowing mass. I pushed my way through the crowd and saw that it was in fact my father, emanating chakra with such ferocity that it was shaking the walls, almost to the point of crumbling. My eyes widened as I watched him howl out in pain. The chakra consumed him, it started to burn him. I could see it. I could see the darkness bleeding through his fur as it burned off. I wanted to run to him but my uncle showed up out of nowhere and grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're here for this." I looked up at him and then back at my father.

"He's dying! Don't let him die!" I yelled, but no one did anything. I looked up at my uncle and he smiled though there were tears in my eyes. I knew he was dying, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. Then something amazing happened. His body, now consumed in chakra and darker than sin from his skin burning off, began to change form. He rose up on his back feel and began to change to a more humanoid shape.

"The curse is breaking on its own!" He was yelling. For the first time in my life my father was speaking and he was yelling like a demon. "I felt it coming, I could feel the curse getting weaker!" He let out a dark, maniacal laughter.

"Yes, the curse….. Is broken!" The same figure spoke, but this time my father spoke with a more human voice. While he spoke he tensed up and then seemed to release all the excess energy from his body at once. The chakra blasted like a shockwave and shove everything one last time. I looked up at him expecting to see a bloody mess, but I didn't see that. What I saw was a man in a large black trench coat wielding three blades, one on one side and two on the other. His hair was black, his eyes bright gold, and two horns protruded from his forehead. He looked directly at me and said, "I'm back, and baby it feels so good."
[WC:710|Topic entered and left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back